TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Magnus Lindberg (composer)

Contemporary composer

I like him for some reason. What is his type?

In English:

In Finnish:

His music:

The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

* bump *

50 views but nobody wants to type him. Anybody...?

Is he ILI -C ??

He has some childishness and spontaneity common to artists. I think he is hard to type. Assuming some Ni type.

He is pretty famous in art music circles and a contributor to contemporary music. He should be typed.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    * bump *

50 views but nobody wants to type him. Anybody...?

Is he ILI -C ??

He has some childishness and spontaneity common to artists. I think he is hard to type. Assuming some Ni type.

He is pretty famous in art music circles and a contributor to contemporary music. He should be typed.
    @Tallmo, in the first video, he looks and moves just like a guy I know whom I type as ESE. In the second video, he dresses exactly like that ESE guy.
    He doesn't look remotely like any LIEs I know.

I mean, the guy uses Ti music to Fe adjust the moods of a group. How ESE is that? He is a aesthete. He looks a lot like that cook on YouTube who goes around to other cook's kitchens and tells them what they are doing wrong. Gordon Ramsay.

I think the interviewer in that video is EIE.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange
    Interesting typing

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange
    Interesting typing
    @Tallmo, I like my Mirrors "for some reason" also. Yes. Exactly.

He's extroverted, he exudes Fe, he has the square skull and jaw of Exxj's, he moves like he doesn't want to disturb your contemplations out of considerations for your peace of mind (in case you might be LII), and he urges people to feel a certain way through his music. And he's always socially correct.

In the second video, he's being filmed in public in a tasteful restaurant. Very Aesthetic. And look at his face at 1:30 when he emerges. Fe from one side to the other.

Not exactly ILI.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-28-2021 at 03:59 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At first I thought ILE, but after watching a bit he probably is ESE-Fe.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Tallmo, I like my Mirrors "for some reason" also. Yes. Exactly.

He's extroverted, he exudes Fe, he has the square skull and jaw of Exxj's, he moves like he doesn't want to disturb your contemplations out of considerations for your peace of mind (in case you might be LII), and he urges people to feel a certain way through his music. And he's always socially correct.

In the second video, he's being filmed in public in a tasteful restaurant. Very Aesthetic. And look at his face at 1:30 when he emerges. Fe from one side to the other.

Not exactly ILI.
    Thanks. Yes, I can totally see ESE now, but hadn't thought of it, so it was a surprise. I'm still gonna watch some more interviews to check it.

That restaurant is popular among artists. It's a nice classic place. I also think he lives nearby.

His music sure is very aesthetic and outgoing, and complex. (another example)

I didn't expect ESE because he does very advanced technical stuff. We need to learn more about Fe.

I think he is a creative subtype.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks. Yes, I can totally see ESE now, but hadn't thought of it, so it was a surprise. I'm still gonna watch some more interviews to check it.

That restaurant is popular among artists. It's a nice classic place. I also think he lives nearby.

His music sure is very aesthetic and outgoing, and complex. (another example)

I didn't expect ESE because he does very advanced technical stuff. We need to learn more about Fe.

I think he is a creative subtype.
    @Tallmo, The guy who designed the Shanghai Tower, Marshall Strabala, is also ESE, and that tower is full of advanced technical stuff. https://www.shine.cn/feature/art-culture/1907198531/

The fact that the tower is an incredible financial disaster is just all the more reason to identify him as ESE.