TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    What

I’m sorry but you’re taking tiny instances here and not looking at the bigger picture, which is that he’s invested in futuristic technologies and has created huge companies that build machines which are focused on pragmatic efficiency.
    This is a typical NT thing, how does it have to be specifically gamma?
    Crushing the value of your own stock via 1 single tweet is NOT a tiny instance. People lost a lot of money over that.
    There are many other instances, all reasons why most entrepreneurs & libertarians hate the guy.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Crushing the value of your own stock via 1 single tweet is NOT a tiny instance. People lost a lot of money over that.
    It’s a tiny instance because it’s only one action within the course of his entire career and lifestyle.

It is related to gamma NT because it’s specifically pragmatic efficiency, and future investment.
    That’s more closely directly connected to Te and Ni, respectively.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What

I’m sorry but you’re taking tiny instances here and not looking at the bigger picture, which is that he’s invested in futuristic technologies and has created huge companies that build machines which are focused on pragmatic efficiency.
    I know an lse who enjoys cutting edge science in their profession... not everyone at the forefront is LIE

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    There are many other instances, all reasons why most entrepreneurs & libertarians hate the guy.
    I am the opposite of inspired by him...big letdown

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s a tiny instance because it’s only one action within the course of his entire career and lifestyle.

It is related to gamma NT because it’s specifically pragmatic efficiency, and future investment.
    That’s more closely directly connected to Te and Ni, respectively.
    Elon does a lot of things that are really out there, zany ideas, very ambitious. He isn't exactly careful about narrowing down his options to the most efficient ones that promise great ROI. Its wasteful and haphazard. Never invest effort into anything that probably has low to no ROI, because its unsustainable long term.. e_e but Elon does, sometimes just out of curiosity.

Imo he is alpha NT. Being successful NT doesn't mean you have to be Gamma Te-Ni

Example this whole outer space colonization especially to Mars. Homo Sapiens is a life-form adapted to Earth-conditions. If you leave the planet weird stuff starts happening (permanent effects) like your brain starts enlarging and causing pressure in your skull. This can and does screw over your eyesight. (the least of your worries) Many other problems which means the species is anatomically not suited for prolonged exposure to low to no gravity. Mars has low gravity... e_e (the reason it's atmosphere is thin).
    Last edited by SGF; 06-11-2020 at 06:40 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I don't think this is a fair assesment or understanding of Te at all.

As a Te lead I don't care about rules or follow them at all. That means I don't make my own rules nor do I care about society's. I do agree that Te egos involved in business (whether myself or other Te egos I have known) are likely to rely on external measurements such as benefits (at least in part) to gauge how much potential is being developped by their business undertakings. But to be fair I've seen EIEs and LSIs do this too - neither the Te egos nor the Ti valuers I have worked with reduce the success of the business simply to money. I do see EIEs follow the rules of society( at least laws and regulations) in an almost obsessive compulsive sense.

LSIs do seem to follow a more invisible set of rules though, yes.

It's interesting how I heard other LSIs, I do think it was Myst but also squark, say something similar about Te being more "conforming" in a general sense, which sounds similar to your remark about Te playing by society's rules and "common sense". Perhaps it appears that way, I think LIEs and LSIs deeply misunderstand each others use of logic, lol.
    so very much this

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    I know an lse who enjoys cutting edge science in their profession... not everyone at the forefront is LIE
    Sure, but does he produce it?

Not everyone is of course, but it’s correlated. Especially when it’s not just about tech and software, but requires hard engineering with a solid commerce background.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inabox View Post
    Attachment 9119

Charlie Brooker, Ni-INTp (creator of Black Mirror) with wife, Kanak 'Konnie' Huq, Se-ESFp
    Konnie Huq is rather more of an ENFP than an ESFP

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516