Page 157 of 163 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,280 of 6486

Thread: Delta Lounge

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    Oh my gosh, yes, my SLI is a lot like that and I wuv her.
    You've managed to snag a SLI? You lucky dog

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    You've managed to snag a SLI? You lucky dog
    Yeah, I don't even know how I did. But I do feel lucky.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As an IEE 7wsomething I am perfectly entitled to quit my job without another job lined up and drive into a Southern sunset with a suitcase and two elderly dogs for greener pastures, right? Pretty please???
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    As an IEE 7wsomething I am perfectly entitled to quit my job without another job lined up and drive into a Southern sunset with a suitcase and two elderly dogs for greener pastures, right? Pretty please???
    If you can afford it, go for it. Working is miserable.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    If you can afford it, go for it. Working is miserable.
    I actually really can't afford it. But I am no longer sure financial security is worth being this unhappy...and I don't mind working, I just don't want this bloody job anymore...
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually really can't afford it. But I am no longer sure financial security is worth being this unhappy...and I don't mind working, I just don't want this bloody job anymore...
    Believe me, I completely relate to this. Do you have a partner you live with? Do you pay rent/mortgage? Cost of living is generally one's biggest expense. If you can cut that down (without taking a pay cut just as great) that can save you a lot of money, and though it obviously won't keep you from having to work, it might give you leeway to find another job.

Personally, I'm considering living out of my car because I hate struggling to pay for living so much. I don't know if that's for you, and this might not be safe/convenient especially for women, but maybe "alternative" living arrangements are something you might consider?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Believe me, I completely relate to this. Do you have a partner you live with? Do you pay rent/mortgage? Cost of living is generally one's biggest expense. If you can cut that down (without taking a pay cut just as great) that can save you a lot of money, and though it obviously won't keep you from having to work, it might give you leeway to find another job.

Personally, I'm considering living out of my car because I hate struggling to pay for living so much. I don't know if that's for you, and this might not be safe/convenient especially for women, but maybe "alternative" living arrangements are something you might consider?
    @FreelancePoliceman, your suggestion for minimizing your living expenses so you can reduce your costs reminds me of another LII whom I know.

When I first met this guy, he had a great job, was married with a daughter and lived in a very nice house. Then he went freelance and his wife left him and it was just him and his daughter living in the house, which he didn’t maintain. No repairs, no lawn care, etc. When his daughter left for college, he met a GF and moved in with her and sold his house and stopped working entirely.
    Three years later, he moved out of his GF’s house and bought a small condo and started working again part time. He made the public part of the condo look incredibly beautiful, although the parts hidden from guests were a disorganized mess. A year or two later, he met a new GF and moved in with her and sold the condo.
    When he told me about his latest GF, he said he planned to live with her the rest of his life. Then he cleared his throat in a way that said “Yeah. You and I both know that’s not really gonna happen. Lol.”

He seems to find well-off GF’s with houses and seems to prefer living with them without having his own place, and he works only enough to cover his minimal bills. His life seems to be a perpetual vacation, interspersed with short bursts of freelance work.

His preferences seem to be the opposite of mine. I tend to buy property and never sell, and just figure out how to earn enough to keep it all. I don’t take vacations until I’m exhausted and sick of work, and even then, I prefer that the vacations be “constructive”. I also take a very, very long term view of GF’s, as in, get one and if she’s permanent, then stick with her through thick and thin.

It’s almost as if LII’s and I value completely opposite things.

I wonder what Socionics says about this? Lol.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 02-05-2020 at 12:48 PM.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange, your stories of LIIs are always so depressing. lol

Cutting expenses is not a viable strategy ever for someone struggling financially. They probably have done that already. Once you map your essential expenses you just need to earn more than that.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    @Adam Strange, your stories of LIIs are always so depressing. lol
    Yes, @COOL AND MANLY, I was thinking the same thing and was going to edit what I said to add in some of the nicer things about the LII and give a more balanced view, but your post gave me an excuse to do that.

For one thing, this LII guy is one of the smartest guys I know, and he is easily able to earn money at the drop of a hat. He's highly respected in his field and is widely known. He's incredibly honest and isn't mean. He remembers people's names. He always has a selection of good coffee ready for guests, and when he decides to decorate a room, I'm jealous of the resutls. I wish it were my room.

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Cutting expenses is not a viable strategy ever for someone struggling financially. They probably have done that already. Once you map your essential expenses you just need to earn more than that.
    I knew an ILI who worked alone in his shop and didn't like to actually work for other people, he just wanted to do the projects that interested him and basically tell the rest of the world to go pound salt.

This resulted in him not having much money to spend. He decided to save money on his heating bill by turning the thermostat down to 50 degrees. The building (which he lived and slept in) got so cold that he couldn't bring himself to get out of bed, and he wasn't able to work on the few paying projects that he did have.

He later told me that he decided that cutting his expenses this way was going in the wrong direction.

For whatever reason, I sometimes wonder about what would happen if I were cut off from civilization. How would I live? What would that life look like? What would I have to do without?

I own five acres of land (half grass, half trees, a small creek running through it) in the country which could be turned into a solar-powered life support system (a farm) with enough effort, but I'd have a hard time defending it alone against raiders. Same problem faced by serfs in the Middle Ages. And so, we discovered oil and we all specialized and now we find ourselves where we are today.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 02-05-2020 at 01:38 PM.

A Place within a Place in the Universe Where they will never suspect. *Cackles like a witch.*
    TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feb 14th coming up soon Time to get into Bleu Grinch mode and steal candies from the stores.

In all seriousness though, I don't want to crud on the holiday for those who enjoy it and have someone special.

To look on the bright side, I do partially like to think of it as a day to celebrate friends, family, and the people you value. There are many different definitions of love, and it doesn't have to be dedicated to love in the romantic sense. Just thinking of it that way is narrow-minded. But my negativity ever since last year that has been bubbling up may sound like I'm being hypocritical/doublstandarded.

I know it can just be like any other day... It can be thought of as month before pi day-day. But meh.... for me or some, when you've been out of a relationship for a certain amount of time (and you miss the person more than you should...) It becomes a mile-marker of sorts. Aw well, a day for stuffing one's face with chocolates.
    xII se PoLR, 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so

Phlegmatic-Melancholic |RCoAI| Fascinator| Newtype-secondary| LEFVl|

#JusticeforJeb_, Water Sheep did nothing wrong, High Inquisitor Of Council of Water Sheep and Water Sheep's protector

Make things right? Who are we to decide when things are right and when they need to be fixed?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can always find a good reason for chocolate. Amen to that.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quitting jobs without another job lined up, sounds familiar...

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Froody Blue Gem View Post
    Feb 14th coming up soon Time to get into Bleu Grinch mode and steal candies from the stores.

In all seriousness though, I don't want to crud on the holiday for those who enjoy it and have someone special.

To look on the bright side, I do partially like to think of it as a day to celebrate friends, family, and the people you value. There are many different definitions of love, and it doesn't have to be dedicated to love in the romantic sense. Just thinking of it that way is narrow-minded. But my negativity ever since last year that has been bubbling up may sound like I'm being hypocritical/doublstandarded.

I know it can just be like any other day... It can be thought of as month before pi day-day. But meh.... for me or some, when you've been out of a relationship for a certain amount of time (and you miss the person more than you should...) It becomes a mile-marker of sorts. Aw well, a day for stuffing one's face with chocolates.
    I agree that it doesn't have to be romantic and it can be used to represent love for friends and family as well. Valentine's Day actually reminds me a lot of my sister for many different reasons. I think of her more than I wish for a dude during this time of year.

A Place within a Place in the Universe Where they will never suspect. *Cackles like a witch.*
    TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that it doesn't have to be romantic and it can be used to represent love for friends and family as well. Valentine's Day actually reminds me a lot of my sister for many different reasons. I think of her more than I wish for a dude during this time of year.
    One other positive thing about it is it's my music teacher's birthday, so I like that aspect of it. It's a mixed bag more than being purely bad or purely good but the ups are very high and the downs are very low for me.

That is very nice that it is a sister day for you. I make things for my sister and family too on Valentines day.

#JusticeforJeb_, Water Sheep did nothing wrong, High Inquisitor Of Council of Water Sheep and Water Sheep's protector

Make things right? Who are we to decide when things are right and when they need to be fixed?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*image edited out*
    rainbow heart bracelet i'm wearing at the moment, belonged to sister (i'm sick in bed)
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 02-11-2020 at 02:33 AM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh... actually I like that idea. Making things for my family on Valentine’s, I mean. Guess I never thought about it but it sounds like it could be nice.

I am worried I pissed off my sister today, speaking of. I recently got really good news and told her, after which she said she wanted to throw me a party. I told her I did not want a party. Next thing I knew, she sent out a group text (she accidentally added me to it) asking everyone to come over for a surprise party. I lost it. Like I clearly told you I did not want one (“because I think you should have one, you should be happy.”) ahhhhhh

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh, that sounds annoying Rem, is it still going to go on? Could turn out fun, but I mean, it should be what you really want rather than what someone thinks you need. Congrats on whatever it is btw!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh, that sounds annoying Rem, is it still going to go on? Could turn out fun, but I mean, it should be what you really want rather than what someone thinks you need. Congrats on whatever it is btw!
    It is mildly annoying. It did turn out fun, sure, but it wasn’t really the party itself that was the issue. Just feel disrespected on some level.

But thanks for that, clouds!

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok so my LSE friend seems to, not all the time, but definetely, talk more about his problems late at night. Problems at work, problems about life in general. And before I thought maybe this is his Fi leaking out or something. Idk what it is. But I have noticed that it is wanting a certain response that seems Fi seeking, quite literally. Like he's ranted to me about work and when I saw his situation and agreed with him that it was pretty ridiculous, his response was "Thanks for listening so I don't feel like I'm crazy for being the only one to think that." Like he seems to be seeking for an understanding or sympathetic ear. My issue is, I can only go so far with sympathy, because deep sympathy is bonding and leads to affection. He seems to have a need for a greater sympathy I'm comfortable giving to another man. The same kinda sympathy I naturally gave to an ILI I was in a relationship with, which was major part of the bonding and affection between us. So idk, I think he needs some EII girl around cuz she'll give him whats too uncomfortable for me to give lol. I just feel this natural pull from him to want more sympathy than I'm willing to give because than it starts feeling like I'm expected to give him hug and kiss on the forehead, and then I'm like, I am a boy Damon!lol. While with a girl I got no chance against that pull.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Ok so my LSE friend seems to, not all the time, but definetely, talk more about his problems late at night. Problems at work, problems about life in general. And before I thought maybe this is his Fi leaking out or something. Idk what it is. But I have noticed that it is wanting a certain response that seems Fi seeking, quite literally. Like he's ranted to me about work and when I saw his situation and agreed with him that it was pretty ridiculous, his response was "Thanks for listening so I don't feel like I'm crazy for being the only one to think that." Like he seems to be seeking for an understanding or sympathetic ear. My issue is, I can only go so far with sympathy, because deep sympathy is bonding and leads to affection. He seems to have a need for a greater sympathy I'm comfortable giving to another man. The same kinda sympathy I naturally gave to an ILI I was in a relationship with, which was major part of the bonding and affection between us. So idk, I think he needs some EII girl around cuz she'll give him whats too uncomfortable for me to give lol. I just feel this natural pull from him to want more sympathy than I'm willing to give because than it starts feeling like I'm expected to give him hug and kiss on the forehead, and then I'm like, I am a boy Damon!lol. While with a girl I got no chance against that pull.
    My dad has a saying, "The need is not the call."
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like he's ranted to me about work and when I saw his situation and agreed with him that it was pretty ridiculous, his response was “Thanks for listening so I don't feel like I'm crazy for being the only one to think that." [...] My issue is, I can only go so far with sympathy, because deep sympathy is bonding and leads to affection. [...] I just feel this natural pull from him to want more sympathy than I'm willing to give because than it starts feeling like I'm expected to give him hug and kiss on the forehead, and then I'm like, I am a boy Damon!lol. While with a girl I got no chance against that pull.
    It is nice to feel in a safe space... I know I do that a lot - wanting confirmation that others feel the same way on the inside as I do.

I can just envision this whole conversation lol.

TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been obsessing over Dark Crystal and to a lesser extent, Labyrinth. (In case of the Dark Crystal especially the Skeksis. Those murderbirbs have a fascinating culture, and the whole thing with their relation the the urRu/counterparts.) I've been meaning to see Age of Resistance but only had seen the first episode because I don't have Netflix and had been going over someone else's house who does. It had to be a slow binge because I don't want to be a freeloader. They managed to capture the fantasy with a hint of scifi, Jim Henson feel.

*Never seen full series, le gasp, not a true fan!*

I got a lot of spoilers thanks to the internet though.

I have found that at least some of the episodes are up on line now. I won't be surprised if it was available sooner than I was aware, but I was keeping myself busy with other shows rather than moping and doping around. Huzzah, can finally binge, for free, and probably much to the dismay of Netlix and the Henson company that yet another person is watching their content and getting away with not paying. Arghhh matey.

Last edited by Froody Blue Gem; 02-15-2020 at 09:30 PM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I'm about to leave from the state I'm living in and move back home. I'm contemplating whether I should take one last chance and just tell this LSE girl how I feel, I don't know how she's gonna respond, I'm leaving anyway so rejection/embarassment or not I guess I have some kind of escape, thoughts on how this might go? Bad idea good idea? Am I an idiot or is it about time?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So I'm about to leave from the state I'm living in and move back home. I'm contemplating whether I should take one last chance and just tell this LSE girl how I feel, I don't know how she's gonna respond, I'm leaving anyway so rejection/embarassment or not I guess I have some kind of escape, thoughts on how this might go? Bad idea good idea? Am I an idiot or is it about time?
    If you tell her, I'm sure you'll learn something. So, good idea.

Too bad you're leaving the area no matter what. I think it takes a Te-dom a while to get things through that dense skull. A Te-dom needs time to logically consider all the ways that the person is going to fit into their life, and vice-versa. The only time I rapidly closed the distance with a female was when I was drunk and she was horny.

My LII sister lured her LSE husband away from his previous wife and family, but he wasn't happy in that previous marriage and it took months for her to do it. (Hint: She used lots and lots of sex. A Caregiver-Infantile thing, I guess.)

That was years ago. They are still together.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Froody Blue Gem: murderbirbs! I liked the Age of Resistance, the urRu thing is interesting.

TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by remiges View Post
    @Froody Blue Gem: murderbirbs! I liked the Age of Resistance, the urRu thing is interesting.
    xD Am still on the first few episodes but as I said, I've gotten spoilers.

I'm liking the Deet and Hup plotline.

Yes, I do like the forbidden thing between The Heretic and The Wanderer. How the dark and the light in a sense complete each other, but a lot of the Skeksis are very fargone. The mystics/urRu are wise, but they are also quite passive and don't take an active role in the world. As it comes together and unfolds, it becomes clear how the original film and the state of things then came to be.

It's like an overarching story and the original is pretty underrated, or it least it was when it came out.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I'm starting to see that Ni PoLR is definetely about trying to cram too many things in a short amount of time and feeling like there's not enough hours in the day. Ni PoLR. But also seeing toooooo far ahead into time based off a small thing. For example seeing your kid go to prom and then all of the sudden thinking "Oh my god they are gonna get married one day, and have kids, life is going by so fast!"
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 03-04-2020 at 05:29 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EII are FiNe

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@UDP and I have been enjoying video chats; building our friendship. I may kidnap him and bring him to LA LOL
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    @UDP and I have been enjoying video chats; building our friendship.
    a dude with a nazi on avatar should fit to your beta values as EIE

> I may kidnap him and bring him to LA LOL

seems you perceive him as having weak S. what taking his much possible F may point on another beta NF
    also your dreams about stealing people fits to your Se values

wbr

P.S. Recently I noticed another example of a girl who thinks herself as EII. I just said her the doubts (not even assurance) and that she more reminds some P-F and mb IEI. Then followed a more than average drama, the reasons for what I'd hope to know later. She mentioned about someone interesting in the previous year who she supposed as LSE. The Truth is for the best, anyway.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    a dude with a nazi on avatar should fit to your beta values as EIE

> I may kidnap him and bring him to LA LOL

seems you perceive him as having weak S. what taking his much possible F may point on another beta NF
    also your dreams about stealing people fits to your Se values

wbr

P.S. Recently I noticed another example of a girl who thinks herself as EII. I just said her the doubts (not even assurance) and that she more reminds some P-F and mb IEI. Then followed a more than average drama, the reasons for what I'd hope to know later. She mentioned about someone interesting in the previous year who she supposed as LSE. The Truth is for the best, anyway.
    I have a new goal... to be the sexiest EIE . Thanks sol
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I have a new goal... to be the sexiest EIE
    Type's part is accomplished. I'll note, that IR (and anything other) is a factor for friendship and love feelings abbility in pairs - they help or oppose to some degree, so this needs more or lesser efforts to support good feelings and to care about each other. It's significant factor, but not absolute - you may to have good feelings even to conflictors. For example, I had this and initially was attracted mostly by a passion, and later after talking got deeper feelings to her. After semiduality experience for the comparision I've prefered to leave her, as was young and had many possibilities, the same was she and I've left possibilities for easier relations for her. Without deeper feelings I'd understood the situation lesser clear and mb cared lesser about our future. Also mb I underesteemated her abbility to love me, to have deeper feelings to me and such to have good between us. Conflictors are very different, what makes hard to trust to each other. Many IR are simpler than conflictors.

I'll try to help with other. Sexual passion, besides biology, is supported by general good feelings in a pair. A passion (which expresses the wish of kids) as a primary attraction component lasts for ~3 years, then significantly reduces so people switched to other pairs - such is common human program, seen at some primates as chimpanzee.
    The most important component of good long emotions is friendship feelings, what mb called as love too. When interests of other human are same important like your own interests, when he feels you good you feel good, when you live for his happiness, - and when that's all is mutually. When you join your minds, introject personalities of each other in your hearts - thoughts, feelings, sensations of each other - when you accept each other fully and unconditionally, when you become each other and through this become like one being - it's what love state is. It's pleasant state and personally enriching - as you study traits of each other, you become more similar as persons. Borders between people become lesser - you better understand each other, better feel what happens with each other, also you get better influence on each other to establish best balance between you. When two people become alike one being, where you and he are two equal parts of one, alike right and left hands, - friendship needs equality attitude.
    When you share one life as two equal parts of one. It's what is marriage - when people swear to love each other, to join minds, to be as one - as two halfs of one, to share one life together in most degree. When swear to be near each other, to be sexually faithful [needs the agreement to add another ones for polygamic cultures]. They swear as this needs conscious efforts to love and to care about each other, while initial sympathy and attraction help with this.
    Having better general love state - you get more of sexual pleasure too. Sex is a body level when two people join with each other. When you also deeper join your minds - you get higher sexual pleasure and attraction. Sex mb thought as what intensifies physical component of general feeling of being joined with other human - it helps to make higher interpersonal exchange - by emotions, thoughts, sensations.

Pair love is based on 3 attractions: sexual (passion), emotional (friendship), thoughts (respect). This is the basis on which pair of people creates love state when both become like one. Sexual attraction is common in pairs and most people have attractive bodies. Respect is not rare too as much based on similar IQ and education what is needed for a cooperation.
    Friendship feeling is the main problem - it's about personal or heart/soul attraction of people. There are not many pairs which may be said as good friends to each other. Most people live near in families, but not together as good friends - they stay personally lonely. They have low interest in inner life of each other, in personality of each other expressed in their thoughts, emotions, sensations, - have low share of this to feel as being personally joined with other human.
    While a friendship is a component of pair's love basis and the lesser of it - the lesser of love in a pair. The lesser of love - the lesser pleasant emotions a pair has, the lesser support and help people give to each other, relations lesser enrich people as persons, people worse cooperate to be more efficient, a passion may reduce quicker and more.
    What do Jung types - help in friendship feelings when good IR, as duality, semiduality, activation etc. With worse IR it's harder to feel deep friendship to a human, as his values, interests, strong traits is not what you'd want. It will need more efforts to be good friend with worse IR, to accept other human personality, his interests as your own - to join with his mind. But it's obligate to be good friend to have good love state. Friendship feelings may be developed.
    All 3 kinds of attractions may be arised by the attitudes of unconditional acceptance of other human personality and body traits, by introjection of his feelings, thoughts and sensations as your own - by this to help feel as joined with other human as one, to feel love state. Egocentric attitudes, inequality in perception oppose to love state. They worsen feelings and relations of a pair, worsen the good what people may get in pairs.

@Aylen
    Last edited by Sol; 05-17-2020 at 12:22 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Type's part is accomplished. I'll note, that IR (and anything other) is a factor for friendship and love feelings abbility in pairs - they help or oppose to some degree, so this needs more or lesser efforts to support good feelings and to care about each other. It's significant factor, but not absolute - you may to have good feelings even to conflictors. For example, I had this and initially was attracted mostly by a passion, and later after talking got deeper feelings to her. After semiduality experience for the comparision I've prefered to leave her, as was young and had many possibilities, the same was she and I've left possibilities for easier relations for her. Without deeper feelings I'd understood the situation lesser clear and mb cared lesser about our future. Also mb I underesteemated her abbility to love me, to have deeper feelings to me and such to have good between us. Conflictors are very different, what makes hard to trust to each other. Many IR are simpler than conflictors.

I'll try to help with other. Sexual passion, besides biology, is supported by general good feelings in a pair. A passion (which expresses the wish of kids) as a primary attraction component lasts for ~3 years, then significantly reduces so people switched to other pairs - such is common human program, seen at some primates as chimpanzee.
    The most important component of good long emotions is friendship feelings, what mb called as love too. When interests of other human are same important like your own interests. When you join your minds, introject personalities of each other in your hearts - thoughts, feelings, sensations of each other - when you accept each other fully and unconditionally, when you become each other and through this become like one being - it's what love state is. It's pleasant state and personally enriching - as you study traits of each other, you become more similar as persons. Borders between people become lesser - you better understand each other, better feel what happens with each other, also you get better influence on each other to establish best balance between you. When two people become alike one being, where you and he are two equal parts of one, alike right and left hands, - friendship needs equality attitude.
    When you share one life as two equal parts of one. It's what is marriage - when people swear to love each other, to join minds, to be as one - as two halfs of one, to share one life together in most degree. When swear to be near each other, to be sexually faithful [needs the agreement to add another ones for polygamic cultures]. They swear as this needs conscious efforts to love and to care about each other, while initial sympathy and attraction help with this.
    Having better general love state - you get more of sexual pleasure too. Sex is a body level when two people join with each other. When you also deeper join your minds - you get higher sexual pleasure and attraction. Sex mb thought as what intensifies physical component of general feeling of being joined with other human - it helps to make higher interpersonal exchange - by emotions, thoughts, sensations.

@Aylen
    I think I’m beyond the sexual feelings
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I hope you told her how you feel. You are Fi. You have to make the approach to the relationship <3
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Goal:
    Raise a loved, emotionally stable child

Thoughts:
    Have another? I don’t think so -I wouldn’t mind adopting however husband doesn’t want to.
    -

TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've liked having a lot more alone time, and actually getting more of my art projects done. Getting some more reading done too. I've been reading a Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Cat Really Did that" book. It's a book with a lot of short true stories about cats.

Now that my semester is over, I am planning on getting back to reading the manga of the origin myths of the world of Thra from The Dark Crystal.

The biggest problem with staying inside is I miss getting to go places that are closed, or not as safe. There are specific people I wouldn't mind seeing, but a lot of time to myself is what feeds me. The people who I miss, the list is very selective. When other people talk about how the part of lacking human interaction is a horrible Hell for them, I can empathize if they are lonely, but I don't exactly relate...? I like people, don't get me wrong, but I can live and be happy with a lot of alone time. (Well, it's not alone alone, because I'm with my parents, my sister, and my 2-year-old niece, and I've been helped babysit her a lot)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A girl thought herself as having EII. She posted on a forum a little for a 1.5 year.
    I've watched her messages for some time and got doubts in EII, what's common. Some P-F type that seemed.
    Recently she've posted her photo. And that have supported my opinion that other type is significantly possible.
    I've told her about my doubts and offered to create a typing theme with a video.
    Her reaction was strange. She've said that to have a mistake is awful and she wants just to live the forum.
    I've replied that to know the truth about the type is in her interests and in case of doubts she may remove the type from the profile.

She behaved unusual for novices. Did not discussed much the types. More alike wanted to attract the attention of other deltas and to tell about herself. Some monthes before she said that seeks for new relations.

I suspect that my doubts in her type is what she disliked the most. She had an interest to me? I never flirted with her, there were no questions about me from her and she knows almost nothing about me. But that could be one of explanations of the situation.
    Or that was a feeling of shame by possible misleading others? But it's common for novices to change opinions about own types and no one expects from them a lot.

Are you going to repeat your pattern? Same action, similar results and possibly similar ending feelings for you. Eventually you have to realize it's better to just let people come to you. And, don't act (act!) poorly when they do because you aren't taking these people home and you may never know what kind of friendship you will develop over time.

Did she show at all? By that I mean "my rules, my ethics, my morals, my way, my understanding of what right and wrong in society" lol

So strange. I'm feeling not good, anyway.

I've liked having a lot more alone time, and actually getting more of my art projects done. Getting some more reading done too. I've been reading a Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Cat Really Did that" book. It's a book with a lot of short true stories about cats.

Now that my semester is over, I am planning on getting back to reading the manga of the origin myths of the world of Thra from The Dark Crystal.

The biggest problem with staying inside is I miss getting to go places that are closed, or not as safe. There are specific people I wouldn't mind seeing, but a lot of time to myself is what feeds me. The people who I miss, the list is very selective. When other people talk about how the part of lacking human interaction is a horrible Hell for them, I can empathize if they are lonely, but I don't exactly relate...? I like people, don't get me wrong, but I can live and be happy with a lot of alone time. (Well, it's not alone alone, because I'm with my parents, my sister, and my 2-year-old niece, and I've been helped babysit her a lot)
    It's good to bask in the glory of no people around. Glad you have that luxury. I don't any more also never read those books. What draws you to them? I have a difficult time following imaginary worlds with imagined names people and places and even languages. I guess you can say I'm more into human stories in reality. I read auto biographies and the news, romance novels because well because it's so dreamy and I read a lot of articles from so many different publications. Is this the only thing you read? Thanks for sharing.
    Type's part is accomplished. I'll note, that IR (and anything other) is a factor for friendship and love feelings abbility in pairs - they help or oppose to some degree, so this needs more or lesser efforts to support good feelings and to care about each other.
    @Aylen
    If you insist on me being super emotive externally I would actually be your super-ego relations, sol. You don't show the slightest interest in my manners. About super ego relations: "They often show interest in each other's manners, behavior and thought composition. Both partners experience a warm feeling towards each other, but for the outsider, these relations may look cold. " Um you should probably go back to the drawing board and type me a worse relationship type That way you can circle back to EII faster

Hi Aylen
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-15-2020 at 11:56 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you going to repeat your pattern? Same action, similar results and possibly similar ending feelings for you. Eventually you have to realize it's better to just let people come to you. And, don't act (act!) poorly when they do because you aren't taking these people home and you may never know what kind of friendship you will develop over time.

Did she show at all? By that I mean "my rules, my ethics, my morals, my way, my understanding of what right and wrong in society" lol

It's good to bask in the glory of no people around. Glad you have that luxury. I don't any more also never read those books. What draws you to them? I have a difficult time following imaginary worlds with imagined names people and places and even languages. I guess you can say I'm more into human stories in reality. I read auto biographies and the news, romance novels because well because it's so dreamy and I read a lot of articles from so many different publications. Is this the only thing you read? Thanks for sharing.

If you insist on me being super emotive externally I would actually be your super-ego relations, sol. You don't show the slightest interest in my manners. About super ego relations: "They often show interest in each other's manners, behavior and thought composition. Both partners experience a warm feeling towards each other, but for the outsider, these relations may look cold. " Um you should probably go back to the drawing board and type me a worse relationship type That way you can circle back to EII faster

Hi Aylen
    I still have people in my house, but a lot of the other people who aren't in my family, I rarely see anymore and I like that aspect.

Phonecalls count as infringing on alonetime and Skype/Zoom Calls are one step more. And it just invokes social anxiety and throws things out of whack.

One thing is being an animal lover and crazy cat lady, and connecting to other people's cat stories. x3

With the Dark Crystal I'm just a fan of fantasy and scifi in general. (Well, this specifically is more fantasy with little tints of scifi but the scifi element is explored more in the expanded universe) I like the creatures and the worldbuilding, especially the Skeksis, their relation to the mystics/urRu and how they are dark and light halves of a wholeand Jim Henson is so creative. I appreciate the creativity that went into it all. I am guilty of only seeing the original movie relatively reccently so it is a new discovery and rabbithole that I had stumbled down. xD I personally have him pegged as EII 9w1 947 tritype from what I know about him.

I guess I'm the opposite because I like fantasy/scifi more. I only really like reality-based reading if it is information about animals and other planets. A lot of other subjects aren't my cup of tea, but it's more personal preference.

What kinds of books and stories to you like to read?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I still have people in my house, but a lot of the other people who aren't in my family, I rarely see anymore and I like that aspect.

Phonecalls count as infringing on alonetime and Skype/Zoom Calls are one step more. And it just invokes social anxiety and throws things out of whack.

One thing is being an animal lover and crazy cat lady, and connecting to other people's cat stories. x3

With the Dark Crystal I'm just a fan of fantasy and scifi in general. (Well, this specifically is more fantasy with little tints of scifi but the scifi element is explored more in the expanded universe) I like the creatures and the worldbuilding, especially the Skeksis, their relation to the mystics/urRu and how they are dark and light halves of a wholeand Jim Henson is so creative. I appreciate the creativity that went into it all. I am guilty of only seeing the original movie relatively reccently so it is a new discovery and rabbithole that I had stumbled down. xD I personally have him pegged as EII 9w1 947 tritype from what I know about him.

I guess I'm the opposite because I like fantasy/scifi more. I only really like reality-based reading if it is information about animals and other planets. A lot of other subjects aren't my cup of tea, but it's more personal preference.

What kinds of books and stories to you like to read?
    You have similar interest to my LSE husband. He loves sci-fi. I read light novels like Austen, Dostoevsky (he can hardly be called light lol but he is human values and traits oriented) I also have a vast collection of romance novels but I’m reading a book on stocks and investing right now
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lately I have not been the best reader of regular news. I read the first two paragraphs and get the overall picture and feel my ethics being violated about what’s going on in the world, react internally and shut or tune the rest out and hide in some pleasant situation which for me is one of my causes (usually helping people in some way). Yes even my wants to hide out just like Frog said hide out
    -