Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3-year-old boy's prayer for Pre-K class goes viral

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Asd is autism spectrum disorder if people do not know)..
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    I am not saying they are, I just do not understand why people like politics, and am curious. I have asd and sometimes do not word things best, so I probably sounded harsh without meaning.
    Politicians wield a lot of power. Some of us see that and think it’s interesting to talk about. Some of us don’t.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s good for me to know what drives people to like them, since I do not really understand why people bother with them..

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are politics an area of discussion? They all are menial and failing work. If they had merit, they would resolve human affliction that they try, and yet they have not consistently.
    Because they don't fail; politicians do exactly what the people who buy them want them to do. My point is that Americans think of politicians and political parties like football teams: uncritical or barely critical support of their preferred team and complete demonization of the other. The problem is that by saying their side isn't as bad, they're buying into the system and legitimizing it. A mindset like "yes, Bush II may have been the incarnate Antichrist, but at least he was more respectable than Trump" or "yes, Obama and HRC destroyed Libya and were responsible for the return of slavery, mass murder, and a general level of barbarism not seen since the Vandal invasion, but at least they were black/a woman" helps murders and psychopaths maintain their power and commit atrocities. It's ideology and therefore dangerous, which is why I try to talk about it.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but if the things the politics teach are untrue, why engage them? I suppose because it is more comfortable for the human who to go with what it has known.
    I guess some people find it cathartic to rant about the way politics are. Personally I find it to be a massive waste of time, brain space, and add the fact that your mental health will not get better. I believe nothing in this country will truly change without a revolution and massive changes. My vote matters so little in the long run if we look at the big picture.

I became apolitical after constantly having the news and politics pushed in my face. It's nauseating.

The things our political system teaches:

Division of people into left and right where both start giant fights that lead nowhere and make it hard to reach any decisions.
    Vote for the lesser evil even if it is not all that much better.
    Don't focus on the interconnected global politics and how real politics is too complicated for the average person to understand, here is a simplified version of the facts.
    Ignore history and don't think about all the ways the system oppresses people, just go "well at least it isn't so and so" or "this world is cruel and that is how it will always be".
    Ignore the fact that the system obviously finds way to withhold certain information from the public.
    @Karanime I would love to believe anarchy is feasible in the real world but it won't happen. All we can do is try to make things a little less terrible for humanity.

It's silly but one day I want to sing songs of hope and soul for the people, just to make things seem less awful and mundane. I will then end my singing career and move on to writing books, quite possibly continuing the same themes but in more depth. Then I will take all the excess money and use it to help others directly.

I'm not hating on people who want to discuss the reality of human existence. We shouldn't turn our heads away from these matters and just become ignorant and act like everything is fine with the world. We just shouldn't let the political system consume us and twist our sense of self.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So it’s the idea of having an authoritative figure, or maybe people just see since politics are not to do away any soon, they need side with the “lesser evil”..

Dragons:

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Because they don't fail; politicians do exactly what the people who buy them want them to do. My point is that Americans think of politicians and political parties like football teams: uncritical or barely critical support of their preferred team and complete demonization of the other. The problem is that they're buying into the system. A mindset like "yes, Bush II may have been the incarnate Antichrist, but at least he was more respectable than Trump" or "yes, Obama and HRC destroyed Libya and were responsible for the return of slavery, mass murder, and a general level of barbarism not seen since the Vandal invasion, but at least they were black/a woman" helps murders and psychopaths maintain their power and commit atrocities.
    Yes I totally agree, people do cherry pick in this country so much it's disgusting.
    Spread the information on the corrupt system, because at least people might change their minds from this kind of thinking.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    I guess some people find it cathartic to rant about the way politics are. Personally I find it to be a massive waste of time, brain space, and add the fact that your mental health will not get better. I believe nothing in this country will truly change without a revolution and massive changes. My vote matters so little in the long run if we look at the big picture.

I became apolitical after constantly having the news and politics pushed in my face. It's nauseating.

The things our political system teaches:

Division of people into left and right where both start giant fights that lead nowhere and make it hard to reach any decisions.
    Vote for the lesser evil even if it is not all that much better.
    Don't focus on the interconnected global politics and how real politics is too complicated for the average person to understand, here is a simplified version of the facts.
    Ignore history and don't think about all the ways the system oppresses people, just go "well at least it isn't so and so" or "this world is cruel and that is how it will always be".
    Ignore the fact that the system obviously finds way to withhold certain information from the public.
    @Karanime I would love to believe anarchy is feasible in the real world but it won't happen. All we can do is try to make things a little less terrible for humanity.

It's silly but one day I want to sing songs of hope and soul for the people, just to make things seem less awful and mundane. I will then end my singing career and move on to writing books, quite possibly continuing the same themes but in more depth. Then I will take all the excess money and use it to help others directly.

I'm not hating on people who want to discuss the reality of human existence. We shouldn't turn our heads away from these matters and just become ignorant and act like everything is fine with the world. We just shouldn't let the political system consume us and twist our sense of self.
    I am glad you see political harm. And I realize an anarchy never can lead successful unless civilization is small and moment it enlarges, it is destined fail.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Because they don't fail; politicians do exactly what the people who buy them want them to do. My point is that Americans think of politicians and political parties like football teams: uncritical or barely critical support of their preferred team and complete demonization of the other. The problem is that they're buying into the system. A mindset like "yes, Bush II may have been the incarnate Antichrist, but at least he was more respectable than Trump" or "yes, Obama and HRC destroyed Libya and were responsible for the return of slavery, mass murder, and a general level of barbarism not seen since the Vandal invasion, but at least they were black/a woman" helps murders and psychopaths maintain their power and commit atrocities.
    @FreelancePoliceman Do you think Trump’s wealthiest donors asked for those tax breaks for the country’s top earners? Or did he just to that to benefit his family and friends?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So it’s the idea of having an authoritative figure, or maybe people just see since politics are not to do away any soon, they need side with the “lesser evil”..
    Well yes, people will think "He may have murdered a bunch of people and enacted restrictive suffocating laws, but golly gee look at this other guy who is blatantly evil!!! at least our guy pretends to actually care about this topic!!!" I'm exaggerating but people's standards are low.

I don't think too many people seriously think anarchy will work. Almost everyone thinks we need some leader, but people could at least have higher friggen standards for one.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well yes, people will think "He may have murdered a bunch of people and enacted restrictive suffocating laws, but golly gee look at this other guy who is blatantly evil!!! at least our guy pretends to actually care about this topic!!!" I'm exaggerating but people's standards are low.

I don't think too many people seriously think anarchy will work. Almost everyone thinks we need some leader, but people could at least have higher friggen standards for one.
    As someone on the spectrum, it can be hard for me to get into other people’s minds, and I only can base off my own mind, so this is educational for me.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I figured it mostly had do with upbringing and maybe a degree of having authority, and also people not having enough to do... But it seems like people literally heed by them religiously.

Dragons:

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    1) Christians walk by faith (word of God) not by sight (or experience / signs and wonders... depending on signs is a dangerous game to play)

2) Dispensationalism; signs and wonders are not readily available today as they were to the Jews and Apostles

3) This is also not to say God can't heal today, he often does, but it's through prayer/God doing the healing

4) Sometimes it's not in God's will to heal. Sometimes His blessings come in other forms than the physical.
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 06-19-2021 at 01:32 AM.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am glad you see political harm. And I realize an anarchy never can lead successful unless civilization is small and moment it enlarges, it is destined fail.
    Yeah and trying to get people to stick into smaller groups is hard when mass unity of people has brought so much advancement to civilization and health, although it has brought global warming down upon us.

The best thing to do is not to become a naive optimist and say everything is fine and will be fine, nor become a naive pessimist and say everything is sht and will stay sht but to be bittersweet and to see the bad side of things but have hope and believe in things getting better for everyone. At least attempting to make things a little better for someone is better than not even trying. Even if you only gave one person joy, you still did more than some person who didn't care at all. At least one person will feel inspired and happy from your writings, and maybe be inspired himself to try to make things better.

I hope you can manage to make your dreams of becoming a writer true. It will change something, one thing I am sure of it.

If even a small spark can start a flame....

Ah but some people think I'm crazy so what do I know?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a combination of factors. One is that, counterintuitively, people get so worked up about national politics because it makes so little difference to the lives of average middle-class voters. Yeah, maybe this candidate wants to raise taxes more than this guy, but realistically, your taxes or your expenses are gonna go up almost year after year and your quality of life's gonna continue to decline no matter who gets elected. And because it doesn't make too much difference either way, you can afford to become ideological; it also provides a vent for your frustrations; you can attribute your discomfort to the other side, and believe that if only your guys held complete power, they'd fix everything (remember when Obama won the presidency and the Democrats controlled Congress, and the only thing they did was to subsidize the health insurance industry?).

Another reason is that people are susceptible to propaganda (tautology -- if they weren't, it wouldn't exist). People who vote Democrat tend to be more educated and therefore more susceptible to propaganda, which seems now to be of the type of "if you're a good person/antiracist, you'll vote for us and support these policies." This tends to arrest people's brains, especially people who are really kind-hearted, and also especially narcissists or people who take pride in being smarter or morally better than others. Republicans incidentally are less unified and have even less of a coherent agenda than Democrats, so unless they're particularly pro-life or pro-gun, people vote Republican less because they support anything specific but because of hatred and distrust of Democrats, in part due to recognizing Dem hypocrisy, and in part due to conflating Democrats with various sorts of people -- the "elite"/wealthy, urbanites, pedophiles, communists, foreigners, or atheists.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I figured it mostly had do with upbringing and maybe a degree of having authority, and also people not having enough to do... But it seems like people literally heed by them religiously.
    Well it has to do with school and upbringing as well.

In 5th grade they made us debate about whether or or not we should raise the minimum wage. A lot of kids were just parroting lines from TV or what their parents told them. Our teachers often said biased things and I am sure our history textbooks did not tell the full story.

Politics is like sports as @FreelancePoliceman said. People grow up hearing and seeing all this talk around them and it makes an impression upon them. Then you have people who pick on apolitical people and say that you should vote because at least this guy is a lesser evil.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Heavenly Father, give Me a basket of Easter eggs with golden halos and a sweet misery returned petal to the brush of forever as a kiss the grass and fly away on the feet of event horizons!!
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    1) Christians walk by faith (word of God) not by sight (or experience / signs and wonders... depending on signs is a dangerous game to play)

2) Dispensationalism; signs and wonders are not readily available today as they were to the Jews and Apostles

3) This is also not to say God can't heal today, he often does, but it's through prayer/God doing the healing

4) Sometimes it's not in God's will to heal. Sometimes blessings come in other forms than the physical.
    There is no evidence that depending on evidence is a dangerous game to play.

"Christians walk by faith" - this is nonsense, at least when generally applied. Many people who claim to be Christians do refer to alleged miracles, both to strengthen their own beliefs but in an attempt to convince others.

It is physically possible to heal an amputee, but it is clear that there is no evidence that "God" does such a thing that is so improbable at least in humans historically.

Depending on faith is a dangerous game to play.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    @FreelancePoliceman Do you think Trump’s wealthiest donors asked for those tax breaks for the country’s top earners? Or did he just to that to benefit his family and friends?
    Why is the response to pointing out Democrats' hypocrisy always "what about Trump?" Why does everything revolve around Trump? Even if he were somehow worse than Obama or Bush, does it justify anything they've done?

I'm not a conservative. I don't particularly like Trump, except in the sense that everyone and their mother realized he, at least, was a crook, which they aren't willing to see about anyone else. But for some reason despite any number of thousands other Presidents or politicians kill or impoverish, everyone acts like Trump is some unique evil, and not just a Bill Clinton v2.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no evidence that depending on evidence is a dangerous game to play.

"Christians walk by faith" - this is nonsense, at least when generally applied. Many people who claim to be Christians do refer to alleged miracles, both to strengthen their own beliefs but in an attempt to convince others.

It is physically possible to heal an amputee, but it is clear that there is no evidence that "God" does such a thing that is so improbable at least in humans historically.

Depending on faith is a dangerous game to play.
    Lol.

Sorry but no.

Faith should be primarily. Not signs and wonders.

If you actually read the Bible this would be apparent to you

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well it has to do with school and upbringing as well.

In 5th grade they made us debate about whether or or not we should raise the minimum wage. A lot of kids were just parroting lines from TV or what their parents told them. Our teachers often said biased things and I am sure our history textbooks did not tell the full story.

Politics is like sports as @FreelancePoliceman said. People grow up hearing and seeing all this talk around them and it makes an impression upon them. Then you have people who pick on apolitical people and say that you should vote because at least this guy is a lesser evil.
    Yeah I figured parents push their children and whatnot and religion.. I don’t know.. I just never fell into that. Then again, I never have really payed attention to anything societal, other than the issues I see with it. Autism theory of mind challenges can be hard. I just see politics as bullshit and am baffled others cannot see it, but I do understand conditioning can be hard to excise and people are just afraid.. I feel sorry that they are brainwashed.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I know as I said, politicians are aggrandizing and the real evil here. But you would think overtime with how politics have continuously failed, people would catch on.. But.. People are slow to learn throughout history with war and whatnot even, so maybe not.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I probably sound judgmental to people who are used to politics and whatnot and I guess I am.. But I do mean well, and I just want help others to un-obstruct their view, but I am digging in without any numbing agent, which will result in defensiveness.

Dragons:

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I know as I said, politicians are aggrandizing and the real evil here. But you would think overtime with how politics have continuously failed, people would catch on.. But.. People are slow to learn throughout history with war and whatnot even, so maybe not.
    Maybe You would like Lua Tzu and the Tao Te Ching.

A journey of 1000 miles begins with 1 step. Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can eat for a lifetime.

I don't remember the political section, but like You, he seeks peace more than politics.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Maybe You would like Lua Tzu and the Tao Te Ching.

A journey of 1000 miles begins with 1 step. Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can eat for a lifetime.

I don't remember the political section, but like You, he seeks peace more than politics.
    I already know my life Mission and purpose here for being is to teach mankind.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just get frustrated: https://qr.ae/pGFYGa

But I do want help others to see truly.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I already know that in heaven you will be teaching a lot of people. It is unavoidable, axiomatic. Why? Father Crow knows our power, and (positively) judges this highest of star-seeds!!

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Lol.

Sorry but no.

Faith should be primarily. Not signs and wonders.

If you actually read the Bible this would be apparent to you
    (I'm sorry for your own sake that you were not able to successfully leave the forum).

An unsubstantiated claim remains unsubstantiated.

When a person considers faith to be of fundamental importance they can believe anything with equal credulity. And that is a dangerous thing.

"Once your faith, sir, persuades you to believe what your intelligence declares to be absurd, beware lest you likewise sacrifice your reason in the conduct of your life. In days gone by, there were people who said to us: "You believe in incomprehensible, contradictory and impossible things because we have commanded you to; now then, commit unjust acts because we likewise order you to do so." Nothing could be more convincing. Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices. If you do not use the intelligence with which God endowed your mind to resist believing impossibilities, you will not be able to use the sense of injustice which God planted in your heart to resist a command to do evil. Once a single faculty of your soul has been tyrannized, all the other faculties will submit to the same fate. This has been the cause of all the religious crimes that have flooded the earth." ~ Voltaire

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(I'm sorry for your own sake that you were not able to successfully leave the forum).

An unsubstantiated claim remains unsubstantiated.

When a person considers faith to be of fundamental importance they can believe anything with equal credulity. And that is a dangerous thing.

"Once your faith, sir, persuades you to believe what your intelligence declares to be absurd, beware lest you likewise sacrifice your reason in the conduct of your life. In days gone by, there were people who said to us: "You believe in incomprehensible, contradictory and impossible things because we have commanded you to; now then, commit unjust acts because we likewise order you to do so." Nothing could be more convincing. Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices. If you do not use the intelligence with which God endowed your mind to resist believing impossibilities, you will not be able to use the sense of injustice which God planted in your heart to resist a command to do evil. Once a single faculty of your soul has been tyrannized, all the other faculties will submit to the same fate. This has been the cause of all the religious crimes that have flooded the earth." ~ Voltaire
    @Subteigh

If you had faith, I guarantee all your questions will be answered. You would also be a great badass asset to God

I will pray that He gives you faith

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The politicians think they are doing well though, even though some have agenda, and are just enacting their own childhood. I just see politics reflective as how one grew up, and as I said in my Quora post, how government wants people to dull down their intellect. They chop the height of intellect, so that their own tree will still tower over.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s just a thorn that need come out, but it being so deeply ingrained is going make people highly resistant and opposing to its being pulled ot, as they cling into why has been known.

They cannot see how it will better feel without the thorn in there, because they never have been given opponents to think about how it would be have their own self guide them, and not have something in them that dictates.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It will be agonizing for them, it even is hard for people more aware as myself as we try saunter our need to push others to see. It is opposites colliding, but it necessitates for the soul to meet its evolution.

You have to use force to pull some out, and for others you need go gradually.. But as long as the thorn makes out, that is the mattering.

I hate how societal instills these thorns in others and makes them believe they are apart of the person and injures them and limits their view. I detest it.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see the Soul as the nexus of the Hero's guild meeting the piston of clockwork and timelines gripping the mountaintop with a swagger on the versions of hell to statues of liberty.

I always thought that on the Mountaintop with Me as Ash or RED in Pokemon, that a bunch of Nietzsche statue-masks would be blowing blizzards at Me. Then the ghost of the peak peacock of the transcendental pinnacle is like the shadow of the Highest!!

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made it without a path where I stepped on thorns.. And so I just look back, at people who have not made it to the path where I am, because they get so caught up stepping on thorns and throw themselves down further from realization, as they instill more and more and more.

But since I know the path without thorn, and also what the thorns are, I can help a few to get out and when timing comes, push and bust open my own path to free humanity.

Dragons:

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Subteigh

If you had faith, I guarantee all your questions will be answered. You would also be a great badass asset to God

I will pray that He gives you faith
    An answer must provide an explanation. Faith cannot do that. Explanations are possible without faith.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Great quotation, @Subteigh.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An answer must provide an explanation. Faith cannot do that. Explanations are possible without faith.
    No, I didn't mean having faith in anything.

Faith in God/the gospel message.*** Once that is settled, He will reveal the answers to you.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Faith in God/the gospel message.*** Once that is settled, He will reveal the answers to you.
    Well, if cannot describe "God", you essentially are having faith in anything.

The prevalence of hunger worldwide has probably decreased by more than 50% in the last 20 years (it had done so between 2001 and 2017: https://ourworldindata.org/hunger-and-undernourishment). Where has "God" been for the last few thousand years, and why should anyone waste time praying to it feed the world?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

In science, it is bad practice to assume something is true. Facts don't care if you believe in them or not. Truth is not found by believing something is true.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Very funny. Would H!tler marry a Jewess?
    He actually may have seriously considered it if we don't buy into how overblown the modern media portrays his hatred towards them.

For instance, he did set a cutoff limit in regards to who was a full on "Jew" if you do the research. See, Jews and Germans had been living in the same geographical area for a very long time. If he said "If you have even a single drop or scintilla of filthy Kikenvermin blood in you are a Kikenvermin now and forever and deserve to die!" he'd have been advocating for the genocide of most every German to have ever lived including himself!

That is, he got that he and and the majority of his people likely had a Jew in their family tree somewhere (hence were technically part Jewish). Demanding absolute "purity" would be both stupid and suicidal from a logical standpoint.

So, technically, he probably actually did wed a Jewess. Eva Braun likely had some Jew DNA in her. Not that it would actually matter to him at that point as she was still way more "German" than "Jewish" far as he cared to consider.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast