Thread: Uh-huh.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Uh-huh.

It's a Sunday night and I'm bored (mom finished gardening without me and my friends are busy, I'm out of school, yeah.) and I was reading up on my socionics shit and decided, hey, this site doesn't have proper SEE idols. Ask anything, like for my kik name, snapchat name, Facebook name, Skype name, Tumblr URL...

Mothered by an ESFj and fathered by an ISTj, I know conflict: so don't start it with me. (My mom's the bigger Beta. )
    Last edited by flames; 04-11-2016 at 01:16 AM.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

All sounds legit. Welcome to the forum.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

For people here to be sure "idol" of wich type you may to be, you need to create a typing theme with your videointerview
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Wat

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Duality

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

o/
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What do you mean by your mom being the biggest Beta?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bled View Post
    Mothered by an ESFj and fathered by an ISTj, I know conflict: so don't start it with me.
    And yet they're still together. This is so heartwarming. It just goes to show that it is possible to get along with anyone.

Of course, there might be some bumps along the way. But what relationship doesn't need some work?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    And yet they're still together. This is so heartwarming. It just goes to show that it is possible to get along with anyone.

Of course, there might be some bumps along the way. But what relationship doesn't need some work?
    With enough physical distance and my sister has suffered a lot of depression in that relationship dynamic as well as my brother in law avoiding her.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bled View Post
    It's a Sunday night and I'm bored (mom finished gardening without me and my friends are busy, I'm out of school, yeah.) and I was reading up on my socionics shit and decided, hey, this site doesn't have proper SEE idols. Ask anything, like for my kik name, snapchat name, Facebook name, Skype name, Tumblr URL...

Mothered by an ESFj and fathered by an ISTj, I know conflict: so don't start it with me. (My mom's the bigger Beta. )
    Typo -maybe? Do you mean ENFj Mom and ISTj Dad?? That's a Beta-run household. I can see, with a united Dual front from the parents, it could be hard to hold a different Quadra-value view of life! Especially trying to individuate, and Mom and Dad having the typical parental difficulty letting go of the treasured values/norms they tried to impart, while you are simply trying to step out and live your own values. [Otherwise, that would be Alpha-Mom and Beta-Dad. I assume you meant the former?]
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas
    Duality

Quote Originally Posted by Willyum Take4 View Post
    She used 'Beta' synonymously with 'conflict' and 'drama'. She said her dad was LSI and her mom was ESE, so to say that her mom is the 'bigger' (comparative degree, not superlative) Beta, she means that her mom can be more 'conflicting' or issue-causing or arguing than her dad, even though she's Alpha.

Anyway, welcome, Bled!
    You got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Willyum Take4 View Post
    @Bled I realized I just assumed you were female, and I think because of your avatar. I just read your post again and don't see anything else that indicates gender. Care to share, are you male or female?
    Sex is male, gender changes like the wind. Those cold gusts of gender dysphoria suck, dude.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    With enough physical distance and my sister has suffered a lot of depression in that relationship dynamic as well as my brother in law avoiding her.
    Hey, even relationships in the same quadra can be bad. I had a crush on a lesbian SEE once that ended in a nightmare. And I dated another SEE and it was ok but really just physical.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why the fuck were people tagged in this?