ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    I ship it

Alternatively I'd ship Sol and Chae
    Oh! The two quintessential LSIs... I think they're sympathetic when I see them, you know. Esp together. Nice couple. Very sweet people. Good ratings

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I knew that Chae should to have good chemistry with Trump as her identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    As long as no one got hurt.
    We'll take iodine to heal my scars on the face. And additional Valium for her. Everything will be good.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I knew that Chae should to have good chemistry with Trump as her identity.

We'll take iodine to heal my scars on the face. And additional Valium for her. Everything will be good.
    Brave man.

Truthfully, it’s hard to see you guys together. You like Introverts, and @Chae is anything but introverted.
    She also seems very diplomatic, while you are less so.
    Just hard to see it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    You like Introverts, and Chae is anything but introverted.
    That would be like a sporting recreation, instead of mountain skiing. To improve my fighting skills and reactions. There would be also intellectual - rhetorical training part. We'd got bright and useful impressions from such vacation, I'm sure. In case we'd need a rest, pills would made her more introverted for a while.

> She also seems very diplomatic, while you are less so.

I suspect the physical abbility to touch me by other means would influence on her tactics.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    @Chae
    All the gifs, the pictures... it seems Se valuing to me. Your focus is on the aesthetic. Those pictures also tend to have sharp and bright colors. To my eyes these images come across as "heavy". It's not something calm and warming. I don't think an Ne lead would place so much value into these things. In my head Ne is the function that constantly seeks for something new, totally different. You seem to be very focused on these korean (?) dudes. But you really don't give me Se lead vibes. It may just be the role. But for the moment I think EIE>IEE.
    Sure I do pay attention to the colors and composition. I have studied image analysis at university for too long If it comes across as heavy or not is in the eyes of the beholder, I just like bright and moving things - that's a preference and choice. IEE still has no to speak of so I would not expect calming things from this type. They merely appreciate when someone else has that for them. Yes they are South Korean singers/dancers/etc, though some of the groups have Chinese or Thai members, it's not so clear-cut. Jackson Wang here for instance is from Hong Kong and I had him as my avatar.

I lOve wAtEr

And not only "dudes" (what an ugly word) - girls, too. Pay more attention to my gayness

Not Se lead, but Se role, but also EIE? Make up your miiiind. What I question is: where's the ? I don't meet many criteria for the element. Like I don't plan or look ahead for more than an hour And my interest in Aylenesque esoterics only comes from the fact that it looks good and makes decent sense to me. Aesthetic back and forth. Obviously, I'm a 3, surface counts, and I'll make sure you won't overlook me. Make what you want out of that. I take every typing that has "vibes" in it with a grain of salt anyways you know what I'm saying
    Last edited by Chae; 03-13-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    I take every typing that has "vibes" in it with a grain of salt anyways you know what I'm saying
    My reaction to the typing spreadsheet thread.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    My reaction to the typing spreadsheet thread.
    Well yeah for real, glad it resonates The point is: How can you type a person's atmosphere if that is meant by vibes - I don't know Please tell me. Do you just pick the molecules out of their surroundings and see what they got formed into, shaped or what An impression or characterization should be tangible and accurate, and with evidence at hand. If someone gives concrete examples of text with perhaps a synthesis and says, ah this is [Element XYZ] valued in your speech/opinions/taste/et cetera then we're talking. Anything else rather sounds like one big projection since your own type dictates perception already. How someone types is rather indicative of, obviously: just their type and nothing more.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well yeah, glad it resonates The point is: How can you type a person's atmosphere if that is meant by vibes - I don't know Please tell me. Do you just pick the molecules out of their surroundings and see what they look like, shaped or what An impression or characterization should be tangible and accurate, and with evidence at hand. If someone gives concrete examples of text with perhaps a synthesis and says, ah this is [Element XYZ] valued in your speech/opinions/taste/et cetera then we're talking. Anything else rather sounds like one big projection since your own type dictates perception already. How someone types is rather indicative of, obviously: just their type and nothing more.
    Oh, no no. It's true, silly. For instance, I am bearing my teenage years, enneagram 4 and don't do volunteer work (just yet) which makes me IEI. I'm also a Gemini on the cusp of Cancer, which as we all know makes for a great Beta NF.

Cholerico-sanguinic temperament as well, by the way.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh, no no. It's true, silly. For instance, I am bearing my teenage years, enneagram 4 and don't do volunteer work (just yet) which makes me IEI. I'm also a Gemini on the cusp of Cancer, which as we all know makes for a great Beta NF.

Cholerico-sanguinic temperament as well, by the way.
    Cholerico-sanguinic

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Cholerico-sanguinic
    Might have been the other way around, but who needs that anymore?
    I am forever changed after discovering Socionics TM.
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...which makes me IEI... Cholerico-sanguinic temperament as well...
    Really? + ego and choleric-sanguinic temerament.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Might have been the other way around, but who needs that anymore?
    I am forever changed after discovering Socionics TM.
    Gemini indeed! It's the Mercury energy. Augusta is an Aries so she has compatible Mars influence on you.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Really? + ego and choleric-sanguinic temerament.
    Blame the psychology teacher from last year.
    That's her first impression.
    And yes, it was the other way around. Sanguine had priority over choleric* so my bad. Although not going to edit my main post because people will think I'm actually serious.
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you identify yourself with sanguinic-choleric temperament and IEI, then you are most likely the Fe-subtype. The Ni-subtype is very unlikely sanguinic or choleric.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't identify myself with any. What i've said so far was pure shitposting. I think the four temperaments system is pretty silly, but it's similar to buzzfeed quizzes: Nice to have around when you'd like something to bash and/or identify with for the fun of it.
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It's difficult for me to pay attention to such things. I tend to forget personal informations like country of origin, name and sexual orientation. Now that I think about it there's a lot of members of which I don't know the gender, for example Myst and Winnie.

Yup, not Se lead. Se leads are pretty easy to spot, and you're not one of them. I think Se is a big part of you. It's pretty clear you're one of the most extraverted people here on the forum, and it's not only explainable with the lead function. It's the product of two extraverted functions combined. EIEs got unconscious Ti and semiconscious Se. Jungian disciples like von Franz clearly explain the influence of the inferior function. It's true there are some ambiguities, and there's much less material from "experts", but since I give great relevance to the polarity of the functions (no, I don't call them IE. Jung called them functions, and since I'm not a blind socionics follower, I call them that way) I give great value to the HA too. If your creative function is Ni, it means that Se will obviously leak into conscience on various occasions. Very extraverted people just have a stronger HA, and the same happens with very introverted people. The creative kind of gets bypassed.

Anyways, what I get from you is an high energy level, and a great sharing of emotions, personal evaluations, pictures etc etc. I just think your feeling is higher than your intuition. But I don't exclude IEE. I still think it's the second most likely (and it's very likely). I say that for me it's 60% EIE and 40% IEE.

And I understand your despise for typings based on "vibes", but it's just a word I use for "all the impressions I got from you". And of course, I elaborate these impressions inside my head. But I understand your irritation. I get irritated too when people don't explain their reasoning.
    Why do you think that? If anything wouldn't it be the demonstrative function and not a weak function that is more apparent considering it plays a big part in the person's worldview? This idea that HA is clearly visible to the casual observer appears to be a MBTI concept > socionics. What you are saying reminds me of the article I posted on discord about loops.

http://introspective-to-a-fault.blog...niti-loop.html

Se as Mobilizing Function

The individual tends to feel capable of achieving his goals, but hesitates on whether the path he is choosing is the right one. In these cases he needs to feel the support of others in order to be motivated to finally choose. He likes to be involved in competitive and challenging endeavors and to see his will and personal power develop as he overcomes obstacles together with other people. However, he depends on others to provide the gusto and motivation for these endeavors.

^ Se described this way could apply to several types out of context. I am not even challenging your typing of Chae since typing is very subjective. I am just wondering what the rational behind the part in bold actually is. Why would creative be bypassed?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's difficult for me to pay attention to such things. I tend to forget personal informations like country of origin, name and sexual orientation. Now that I think about it there's a lot of members of which I don't know the gender, for example Myst and Winnie.

Yup, not Se lead. Se leads are pretty easy to spot, and you're not one of them. I think Se is a big part of you. It's pretty clear you're one of the most extraverted people here on the forum, and it's not only explainable with the lead function. It's the product of two extraverted functions combined. EIEs got unconscious Ti and semiconscious Se. Jungian disciples like von Franz clearly explain the influence of the inferior function. It's true there are some ambiguities, and there's much less material from "experts", but since I give great relevance to the polarity of the functions (no, I don't call them IE. Jung called them functions, and since I'm not a blind socionics follower, I call them that way) I give great value to the HA too. If your creative function is Ni, it means that Se will obviously leak into conscience on various occasions. Very extraverted people just have a stronger HA, and the same happens with very introverted people. The creative kind of gets bypassed.

Anyways, what I get from you is an high energy level, and a great sharing of emotions, personal evaluations, pictures etc etc. I just think your feeling is higher than your intuition. But I don't exclude IEE. I still think it's the second most likely (and it's very likely). I say that for me it's 60% EIE and 40% IEE.

And I understand your despise for typings based on "vibes", but it's just a word I use for "all the impressions I got from you". And of course, I elaborate these impressions inside my head. But I understand your irritation. I get irritated too when people don't explain their reasoning.
    Creative never gets bypassed. If u think someone uses their ha more than their creative theyre just a different type and u can reverse those roles

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that I think about it there's a lot of members of which I don't know the gender, for example Myst and Winnie.
    Information about gender is in the user profile. Ok, I admit my name seems androgynous, but I can tell you, I am male.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen
    Yes, it's an MBTI concept... ...the functions ain't uniquely explained like "Si=memory".
    As far as I understand MBTI. is not about memory. in MBTI is the preference for stability, it's the opposite of , the preference for change.
    The MBTI interpretation is: People having ego want things stay the same, people with want continually change.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@niffer - mb IEI

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@niffer ESI confirmed.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

New Additions: TheHotelAmbush, Soupman, Falsehope, Zero, Hitta, Avebury, Anglas, Strangeling, Nanashi
    Revision: Totalize (Se/Fi > Te/Ni)

ILE-Ti: Myst, Transkar, LuchoisLurking, JWC3, MadCity, Troll NR 007, Falsehope
    ILE-Ne: Geneiouws, Lagerdemon, Cubazoan, Nickelslick, Hitta

ESE-Fi: Chipsnunderwear, Suz, Inumbra, Subteigh, Kalinoche, FlutteringShyx
    ESE-Si: Mu4, Wacey, Xerx, Esaman, KrigtheViking, Hacim

LII-Ti: N0ki, Muddy, Reactance, User Name, Bertrand
    LII-Ne: Kimuchi/kimu, Zero

SEI-Si: johannesbloem, chriscorey, the whole English
    SEI-Fe: BnD, crazedrat, dinky, Neokortex, Pallas Athena

SLE-Se: herzy, mercutio, ananke, idontgiveaf
    SLE-Ti: agee, kill4me

LSI-Se: Spider, Missbabydoll, Pole, Aramas
    LSI-Ti: Rocky

IEI-Fe: Allie, Pink, SisofNight, Cassandra, Fay, Summer Princess
    IEI-Ni: Starfall/Fox, Glam, Elina, Strrrng, Velvet, Penny Dreadful

EIE-Fe: Cuivienen
    EIE-Ni: Gilly, Darya, Bain, Sarinana

SEE-Se: Woofwoofl, Handjob, Number9Large
    SEE-Fi: Lucas, Aquagraph, Chae, Vogue Paris, Totalize

LIE-Ni: Ineffable, Moonraker, Avebury
    LIE-Te: Ashton, FDG, Expat, Invisiblehim, Narc, Anglas

ESI-Se: DiscoJoe, EJArendee, Jet City Woman, MisterNi, Scarletluxx, Amber/Rosewood, Strangeling
    ESI-Fi: Lungs, Golden, Ouronis, Radio, Suedehead, Galen, Kore/Persephone, Delilah, the Locust

ILI-Ni: Scapegrace, Korpsey, Krieger, Cpig, InvisibleJim
    ILI-Te: Marie, Mensupermateriam, Aestrivex, Crispy, Soupman

SLI-Si: Words, Stray, Scarper
    SLI-Te: kim, daft punk, directorabbie, pookie, Jessica, may, supremacist

LSE-Te: Absurd, JimBean
    LSE-Si: William, JackOliverAaron/Echidna1000, BurningIce, Timmy, Smilingeyes, Laurie’s Crusader

IEE-Ne: Elizathomason, UDP, Sapphire, Syrup De Gem, Pinoline, Azbestos, Nanashi
    IEE-Fi: Finale, Airman/airborne, Adam Strange, Prince Andrei, Niffer

EII-Ne: Aylen, Epheme, Wasp
    EII-Fi: Maritsa/beautiful sky, silke, sol, zero, mikemex, IBTL, Contra, Tela/Arachne, Olimpia, TheHotelAmbush
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-23-2018 at 12:40 AM.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    ESE-Fi:
    ?

Is this a new type?

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@thehotelambush Guess your heresy was so intense that it corrupted your Ti into Fi.

Last edited by Muddy; 03-16-2018 at 03:15 AM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol well put

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Fe: Allie, Pink, SisofNight, Cassandra, Fay, Summer Princess

EII-Fi: Maritsa/beautiful sky, silke, sol, zero, mikemex, IBTL, Contra, Tela/Arachne, Olimpia, TheHotelAmbush
    Isn't this the same poster who changed her forum name? Why opposite quadra for them?

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

HotelAmbush (EII) supervises Myst (ILE) on the Se PoLR of INFj's and INTj's thread:

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    @Myst you might as well save your energy, there is an endless stream of Jung/MBTI blockheads that will never ever in a million years understand socionics. It's like arguing with a brick wall.
    Myst's next post:

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post

And I'm done explaining things because it would just get repetitive because you are not getting it at all. See ya.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...nd-INTjs/page9

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

HotelAmbush (EII) supervises Myst (ILE) on the Se PoLR of INFj's and INTj's thread
    lol this wishful thinking that Socionics would magically provide access to internal invisible motives of people and explain events... nope. It doesn't give Ni like that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Socionics would magically provide access to internal invisible motives
    It's what about psychology is - about your internal, including thoughts, emotions and other motives which "explain events". Socionics is about which types have some internal traits as more expressed and how this affects their behavior.
    It's called a "model" and can be checked experimentally on your behavior prognosis, while before staying as hypothesis.

Your strange not understanding of what Socionics is used for may relate to your possible weak nonvalued Ne. Such types are more nervous when other people think about their internal motives. So being on this forum it would be more comfortable for you to think it's like about other.

> It doesn't give Ni like that.

It's Ne. And it's what psychology does indirectly or directly. The last, as you may use N methods for your opinion too, like in nonverbal typing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Viktor more LSI, than SLE

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm revising Niffer's type to IEE-Fi based on her VI:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Thread/page51

It's a perfect match for IEE-Fi in Socionics New Wave....her VI isn't gruff enough for SLI-Si. Although SLI is much different than IEE, Ne/Fi is a very adaptable cognition, that's why so many of them make good actors and actresses.

A lot of the members on my list are already VI or video confirmed. Typically member's pictures fit with my typing of them even before I see their VI, but on the rare occasion the VI points towards a totally different type, I'll give it another look.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-18-2018 at 06:58 AM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you're not typing IEE you're typing instances of demonstrative ethics in general on that page

https://socioniks.net/article/?id=200

An irrationally-ethical smile is also called sly. I think because she is deceptive, veils real feelings. Behind her hide the alarm or, conversely, arrogance and self-confidence.
    not all of those are irrational types, but they're each demonstrative expressions clustered around a certain ethical nexus... its essentially a hodgepodge of nuanced ethical "looks" you've clumped together as all being IEE. true IEE could probably pull off any of those, but it is a weird way to get at what "IEE" represents, because possibly none of those people are actually IEE. its a weird outward-in way to get to IEE. an analogy would be like cataloguing a hundred sports cars, none of which are actually a ferrari, and saying this is what a ferrari is, when its more like what all those cars have in common if you put them together and keep only their strongest aspects you might get a ferrari. you're sort of obliquely pointing at something, and it is IEE in some way, but its a loose visual association. if brad changed his pose the next minute he could be LSI by this method, and it would be true, he would be representing LSI in that minute. but you are typing mere shell not core

anyway its sort of fascinating to see how other people view the world and psychologically profile people. I can see how manipulative Fe can totally control them, because it literally shifts their reality. like a real no shit changeling
    Last edited by Bertrand; 03-18-2018 at 09:17 AM.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's a perfect match for IEE-Fi in Socionics New Wave....her VI isn't gruff enough for SLI-Si. Although SLI is much different than IEE, Ne/Fi is a very adaptable cognition, that's why so many of them make good actors and actresses.

A lot of the members on my list are already VI or video confirmed. Typically member's pictures fit with my typing of them even before I see their VI, but on the rare occasion the VI points towards a totally different type, I'll give it another look.
    I don't really a firm opinion on niffer's type myself but IEE is at least way more believable to me for her then Fe-polr SLI, so congrats on moving in the right direction at least.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    It's what about psychology is - about your internal, including thoughts, emotions and other motives which "explain events". Socionics is about which types have some internal traits as more expressed and how this affects their behavior.
    It's called a "model" and can be checked experimentally on your behavior prognosis, while before staying as hypothesis.

Your strange not understanding of what Socionics is used for may relate to your possible weak nonvalued Ne. Such types are more nervous when other people think about their internal motives. So being on this forum it would be more comfortable for you to think it's like about other.
    I know what psychology is about - my MA is in cognitive psychology.

And no, Socionics is NOT to be used to believe it offers a way to definitely see internal motives without proof. Absolutely not.

No scientific psychology model is to be used for that, either.

> It doesn't give Ni like that.

It's Ne. And it's what psychology does indirectly or directly. The last, as you may use N methods for your opinion too, like in nonverbal typing.
    The explaining of events is the Ni, I should've added that note.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

On the rare occasion you change your typing to the complete opposite type possible...... BASED ON VI. HAHAHAH.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    ok lets go
    @Aylen ESI-Se 4w3 8w9 5w6 Sx/So The Otherworldly Iconoclast
    @Olimpia IxTx leaning LSI-Ti 1w2 5w4 3w2 Sp/Sx The Proficient
    @fox ESI-Fi 9w8 4w3 6w5 So/Sx The Spiritually Disappointed
    @Sol LSI-Se 6w5 1w2 2w1 So/Sp The Tyranny of Should
    @ashlesha ESI-Se 6w5 3w2 8w9 Sx/Sp The Justice Fighter
    @wasp something Ne ego, self-typing seems on point, but I wouldnt rule out alpha NT, because I'm not really seeing any Ti or Fi specifically in your posts. (I usually skim them cuz too much Ne, that's why )
    @Adam Strange Te ego for sure, either LSE or LIE, leaning LSE 3w2 8w9 5w4 So/Sp The Strategist
    @Cuivienen Beta NF leaning introvert 4w5 6w5 8w7 Sx/So The Truth Teller
    @aster ESI-Fi 4w3 9w8 6w5 So/Sp The Seeker
    @Kill4Me SEE-Se 7w8 8w7 2w3 Sx/Sp The Colourful Libertine
    @Bertrand ESI-Se Cp 6w7 4w3 9w8 Sx/Sp The Lament
    @Chae Fe lead, leaning ESE-Si 2w1 8w7 6w7 So/Sx The First Responder/Advocate/ Triple Parent
    @idontgiveaf ESE-Fe 3w2 7w8 8w7 Sp/So The Mover Shaker
    @Troll Nr 007 ILE-Ti 5w6 1w2 2w3 So/Sp The Mentor
    @Pole SEE-Fi 3w2 8w9 7w6 So/Sp The Mover Shaker
    @Viktor LSE-Si 8w9 3w2 6w7 Sp/Sx The Justice Fighter
    h
    Hmmmmm... 🤔 not ese tbh, I'm on the process of improving my Fe.. And I know how good Fe unhealthy doms utilize their Fe. :/ anyhow, you're right about enneagram. Now send me nudes. Been a long time. :/

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

*healthy

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Bertrand are you saying you think I look as the excerpt you quoted? I wasn't making a sly face lol. I was making a neutral smile one. My face is just shaped that way (maybe in part the asian genetics).