Thread: SEE-LSE Benefit Relations (ESFp and ESTj)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SEE-LSE Benefit Relations (ESFp and ESTj)

I work side by side with both types, and would like to know especially how ESTj feel and think about ESFp. Do they think they are very nice with their Fi? or do they also think they are quite Irrational and impulsive with their SE? please explain ESTj.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Right now, somewhere in the middle of nowhere: AKA South Texas
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cant wait to see what people say here because according to MBTI, I am ESTJ but socionics says I am ESFp.
    Teddybeanz

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybeanz View Post
    I cant wait to see what people say here because according to MBTI, I am ESTJ but socionics says I am ESFp.
    Teddybeanz
    That is interesting, becuase ESTj MBTI description is also vastly different than the ESFp Socionics description. And I never get exactly how that two system measure into each other.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by My wikisocion entry
    SEE They are unstable and often illogical, but are generally nice people.
    I work with an ESFp. She's bubbly but not tiring. Fun to be around and helpful.
    My best friend's best friend is an ESFp. He's amusing but perverted.
    I sit next to an ESFp in Government. She's nice, but modern in a rediculous way. She keeps telling me she's going to take me shopping, tie me down, put makeup on me, et cetera.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I sit next to an ESFp in Government. She's nice, but modern in a ridiculous way. She keeps telling me she's going to take me shopping, tie me down, put makeup on me, et cetera.
    ? what does that mean
    I can't tell if you are joking or not.

For myself, there is only one SEE in my life that I generally disliked, and it was because he was abusive to someone else. Otherwise, SEEs seem fun and good natured. Their Fi creative is fun to be around generally, it's the ultimate social lubrication - particularly as it doesn't annoy me like Fe does. They, like IEEs, tend to make things go more smoothly.

Sometimes SEEs seem to have unusual values or ways of going about things (mostly because they are irrational and I am not - that's why I see it that way).

However, what really comes to mind when I think of SEEs is a certain coolness (as in relaxedness, and not coldness). They are an interesting blend of being good natured and friendly with everyone and also having very strong beliefs, about certain things. Seems like unless those very strong feelings are violated or disrespected they are willing to be on good terms with you.

SEEs are outgoing and fun and like to bring other people with them to do things. They tend to have an inherent sensuality to them, perhaps because they enjoy relating to other people in a direct fashion. One SEE I know always sounded like she was flirting with everyone she talked to, but, she really wasn't. It was just her voice and her relaxedness and sincere interest in people. She also liked posing a lot, in a sort of flirty way, but more in a way that was just because she was feeling sexy, rather than trying to "be a ho" and get laid. I like how they embrace their sensualit/sexuality and can bring it out in other people, provided they are healthy in doing this. I'm sure SEEs can be very abusive and "using" in that way, when unhealthy.

SEEs make a very good dual for an ILI as they always have that constant forward pressure with relations and sensuality - things that an ILI tends to "need" from other people. But as much as SEEs can be forward and friendly, they also can care a great deal about the people who really get close to them and impact them. To those people SEEs can be very very loyal.

So as you can tell, on the whole I have a positive 'liking' of SEEs, based on my experiences. I just saw a bunch of Rocky movies the other day, and it reminds me of a general portrayal of an SEE. I don't think I could get into a lasting relationship with an SEE, but, if I were so inclined I think I'd have a good short term / sexually based relationship with them. Generally, I see them as "Good friends" or even "valuable friends". Their irrationality and extraversion makes them "fun", but, I need some other things to be contented in a relationship. Still, on the whole, I like SEEs.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    ? what does that mean

For myself, there is only one SEE in my life that I generally disliked, and it was because he was abusive to someone else. Otherwise, SEEs seem fun and good natured. Their Fi creative is fun to be around generally, it's the ultimate social lubrication - particularly as it doesn't annoy me like Fe does. They, like IEEs, tend to make things go more smoothly.

Sometimes SEEs seem to have unusual values or ways of going about things (mostly because they are irrational and I am not - that's why I see it that way).

However, what really comes to mind when I think of SEEs is a certain coolness (as in relaxedness, and not coldness). They are an interesting blend of being good natured and friendly with everyone and also having very strong beliefs, about certain things. Seems like unless those very strong feelings are violated or disrespected they are willing to be on good terms with you.

SEEs are outgoing and fun and like to bring other people with them to do things. They tend to have an inherent sensuality to them, perhaps because they enjoy relating to other people in a direct fashion. One SEE I know always sounded like she was flirting with everyone she talked to, but, she really wasn't. It was just her voice and her relaxedness and sincere interest in people. She also liked posing a lot, in a sort of flirty way, but more in a way that was just because she was feeling sexy, rather than trying to "be a ho" and get laid. I like how they embrace their sensualit/sexuality and can bring it out in other people, provided they are healthy in doing this. I'm sure SEEs can be very abusive and "using" in that way, when unhealthy.

SEEs make a very good dual for an ILI as they always have that constant forward pressure with relations and sensuality - things that an ILI tends to "need" from other people. But as much as SEEs can be forward and friendly, they also can care a great deal about the people who really get close to them and impact them. To those people SEEs can be very very loyal.

So as you can tell, on the whole I have a positive 'liking' of SEEs, based on my experiences. I just saw a bunch of Rocky movies the other day, and it reminds me of a general portrayal of an SEE. I don't think I could get into a lasting relationship with an SEE, but, if I were so inclined I think I'd have a good short term / sexually based relationship with them. Generally, I see them as "Good friends" or even "valuable friends". Their irrationality and extraversion makes them "fun", but, I need some other things to be contented in a relationship. Still, on the whole, I like SEEs.
    The thing that sticks me the most about them is that even though they are very influencial in social setting with strong social skills, they also have a strong belief systems they might reveal, especially to more closer friends or NI/SE setting, which they will express their ideals.

1)

2)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

? what does that mean
    I wasn't joking. She keeps talking about things like belly button peircings. To me, the 21st century is absolutely hilarious.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

? what does that mean

Good grief most of that sounds just like me... This chart thing says i'm a SEE. I am new here and trying to figure all this out.
    Teddybeanz

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In general ESFps make me slightly embarrassed because... well... they do things for me and I'm often unable to reciprocate. They're... good people.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes View Post
    In general ESFps make me slightly embarrassed because... well... they do things for me and I'm often unable to reciprocate. They're... good people.
    Well, maybe they dont want anything in return...maybe um, doing 'things' for you *is* their reward. I'm just sayin...
    Teddybeanz

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, maybe they dont want anything in return...maybe um, doing 'things' for you *is* their reward. I'm just sayin...
    Teddybeanz
    Yeah, I can't get my head around that. I like to remember my debts and pay them. But these people... I never can pay back enough.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I can't get my head around that. I like to remember my debts and pay them. But these people... I never can pay back enough.
    Ok can we talk about this? Because thats how I am---doing things I *want* to do for certain people IS the reward for me for the most part... but I get that response from people like what you are saying. They dont get it sometimes either. Why do you feel you have to 'pay back' good things/good behavior/fun times/whatever? See, to me that just implies that a person similar to you doesnt like me enough to let me dote on them a little. And then the ones that actually DO let me do things to them/for them end up just being users and only in it for that...ugh
    So does that mean that I wouldnt match with someone with these attitudes like yours? Or would personalities such as ours have something to teach each other?
    Teddybeanz

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't joking. She keeps talking about things like belly button peircings. To me, the 21st century is absolutely hilarious.
    It personally isn't my taste either, but I don't find it humorous.

What century are you comparing things to, though? 20th?

17th?
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok can we talk about this? Because thats how I am---doing things I *want* to do for certain people IS the reward for me for the most part... but I get that response from people like what you are saying. They dont get it sometimes either. Why do you feel you have to 'pay back' good things/good behavior/fun times/whatever? See, to me that just implies that a person similar to you doesnt like me enough to let me dote on them a little. And then the ones that actually DO let me do things to them/for them end up just being users and only in it for that...ugh
    So does that mean that I wouldnt match with someone with these attitudes like yours? Or would personalities such as ours have something to teach each other?
    Teddybeanz
    Assuming your self-types are correct, that would be a benefit relationship... and I can't explain it better than he already has; the beneficiary has trouble reciprocating to the benefactor, and it's that way for all relations of benefit. Perhaps you can understand by thinking of your own benefactor - ENFj. Perhaps. If you can think of your benefactor.

One of the four rings of benefit goes:
    ESTj>ENTp>ENFj>ESFp>ESTj

Benefit is not a bad relationship; it's just lopsided.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It personally isn't my taste either, but I don't find it humorous.

What century are you comparing things to, though? 20th?

17th?
    12th

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do I see an antifeminist in the making ?

Actually, some girls (who are more feminist and very pro women's rights), have said things like "well, I wish it kind of was like the real old days -- things would be easier then". That was said particularly in regard to marriage, and finding a partner/husband.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do I see an antifeminist in the making ?

Actually, some girls (who are more feminist and very pro women's rights), have said things like "well, I wish it kind of was like the real old days -- things would be easier then". That was said particularly in regard to marriage, and finding a partner/husband.
    Yeah, I agree. But the main reason I'm an antifeminist is that, now that we're equal, I can't complain. Complaining about unequality would be fun. I'd also like sitting around the house & spinning, knitting, and weaving instead of learning a profession.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I agree. But the main reason I'm an antifeminist is that, now that we're equal, I can't complain. Complaining about unequality would be fun. I'd also like sitting around the house & spinning, knitting, and weaving instead of learning a profession.
    Better to complain than to have nothing to complain about? Too bad the squeaky wheel gets the grease...

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't know what to say about this. I saw an SEE and LSE shopping and the LSE was following her around in the store as she made her way randomly through isles just capturing images and liking objects, touching them and talking about them. He kept trying to instill some order in her searching and desire for objects. He kept trying to tell her what matched not in such a way as to tell her to not get what she liked but really saying things like "that doesn't match what you got. That shirt was black. Black would go." But, I could see the control behind this sort of very blunt straightforward and direct commentary. It wasn't like he was reveling in the same world in the same sensory way as she was. I can see a problem similar to what LSE would have with IEE. LSE being a difficult person, being controlling even when they don't want to be (the only way they can't be is when they are running away which they tend to do quite well, as you may have recently observed lol), the LSE can not help but to say things in a way that is very limited in emotional support. Example..."you seem to really like red honey, are you thinking about getting it?"
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b46ZI66ia8

Pretty sure the female in this video is SEE. Can't tell what type her fiance is, though.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sit next to an ESFp in Government. She's nice, but modern in a rediculous way. She keeps telling me she's going to take me shopping, tie me down, put makeup on me, et cetera.
    RIDICULOUS

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Sense Perception and

So this one SEE who is in love with an LSE is using her sense perception to capture and mimic the LSEs physical aspects. The way the LSE talks, the LSEs likes and dislikes in good, sport, music, even chocolate. The SEE is no longer doing the things that she once enjoyed that made her authentically herself. It is fascinating how sense perception captures external looks and details of things and changes or acts out these qualities. Very different from Delta NF
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    So this one SEE who is in love with an LSE is using her sense perception to capture and mimic the LSEs physical aspects. The way the LSE talks, the LSEs likes and dislikes in good, sport, music, even chocolate. The SEE is no longer doing the things that she once enjoyed that made her authentically herself. It is fascinating how sense perception captures external looks and details of things and changes or acts out these qualities. Very different from Delta NF
    Well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and Arendee has said that to win the heart of an LSE, you have to "Wear a belt, tuck in your shirt, comb your hair, and talk about how perfect they are." So the SEE's strategy of imitative flattery might work, although it doesn't seem like it will be that great for either of them in the long run. You can win every battle and lose the war.

How is the LSE reacting to this?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I have two theories to explain this:
    a) mirror neurons
    b) body language mirroring

it both happens between those who are attracted, usually one follows the other - that way, you can also figure out the dominant one. The SEE is the submissive one here.
    If you see a couple who has a completely synchronized way of walking (same arm and foot swing back and forth), that's exactly what happens.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and Arendee has said that to win the heart of an LSE, you have to "Wear a belt, tuck in your shirt, comb your hair, and talk about how perfect they are." So the SEE's strategy of imitative flattery might work, although it doesn't seem like it will be that great for either of them in the long run. You can win every battle and lose the war.

How is the LSE reacting to this?
    He likes the attention and that she's there so the more she looks like him the more this happens
    -

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    a) mirror neurons

it both happens between those who are attracted, usually one follows the other - that way, you can also figure out the dominant one. The SEE is the submissive one here.
    If you see a couple who has a completely synchronized way of walking (same arm and foot swing back and forth), that's exactly what happens.
    This is something where my comprehension falls down completely on humans. Body sync. While I'm completely aware of concept of syncing thoughts without elaborate literal external expression this seems like complete voodoo (and I'm completely aware of that this is where I'm in minority - in fact you can find my perception in schizotypal personality criteria).
    But yes, SEE I know does this.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    a) mirror neurons

I was going to say something like this.

When people congregate, like can become like. It happens with small things, like voices, walkng in sync, etc, but in a larger and less obvious way. If you hosted a party on a yacht, nobody would turn up in a tracksuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    "Wear a belt, tuck in your shirt, comb your hair, and talk about how perfect they are."
    Are there people who don't wear belts in this world? Like really? Who doesn't comb their hair?

(I actually post my comb recently, but um...)
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    I was going to say something like this.

When people congregate, like can become like. It happens with small things, like voices, walkng in sync, etc, but in a larger and less obvious way. If you hosted a party on a yacht, nobody would turn up in a tracksuit.

Are there people who don't wear belts in this world? Like really? Who doesn't comb their hair?

(I actually post my comb recently, but um...)
    I don't comb my hair
    I have to be told to comb it and that my ESE and LSE do; they tell.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'll continue making contributions from my relationship observations.

So this one long time Benefit ESFp and ESTj relations the ESTj said of her ESFp husband that he was extremely jealous, somewhat controlling, very territorial, messy, impulsive, and social to the point of annoying.

The ESFp would bring over company to the house without planning an event as the ESTj would like it because of Ej temperament. The Ep aspect here very much annoyed the ESTj. The ESFp used to be very suspicious of the ESTj's activity (who she was with, when she was going to get home, who she was talking to, eat). The ESFp even would make suggestive aggressive remarks like "I'll kill him, bring him around and watch me put a bullet in his head." or "I'll kill you if you do that." The ESFp was also insecure about the relationship asking the ESTj "well you're probably going to look for a younger guy."

In the matters of cleanliness the ESFp was very messy during cooking. He would impulsively be driven to buy something if he wanted it. He would leave the socks around the floor but he wouldn't be phased by the ESTj's constant complaining about his messiness.

The ESFp was boastful, he often wanted to take credit like it was his suggestion or his doing. He wanted to be important.

The ESFp would say "she's MY wife." His territory his property.

ESTj like the sensory aspect of ESFp, that they smell good and have good hygiene because ESTj have very sensitive noses. They like that ESFp are provider types because they can work and bring home the money. And, ESFp don't really complain how ESTj spend the money. ESTj like that ESFp ethics of relationships dictates that the ESTj is viewed as important and notable and respected and will be shown respect infant of friends and family.

Not all LSE like to remember their debts and pay them.

LSEs and SEE say and do things that embarrass each other, like the SEE says giving a diabetes shot to a child at the dinner table at a restaurant is embarrassing (they should exercise doing that in the bathroom); and the SEE says the LSE trying to get someone's attention by loudly calling out to them across the room is embarrassing. So it's sensory related
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-09-2017 at 05:40 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olduvai View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b46ZI66ia8

Pretty sure the female in this video is SEE. Can't tell what type her fiance is, though.
    She is SEE and exactly what would embarrass an LSE. But, not all SEE are so in your face like she is. There are SEE who are into exercise, who just talk a lot.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

? what does that mean

Here's an SEE who complains about something that isn't convenient for them but being ironic and making it sound like it's not inconvenient but rather just a flaw in the rational

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0n6...lLIiZyRlyuuuYn
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So the LSE at work is wooing another SEE at work, after the previous SEE dumped him. I see all this interplaying around me again. He buys her lunch and gives her special recognition (like singling her out), she gets convinced he’s such a great guy. He makes her more sensitive by reinforcing how he’s such a sensitive guy and has such sensitive values which is all BS because he knows she’s impressionable and is only molding her. Now she comes to work a sensitive woman “aww my poor wonderful dog “ all these awwws that she never used to say and she behaves like a mouse. No more is she the slightly emotional person . She has encounters with him that cause her to come to work sad. I just want to say “he’s using you get out.” But part of it is none of my business. I already did that and the previous SEE was smart enough to leave. But funny to me that the previous SEE will not tell her that she’s only being used. Idk we’ll see what happens. Time tells all.
    -

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

These two, when on a project together, tend to get in each other's face due to highly different priorities and approaches, and insults (sometimes veiled) tend to abound; so to survive as a couple, the sex must be great or they're both desperate enough to negotiate a truce.

a.k.a. I/O