Thread: chips and underwear's type

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Actually chips doesn't seem Fe PoLR in these pics to me.

I'll go with alpha introvert
    I know what you're saying, I'm fine with alpha introvert. I didnt say she looks Fe polr, just that ime some SLIs also have "warm" vibes and cute smiles and are totally unresponsive to Fe at the same time. The only problem I have with LII is that she looks IP. And SEI is too much of a stretch - Fe ego that is.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    I know what you're saying, I'm fine with alpha introvert. I didnt say she looks Fe polr, just that ime some SLIs also have "warm" vibes and cute smiles and are totally unresponsive to Fe at the same time. The only problem I have with LII is that she looks IP. And SEI is too much of a stretch - Fe ego that is.
    Ip or E9 or...?

Curious now, have you got some pics of those SLIs?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ip or E9 or...?

Curious now, have you got some pics of those SLIs?
    Not sure, I'll try to find them and PM them.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Funny, she reminded me of a male SLI I know, who has softness and warmth to him, and is also shy and very conflict avoidant (e9), but is def logical and Fe polr. Not saying anything about her type though...Im not that familiar with female LII's.
    even though i've argued for EII for chips, i've actually thought about SLI as an option too.

@chips and underwear what do you think of SLI as an option? totally crazy or no?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    even though i've argued for EII for chips, i've actually thought about SLI as an option too.

@chips and underwear what do you think of SLI as an option? totally crazy or no?
    @Maritsa types me as SLI and final.

I can't completely rule out the option but I think it's highly unlikely.

I don't think I'm Fe PoLR. I respond very well to positive Fe atmospheres. Also, I don't think I have 1-D Ne.

I do think I have pretty good Si for an LII/EII but it is my mobilizing function so I could be overestimating/overemphasizing it. I'm also H subtype, and that strengthens Si relative to the type.

Right now I'm back to self-typing as LII-H. EII as a second choice if LIIs were obliterated from the planet and I had to choose another type.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i'm not great at this, but having met chips in person i think SLI is really unlikely. what i picked up on type-wise was strong intuition and receptivity to Fe.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i'm not great at this, but having met chips in person i think SLI is really unlikely. what i picked up on type-wise was strong intuition and receptivity to Fe.
    It also helps me confirm ESI for your typing. I think that might be more likely than EII because in that Se exercise when someone took your pen and you tried to get it back, you just forcefully tried to grab it without much though.

Being Se PoLR, I would take a very different approach. I would reason with them, ask them to give me the pen back. Explain why it's important that I have the pen. Maybe tell them next time to please ask me first if you need to borrow my pen. Force would only be used as a last resort. And I probably wouldn't resort to force over a pen anyway because it just doesn't matter in the whole scheme of things. Of course there is the *principle* behind it. Stealing is wrong and unfair. If you're stealing my pen now, who knows what you might try to steal from me next time.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    It also helps me confirm ESI for your typing. I think that might be more likely than EII because in that Se exercise when someone took your pen and you tried to get it back, you just forcefully tried to grab it without much though.

Being Se PoLR, I would take a very different approach. I would reason with them, ask them to give me the pen back. Explain why it's important that I have the pen. Maybe tell them next time to please ask me first if you need to borrow my pen. Force would only be used as a last resort. And I probably wouldn't resort to force over a pen anyway because it just doesn't matter in the whole scheme of things. Of course there is the *principle* behind it. Stealing is wrong and unfair. If you're stealing my pen now, who knows what you might try to steal from me next time.
    I think she is EII. How do you react here?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I knew it was an Se demonstration, otherwise I probably would have asked first. And then maybe tried to grab it

(i'm not really so rude!)

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Not sure, I'll try to find them and PM them.
    OK thanks

Right now I'm back to self-typing as LII-H. EII as a second choice if LIIs were obliterated from the planet and I had to choose another type.
    I like your new signature

Lol what was that exercise exactly? What was the exact situation?

Wow you sound stereotypical LII here.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol what was that exercise exactly? What was the exact situation?

Wow you sound stereotypical LII here.
    The exercise is someone takes your pen and you have to try to get it back.

Maybe I seem stereotypical LII because I am an LII.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

The exercise is someone takes your pen and you have to try to get it back.
    Yeah but give me more details on the specific situation. Who is this someone, where are you and this someone, etc.

Maybe I seem stereotypical LII because I am an LII.
    Yeah.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah.

Fe POLR seems very outlandish, esp preferring Fi>Fe
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah but give me more details on the specific situation. Who is this someone, where are you and this someone, etc.
    Oh, stop being such an S.

The who and where don't matter so much as the what. The point is someone took your pen and you have to get it back.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Oh, stop being such an S.

The who and where don't matter so much as the what. The point is someone took your pen and you have to get it back.
    I got the idea. Just asked because my response depends on the circumstances But easier to just be there and act yeah, no long description required then.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the biggest surprise to me here is that Chips is female (I guess when I saw her avatar with the guy flexing his muscles, I just associated that with her.) I believe her original typing of NT is the correct one, but that she seems to be in something of a self-discovery mode at the moment which is why I think she keeps thinking of herself as a feeling type. I get the impression from her posts that she is friendly, but has a certain detachment and focus on the facts/theory that a logical type would have. I wonder what her highest intelligence on Gardner's multiple intelligence theories would be. If it's intrapersonal, which I see as a possibility, I think that could indicate Fi, so EII isn't out of the question.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uncivilized View Post
    I think the biggest surprise to me here is that Chips is female (I guess when I saw her avatar with the guy flexing his muscles, I just associated that with her.) I believe her original typing of NT is the correct one, but that she seems to be in something of a self-discovery mode at the moment which is why I think she keeps thinking of herself as a feeling type. I get the impression from her posts that she is friendly, but has a certain detachment and focus on the facts/theory that a logical type would have. I wonder what her highest intelligence on Gardner's multiple intelligence theories would be. If it's intrapersonal, which I see as a possibility, I think that could indicate Fi, so EII isn't out of the question.
    Lots of people on forums mistake me for male. I kind of consider gender mostly irrelevant anyway except for procreation purposes.

For multiple intelligences, my highest is a toss up between logical-mathematical and intrapersonal. Next highest is linguistic.

My lowest (big surprise) is bodily-kinestetic and interpersonal. Naturalistic is also fairly low.

Spatial and musical are somewhere in between.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem like a LII to me. Just because you have feelings doesn't make you not LII. Been there, done that.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    You seem like a LII to me. Just because you have feelings doesn't make you not LII. Been there, done that.
    So you got rid off your feelings?
    Highly precise lobotomy, perhaps?

I think LII-H (haphazard subtype) makes sense for chips.

OTOH. SLI? Possibly. Anything special from your childhood? There are pretty caring SLIs it is hard to explain but Fe is still missing. I'm not a Fi expert by any stretch. How the caring behavior is manifested? How well you can describe different objects and their positions from a picture after exposure within a certain a time limit?
    I need to reconstruct everything inside my mind and it will be very washed out and bit faulty.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 11-04-2015 at 10:48 AM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool, u guys met up??? tell more!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123