Thread: Your Color Palette & Body Type.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@rivka

thank you SO much for putting this link on here! this is my newest obsession. there are so many gems of knowledge in the blog.

i'm pretty sure i'm an ethereal-classic.
    it makes so much sense- i'm distinctly feminine looking, but not in a sensuous way. people often describe my features as "graceful" "elegant" or even "regal". as for the classic part, i do believe less tends to me more on me, in terms of form (things generally have to be very precisely fitted on me), however i do well with ethereal-esque detailing and accentuations. flowy and elongated things.
    AHH it all makes so much sense! also explains why i'm drawn to the clothing style i like (simple, fitted, yet with elegant details).

do you know if there are other sites that talk about this system (the one with 7 types) or if this is the only one?
    again thanks so much <3

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just now am strongly considering this swimsuit. coincidentally very ethereal =)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    @rivka

thank you SO much for putting this link on here! this is my newest obsession. there are so many gems of knowledge in the blog.

i'm pretty sure i'm an ethereal-classic.
    it makes so much sense- i'm distinctly feminine looking, but not in a sensuous way. people often describe my features as "graceful" "elegant" or even "regal". as for the classic part, i do believe less tends to me more on me, in terms of form (things generally have to be very precisely fitted on me), however i do well with ethereal-esque detailing and accentuations. flowy and elongated things.
    AHH it all makes so much sense! also explains why i'm drawn to the clothing style i like (simple, fitted, yet with elegant details).

do you know if there are other sites that talk about this system (the one with 7 types) or if this is the only one?
    again thanks so much <3
    aww thats so sweet!! glad i could help <3 ive done some digging but imo rachels blog is the best u can get there are some others if you search “kitchener system” “style identities” but they’re just not on the same level... that said pinterest is a goldmine for inspo, just search “ethereal classic” + filter by boards

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking through the different types, I feel like I dress like a classic the most, and that’s why I got when taking a test. But maybe I have some romantic. So soft classic. Maybe romantic, but it just doesn’t feel right when I look at it, even though it all looks so beautiful and feminine to me. I like the classic stuff more, drawn to it
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I was just thinking classic for you! Looking at your pictures those are the lines you seem to look great in. Simple but “well put together” sort of look
    but I’m really new at this so...yeah haha
    Lol thanks!

actually that makes me feel better that you think so too, even though you are new at this

I also think you are a romantic, even though I’m new, too, so I hope that helps!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rivka View Post
    aww thats so sweet!! glad i could help <3 ive done some digging but imo rachels blog is the best u can get there are some others if you search “kitchener system” “style identities” but they’re just not on the same level... that said pinterest is a goldmine for inspo, just search “ethereal classic” + filter by boards
    thanks for the recommendations!
    so i introduced to a system to a friend, probably a natural gamine. it's a huge game changer for her as she's very curvy, thus society dictating she flaunt her assets in "romantic" styles. so that's why she always looked slightly out of place in "sexy" clothing, now I know why haha.

for me, i realized i'm actually closer to ethereal ingenue. i need quite a bit of detail. i've been thinking about getting a wavy perm for ages (my hair being very straight) and this has solidified my desire!

i'm quite jealous of natural types who can pull off summery comfy chic styles

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is such an Si process. It’s less about literal pear or apple or whatever shape (which I knew) and more about say you were to draw the frame of this person, how many sharper or elongated lines vs. circles and softer curves would you use? I do think there’s a variety of “lushness of curves” in romantic too but they all in the end look small, delicate and rounded. I have a tendency to wear many either soft waist emphasis or otherwise loose clothing which looks alright but not the best.

Anyways I know now I’m a Romantic but I’m still kind of struggling to find outfits I vibe best with and want to wear. I may have some ingenue essence. Funny enough, although I’ve deleted both of my selfies on this site, both of them are pretty “romantic” clothing lines; soft draping with this romantic-y (?) arm, lace and other romantic-y pattern/fabric and it has always looked perfect on me.

I can look boxy in loose clothes. Sometimes even those that go in at the waist but are full length dresses.
    But I’m not attracted to overly ruffled, stilleto heels, manicured type of look. I don’t even know if it will look good on me. But I’m beginning to realize fitted clothing will look better on me than what I wear now.

idk I guess I will figure it out eventually lol.
    yeah, i think even though they say to dress to your face, you still need to pay attention to the body.
    i'm ethereal-ingenue but there are some things i couldn't pull off for example
    -flowing floor length dresses: i'm 5'3, so that's a no-no
    -large ruffles and details: will overwhelm my petite frame
    -i'm not curvy at all so i need my clothing to be pretty well fitted (which is why i originally thought i had some classic)

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think face generally matches body, from what I have seen. There can be a feature here and there, chin, nose, jaw, eyes etc. that may not be your type but overall they still seem the same type as body...now gamine would be mixed though just as they are in body. That being said there are probably still people who feel like their body is very different from their face, im not sure.

But yeah what you said about a petite frame makes sense.

https://www.petitepoire.ca/style/pet...r-petites.html
    Oh thank you! This is informational, i do wish more websites used all 7 subtypes though

I agree, appearance is certainly a blend of both body and face. But I think even if the body and face do turn out to be at odds, the face should take precedence when it comes to styling choices.
    For example the blogger from truth-is-beauty mentioned Keira Knightley, very romantic face but with quite a small chest and demonstrated how good she looks with romantic styles with a picture of her in a corset
    no wonder she can always be the female romantic lead in movies

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I understand where that blogger is coming from but I rely on Kibbe’s original styling advice most instead of...specific outfits curated by someone. Not all Romantics will end up having the same style; we can honestly differ in style even within type. His original advice goes over general shape, texture, detailing and fabrics and some ideas here and there what kind of clothes to wear. So I like it more over some “romantic outfits” collages I find lol because it gives me room and it’s from Kibbe himself haha.

Also wrt face I again had a somewhat distorted perception. I watched AlyArt’s video on face and body types and next to those faces mine is clearly closest to R even if I don’t look exactly like the example she used. Small, slightly wider bones with flesh on top which Rs have both in face and body. I think sometimes it helps to take a step back and not overthink little details, basically. We can have different eye shapes and sizes within that frame and different nose shapes or whatever but R still gives that rounded and cute vibe taken as a whole, etc.

Idk I guess I’m kind of excited because I realized I’ve not been seeing myself objectively.

edit: I also wanted to say, curviness in Kibbe is the way the flesh lays over the bones instead of the amount of it. So all Rs seem to look good in pretty fitted clothing because they have shorter bones so there’s an abrupt transition from curve to curve, hence waist emphasis. Longer and/or wider (essentially bigger) bones add more lines, including blunt lines so they may need a different silhouette.
    —-
    also I’ve been wondering if @ashlesha might be a Romantic
    your facial features look pretty delicately rounded to me.
    ive never heard of this, but I just googled and i'm impressed that u noticed and discerned this <3 seems accurate

height: moderate to petite, usually 5’6″ and under.
    rounded or sloped shoulders
    usually to the wide side
    delicate and smallish
    fleshy arms and legs (even if fairly lean)
    soft and voluptuous
    hourglass figure
    small and delicate facial bones (?)
    may be slightly wide or lush nose, cheekbones, or jawline
    large, luminous eyes
    rounded features
    fleshy cheeks
    full lips

A Romantic will NOT have:
    an extremely tall figure (more than 6 inches)
    a prominent nose or angular chin
    angular or sharp facial features
    have a straight or boyish figure
    have a large bone structure
    be symmetrical (?)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is such an Si process. It’s less about literal pear or apple or whatever shape (which I knew) and more about say you were to draw the frame of this person, how many sharper or elongated lines vs. circles and softer curves would you use? I do think there’s a variety of “lushness of curves” in romantic too but they all in the end look small, delicate and rounded. I have a tendency to wear many either soft waist emphasis or otherwise loose clothing which looks alright but not the best.

Anyways I know now I’m a Romantic but I’m still kind of struggling to find outfits I vibe best with and want to wear. I may have some ingenue essence. Funny enough, although I’ve deleted both of my selfies on this site, both of them are pretty “romantic” clothing lines; soft draping with this romantic-y (?) arm, lace and other romantic-y pattern/fabric and it has always looked perfect on me.

I can look boxy in loose clothes. Sometimes even those that go in at the waist but are full length dresses.
    But I’m not attracted to overly ruffled, stilleto heels, manicured type of look. I don’t even know if it will look good on me. But I’m beginning to realize fitted clothing will look better on me than what I wear now.

idk I guess I will figure it out eventually lol.
    ya i totally get that, rachel talks about how style norms are pretty much inescapable, u may not be an ardent trend follower but what u see in stores these days is 99% natural-classic-gamine, its just whats accessible.

imo accessories can be a game changer for formal IDs (excluding classics, obv). i actually don't own any ethereal clothing besides low rise pants I just grow my hair long and wear bracelets + drop earrings

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm actually ethereal-dramatic-ingenue. Such a journey to figure it all out.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't know...

Black looks good on me, dark blue, navy blue, white, and coral. That's it. I don't really try to go looking for "the right color" I'm just not into fashion that much. I actually hate and feel suffocated by possessions so I don't shop that often and I only have maybe 6 pairs of shoes, two summer, two winter, two exercise/ and work.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm happy to be more expanded and universal of a visionary and mystic into eagle eyed spectra of emanating and whizzing properties of an alien recombination of alchemy and flair to picture perfection and shimmering beauty running a cord through My dragon-esque signature.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I’m really annoyed over the whole color analysis. I asked some gals on a forum what their opinion was, and got a ton of different answers. True Spring. Soft autumn. Soft summer. True Winter.

I don’t know if maybe it’s the colors not translating well on monitors, because I think they look a bit different in person than the pics, or if this whole thing can be kinda subjective…like what looks good on people

because some of the colors that I’ve been compliment on wearing, they said were def not my colors, and some shirts that I feel washed out in, and other people have said so, they said they loved it…

and I’m all ???? Idek ughhh

Tbh it’s kinda put me in a crappy moody lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I took a test couple of times and i think i settled for deep winter. And body type is mesomorph but thats prolly not what u were asking

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am an autumn according to this. I am mesomorphic.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a soft yellow fuzzy belly.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Browns to replace blacks, as I am a pale ass ginger, so unless I put effort into being tanned, blacks are too harsh on me.
    Finding makeup in my shade is damn near impossible. Black looks harsh on my skin, even in eyeliner. I still use it anyway.
    The only foundation I've ever found in my shade was a Korean brand (probably because the Asians find paleness more attractive, while Westerners find tan more attractive). I could turn this into a ramble about how black people claim they're discriminated against via makeups, and yet, at least companies actually create their skintone...but I'll digress. I guess it's fine, since I actually like my freckles and prefer for them to show, but I do wish I could find a good concealer for those days when I have some kind of acne blemish from PMS or something.

If I dye my hair even more red than it naturally is, people think that's the natural color and the more brunette-red is dyed, lol. I also get compliments on it constantly...and a bit too much sexual harassment that starts off with comments on me being a redhead. The "redheads are kinky in bed" stigma is stupid, but still going strong.

Just about any shade of olive green, my favorite to wear, looks great on me.
    Medium/bright blue looks nice, too. Makes my eyes pop.
    I pull off some shades of grey ok.
    I tend to go for low-key, subtle, low saturation colors, in general. I don't like brights. These also work better with my skin in most instances.
    Medium-light pink looks surprisingly flattering, but it's a color that I feel misrepresents my bold and aggressive personality.
    I pull off earthy, low-saturation shades of brown pretty well. The hippy style would work well on me.
    I look ridiculous in gold or rose gold. Silver only, for me. Personally, I'm drawn to a darker gunmetal silver, but I can't say it's what compliments my appearances the most.
    I basically only wear copper eyeshadows. Nothing else seems to look right in my opinion.
    I cannot stand bold lip colors, so I usually either go all-naturelle, or I wear a subtle, light-toned, peachy-colored lip gloss.

I don't really research specific color theories and try to apply them. I go by what looks best in my eyes, which happens to align with the color theories. That's why you don't really see me deviating from them and just saying fuck it and wearing whatever I like, the way some women do. If I tried doing that, I'd look at myself and think, "what an eyesore, this doesn't work on me..."

TL;DR - Definitely autumn palettes. Whether it's soft, true, or dark, mainly depends on how tan I am at the time. I have a tiny bit of Cherokee Indian in me, so I'm basically a ginger that can somewhat tan. My mostly indoor and sedentary lifestyle, and the fact that I work night shifts, means I'm almost always in the soft autumn zone.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 06-26-2023 at 06:47 PM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very brown white skin, bright blue eyes, stunning natural blonde wavy hair... Yes, I think, I'm Warm Autumn too. I wear anything I want really. Black leather jacket, blue jeans, white t-shirts, black t-shirts, olive t-shirts, cool print t-shirts, black coats, red, yellow, green, blue, anything really.
    Last edited by rizz; 06-26-2023 at 11:23 PM.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In kibbe I’m a soft dramatic, and in seasonal analysis I’m either a winter or autumn.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently wearing Dark Winter (Sci-Art).
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As we can see here, Bright Spring is Jean Grey, while Bright Winter is Wednesday Addams. I hope you appreciate the air of gravitas and solemnity I have brought to the topic of trying to say that famous female celebrities who are generally considered good-looking look like men in order to improve one's own ego on the Internet. Picking out colors (and shapes for Kibbe/body types) that look good on you should generally be even less hard than figuring out a personality type.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://ourfashiongarden.com/the-rom...omplete-guide/

wow this is so in-depth. Very useful! Suddenly I can visualize things better

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure on the essence stuff, prob bc my essence is unclear to me

it feels like to me just some ideas, a sort of initial 'framework' since if essence is about the vibe you give off, people can have unique vibes, it can change etc.

in any case, just to humor myself... I did take the test on that site since I really liked how clear the Kibbe types were, as well as the Kibbe test. I got 44% ingenue, 12.5% Gamine, Romantic, Classic, and ethereal/angelic, each. 6% Natural. If this indeed reflects some sort of essence, I am not entirely sure where to even begin putting it all together lol. And I don't know if it will 'look good' in reality. Kibbe on the other hand feels pretty practical to me. I have wondered if this pinterest board might reflect some of these essences though. I don't think I have tried wearing a lot of these (/similar pieces) irl yet, but I am drawn to them.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure on the essence stuff, prob bc my essence is unclear to me

it feels like to me just some ideas, a sort of initial 'framework' since if essence is about the vibe you give off, people can have unique vibes, it can change etc.

in any case, just to humor myself... I did take the test on that site since I really liked how clear the Kibbe types were, as well as the Kibbe test. I got 44% ingenue, 12.5% Gamine, Romantic, Classic, and ethereal/angelic, each. 6% Natural. If this indeed reflects some sort of essence, I am not entirely sure where to even begin putting it all together lol. And I don't know if it will 'look good' in reality. Kibbe on the other hand feels pretty practical to me. I have wondered if this pinterest board might reflect some of these essences though. I don't think I have tried wearing a lot of these (/similar pieces) irl yet, but I am drawn to them.
    I just learned about essences today. it seems so confusing from the start
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

read about essences and got some opinions. I’m 100% sure I’m a classic primarily, less sure dramatic secondary. So most likely classic-dramatic.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And this is a really good video, I also feel instinctively drawn to these colors, and everything she says about "cool and delicate" I relate to:

Last edited by necrosebud; 10-29-2023 at 03:24 PM.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    read about essences and got some opinions. I’m 100% sure I’m a classic primarily, less sure dramatic secondary. So most likely classic-dramatic.
    Classic essence makes a lot of sense

here's a quiz as well on essences
    https://ourfashiongarden.com/what-is...-essence-quiz/

wouldn't take the numbers as a hard rule but might give you some ideas

sometimes I think people can have vibes or essence that may not be accounted for by this kind of framework

but it's still gives you some useful tools I think

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back to where I started maybe my instincts were right - for essence I think I am Romantic Ingenue and Natural.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

One of women mistakes is to overesteemate the importance of their surface look for men.

If a woman is healthy to born and looks adopted (energized, happy, not irritated), wants to born (hence feels special sympathy to men) and has normal woman's attitude to care about children (as expresses warm feelings and kind behavior to people in general) - she's attractive in men perception.
    A part of this is instinctual caring about own body - so it was in healthy and clean enough state to deal with weak children.

While the main reason why women do complicated caring about own look is because they like the process. It's similar to neurotic obsessive behavior and to an entertainment.
    Dressing style means almost nothing. Body type... colors - has not more sense than astrology. Just have a minimum perception taste and see what people do near in common, hence to what men are adopted. It's enough.
    When women are perceived as feminin by associations with the said above traits, for men is a problem even to say which one is more attractive. What hat, colors or what you may put on there else means not more. Which of normal women smiles you more - often becomes imprinted as your choice. Mb later when you'll communicate to evaluate personality traits you'll think again who can be better. But for many cases even this may not help - as may appear strong attraction before that and then you move by innertia, up to a marriage (while min critical perception may return after 3 years only).

taken from nowhere styles for today magazines, hours for painting flowers on nails, haircuts made by 2 hours...
    it's mainly women do for themselves. to kill own time and to show her girls pals. not to become attractive objectively and for men.
    something alike women have related to home cleaning and cooking. they do much of redundant. and then rationalize own instincts. and whine how hard and much they need to do of "important"

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back to where I started maybe my instincts were right - for essence I think I am Romantic Ingenue and Natural.
    from the pics I’ve seen of you, I can definitely see romantic as your primary, and ingenue as secondary. I’m not sure about your third
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    One of women mistakes is to overesteemate the importance of their surface look for men.

If a woman is healthy to born and looks adopted (energized, happy, not irritated), wants to born (hence feels special sympathy to men) and has normal woman's attitude to care about children (as expresses warm feelings and kind behavior to people in general) - she's attractive in men perception.
    A part of this is instinctual caring about own body - so it was in healthy and clean enough state to deal with weak children.

While the main reason why women do complicated caring about own look is because they like the process. It's similar to neurotic obsessive behavior and to an entertainment.
    Dressing style means almost nothing. Body type... colors - has not more sense than astrology. Just have a minimum perception taste and see what people do near in common, hence to what men are adopted. It's enough.
    When women are perceived as feminin by associations with the said above traits, for men is a problem even to say which one is more attractive. What hat, colors or what you may put on there else means not more. Which of normal women smiles you more - often becomes imprinted as your choice. Mb later when you'll communicate to evaluate personality traits you'll think again who can be better. But for many cases even this may not help - as may appear strong attraction before that and then you move by innertia, up to a marriage (while min critical perception may return after 3 years only).

taken from nowhere styles for today magazines, hours for painting flowers on nails, haircuts made by 2 hours...
    it's mainly women do for themselves. to kill own time and to show her girls pals. not to become attractive objectively and for men.
    something alike women have related to home cleaning and cooking. they do much of redundant. and then rationalize own instincts. and whine how hard and much they need to do of "important"
    talk about a rant. Geesh
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I loved these videos by Gabrielle Arruda about essences, very enlightening!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...bDx3_9iVDk9iQN

it makes me wonder about how it could tie into socionincs/enneagram/VI
    Last edited by Aster; 11-27-2023 at 05:09 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    talk about a rant. Geesh
    Truth which opposes humans' dark side always has hard ways!

Other example where women (mostly) do senseless spares of world resources is "shoping". Where besides useless cosmetics (including services), clothes and redundant/overpriced meal, they do this just with random trash. Cause the real motivation is their entertainment. If women would born 10 kids as in not far time, there would be lesser place for inappropriate wishes and behavior for them!

Among the ones who keep adequate relation to spares in the said: 1.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I keep writing and deleting posts because I am never sure about this stuff. Kind of unhealthy to fixate on to the extent that I am too

chatGPT also changed its answers and now it is giving me Natural, Classic and Gamine sometimes for my face

I have also gotten Gamine online (along with Natural) when posting my pics

and Romantic too but yeah its hard for me to figure it out

pics are distorted anyway and I also don't photograph well (like in candid shots not where I am taking a selfie in a specific way or whatever, where I have more control)

idk what style essences I have.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The opinions I got from others after I posted pictures online were:

• Strong Classic
    • Classic dominant
    • Classic + Ethereal + Natural
    • Ethereal + Classic
    • Classic + Ingenue
    • Classic + Dramatic + Ingenue
    • Classic + Dramatic + Ingenue
    • Classic
    • Classic
    • Dramatic + Classic

sooo the only thing I’m sure about it classic at this point

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the most classic would be Eve's dress. it's the most impressive in men perception
    [just feel good inside and show a sympathy to others]

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like women in nice clothes tho

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast