Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post 16types Adventures Log by Coeruleum

(My version will probably slightly vary from @BandD's but I will try to keep it as consistent as possible while also being consistent with my view of the world. If anyone has any really good reasons for a revision, please suggest them to me. I won't revise characters to suit your whims, but I will revise for the sake of truth, so getting me to revise anything you find horrid should be not hard as long as you really mean it.)
    @BandD: A shaman who gets his powers from being gay. He flies around healing people with rainbows and has wisdom about how no one is good and everyone is good, and fights with celebrities over the fate of the Earth. @mu4: A fallen paladin/demon hunter. He fell and switched to hunting demons once he left his native China for the capitalist imperialist West. He is also part dragon of course. A cause of World War, gains rulership over a Kingdom of the Dragon. @Subteigh: A jack-of-all-trades "Red" Mage and rogue who steals books and artifacts in the name of acquiring all knowledge. @Grendel: A Divine Soul sorcerer. Lamashtu is is mommy and he hangs out with Slaanesh no matter how much it hurts. @coeruleum: A Wild Magic Sorcerer/Elder God warlock who was born with preternatural gifts on the frontier in a twist of fate and, out of a desire for knowledge and power, led into an inhuman pact. Hopeless romantic and an participant in causing World War. @DarkAngelFireWizard666: A dark wizard/druid. In a world where nature is evil, a druid is a dark wizard. Scholar, metalhead, prankster, bent on finding good even in what is considered dark. @bouncingoffclouds: A druid/rogue/ranger who rides animals, shoots bows and spells, and is the kind guardian of the forest. @End: The holy paladin inquisitor who smites "witches" wherever he can. Deus Vult! Another particpant in causing World War. @Investigator: Cleric scholar, paranormal detective, often accompanies @End. @Aylen: Psychic witch/Celestial warlock who is seeking to transcend the mortal plane and share her knowledge to find her soul group. Tries to prevent World War. @hag Classical witch, once read Dostoevsky but now prefers books of curses, some of which are inspired by Dostoyevsky. Ran off like Rimbaud to join the coven, now works alone sinking into deeper and darker depths of cursing members of productive society. @Beautiful sky Berserker in the name of family, morality, and love. Given special gifts by the God of Fi to fight for her values no matter what. Unlikely ally with @Subteigh trying to end the World War. @flames: Alien fey sorcerer/rogue. He can do many drugs because he's not human. Androgynous. Proficient in crime, escapades, and glamour in both senses of the word. @sbbds: Monk/fighter "Brawler." Defender of everything and nothing. Searcher for of man-pets and androgynous love escapades. @myresearch: Psionic mage on a quest to understand everything and everyone in the name of science which is also magic, all the same. @Sir Isaac Newton: Angel Divine Soul Sorcerer/Mage/alchemist. Also has incarnations as Jane Austen and Spartacus. Probably ends up dating @Subteigh and/or @coeruleum in the most minimally-awkward possible scenario. Invents gravity and the color indigo to the detriment of all living beings. @MegaDoodoo: Warlock of Mephistopheles, also summons Beelzebub occasionally. Insists on being a completely good warlock despite the demonic pact because he's a jokester and intends good and totally did his research before making the pact. @Alonzo: Tigerman warlord barbarian business mogul. Rules over a kingdom of animal people, trolls, orcs, and other bestial sentient beings who engage in piracy and legal business of various kinds. Helps start World War, in which he rules the Kingdom of the Tiger. @Muddy Soldier-knight and self-sufficient fisherman of all our dreams. Knows how to make advanced technology in his own home in case of war or the apocalypse and knows how to use it in battle as well as peacetime, and is an expert in artifacts along with @Subteigh and @myresearch.
    Last edited by Metamorph; 12-30-2019 at 09:44 AM.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love this, thanks coer

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A shaman who gets his powers from being gay

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, this is great.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post

That's actually from @BandD's 16t Adventures. If a character is in his version, I'm not messing with it very much. For example, I changed @mu4 into a fallen paladin instead of default in alignment with his self-concept as somehow being exiled in the West, but it's not very specific in @BandD's anyways and he could always fall after the older Adventures if an explanation is really needed. Trying to avoid outright contradictions while also being able to write original stores is fun.

Mostly I'm giving every one of the currently 327 active users a class for reference purposes (I expect others to modify them as well) and all the celebrities like Oprah, Anderson Cooper, and Shakespeare classes (in another post.) Fictional and mythical characters should be obvious but will probably need a third page. I'll develop an open-ended RPG out of this which should be trivially easy as long as someone knows how to judge what's OK and not.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is intense... A work of art this great can only be made by a sane man.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is nothing but the truth. *shifty eyes*
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post

When casting his spells in combat I would imagine him shouting, "Face the Rainbow, TASTE the Rainbow!".

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Aww @coeruleum I love how my dumb little story inspired another person to make their own chapters and personal franchise. <3

I have personally wanted the second video game in the series to be something where there's a SHITLOAD of classes- like 127+ of people, where absolutely nobody is left out, but the main game is more of 'Bnd's smaller group that his Fi likes' So you doing a version with a lot more classes is really cool.

So I can focus more resources on the first game- and you can work on the 2nd. I think this is cool. Just make sure to make Joy a battle priest. I can't see her as anything else besides battle priest.

You might even get done before me because eh- my Agility stat IS low- both in game and in real life but whatever. The sequel possibly being released before the main game is part of the ghetto charm.

I would have personally made @Muddy more of like a pure dps gunner class but soldier is also cool too. I like his str8 male gruffness about stuff. I guess it's like... the same thing.

No soldier is better because aixelsyd is already the Gunner class (Lesbian cop)

"Wisdom how nobody is good but everybody is good" You totally know me.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    When casting his spells in combat I would imagine him shouting, "Face the Rainbow, TASTE the Rainbow!".
    i wonder how he recharches the gay powers now :]

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @flames, you lucky bastard is all I gotta say.

also props to Sir Isaac Newton for inventing indigo, it's my favorite.

Thanks for this Coer : )

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Investigator View Post
    This is intense... A work of art this great can only be made by a sane man.
    All art is insane unless you're George Bernard Shaw.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Aww @coeruleum I love how my dumb little story inspired another person to make their own chapters and personal franchise. <3

I have personally wanted the second video game in the series to be something where there's a SHITLOAD of classes- like 127+ of people, where absolutely nobody is left out, but the main game is more of 'Bnd's smaller group that his Fi likes' So you doing a version with a lot more classes is really cool.

So I can focus more resources on the first game- and you can work on the 2nd. I think this is cool. Just make sure to make Joy a battle priest. I can't see her as anything else besides battle priest.

You might even get done before me because eh- my Agility stat IS low- both in game and in real life but whatever. The sequel possibly being released before the main game is part of the ghetto charm.

I would have personally made @Muddy more of like a pure dps gunner class but soldier is also cool too. I like his str8 male gruffness about stuff. I guess it's like... the same thing.

No soldier is better because aixelsyd is already the Gunner class (Lesbian cop)

"Wisdom how nobody is good but everybody is good" You totally know me.
    My agility stat is lower and I just use my wisdom stat and walk through walls, mostly. I'm also being very flexible on what classes are and are called rather than being formalized. Also, I'm very Saxon with magic-user names. A wizard is a wizard whether male or female since this isn't Harry Potter (though even Harry Potter is somewhat flexible,) same with witch, warlock, sorcerer, enchanter, mage, druid, whatever, but if you're really picky, I'll add male or female endings like witcher or sorceress so no one will think you're the wrong gender or sexuality, unless that's actually what you want. For example D&D has a Warlock class and Pathfinder has a Witch class, and these are gender-independent and not really the same thing at all.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    All art is insane unless you're George Bernard Shaw.
    Not really. Art is a central part of narrative warfare. And, as I and all those who know what's exactly up know all to well to our most earnest disdain (yet acceptance as if we don't we'll fail to ever hope to succeed in turning this shitshow aorund): Narrative>Culture>Politics. Control the narrative, control the culture. Control the Culture, control the politics. Control the politics, well, that's just the end bonus result of dictating the narrative...

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Not really. Art is a central part of narrative warfare. And, as I and all those who know what's exactly up know all to well to our most earnest disdain (yet acceptance as if we don't we'll fail to ever hope to succeed in turning this shitshow aorund): Narrative>Culture>Politics. Control the narrative, control the culture. Control the Culture, control the politics. Control the politics, well, that's just the end bonus result of dictating the narrative...
    Well, then make more art. Are you afraid of being called insane? At the end of the day I don't think "sane" means much. Being delusional, having hallucinations, cutting off your ear and running over the hills with your bowels hanging out: that's bad and don't do it. On the other hand, people's judgment of everything they dislike as "insane" is about as helpful to them as saying American Indians were in India because they were confused.