Thread: Type me baby one more time..Video included

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    So you relate to the Ne “For the IEE it is most important to find, to see, to comprehend the new possibility where there previously never was one. Her attention is always riveted towards the unique and unusual. She’s stimulated by new ideas and is willing to receive information from any sources. This can lead her to unexpected scientific discoveries, museum exhibitions, non-traditional methods of entertainment and medicine, journeys, meeting with new people…
    ” when all we see is Fe?
    Absolutely. Pretty much all I care about is discovering peoples' unique and strange qualities. And those of the world. My Fe is just me expressing my enthusiasm for this and life in general. And IEEs have 4D Fe do they not?

I like to be fascinated. And sure, I enjoy intensity of emotion.
    7w6 9w1 2w3 sx/? RLUAI(rl|U|ai)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schwiftyrickty View Post
    Absolutely. Pretty much all I care about is discovering peoples' unique and unusual qualities. My Fe is just me expressing my enthusiasm for this and life in general.
    That’s wonderful but you lead with Fe and EIE demonstrate Ne. And you need Ti as well as someone who can do your practical things so you can joke around and make them feel good
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE. If you were ILE you would not be able to love everything about your ESI friend from school. You would clash way too much as complete opposites. Also I don't get the ILE vibe from you which is very fine tuned in me. SEI is possible but I think you're too Ne for SEI.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That’s wonderful but you lead with Fe and EIE demonstrate Ne. And you need Ti as well as someone who can do your practical things so you can joke around and make them feel good
    So my strong Fe can't be demonstrative, but my strong Ne can??

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So my strong Fe can't be demonstrative, but my strong Ne can??
    I don’t see any Ne. If you are demonstrating it it is being kept to yourself
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don’t see any Ne. If you are demonstrating it it is being kept to yourself
    You literally just said I demonstrate Ne, and to be EIE I would have to.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    I only read the questionnaire, and based off of that I would agree with Ne base. I'm more inclined to say IEE, you're more EP than IJ and because of your glaring Te weaknesses and seeming desire for help with those aspects.

Also, file your taxes.
    Never!

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    RLOAI, maybe
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@schwiftyrickty

To me, you certainly have a similar vibe to several other members on this forum who have self-typed as IEE, such as @Raver. While I don't feel at all comfortable anymore with suggesting what types a person might be, I can say that I see no reason to doubt your view that you don't identify with , and your view that IEE is a strong possibility.

Also:
    The Splendid Socionics Test

If I link you to this thread, it is because I currently consider it the most reliable way of "me" typing you: although of course the test is self-reporting and also, I only put the test together. I consider self-typing via such an analysis to be the most reliable method of determining your type, for most people, and do not consider my subjective impressions, (especially of people I do not know very well), to be so useful.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    IEE. If you were ILE you would not be able to love everything about your ESI friend from school. You would clash way too much as complete opposites. Also I don't get the ILE vibe from you which is very fine tuned in me. SEI is possible but I think you're too Ne for SEI.
    The only problem with this logic is that there is no proof she is actually ESI haha

But if you're going to take my word for it, I usually get along great with all non-beta F types. And SEEs and I have a lot of chemistry as well as a lot of tension.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You literally just said I demonstrate Ne, and to be EIE I would have to.
    You said you did I said if IF you did then you would be demonstrating it as an EIE but for all that is coming through is Fe
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    @schwiftyrickty

To me, you certainly have a similar vibe to several other members on this forum who have self-typed as IEE, such as @Raver. While I don't feel at all comfortable anymore with suggesting what types a person might be, I can say that I see no reason to doubt your view that you don't identify with , and your view that IEE is a strong possibility.

Also:
    The Splendid Socionics Test
    I actually do kinda identify with Fe and that is my problem...Just not sure if it is truly valued.

Took that test, got IEE like I have on every test I've ever taken lol. But I've taken so many tests it's hard to be unbiased.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Also I should note I am very uncomfortable expressing negative emotions. If I'm Fe valuing, it would be alpha. I just don't relate to Beta at all. That little phase I told you about is the first time I've intentionally instigated/participated in drama in my life and I tolerated it for a very brief time. I have a hard time with "heavy" emotions.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

But like I don't even think I'm trying to be IEE? I'd much rather be ILE if I was going to bias myself.

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    RLOAI, maybe
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I actually do kinda identify with Fe and that is my problem...Just not sure if it is truly valued.

Took that test, got IEE like I have on every test I've ever taken lol. But I've taken so many tests it's hard to be unbiased.
    yes, I understand that feeling very well.

You should focus on what is of practical utility and not obsess about whether you or this or that if it is not immediately obvious. For example, you might find some utility out of determining yourself to be an "NF" type in general, or a Delta NF, or "Ne-Si valuing" etc.

When I used to self-typed as LII, I thought that there was an "extroverted", or perhaps an "agreeable" side to me that might give me reason to think I might not be LII, and I wondered if this was Ne or somehow even Fe, which seemed quite contrary to my typical personality. I cannot objectively say I have now resolved that matter: unfortunately, as @Singu has recently being saying, with Socionics, people will use different, even contrary explanations to explain a behaviour, and attribute distinctly disparate behaviours to the singular explanations, which are not really explanations at all, rather, they are desired conclusions that people work back from to determine premises that are based in circular reasoning.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

But I can't stand Beta.
    try my IR test

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just do not try to use socionics to determine yourself. It is not good for it. It is best done by seeing how people around you react to you and others information categorically no personal feelings involved.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your video is intense. It's like there is an electric current coming from you.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    When I used to self-typed as LII, I thought that there was an "extroverted", or perhaps an "agreeable" side to me that might give me reason to think I might not be LII, and I wondered if this was Ne or somehow even Fe, which seemed quite contrary to my typical personality. I cannot objectively say I have now resolved that matter: unfortunately, as @Singu has recently being saying, with Socionics, people will use different, even contrary explanations to explain a behaviour, and attribute distinctly disparate behaviours to the singular explanations, which are not really explanations at all, rather, they are desired conclusions that people work back from to determine premises that are based in circular reasoning.
    I think the psychologist Albert Bandura has made a particular astute remark regarding this:

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Bandura
    The conceptual structure of theories that invoke drives or impulses as the principal motivators of behavior has been further criticized for disregarding the complex and changeable patterning of human action. An internal motivator cannot adequately account for marked shifts in a given behavior under differing situational circumstances. When varying social conditions produce predictable changes in behavior, the postulated cause cannot reside mainly in a drive in the organism, nor can the cause be less complex than its diverse effects.
    Some people in Socionics seriously say something like: "Fi-lead is about being both moral and immoral. The immoral Fi-leads are unhealthy Fi-leads".

But then that only proves that the immoral behavior is affected and caused by the (unhealthy) environment, and it has nothing to do with "Fi". If you say that "Well it's Fi plus the environment, the Fi itself remains the same", then well, you can't have immoral behavior without the environment anyway, so you might as well analyze what the environment is doing.

And if you say that the immoral behavior is the result of the environment, then you might as well say that moral behavior is also the result of the environment and not possible without the environment.

So I would think that you can't separate the environmental effects from what causes any human behavior.

If we seriously want to analyze what "Fi" is, then I'd think the wisest thing to do would be to try and figure out how this Fi expresses itself in different environments and circumstances. It's no use working from backwards and saying that all sorts of observable behaviors are the result of Fi. Because then... potentially anything can explained by Fi, which is not actually explaining anything.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At first I thought you were ESI just off first impression of the video.

I did not read the questionaire BTW.

You're dynamic. The fact that you are dating men and still aren't sure if you are gay, that's Ne always leaving room for doubt. You are perceiving first not judgment first. And to me that points at some Ti PoLR as well, Ti would say "Yes you are gay." because it's the logical answer. Alot of your behavior has no rhyme or reason, you went from dating women to randomly dating men, you went from a rich place to a poor place because of no good reason at all. This all looks like Ti PoLR + dynamic. Your rhythm of life is not predictable. I say you are still IEE. And you feel like you are a new person every month, because you are Ne dom and see all these possibilties, I've heard IEE say this before. Ne-dom finds it's hard to pin down their type because they are Ni ignoring and cannot escape seeing all the possibilities ("Am I this type? Or this type"). That's why LII is your supervisor, they demand you have reasons for your thoughts and actions and keep your wild Ne in check.

Even the title of this thread is Ne.

I think your hedonistic tendencies are probably role Se and probably enneagram 9.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Being totally unsure, wanting confirmation, changeable... I can go with plausible EIE.

Dunno what you mean about valuing Si but it is said that EIE's do not handle uncomfortable situations very well (valuing function aka in this case Si does not mean letting it be totally awry. It means it is very uncomfortable to handle it and it is better done discreetly in the shadows by someone else).
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol @Beautiful sky But I can't stand Beta.
    Thought you loved me. What happened to us? Sob.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Thought you loved me. What happened to us? Sob.
    Don't worry, @golden. The rest of us love you.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Don't worry, @golden. The rest of us love you.
    Thanks but only schwifty matters.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only problem with this logic is that there is no proof she is actually ESI haha

But if you're going to take my word for it, I usually get along great with all non-beta F types. And SEEs and I have a lot of chemistry as well as a lot of tension.
    It’s true! And IEE is just my impression taking everything stated for granted. Disliking Beta is also pretty Delta > Alpha... :->
    Last edited by MrsTortilla; 03-10-2019 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Fixed dumb autocorrection as usual.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

But isn't bartender stuff beta>delta. I kind of have hard time to see it as SLI friendly. They are going run away from it.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

schwiftyrickty

You seem like an unhealthy 7 in enneagram, 7w6 for that matter given your phobic attitude.

E2 are overbearing in their desire to feel loved so they are topically assertive in trying to force other people to love them, especially when they are unhealthy.

I was about to type you as SEE over your individualism - lack of ideological outlook on life, something both deltas and betas have as collectivists, nevertheless something is missing about you and I can't put it into words.

BTW neither SEE ESE IEE nor EIE are practical people - 4D Fe is the cause of that.

Your EP TEMPERAMENT is clear as day, you lack focus and let the winds affect you.

With subtype - normalization is clear, you don't seem to thrive on "contact" tension and borderline toxic energy (ruling out Dominant and Creative), neither do you have the entirely passive harmonising energy.

IEE are somewhat fantasists, I can't quite confirm or deny this in you

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks but only schwifty matters.
    Fi > Fe

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    But isn't bartender stuff beta>delta. I kind of have hard time to see it as SLI friendly. They are going run away from it.
    even alpha (SF), but not delta lol. stuff like bars is kinda Fe and or Se anyways

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    even alpha (SF), but not delta lol. stuff like bars is kinda Fe and or Se anyways
    About half the ILE's I know used to work as bartenders.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

About half the ILE's I know used to work as bartenders.
    Yeah that might be but theres nothing Ne about bartending

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah that might be but theres nothing Ne about bartending
    I thought it was a way to have a different experience every day at work, and never have to decide on which real job you will have when you grow up?
    That sounds pretty Ne to me...

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I thought it was a way to have a different experience every day at work, and never have to decide on which real job you will have when you grow up?
    That sounds pretty Ne to me...
    no thats Se bro

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dunno according to certain profiles (model G for example) ILE's tend to thrive in situation where to tackle down stuff from new perspectives. Sitting in a bar seems like a dead end to this mind set. As such it can be a brief thing until they realize there is nothing to it. All the same all the time. Would drive me crazy.

There is one science ILE teacher I know who has been doing it a long time. The only reason he can do it is low amount of working hours. Somehow he has never put much time into developing his external logic which would allow him to have much larger playing field and more scatteredness. (He seems to be normalizing sub and does some Se things.) But bar environment deals with people settled in their ways quite often.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi > Fe
    It’s called a fucking joke you psychopathic troglodyte

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It’s called a fucking joke you psychopathic troglodyte
    calm ur fi babe

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

But like I don't even think I'm trying to be IEE? I'd much rather be ILE if I was going to bias myself.
    Would you consider yourself to be a conscientious and hard worker?
    -

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, your face screams gamma. I know a couple LIEs with your same facial structure.
    As for Ne, that would be your DF which you might just be overusing.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I go to KC all the time. Lived there for 15 years, but recently moved. Is this bar you work at on the Country Club Plaza? Is it the Power and Light District? You look kind of intuitive.
    @schwiftyrickty

By the way, you look like Pete Buttigieg, the mayor of LA running for President. Look him up.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Betas aren't necessarily 'dramatic', - but I think it is correct/fair to say that Beta is the quadra with heavy emotions and the people that are not afraid to explore some pretty shadowy/depressing things about people. I think Fe valuing is like sugarcoating things in a way though and that softens the blow of it. At least for me. Gammas come across as harsher than Betas objecively because it has the heaviness of feeling but no Fe to lighten anything up. Alphas definitely come across as the 'lightest' objectively. From heaviest to lightest: Gamma>>>Beta>>>Delta>>>Alpha

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?
    I repress my anger then explode inappropriately, usually after getting taken advantage of for a long time.

You are a patient person exemplary of your type
    -

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast