Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Types of people you have been attracted to?

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

For some reason I can't like posts, so hi @ooo nice to see you're still around. You too @Aramas

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    For some reason I can't like posts, so hi @ooo nice to see you're still around. You too @Aramas
    Hi wasp. Ltns. I feel like they should remove likes and constructive anyway. Something something dopamine hijacking. No wonder it says "we knew you would be back" when you log in...

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty sure I’ve been attracted to every type, but most often thus far:

EIE (Extinguishment) - most initial attraction
    LSE (Duality) - most long-term attraction
    SEE (Supervisor) - most likely to develop a crush on
    LSI (Superego) - most likely to become an object of fantasy
    Last edited by PinKDiGiT18; 06-03-2021 at 02:37 AM.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably all of them at some point or another, but here's my guess as to what the significant ones were:

SLE (dual)
    ILE (mirage)
    IEI (identity)
    SEE (semi-dual)
    EIE (mirror)
    ESE (supervisee)

In general I like curious, independent, willful types. In terms of looks/gender expression I'm most attracted to tomboys, femboys, and transpeople, but I've been interested in dating more traditionally feminine girls and more traditionally masculine guys before too. In general though girls who lean tomboy tend to be my preference though. Most of my dates/crushes spoke English as a second language as well. I just really admire people who worked to acquire a second language and adapt to a foreign culture, and it's something I'm trying to do myself with Japanese. I've learned bits of Romanian, Mandarin, and Spanish in accordance with the languages my crushes spoke natively, but unfortunately none of them lasted long enough to get very far with any of those languages. It's important to me that the other person is keen to travel, go on adventures, and isn't afraid of eating a fried tarantula if that's what our travels lead us to. I prefer if the other person instigates these things as I love to do them, but find summoning the energy to do so difficult on my own. Basically I just don't wanna get stuck with someone who wants to live a "normie" life. I would find it very depressing to "settle down" in a neighborhood of normal looking homes in a suburb. I'd much rather live on a sailboat or some strange old half-renovated Victorian house in the woods
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i've been attracted to many types. simple appreciation is easy come, easy go.

but i guess come to think of it? ive been most often into Ip types. actually, in a significant way. my two nearly decade-long exes were SLI and IEI.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    i've been attracted to many types. simple appreciation is easy come, easy go.

but i guess come to think of it? ive been most often into Ip types. actually, in a significant way. my two nearly decade-long exes were SLI and IEI.
    Benefactor and Beneficiary? Which one was an overall better experience?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    Benefactor and Beneficiary? Which one was an overall better experience?
    IEI. but i have no idea if its NTR - we're only 3 individual people.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do anime/fictional characters count? Lol I’m not good at typing people in real life plus i haven’t been attracted to that many but for fictional characters they’ve always been: SLEs, XLI, LXIs, and a few SEEs

though irl the current ‘celebrity’ I’m Simping over is an IEE I believe.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe creatives. Big smiles but quiet. Ip temperaments

IEI
    SEI
    SLI

Could never dip into extraverts or rationals.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Top types I have been most attracted too:
    ILE
    SLE
    EIE

Majority of my crushes have been extroverts. They tend to be the talkative and cheerful and I’ve always found that attractive in men. They get me talking so I don’t have to “turn on” the Fe and initiate.

Ti/Fe users are sexy. Especially Ti creative. Fe Dom men can come across a bit “logical” to me depending on their enneagram.

I find enneagram 8, 3, and 9 men the most attractive. I am very attracted to assertive but “chill” men. They tend to understand me the most. 8w9 are the sexiest IMO.

A lot of Infantile men seem to be attracted to me. A. Lot. Delta NF men can come hard at me but I am not interested and they leave me alone soon after. Alpha NT men seem to find me pretty attractive too. These guys tend to focus on my cuteness or physical attraction a lot I find. I find it perplexing but I show a lot of Fe and Si in my face and body movements it seems to there’s that.
    Gammas don’t seem to be interested in me too much, neither are Delta ST. Beta ST men can be hit or miss. A lot of SLE men like me. I show Fe creative and they are on me like glue. That and they like to poke for reactions. LSI men find me attractive but not in a romantic way it seems. Beta NF men don’t seem to be generally attracted to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12