Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your reasons for being on the forum

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why am I here? Haven't found any place better. I don't really fit in anywhere, but I have some odd connection here that I haven't had elsewhere.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To spread the influence of the God-Emperor to these unholy threads..

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I joined because it was a place where people communicated with the new lingo I was getting into. If I say things like, "Woah that Fe is all over" or "she's just dual-seeking" or "looks like you need some white circle," people don't understand me...unless I do it here.
    There are other advantages to being here. It's full of so many unique people that you'll stick out if you're too normal. And the topics of personality theory and psychology make for an environment where people are encouraged to share overly-personal information, but in the name of science, so it isn't weird. That makes it so people get to know one another faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    its not a dating site. some people joke like that though.
    The correct phrasing is, "no longer a dating site." But few people around now would get that reference.

Quote Originally Posted by velveteen View Post
    Sometimes I wish never got into socionics, because I relate it to EVERYTHING now.
    Don't worry, that goes away eventually. Granted it may take several years.

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Nobody joins 16t on purpose, nobody belongs on the forum, we're all going to die here, come join 16t.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because i hate myself

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to me, socionics is like the One Ring of the LOTR:

“I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Habit. I really don’t care about socionics that much anymore but I’ve grown used to the people on the forum and would miss reading their posts if I left...so I’m unwilling to give up on this site completely.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocMeister View Post
    Because i hate myself
    Basically this

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just want @kingslayer to rape me some day

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like @kingslayer to rape me too, but without lube. It needs to be passionate.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I'd like @kingslayer to rape me too, but without lube. It needs to be passionate.
    Thats not very Christian of you

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, we all have our demons. And Christ forgives, if we seek forgiveness. In God, we can always be redeemed to the light.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Well, we all have our demons. And Christ forgives, if we seek forgiveness. In God, we can always be redeemed to the light.
    Thats pretty convenient

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@kingslayer It's just that God loves everyone and wants them to have a chance at salvation. Even you can be saved in Christ.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly pray for everyone on the forum. You're all in my heart and know that you are in God's love always.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I became active in '04, registered in '05, eventually got a life, but I still pop in now and again on account of Googling something socionics related or out of curiosity. However, this is the only bulletin board that has ever captured my interest enough to keep coming back to even after all these years.

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To understand others and to be understood.

Also, boredom. Lots and lots of boredom.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I joined to reply to a typing thread on a show I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    To study psychopaths
    LOL wtf dude. How so you know who is a psychopath?
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Came for the socionics, stayed for the people and the laughs…plus socionics
    Last edited by MissDucki; 08-09-2021 at 01:47 AM.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New answer:
    All around entertainment, the magic of @RaptorWizard 001, the charm of @MissDucki, and the random thought thread.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boredom might be the case, but I just would like to find some new information and theories, also, to get typed too.
    I somewhat like to test some people in a forum for the sake of it as well.

I don't gain anything here but new thoughts and profound insights.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mindless attention seeking? Longing for someone to care? I'm as pathetic as they come.

And ps I am not iei. If I were I would spin more intrigue. You can't get around that. I just am lonely and that's the pathetic truth, so there you have it.

SEI is a type they assign you to to tell you you're nothing. Iei is what they tell you when they think you're "everything." They are both lies. Bs dumpster types when others assign them to you.

I shouldn't be here. I never should have been

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    Mindless attention seeking? Longing for someone to care? I'm as pathetic as they come.

And ps I am not iei. If I were I would spin more intrigue. You can't get around that. I just am lonely and that's the pathetic truth, so there you have it.

SEI is a type they assign you to to tell you you're nothing. Iei is what they tell you when they think you're "everything." They are both lies. Bs dumpster types when others assign them to you.

I shouldn't be here. I never should have been
    It's just chaos and it makes me feel more chaotic

It's like the more I struggle the further down I go into insanity here

It's like fighting an uphill battle, with no good outcomes

And I just feel more empty than I was before every time I go here and read everything, every time I make an argument

I no longer have any reasons for being here

If I wanted attention there are better places online to go

I just wanted to understand things and myself better, things I could have done by myself over time

I never want to log in again, it can all burn down in my mind as a failed experiment

FUCK it all

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    It's just chaos and it makes me feel more chaotic
    I think freeing oneself is good, this place is a hell realm. Really the ppl happy in life make sure they are happy every moment and that each relationship is bringing something overwhelmingly positive. You still have a hell of a chance. Take it.

All the things you are caught in, even with your bf, you don't have to stay in, as I'm sure you know.

Eta: mb just keep in mind you can possibly be the other Fe creative. Just in mind.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    I think freeing oneself is good, this place is a hell realm. Really the ppl happy in life make sure they are happy every moment and that each relationship is bringing something overwhelmingly positive. You still have a hell of a chance. Take it.

All the things you are caught in, even with your bf, you don't have to stay in, as I'm sure you know.

Eta: mb just keep in mind you can possibly be the other Fe creative. Just in mind.
    It's like the first circle of hell, not so bad that you immediately leave, but still terrible enough that you constantly complain

and then the cycles just repeat and basically the same stuff is said 100000000 times with no real outcome or improvement or any actual change

I guess sometimes I overcomplicate my emotions a bit, I'm still weighing things out, hesitating with little reason to do so, but I have very good chances to actually make it, yeah

And I mean there are better places online to find people to talk to if that's something you need, just got to search in the right places

Thanks

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    And I mean there are better places online to find people to talk to if that's something you need, just got to search in the right places
    I would say a big advantage of this place is that ppl can generally say what they want (moderation is minimal), so it's kind of a free place, regardless of what the topic is.

It's also a place where you can find ppl who understand socionics pretty well from time to time, depending on your interpretation

Like it's not totally evil here. In some ways, some forums that are really well moderated, are much worse. And also ppl can come to understand their shadows here, so it's not all bad. <3

PS I should mention I like the hands off moderation here, I see this place as a treasure even for that alone, though I understand if some feel the opposite.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that although I'm unwell this place isn't that really.. it's open

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My job was changed to be permanently remote from home.

I feel like a prisoner in my own home.

Apart from my SO, this is the closest thing to social interaction I get most days.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    6w7 sp/sx 639
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I joined because:

1) I'm a degenerate.
    2) Attention seeking?
    3) I wanted to get banned or something...
    4) My friend top me to stop trying to find out where people on here lived and just join.
    5) I thought that it could help figure out my type.
    6) People here are pretty funny!
    If they ever tryna neck, I'll put my foot up in your caca
    Call your mama and your papa
    Like I'm finna take your dadda
    Turn that bitch into a soccer ball and rocka, rocka, rocka (brrr)
    Get into it like a suit
    And fuck a stack up like a broker

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really like the community here - we are serious about the application of socionics to real life, a factor lacking in many other communities I’ve tried to join. The forum has a family-type atmosphere.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Always having a place to say things and broadcast things with a lot of Love and integrated circus gathering following with explosive banners and the whole wide banquet of diverse immersion to grapple and manipulate is exhaustive and intuitive for feeling out the Soul of the Meaning of Life.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    depends on:

--the person (their demographics)
    --what's being said
    I wish I could mark this with like and constructive in a not sarcastic way. This is very true.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Some of the things you post answer my life's questions. Not even joking. Do you know your type now? What is that way of speaking, Ni Fe? Ne Fe? Where do those viewpoints come from, is it just Pokemon optimism? Are you another ILE??

Not sure if that post was a joke but I think that's what we should use this forum for. But I don't use it that way bec I'm more of a black mage
    Thanks, I search with intense flavor and mysticism as a Love of Learning and seeking endlessly, expanding the horizon and envelope of possibilities.

Haha maybe I really am NF, being so sweetly touching the sky with a dream canvas and erotic zoom.

And I try to be spirited and whirling in a good emotional state too!!

And thanks One, I always gravitate to Your messages and aura.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123