User Tag List

Thread: Where are the fun weirdos?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Where are the fun weirdos?

You can be just quirky or edgy. I will like you too. Someone warn me about the dangerous members and the trolls before I get baited.

Oh, I forgot, Hi everyone! I am a LII and a soc/sx so I got a Bachelor's Degree in weirdness according to all sources I read.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm a weirdo but 'fun?' Ha. No way. It's a huge success for me to just get through the day without feeling crippled or completely controlled by my anxiety and mental inner demons which are pretty sad and dark. That is 'fun' for me, not being so miserable lol. And well I can have fun but its short and sweet. Like an orgasm.

But I will give you some Fe though honey.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    But I will give you some Fe though honey.
    Fe through honey is the best Fe.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm generally recognized as weird. My funness is open to interpretation. I'm also the opposite of B&D. But I can offer some .

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have used to stick out like IEI in lumberjack meeting.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Boring normie here, offering a welcome.

Ive been trying to determine how normal/boring I am compared to the average and its making me wonder if everybody's weird (what an extremely average thing to say) but there are people I would describe as weird, why? What am I comparing them to?

Well. I'm not a dangerous troll and I can't entice you with tempting bait, sorry. I'm a safe member with high vitamin content. Rating of around PG13.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Ive been trying to determine how normal/boring I am compared to the average and its making me wonder if everybody's weird (what an extremely average thing to say) but there are people I would describe as weird, why? What am I comparing them to?.
    Actually it's normal to be weird and abnormal to be normal. When I was a youth, I noticed that my peers all wanted to be special and unique. I figured not everyone can be because there has to be some sort of standard of normalcy for them to be different in comparison to. So I figured I could take the part of the standard of normalcy, thus allowing everyone else to be special and unique and not at all the run-of-the-mill normal humans they didn't want to be. ...but they just kept proclaiming my weirdness, so apparently they didn't have the same understanding as I.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

True uniqueness is inborn quality. One can not escape it and one can not gain it. Drastic solutions allow exceptions for both. Wanting to be unique in a group is a shared trait therefore it results in shared preferences and specialization in predetermined roles. Specialization usually means co-operation and does not generate adverse reactions in group cohesion hence you are not really a weirdo just a cog.

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weird means the judger dislikes your differences due to their inability to relate to the weird qualities and the effort not being worth it to them. It must be your fault or else it is theirs, so an accusation is needed.

Calling you a weirdo is stating they believe they can get supporters to label you as weird among the people who matter in their social context.

A fun weirdo is support label from another outcast that happens to like your deviation from the commonly expected behaviour in the social contexts that matter to them.

It is never about you or reality, really. It is them.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0w0 i guess

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brand View Post
    Weird means the judger dislikes your differences due to their inability to relate to the weird qualities and the effort not being worth it to them. It must be your fault or else it is theirs, so an accusation is needed.

Calling you a weirdo is stating they believe they can get supporters to label you as weird among the people who matter in their social context.

A fun weirdo is support label from another outcast that happens to like your deviation from the commonly expected behaviour in the social contexts that matter to them.

It is never about you or reality, really. It is them.
    Lol reminds me of when my cousin described someone she didn't like as weird and I was like, "but I like weird," and she said, "me too, but the bad kind of weird, not the good kind." And I completely understood.

As for the support label, I never heard that before, so it's just you. Weirdo.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    ...I can offer some .
    Two empty tumblers? Really?

Ok, @brand asked for someone who is funny and weird. I guess I can offer that.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have used to stick out like IEI in lumberjack meeting.

I love how true this statement is. So true I could viscerally feel it in all dimensions everywhere, both in meatspace and cyber. You sir/mam, won the internet today.