Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fe+ vs Fe- behavior

I think of Fe+ as the “good vibes” variant and Fe- as the dramatic variant.

Something I have noticed is how these types interact with pets. My ESE family members always act all bubbly and excited and like to hug and smooch our dogs. They make a lot of high pitched sorta squealing noises that gets the dogs engaged and excited. When playing with the dogs, you almost get a sense that they treat the dogs like babies.

When I play with the dogs I like to (playfully, mind you. I dare say our dogs fucking adore me) tease them, shove them, poke them, and throw tiny things at them to get them excited and worked up. Sometimes if they are lounging around and looking all mopey I will try to startle or annoy them to get a reaction. Doing all of that gets them in the mood to play.

What behaviors do you all notice from Fe+ and Fe-?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fe+ bimbo
    Fe- queen
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+Fe does not shy away from intensity, and loves active and open emotional expressions of all kinds, even if such include drama and squabbles. -Fe is not as fond of such: that's why it comes out, to try to minimize excessive emotional mayhem and restore equilibrium. Nuisances and attempts to disrupt a calm emotional atmosphere are unacceptable for types who value -Fe - though they themselves may respond with dramatics in order to shut them down.
    Last edited by PinKDiGiT18; 05-15-2021 at 05:03 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

omg @DeliMeat I am going to call the Te authority animal shelter on you and cancel you forever. /stern Fi expression. You are clearly unfit to be around animals and I don't like how you are minimizing your abuse towards them. I have reported you to the proper authorities so your dogs can have safe homes where they won't be tormented by monsters like you.

lol j/k. I was just doing my impression of how I think Te and Fe often clash.

I admit I'm really confused on this +Fe/-Fe thing. Which are IEIs are supposed to have and how am I supposed to be like? I like be both calm and dramatic depending on my mood or intentions. I'm sort of naturally dramatic but in a calm way lol.

As for dogs, I myself probably treat them in the middle between how you treat them and how your ESE family members do. So I'm not sure how type related that is on our end. (but for ESE it seems to fit beautifully lol)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

there is Fe and no such things as Fe+ and Fe- in Socionics
    for exotics non-Socionics hypotheses about types is used other forum's section