Thread: Austin Petersen

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Austin Petersen

Austin Wade Petersen (born February 19, 1981) is an American producer, writer, political activist, and commentator. He is currently running for a seat in the United States Senate from Missouri as a Republican. He was previously the runner-up for the Libertarian Party's nomination for President of the United States in 2016, finishing second place to former governor Gary Johnson with 21% of the vote.
    On July 4, 2017, Petersen announced his candidacy for the Republican nomination for the United States Senate seat from Missouri in the 2018 election.
    Petersen has voiced and published his rejection of the non-aggression principle. Petersen describes himself as a minarchist. During his presidential campaign, he maintained that he had a "consistent pro-life ethic," meaning he is both pro-life and anti-death penalty. He opposes the War on Drugs. He is a non-interventionist on most matters of foreign policy and applies a free-market capitalist approach to economics. Petersen advocates for an Ellis Island styled immigration policy with a strict disease check, strict security check, with no quotas. He has expressed he has no fear of open borders, but believes the problems of the welfare state must be addressed first. He is an advocate for the Second Amendment and the right to freedom of association.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_Petersen

Photos:

Vids:

The vids are from before he was a Republican.
    Last edited by Ave; 07-15-2018 at 08:35 PM. Reason: typo

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My impression is ILE-.

He seems open minded and cheery, he has the opposite of gamma "grouchiness". Yet, he's also a provocateur and that could indicate values, and SLE instead, but he isn't vulgar or sexual in his provocations (unlike Trump), but more intellectual. For example, him announcing he was giving away a milling machine to make aunauthorized parts for guns is a form of provocation, yet he says he understands why such machines are controversial, because they can produce guns that don't have a serial number. He says it's more about the first amendment than the second since giving away blueprints for machines is a form of self-expression. So there is an intellectual point he is trying to make, not just trying to show off like SLEs do.

The reason I think subtype is because he seems more focused, unlike subtype which is your genuine head-in-the-stars cosmonaut. I guess I could see SLE- as an alternative to ILE-, but my first impression was ILE.

@silke @khcs @HERO @Kill4Me @Sol what do you guys think?
    Last edited by Ave; 08-03-2018 at 10:27 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb LSI

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't know much about him. Strictly visually he reminds me of Milan Kundera, ILI-Te sx/sp. Has some similar expressions, too, so perhaps ILI-Te is it.

Photos:

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

that guy seems LSI too, with that last pic being more demonstrative Si in my opinion