Thread: Black Panther Characters

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    ... Everything I said was factually true LOL. You can also find many critical analyses of the film online which echo "my conclusions".

This is just more support for you being Ti polr.
    I don't think you would know what a fact is if one hit you on the head and knocked the schizophrenia right out of you. You haven't provided one actual concrete fact or a list of concrete examples. You have only provided general conclusions as is typical for SLI.

Your argument is totally pathetic. As I pointed out earlier, there is no Ti anywhere noticeable in your posts or your continued soft perceptions. You dont' see reality or what is but you continually grasp at these imaginary things you hear me saying or implying and find untenuous connections to past posts. You made absurd connections based on me misspelling words and you claimed Chae's post has to do with Rihanna and Beyoncé. That mind of yours is just weak.

The good news is you can stop kidding yourself.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why do you think I'm a Te ego then if I'm apparently incapable of using facts?

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Since you are Si-lead, Te gives you a more practical knowledge. A technical know-how.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Not to burst your bubble but Te creative would imply proficient use of facts and the ability to form logical and factual conclusions with them. It's incredibly contradictory to say I'm the opposite of that and then call me a Te ego in one breath. Luckily with my Ti creative I guess I can lay that out and explain how illogical and contradictory it is to you although you might not understand it anyway.

If I have to encounter something so simple and obviously wrong while trying to have a discussion why am I here? I'm leaving, my words are wasted in a place like this.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wrong. Te-creative gives Si-lead a cognition for making its collection of Si-related items (tools, for example) functional. It also provides a sense for the way these Si-related items work together ("the car is making this noise because of x"). Functionality is brought into the domain of practicality.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too much bickering, can someone sum up the type opinions posted throughout?
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'll summarize it with the thread's MVP post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Waiting for my thread merge so I'll just write here.

Killmonger's - values were apparent to me in his one-way conquest of Wakanda's throne. He states that his entire history prepared him just for this very act. And the very obvious: His nickname gives away . He collected as many kills to then present as impressive scars to his contenders. He desires credit for his violent skill, has to make it visible even if making all these scars likely has been incredibly painful ( devalued).

Look at that.

Erik also has an interest in the roots of African artifacts as the scene with the museum masks displays. He's talking about what has been done during Africa's colonial exploitation influences today's racist state of things, and bases a lot of his arguments on this fact. He takes one mask with him just because he likes the way it looks, using it to scare and disguise himself in combat later as both a symbol (HAHA WE'RE BACK YOU COULDN'T ERADICATE US!) and sign to convey his aggression.

His entire character is deliberate in planning, battle-oriented, ruthless, and ideological, wanting to erase the past to create his own way: "Burn it all down!" - again devalued , the heart-shaped herbs of Wakanda were taken care of in silent harmony. M'Baku also has strong and challenged T'Challa as the Black Panther, so does Erik, even manages to defeat him. The way he throws T'Challa from the cliff is done to set a warning example and emblem of Killmonger's strength. Nobody else had the guts. The way he carries himself as the Black Panther is done to show his impact. I suggest Beta/Gamma for him. We both see and at the same time and highly expressed.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Too much bickering, can someone sum up the type opinions posted throughout?
    you are SLI

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately that's the one everybody agrees upon.

I'm interested in whether anyone agrees at all about Tchalla.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm a hundred percent that T'challa is ESE-Si. Chae types T'Challa ExI. HotelAmbush types t'challa IEI. I type T'Challa 9w1 so/sp. Chae types T'Challa 6w7 so/sp. Hotel Ambush has Ni defined on his articles link as "how things are significant in the grand scheme of things". That's a poor definition of Ni and clearly mistakes the big picture awareness and regality of so/sp (and sp/so with a strong social bent) with Ni. It's the similar mistake Jack Oliver Aaron makes in typing Obama, Gandhi, Plato, and Mother Teresa all IEIs (none of whom are IEI lol).
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 02-27-2018 at 06:54 AM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

T'Challa is a tough case. We agreed on ethics at least, that's good. @thehotelambush @niffer @Kill4Me

What does everybody say about this?

In Civil War he'd strike me as using ("In my culture, death is not the end etc"), then at the expense of - "I am not my father... I'll kill him myself". Or is it devaluing ?

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Erik Killmonger’s type: Fucking Sexy

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@HERO
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

T'Challa: EII or SLI

N'Jadaka / Erik "Killmonger" Stevens: LIE, ILE, or IEE

Nakia: ESI or LSE

Okoye: EIE or LSI

Everett K. Ross: LII or ILI

W'Kabi: LSI

Shuri: LSE

M'Baku: LSI-Se, SLE, or EII

Ramonda: EII or LSI

Ulysses Klaue: SEE or SEI/ESE

T'Chaka: LII?

Ayo: LSI?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

O_O @HERO
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123