Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,120 of 2884

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    lol. i love it when people are oblivious to trolling.
    If you knew it was trolling why on earth would you react to it in that manner though

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I was very surprised and pleased to read this, because it clarifies an incident I experienced regarding dual-seeking behavior.

I first met the LSI, whom I have been seeing, on a factory tour. A group was arranging transportation to the factory, and in a flurry of emails, it became clear that no one wanted to give a ride to one particular guy. The general consensus was that the guy was weird and a creep, and no one wanted to be trapped in a car with him for an hour or two.

I didn't know the guy that well. I did think he was weird, but I've been in that situation myself, and so I said I'd give him a ride. The LSI observed all of this through the email exchange, and later told me that my support of this guy, when everyone else was refusing to help, was why she agreed to have dinner with me when I first asked her.

Evidently, the LSI mistook me (an LIE) for an EIE. I guess this happens every now and then.

It is obvious to me that duals have some form of "dual-seeking" perception, and are looking for certain behavior patterns in others to find their duals. I share half of my functions, in the same positions, with EIE's, and so it would be natural to expect that we would sometimes appear to be alike, just as I find many things about LSI to be extremely attractive, since they share half their functions with my dual. This does not mean they are the same in every respect, though. ESI and LSI are not identical, nor are LIE and EIE.
    I didn't respond to this when you originally posted, but yes, that's exactly the kind of thing I mean. It's not about being a "good person," but about a sense that someone has to do something or there will be a big problem down the line -- some kind of nasty butterfly effects.

The first thing my LSI heard me say was me announcing, "So-and-so was a cunt!" -- at a wedding. The bride and I were reminiscing about high school and the meanest girl we knew came up as a topic, and I wasn't gonna let that one slip past without putting truth on it. For some reason, he thought this was a good thing to say.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    If you knew it was trolling why on earth would you react to it in that manner though
    ..my comment that you quoted was trolling.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..my comment that you quoted was trolling.
    Oh well in that case idk why you are trying to troll people on a forum that's supposed to be conducive to friendly discussion. Do you care how you contribute to the emotional atmosphere here? Lol.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Shiver, you should look up some of the threads by Amber some time. She would have cut your heart out and shit in your chest cavity while making fun of the noises you were making.
    The person you describe looks normal to me. You'll have to take my word for it that everything I've presented to this forum is a very restrained version of what I normally am. It's a lot less expensive to use the block function and I'll leave that at that.

Actually, I find that almost everyone on the forum has a very high level of intelligence. But remember, this is a forum where people come to try to better understand their personalities. So, many people here might have a reason to think about their personalities, because they are experiencing technical difficulties. I did.

With respect to one person making a rational argument and the other countering it with an emotional one, well, most duals do that, if you haven't already noticed.
    I see a lot of people who want to believe that they're very intelligent (and unique) and may have been told just that throughout most of their lives. They explode at the smallest perceived intrusion on their personal issues and it has an eroding effect on the actual community as a whole. :c

Oh well in that case idk why you are trying to troll people on a forum that's supposed to be conducive to friendly discussion. Do you care how you contribute to the emotional atmosphere here? Lol.
    The trolling excuse is a standard way of trying to back out of an embarrassing social situation.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shiver, you should look up some of the threads by Amber some time. She would have cut your heart out and shit in your chest cavity while making fun of the noises you were making.

Actually, I find that almost everyone on the forum has a very high level of intelligence. But remember, this is a forum where people come to try to better understand their personalities. So, many people here might have a reason to think about their personalities, because they are experiencing technical difficulties. I did.

With respect to one person making a rational argument and the other countering it with an emotional one, well, most duals do that, if you haven't already noticed.
    I don't know about the intelligence factor, going by your logic stupid or not so clever people have it all figured out, doesn't sound like the smart ones are all that 'smart', but hey now I have posted so i'm in the actual dummy section too fuck.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    So basically you feel better when others aren't actively attempting to invalidate your beliefs. Who would have thought.
    This was not very nice.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I troll if someone is being rude, like Shiver was. You dont appreciate this because youre an Fi dom. Also, if someone is rude I think I have the right to be rude back. Shiver actually disrupted the emotional atmosphere, that's why i responed badly.
    Last edited by maniac; 09-06-2016 at 06:27 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    This was not very nice.
    Cool story.

Anyone else want to attribute some bizarre sense of negative meaning to my post?

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*was apparently the only one who didn't think shiver's initial comment was even rude*

(pls don't make a duality claim about this. i will die.)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    *was apparently the only one who didn't think shiver's initial comment was even rude*

Because you are SANE.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Shiver is ethical so no, youre not duals

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I troll if someone is being rude, like Shiver was. You dont appreciate this because youre an Fi dom. Also, if someone is rude I think I have the right to be rude back. Shiver actually disrupted the emotional atmosphere, that's why i responed badly.
    It just seems pointless and it's hard to tell if you're "trolling" or just getting mad. It has nothing to do with socionics it's just common sense and knowing when to react appropriately. I don't think all IEIs really care that much about some random internet comments that weren't even a personal attack.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I still think we can twist this into being type related, if we try hard enough.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't understand why the emotional atmosphere is important

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Because it helps raise people's base states from shit to not shit and creates a safe ground for interaction. Or does the opposite.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

o shut up u twats angry5.jpg

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Youre likely not SEI

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I agree with @Ghost ...this is more Fe PoLR than SEI

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'd say the emotional atmosphere is important insofar as it allows the forum to attract and retain members, although it's clear that more damage to it was done with the explosive reaction and subsequent trolling than whatever effect my initial comment had on its own. At least we can see that self-identified strong and valued Fe does not always make for effective decisions on that front! It must be rather miserable to be inept at one's own proclaimed leading function.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i suppose i feel guilty when i'm about to have my effect.

also, i think the idea with creative is it can toy with the "emotional atmosphere." one way to enliven the stagnant air is to create small conflicts or infuse things with a fresh dose of drama (trolling can be entertaining). IEI is supposedly more likely to do this than SEI that is supposedly focused on keeping everything oh-so-pleasant. i would add to that, whether it wants to or not, as i think that SEI often just has that effect (a deadening effect). SEI can secretly revel in drama or conflict from afar while at the same time often contributing its inadvertent sedative effect. but given its poor it cannot stop itself from killing discord (and thus all things of interest) every time.

ps. it can actually subtly create the very conflict it later ends, unable to find its purpose in a situation other than expressing its own internal discord in the most flat way imaginable.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

also, i think the idea with creative is it can toy with the "emotional atmosphere." one way to enliven the stagnant air is to create small conflicts or infuse things with a fresh dose of drama (trolling can be entertaining). IEI is supposedly more likely to do this than SEI that is supposedly focused on keeping everything oh-so-pleasant. i would add to that, whether it wants to or not, as i think that SEI often just has that effect (a deadening effect). SEI can secretly revel in drama or conflict from afar while at the same time often contributing its inadvertent sedative effect. but given its poor it cannot stop itself from killing discord (and thus all things of interest) every time.

ps. it can actually subtly create the very conflict it later ends, unable to find its purpose in a situation other than expressing its own internal discord in the most flat way imaginable.
    I would not exempt seis from being catty drama provokers when they want to be.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have to believe that the "trolling" here is more a manifestation of the user's inability to effectively cope with their frustration in any way they find satisfactory. If I click "View Post" on a number of the responses, it's very clear that some of them are aimed at me despite my openly saying that I'd put Ghost on ignore. This is especially apparent here in another thread: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1147857

Openly admitting to trolling after complaining that the emotional atmosphere was being disrupted by another user though - that's comical.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So basically you're a sad cunt who don't have the guts to actually quote me. Who would have thought.
    I don't think that shiver was trying to be mean but you over reacted because you thought he/she was. Basically shiver was saying "of course you would feel better in an environment where you can openly express yourself " although it came across sarcastically due to the "who would have thought" part
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

This almost sounds like you are viewing SEI through your Fe PoLR.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    This almost sounds like you are viewing SEI through your Fe PoLR.
    my "fe polr" may be my depressive nature really. many on the forum throughout the years have perceived me as fe creative. it's actually way more frequent than as te creative.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

my "fe polr" may be my depressive nature really. many on the forum throughout the years have perceived me as fe creative. it's actually way more frequent than as te creative.
    I'm specifically referring to your ideas on flat affect and expressions. That's really not how I experienced the SEIs I've known. They are still Fe creative.

I can see how you can superficially be seen as Fe creative, I did seriously consider it too before, it's your Ni making you adaptable in a certain way that helps you get along with people etc. But that's not Fe. I think Golihov makes a good distinction between the Fe creative vs the Ni ego kind of adaptability: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Dmitry-Golihov

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have not actively participated in this forum for at least half a decade, and I'm always amused, in those times that I sporadically check-in, when I get mentioned.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

lets see more legit lists.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    lets see more legit lists.
    you first dear

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay, no one has posted a list to put me as LSI on it! I can still have faith in basic common sense and humanity in general after all!

Some other typings on these lists are sort of weird though.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verbrannte View Post
    Some other typings on these lists are sort of weird though.
    We're dying to read yours

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Exclamation Member List

maybe i'll do this later but for now here's a list of people who have posted since the beginning of 2016 and have at least 100 posts.

1981slater
    Adam Strange
    Airman
    aixelsyd
    Aliothalways
    Alomoes
    Ananke
    Anglas
    Animal
    anndeliseescaping
    applejacks
    April
    Avalonia
    Aylen
    Birdie
    blackburry
    Blaze
    Blue
    bolong
    Bullets
    BurningIce
    Capitalist Pig
    carrina
    Chae
    Chakram
    chemical
    chips and underwear
    Chryssie
    ClownsandEntropy
    ConcreteButterfly
    consentingadult
    Contra
    DaftPunk
    Danali
    darya
    Director Abbie
    Drommel
    echan
    echidna1000
    Eliza Thomason
    Emmym
    End
    epheme
    Erk
    Eureka
    Fay
    FDG
    FoxOnStilts
    Galen
    Ghost
    glam
    goldenbane
    GuavaDrunk
    Gypsy
    Hacim
    handjob
    hatesyardwork
    HERO
    Hitta
    IBTL
    inumbra
    Jack Oliver Aaron
    jaein
    Jarno
    jason_m
    jessica129
    Joy
    kalinoche
    Kierva
    Kim
    Kissum
    LauriesCrusador
    leckysupport
    lemontrees
    LeShay
    Lim
    Logos
    lungs
    malna
    Maritsa
    matilda
    May
    Mega
    MensSuperMateriam
    mikemex
    Minde
    mu4
    Muddytextures
    Myst
    n0ki
    Narc
    niffer
    noid
    nondescript
    Nymeria
    Oaky
    octonot
    Olduvai
    Olga
    ouronis
    Pa3s
    Park
    Persephone
    Person
    peteronfireee
    Phantom
    Pink
    PistolShrimp
    Pole Ninja
    Pookie
    QuickTwist
    ragnar
    Raver
    Rebelondeck
    Reficulris
    Resonare
    Roro
    rougerogue
    ryoka14
    Saberstorm
    Satan
    Scapegrace
    ScarlettLux
    shakealittle
    silke
    silverchris9
    Simo
    Simon
    SisOfNight
    SlavaPHP
    Sol
    SongOfSapphire
    Soupman
    squark
    squirreltual
    Starpoo
    strangeling
    strrrng
    Subteigh
    summerprincess
    Supremacist
    Suz
    SyrupDeGem
    Taknamay
    tejing
    The Ineffable
    thehotelambush
    TheJackal
    Tigerfadder
    totalize
    Trevor
    troubadour
    UDP
    uncivilized
    unsuccessfull Alphamale
    Velvet
    Ver
    Verbrannte
    Waster
    WithinRaison
    Wontlythemoonbear
    woofwoofl
    Yaaroslav
    yeves
    yifflord
    Zero11
    Last edited by ashlesha; 10-18-2016 at 02:47 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

1981slater
    @Adam Strange - LIE
    @Airman - SLI
    @aixelsyd - SEE
    Aliothalways
    Alomoes
    @Ananke - SLE
    Anglas
    Animal @anndelise- IEE
    @applejacks - IEE @April - ESI or SEE
    Avalonia
    @Aylen - IEI
    @Birdie - ESE
    @blackburry - ESI
    Blaze
    @Blue - SEE
    bolong
    Bullets
    BurningIce
    Capitalist Pig
    @carrina - ESI
    Chae -
    Chakram
    chemical
    @chips and underwear - SLI
    Chrissy
    ClownsandEntropy
    ConcreteButterfly
    consentingadult
    Contra @DaftPunk - LSE
    Danali
    @darya - EIE
    @Director Abbie - LSE
    Drommel
    echan
    echidna1000
    @Eliza Thomason - IEE
    @Emmym - SEE
    End
    epheme
    Erk
    @esq - SLI
    Eureka
    Fay
    FDG
    @FoxOnStilts - ILE
    @Galen - SLI
    Ghost
    @glam - IEI
    @goldenbane - EIE
    GuavaDrunk
    Gypsy
    Hacim
    @handjob - LSE
    hatesyardwork
    @HERO - SLI
    @Hitta - SEE
    IBTL
    inumbra
    @Jack Oliver Aaron- ILE
    jaein
    @Jarno - SLI
    jason_m
    @jessica129 - SLI
    Joy
    @kalinoche - SEE
    Kierva
    @Kim - IEE
    Kissum
    LauriesCrusador
    @leckysupport - LSE
    @lemontrees - SEI
    LeShay
    Lim
    Logos
    @lungs - ESI
    @malna - SEE
    Maritsa
    matilda
    May
    Mega
    MensSuperMateriam
    mikemex
    @Minde - SEI
    mu4 -
    Muddytextures
    @Myst - LSI
    n0ki
    @Narc - SLI
    niffer
    noid
    nondescript
    Nymeria
    Oaky
    octonot
    Olduvai
    @Olga - ESI
    ouronis
    @Pa3s - ILI
    @Park - SLI
    Persephone
    @Person - SLI
    @peteronfireee - LSI
    Phantom
    @Pink - IEI
    @PistolShrimp - SEI
    @Pole Ninja - LSI or ESI
    Pookie
    QuickTwist
    @ragnar - ILI
    Raver
    Rebelondeck
    Reficulris
    Resonare
    @Roro - SEI
    @rougerogue - SEE @Reyne -LSE
    ryoka14
    Saberstorm
    Satan
    Scapegrace
    ScarlettLux
    shakealittle @silke - IEI
    silverchris9
    Simo
    Simon
    SisOfNight
    SlavaPHP
    @Sol - LSE @SongOfSapphire - IEE
    Soupman
    @squark -LSI
    squirreltual
    @Starfall -ESE
    Starpoo
    strangeling
    strrrng
    @Subteigh -ILI
    @summerprincess -IEI @Supremacist -SLI @Suz -IEE @SyrupDeGem -IEE
    Taknamay
    tejing
    The Ineffable
    thehotelambush
    TheJackal
    Tigerfadder
    totalize
    Trevor
    @troubadour -SEE @UDP -SLI
    uncivilized @unsuccessfull Alphamale -ILE
    Velvet
    Ver
    Verbrannte
    Waster
    WithinRaison
    Wontlythemoonbear @woofwoofl -LIE
    Yaaroslav
    yeves
    yifflord
    Zero11[l
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-20-2016 at 02:01 AM.
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks @lungs, I think I will use that.

*moved to blog post here*
    Last edited by Exodus; 11-19-2016 at 08:39 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well there is an I somewhere in my typing..................
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Starfall Maritsa also has silly ideas of what bad types are supposed to be. Mostly she gives people SF if she doesn't like them for some reason. A lot of really good writers are ESE, for example, and 90% or more of people who win all the awards and scholarships at university or school I see VI as ESE. That type obviously doesn't fit you but it makes a poor insult.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Lol. I thread ban Maritsa from one thread, piss her off and now I'm ESE.
    No I'd been considering it for you for a long time
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    After typing me IEI for years, I anger you once and you change my type to something completely different <3
    No starfall you just let someone manipulate you into getting what they want. You'll live and learn from that
    -

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    No starfall you just let someone manipulate you into getting what they want. You'll live and learn from that
    she threadbanned you of her own volition, not my suggestion