Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chae's Triple Assertive Thread

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

8-fixers are good at dishing out truth. The way it goes for the triple assertive usually plays out through fun displays. 3 is a critical component here, it can censor 8's idgaf attitude to the point of concealing one's beliefs for image purposes. 3 cares about how they come across, 8 doesn't - there's a contradiction. 7 also wants to avoid the negative to a certain point, that's why 6 is best paired with 8 in truth concerns. So is 4, 468 is all about revealing. Tripple assertion is more about making the truth marketable, it's not as raw but more pragmatic and optimistic.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Something else I noticed. This tritype almost always coincides with SX first.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm fine thank you and you?

Grace is awesome.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

MoNique
    Probably 7w8 core!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Idgaf, I will make this my future living room:

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Idgaf, I will make this my future living room:

Now this is perfect. We can both live here, darling.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by handjob View Post
    Now this is perfect. We can both live here, darling.
    You are very welcome there. Now let's add some master bedroom shit for our dark souls, pick your poison:

(faaav.)

Our bathroom/kitchen needs to go hard as well but I can't find pictures of a similar style

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This gurl omg

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This is the douche anthem playing when I enter the room. #toobusy #justgettingstarted

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chae doesn't sound like "379 Ambassador"...

379 Ambassador Archetype

379, 739, 937 - The Ambassador: You like people and are outgoing, even if you are a bit shy. You are easygoing and seek comfort but strive for success and a feeling of personal importance. You are identified with what you do and achieve, but are soft, gentle, and kind. Your life mission is to find compassionate and effective ways to create change and bridge differences. A true ambassador of good will, you are happiest when you can help others become harmonious, build rapport, and develop their potential. Your blind spot is that you can be so focused on what is positive that you can miss the wisdom that comes from experiencing and understanding negative emotions and end up creating conflict by avoiding it. Your growing edge is to recognize that your need ot keep the peace at all costs and be what others want you to be to feel successful keeps you from knowing yourself. True self-awareness comes from listening to your higher self and being fully present in the moment.

This tritype [927] is the most identified with seeing themselves as peaceful. More than any other tritype, they need peace and positive relating to experience a sense of being... so are extremely uncomfortable with negativity in relationships. The 479 doesn't like it but expects it. It also brings the 937 tritype which is the true ambassador of goodwill.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OH I meant they all agree you are 3w4 7w6 8w9 if 378, before I'm slammed for the typo!
    Last edited by flames; 05-17-2017 at 12:13 AM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

OH I meant they all agree you are 3w4 7w6 8w9 if 378, before I'm slammed for the typo!
    You are hopeless, babe. Just like me wohaha <3

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who I was before does not count unless you give me some legit good quotes that I attest still relating to. Caring and helpful is not 9. It's 2. I halt arguments to protect people I care about which is 8. Community benevolence is something I don't stand for but it's a byproduct of ethics.
    Saying that is 2 is stereotypical. I can't think of any 9 who isn't caring and helpful in some way - a different flavor than 2, yes, but not a flavor I was ever intending to put on you.

You halt arguments because they make you uncomfortable, it's obvious.

I can't prove that you don't stand for that but it's been repeated time and time again in your post history, so it must be subconscious. Much of types and the reactions coming from your types are.

I can go dig up posts but there wasn't anything specific in my mind, because it's just a common trend throughout MOST of your history here. It's also a waste of time.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are hopeless, babe. Just like me wohaha <3
    Oh yes!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Saying that is 2 is stereotypical. I can't think of any 9 who isn't caring and helpful in some way - a different flavor than 2, yes, but not a flavor I was ever intending to put on you.

You halt arguments because they make you uncomfortable, it's obvious.

I can't prove that you don't stand for that but it's been repeated time and time again in your post history, so it must be subconscious. Much of types and the reactions coming from your types are.

I can go dig up posts but there wasn't anything specific in my mind, because it's just a common trend throughout MOST of your history here. It's also a waste of time.
    It's not stereotypical, but 2's basic motivation. To help. To care. Putting a type on me sounds shitty already. You are supposed to find out the type that's already present within me if you are here to correct something.

How would you know, can you look inside my brain? I halt arguments to protect, this is my reason.

Unsurprisingly, you work without evidence again. Inaccurate, I ain't buying anything you say. Now go play with numbers elsewhere before this gets worse for you, I stay with my tritype and image as I want it and trying to influence my attitude is futile without proper reasoning or research. Learn from @Singularity who's at least bringing in outside material.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Behaviour comes after motivation, that's where you draw the connection but it has to be chronological. You see what drives a person, you see how they behave accordingly. My bad image is based on what success it brings but that doesn't change my basic three drives that have been operating all along. You see the surface, learn to read between the lines as I told you in our first contact.
    3,7,8 all control-oriented, that's me.
    I ain't no Christina or Britney, just a non-famous wanna-be-famous citizen. They are all high with good publicity management so they get what they want. Celebrities as we see them are an illusion. They don't have their shit together behind the scenes. I'm not on discord since I want to stay by myself without dependence, that is enough evidence for 8. I don't care about malicious comments, people who talk behind my back are afraid to confront me and not worth my attention. And as long as I'm the topic, I'm doing good.
    You are too incompetent, so I don't take "blink of an eye" seriously. If you were sure of my typing you wouldn't fuck around here. You'd state the case, like "Chae you are a 513! Based on this motivation and this and this you wrote here:" period.

Lies and more false appeasement for the others. There you go again with the options. Be firm in your point and state reality! If you just find me non-genuine in the portrayal I choose and come here to change it, I can't help it, it's how I work. Change yourself, not me.
    I am reading between the lines, everywhere here, otherwise I wouldn't question your typing. Your typing is the surface. I think you're just afraid that I'm revealing it.

Adding on to your reason of halting arguments being because you're uncomfortable in them (before you comment on that) I'd like to say that the few times I do see you argue and blow up you overreact in such a way that says "I AM NOT COMFORTABLE". 6 > 8, again.

And if you're hung up on the celebrities having their celebrity status, look at Madonna. She was the FIRST to pull what I'm talking about and none of the other celebrities would be there without her. When she made her change it WAS controversial but it was also successful and smooth. Of course she had help but she was the pioneer, too. Britney does have higher Se but I doubt she is Se ego like the rest. SEE is a popular type for her but if you compare her to an actual SEE like Christina it's obvious she isn't. Christina had more control over herself and her content; Britney was almost a total puppet for the majority of her life until that, combined with her romantic struggles, led to her infamous breakdown - and now she's learned to accept being a puppet again. She is not 378 or Se ego, IMO, so there is someone else you could probably relate to more. At the same time, she can easily perform her image of being assertive and in control in her videos and performances, because she is a 3 and possibly sx (I am unsure whether so/sx or sx/so at this time, I was leaning so/sx for awhile). Her breakdown was about control, and she is likely 379.

So yes, it is also true they don't all have their shit together behind their curtains. I don't see how that goes against what I'm saying, because so far 378 celebrities are still the smoothest and none have had such a breakdown like Britney because they actually have control. Some of them say edgy things, especially Madonna, but I've never seen any of them get quite so truly emotional or reactive like you, other than in lyrics. If Beyoncé gets emotional during performances it's only in a "let's get empowered" way - there are little deep emotions. It only comes out in some of her songs, like the Lemonade album. Madonna was the same way - she had some intense emotional songs and would go for empowerment emotions in performance, but in interviews she was absolutely logical and removed from any emotion besides happiness or frustration that she voiced for attention.

And I also think people hiding behind me to say things is cowardly. Every assertive type I've met feels this way.

I have not shown any incompetence thus far and I know more than enough about my own type to spot the difference.
    Last edited by flames; 05-17-2017 at 01:52 AM.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not stereotypical, but 2's basic motivation. To help. To care. Putting a type on me sounds shitty already. You are supposed to find out the type that's already present within me if you are here to correct something.

How would you know, can you look inside my brain? I halt arguments to protect, this is my reason.

Unsurprisingly, you work without evidence again. Inaccurate, I ain't buying anything you say. Now go play with numbers elsewhere before this gets worse for you, I stay with my tritype and image as I want it and trying to influence my attitude is futile without proper reasoning or research. Learn from @Singularity who's at least bringing in outside material.
    I know what 2's motivation is, I meant in regards to your gut behavior, you have the peace making and go with the flow of 9, that is sometimes offset by 3, 7, and sx.

Yes, to protect yourself from threats, as you've been doing here.

I have provided more evidence than you so far. I have made far more reasonable points as well - yours are more or less just "NO, NO, STOP PROJECTING AND TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD". Yes, let's get good ole Biersack Singularity to save the day with his stupid Ti HA mansplaining. His evidence worked for me more than against me, too.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to add that, functionally, Britney Spears is supposed to be more assertive than you (Alpha SF has higher Se), but she is not all that assertive. She is another Ne/Si valuing 3 who is not 378 (still can't find any clear cut Ne/Si 378s). She plays the assertive part perfectly just like you, however.

I also want to mention that I've seen 7w6s type with "cp6" wings - 6 wings that are stronger and more aggressive. You are not that reactive since you aren't core 7wcp6, but funnily enough all these "cp 6" winged 7s have been IEEs. It must be the intuition seeking for truth combined with ethical explosiveness. You remind me of them when you explode.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When it all comes down to it, I'd love to see you hijack my enneagram thread for your analysis of me. Not just a rebuttal to all this, but an actual analysis.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I know what 2's motivation is, I meant in regards to your gut behavior, you have the peace making and go with the flow of 9, that is sometimes offset by 3, 7, and sx.

Yes, to protect yourself from threats, as you've been doing here.

I have provided more evidence than you so far. I have made far more reasonable points as well - yours are more or less just "NO, NO, STOP PROJECTING AND TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD". Yes, let's get good ole Biersack Singularity to save the day with his stupid Ti HA mansplaining. His evidence worked for me more than against me, too.
    Peace is out of my league, and ditto, I protect myself.

You won't call him stupid You inflate your arguments here to seem superior, which produces the opposite effect. You said you cared about my replies, but here we have it. "NO, NO, STOP PROJECTING AND TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD" is all you see? Are you trying to hurt me? How are you a 7, you aren't making things fun at all.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peace is out of my league, and ditto, I protect myself.

You won't call him stupid You inflate your arguments here to seem superior, which produces the opposite effect. You said you cared about my replies, but here we have it. "NO, NO, STOP PROJECTING AND TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD" is all you see? Are you trying to hurt me? How are you a 7, you aren't making things fun at all.
    lol, I'm playing with you and having fun myself

Peace is NOT out of your league at all. You handle things much more peacefully and rationally than most here. You are more peaceful than even Singularity, who's supposed to be the cute little IEI.

Personally I think he's an idiot who can't type but he has worth.

Your arguments are not just that, but if you truly look back, I am saying more. I'm not superior but my arguments in this case, are.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My Se detects levels of aggressiveness, though. You are not high up. 8 detects who is uncomfortable or weak, too (not calling you weak).

I did not claim I was 378 ever, I merely considered it after several people suggested it to me. And where are you getting this data? I've only talked about that possibility on discord. Fishy...

I believe you are running out of arguments because that post didn't say anything.

Your 6 is the wing of your 7.
    More twisting and inflammation, you are unsuited for honest debate. I made my stance clear already, you're just struggling to get out of this without a scratch. Use your to pull some logical types into this game instead.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you huff yourself up like the big bad wolf Chae, when you are such a sweetie, haha. <3

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol, I'm playing with you and having fun myself

Peace is NOT out of your league at all. You handle things much more peacefully and rationally than most here. You are more peaceful than even Singularity, who's supposed to be the cute little IEI.

Personally I think he's an idiot who can't type but he has worth.

Your arguments are not just that, but if you truly look back, I am saying more. I'm not superior but my arguments in this case, are.
    Proof that you are an idiot. I'm ashamed of liking you.

I'm Delta and don't care about . Singularity isn't IEI but that's another story. Wrong. All you do here is checking out strengths in comparison, , this has nothing to do with enneagram and you just don't like the label assertive attached to me not knowing what it means in enneagram terms.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How?

"Wrong" - again is all you're saying and again I have more material. Are you afraid to back down and consider being wrong? I am not if it turns out I am. Your type is your type. I'm merely stating what I've observed for months.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why do you huff yourself up like the big bad wolf Chae, when you are such a sweetie, haha. <3
    Because I'm dealing with bad messed up people like you. Eye for an eye with sweetie Chae.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae Listen, I am not here to hurt you. I truly think you're one of the highest quality members here and I adore your presence and what you bring to this forum. I am just a loudmouth who likes to say too much sometimes. I just wanted you to consider a different opinion. You are welcome to crash my enneagram thread any time with your own debates of my type, like I said.

I don't want you to be upset with me at all. I thought this was a good opportunity to just get to know you more than just what I've been viewing. If who you are is who you are, it is who you are.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Proof that you are an idiot. I'm ashamed of liking you.

I'm Delta and don't care about . Singularity isn't IEI but that's another story. Wrong. All you do here is checking out strengths in comparison, , this has nothing to do with enneagram and you just don't like the label assertive attached to me not knowing what it means in enneagram terms.
    Well, I just accept what he types himself as. I've seen some people say EII or other things for him. What do you think he is?

I do think he is bad at recognizing "other" IEIs.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae come on and analyze @handjob's type already like you said you might. I want to see it.

Chae, you are pretty well-known and admired for being the "smoothest" person here, "one of the few people able to keep her head" and things like that, and you're probably the most well-liked person on this entire forum too. I feel like this is a huge compliment in pretty much any context, but then people frame it in terms of some "inferior" tritype and it becomes no longer a compliment to you.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    @Chae come on and analyze @handjob's type already like you said you might. I want to see it.

Chae, you are pretty well-known and admired for being the "smoothest" person here, "one of the few people able to keep her head" and things like that, and you're probably the most well-liked person on this entire forum too. I feel like this is a huge compliment in pretty much any context, but then people frame it in terms of some "inferior" tritype and it becomes no longer a compliment to you.
    Nah. Forget that, too.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too late with the love words, you fucked up. I don't see any good intention, and you'll pay for it. I'll unfriend and put you on ignore permanently as I send this post, don't need your ass playing with me like I'm a toy. I don't reconcile with people who treat me this way. Regret will be your eternal punishment. Nobody tries to take advantage of me without consequences.
    Chae I wasn't trying to take advantage of you any way, honestly. There's no ulterior thing here. I was just sharing my perception. I'm sorry if it upset you that much that was never my goal. I thought you would get a kick out of this until it got too far. :/

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do think he is bad at recognizing "other" IEIs.
    Isn't he an obvious LII? Or is that not the consensus?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Too late with the love words, you fucked up. I don't see any good intention, and you'll pay for it. I'll unfriend and put you on ignore permanently as I send this post, don't need your ass playing with me like I'm a toy. I don't reconcile with people who treat me this way. Regret will be your eternal punishment. Nobody tries to take advantage of me without consequences.
    this is sarcasm right

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please at least stay long enough to see this...

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    this is sarcasm right
    No.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No.
    you're being a crazy person right now, just calm down

its very un-chae like

from my point of view I thought Handjob was just making some good points, but enneagram isn't a big deal and you could handle it all in good spirits anyway. if i thought it meant that much to you, I wouldn't have liked those posts and I don't think handjob would have gone after you. it was all predicated on it being good fun but maybe we were off base... if so, I'm sorry

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is sarcasm right
    I hope so.. :/

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chae, don't leave the forums over this. And don't leave the forums over this and pretend it's over something else either.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you're being a crazy person right now, just calm down

its very un-chae like
    Don't tell me what to feel and do. Calling me crazy is ableist.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    Chae, don't leave the forums over this. And don't leave the forums over this and pretend it's over something else either.
    I have no incentive to leave, I just weed out those who are not on my side. You sound like you depend on me.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast