Page 104 of 199 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,160 of 7924

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Damn, I can't watch this video, unavailable, but Kristen Wigg's impersonation of Bjork somewhere else I watched was great (I think Bjork is NF and not SEI btw).

Ah here it is:

Some more cause why not, she's pretty good at impersonating

My god her Bjork is funny as fuck. I can’t stop laughing.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@angelic

I’d like you to read this without so much paying attention to the letters (ESFJ) and see if you relate

https://personalitygrowth.com/esfj-p...6pGSb0WjWU3GKk
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I wasn't going to respond but I thought about it and I have to speak up. You kind of do the same thing. You might not be using physical appearance, it is similar. You both call it intuitive impressions. You saw my profile pic and asked if I was EIE, and a normalizing one at that, even though it is a famous painting that I just happen to like. You didn't ask what it meant to me or anything like that. You also want to type people based on their taste in music even though some of the music mentioned sold millions of copies. I just wanted to point that out since it is harder to see similar behavior in ourselves sometimes. I am not trying to pick on you. I swear I am not. I was flattered to be asked if I typed EIE.

Its a Ti base thing @Sol is an LSI and is frequently supervised by Ne users.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    I don't think he's a ti valuing type. they would try to explain the reasons for their typings imo.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I generally like and appreciate LSEs but Sol embodies them at their worst > backward looking, socially inarticulate, pig-headed, micro-managing, bulldozing busy bodies thoroughly convinced of their correctess even when they're wrong as fuck.

I'm sympathetic to the Te impulse to "error correct" and I think that he is trying to help others in his own way but that coupled with 4D Se makes him nigh unbearable--but he can hardly help himself; he didn't ask to be born a brick. The best anyone can do is pray he finds some unsuspecting EII willing to take one for the team.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As an LSE, @Sol is a great improvement over my LSE mother.

I find it interesting that he types people "away" from EII, while I seem to date every type except ESI.

Maybe this is some kind of Te screw-up. Or 1D Fi, perhaps.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed with @Adam Strange . @Sol is squarely among the nicest LSEs I’ve ever met LOL. Don’t get too cocky about that though Sol.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    @Alonzo thanks for taking me seriously
    Fwiw I do believe you’re an SLE, albeit a more SEE-esque one. I don’t think 4w5 is necessarily that incongruent either. Especially if you’re younger, as the superego (NeFi for us) is allegedly more of a focus when you’re in your teens according to WSS and discussed here https://www.personalitycafe.com/soci...mistyping.html . I also find it quite funny how maniac who “liked” one of your posts also kept on insisting to me I’m Enneagram 4 for a while.

People take you seriously if you can first take yourself somewhat seriously. It doesn’t have to be 100% and I don’t recommend that anyway, but at least somewhat more. Being correct always speaks for itself eventually lol.

It’s basically normal for us SLEs to get poked or want to poke others for attention, and to want to be taken seriously (when young adult especially even though that also applies to pretty much everybody), so that’s how I know.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In all seriousness though you’re probably a chronically emo enneagram 7 strictly speaking @faith , if you’re really an SLE, which you probably are. I have an SEE best friend who typed as e5 for example, when we were younger. It’s dat Jungian moving to dual functions when we are undergoing stress. E7 moves to E4 when undergoing stress. E8 moves to E5. Etc etc. Enneagram sucks nuts though.

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To those who say that Socionics is false, how can it be that everyone is my conflictor?

Food for thought.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some recent typings, including new/unpopular ones:

@Uncle Ave , @coeruleum , @GuavaDrunk , @golden , @Luminous Lynx , @Spermatozoa : EIE

@Adam Strange , @Alonzo , @Anglas , @FDG : LIE

@Remiel , @End , @Investigator , @Attis , spider (idk her current username): ILI

@cookie123 , @maniac , @Tallmo , @ballistic gerbil , @aster , @angelic : SEI

@squark , @Myst , @Muddy , @Peteronfire , @Karatos : LSI

@mclane , @jessica_123 , @Cosmic Teapot , @Ragdoll Cat : SLI

@ooo , @Chae , @jason_m , @Raver (RIP ): IEE

@woofwoofl , @totalize , @idontgiveafuck , @voider , @flames : SEE

@Kill4Me , @faith , @inaLim , @kingslayer , @Ananke , @Herzy , @Number 9 large : SLE

@Averroes / suedehead , @ashlesha , @kalinoche : ESI

@Delilah , @wacey , @Beautiful sky , @Subteigh , @Lord Pixel , @Andreas , @uniden , @hag , @Froody Blue Gem , maybe @toska : EII

@Heretic 007 , @Grendel , @mu4 , @kopyk : ILE

@soundofconfusion , @hacim , @FreelancePoliceman , @myresearch , @chipsandunderwear , @ClownsandEntropy , @Rebelondeck , @ouronis , @COOL AND MANLY , @Kimumumu / main owner of @Santa Claus (?), @Hitta : LII

@Armalite , @Pookie , @bouncingoffclouds , @Aylen , @Singu , @Baboooshka , @Chryssie , @Olimpia , @Deer Woman , @lynn , @summerprincess , @starfall , @BandD , Pink (idk current handle): IEI

Can’t think of others atm. If I missed you and you’re offended then sorry lol.
    Last edited by sbbds; 11-09-2019 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Added more

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what about my stronk Ni then

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    what about my stronk Ni then
    IEEs always thinking they've got strong Ni : P

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

massive effort tho @sbbds thank yuuu

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    IEEs always thinking they've got strong Ni : P
    i mean lol, everytime i ask "why" u people go "ooo thats so typical of u-x"

how predictable u are <3

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i mean lol, everytime i ask "why" u people go "ooo thats so typical of u-x"

how predictable u are <3
    I know right omg so passé ~~ xoxo

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stop making fun of me :{

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stop making fun of me :{
    Sorry. Honestly lately I've been thinking you're IEE too if that helps.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

boob

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ooo

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I find it interesting that he types people "away" from EII
    I only type to the correct types more often than noobs.

> while I seem to date every type except ESI

you mentined some were typed by you to ESI. also it's not clear what is your type and types of those women

what is not appropriate is your state, that ESI duals attract you lesser than some other types (as LSI). it should be equal to top, at least. women which you thought as your duals could be other
    mb ESI are not your duals. you mentioned that you like smart women. while for base T types the most important in a pair is emotions. suggestive function is what attracts to pairs the most

> Maybe this is some kind of Te screw-up. Or 1D Fi, perhaps.

mostly it's Fe types are annoyed by Te
    then being F types they try to switch the conflict about logical regions to F hysterics and emotional manipulations. what also helps them to supress doubts about own thoughts, where they are weak. the example of this was @Delilah which barked to me and then wined with the demand "do not allow him to disagree with me"

the recent example was @Aylen, where she said the nonsense that extraverts have no significant introspection. got my reply that extraverts have significant abbility for introverted activity and introspection. instead of accepting this evidence or making logical protection of her strange opinion, he've made Fe style reply by assigning insulting labels.
    also @Aylen shaw fantasies about her being a typing expert to evaluate the skills of others by match with her, to add to this by prefering to use low quality data for typing and heretical bs she's just the example, as other noobs use the similar approach to trust to own noobish bs. F types also add to their disagreements much of senseless emotional arguments. those noobs have nothing as typing experience, use nonsense instead of normal theory, type by random low quality data but anyway dream themselves as being correct. why? just because they play in typology here and like to dream so alike @Aylen does

Maritsa is just a stable example of hysterics as a reaction to my logical criticism of her regular incompetent bs

mostly whines have this scheme. logical theme disagreements -> Fe hysterics to protect bs.
    F types switch to regions where they are more assured and supress by this own doubts. also they manipulate by others to inspire in others negative emotions to my opinion by hysterics and illogical nonsense, try infect others by emotional relation to logical theme. what happened recently with @bouncingoffclouds who was brainwashed by some noobs to keep the NF opinion about her type and to do funny emotional and nonsense critics against on me

I'm glad that noobs gave the cause to comment what they do here and what they and their opinions are, indeed. but not in their noobish heretical fantasies. Reality will not change by the emotions, they may only supress own thinking about it and keep distortions in their heads. Alike Maritsa keeps self mistyping to EII following to years to her emotional relation to this type. The same as others do with own noobish funny opinions.

I get the fun with you and give my knowledge. I do not care do you like this or not. I do not play here like you to care about your moods. I care about the truth as what is more important for you all. The truth as I understand it based on my usage of types for years. You'll be annoyed by the truth forever, as will never be changed. Mb annoyed lesser after improving your knowledge of the types and typing skills, what may get not many among you and not soon.
    It's also not a psychologist cabinet. It's the place for opinions exchange about the psyche. If you want a pleasant process with the use for you - try professional psychologists. Mb some of them may use good Jung types, what I doubt. Jung for example could not, as mistyped himself. hehe

@Aylen
    conflictors are like kids for me. kids mb spanked sometimes
    all noobs are alike kids, in general sense. especially F ones, as the typing is T theme
    Last edited by Sol; 11-09-2019 at 02:58 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was raised in a family that had only thinkers, no feelers, and Feelers were considered to be "stupid" by my mother, so I absorbed her opinions when I was making future plans.

However, from a functional standpoint, my best friend by far in HS was an ESI. He was skinny and kind of weird and was the best guy I ever knew.
    I think that I find ESI's to be not so much immediately desirable, but rather, longer-term compatible. Not flashy, but easy to get along with.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. i gave you the benefit of the doubt pretty hard sol when others were hating on you. i was willing to consider that maybe you were seeing into something that others weren't, but man was that wrong. i'm not mindless nor am i brainwashed. maybe you should read what myself and others actually write in their questionnaire or listen to what they actually have to say in their videos as well as consider that people know themselves and their lives more than you do sol to make more accurate assessments. your methods are harmful.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that many functions can help people to type others, be it logical or ethical, but I also think that Ni is the function that helps a person the most with typing, since it is related to pattern recognition. this means that INxx types give the most reliable typings, depending on their level of knowledge of course.

I don't even have a comment for sol's postings anymore. he writes these walls of text where he just brags about his experience in typing and that everything he does is objective because of his Te. he learned socionics for years now, yet he's unable to apply his knowledge in any productive way. instead of learning methods that helps F types to figure out their real type, he just insults everyone that disagrees with him as noobs. I think that's pretty sad tbh.
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 11-09-2019 at 03:49 PM.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    I think that many functions can help people to type others, be it logical or ethical, but I also think that Ni is the function that helps a person the most with typing, since it is related to pattern recognition. this means that INxx types give the most reliable typings, depending on their level of knowledge of course.
    I agree that Ni pattern recognition is an integral aspect of accurately typing someone. But you know what else is vital? Being able to accurately call a thing a fucking thing. if you're going to assert that types with 1D Se (the factual perception of reality), who often fail to trust what is immediately apparent in their environments (and can therefore form convoluted explanations for phenomena more easily explained by simply "opening their eyes"), excel at typing better than types who have more balanced perceiving functions, then I must call BULLSHIT.

This from someone (Se PoLR, at that) who types people, in part, based on the "patterns" gleamed from music choice. Yeah, cause what could go wrong with that method? Lol

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    I agree that Ni pattern recognition is an integral aspect of accurately typing someone. But you know what else is vital? Being able to accurately call a thing a fucking thing. if you're going to assert that types with 1D Se (the factual perception of reality), who often fail to trust what is immediately apparent in their environments (and can therefore form convoluted explanations for phenomena more easily explained by simply "opening their eyes"), excel at typing better than types who have more balanced perceiving functions, then I must call BULLSHIT.

This from someone (Se PoLR, at that) who types people, in part, based on the "patterns" gleamed from music choice. Yeah, cause what could go wrong with that method? Lol

I don't think that I ever claimed that I do typings from musical choices. I just mentioned that they can give me a hint about someone, and I might use it in this forum if a person asks about my opinion. typing users here is very difficult, because you barely know anything about the other person, unless they share a video interview. I also almost completely ignore VI, because I know that I have vulnerable Se and don't pay attention to people's appearances. I mostly research biographies when I type famous people and rely on my intuition when it comes to typing others irl. others may rely on other functions, but I have "my personal" opinion that INxx types are better at identifying patterns that belong to a certain personality type.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@soundofconfusion Lol, Ni works based on how much Se input it gets. Said Ni people would have to be very experienced too, not just knowledgeable. There’s no point in being able to recognize a pattern that’s completely removed from reality, ... or not even entering reality to pick up on patterns in the first place.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forgot sound was INxx lol, I thought he was being humble but yeah, he's entitled to his opinion. I think it's true that experience with others helps also no doubt @sbbds There is a lot to be said for experience let's not forget IEE's are the psychologists ;p or that feelers may often have high empathy and therefore a higher capacity for awareness into one's emotional state that could be influencing what is on the surface. a lot of room for good typists
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 11-09-2019 at 06:27 PM.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It must be difficult to accurately discern the "sound of confusion" with 1D Se.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Off-top trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post

Lol i like ur nose for bs

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    To those who say that Socionics is false, how can it be that everyone is my conflictor?

Food for thought.
    Cause you're ******?
    previously Megadoodoo

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I only type to the correct types more often than noobs.

> while I seem to date every type except ESI

you mentined some were typed by you to ESI. also it's not clear what is your type and types of those women

what is not appropriate is your state, that ESI duals attract you lesser than some other types (as LSI). it should be equal to top, at least. women which you thought as your duals could be other
    mb ESI are not your duals. you mentioned that you like smart women. while for base T types the most important in a pair is emotions. suggestive function is what attracts to pairs the most

> Maybe this is some kind of Te screw-up. Or 1D Fi, perhaps.

mostly it's Fe types are annoyed by Te
    then being F types they try to switch the conflict about logical regions to F hysterics and emotional manipulations. what also helps them to supress doubts about own thoughts, where they are weak. the example of this was @Delilah which barked to me and then wined with the demand "do not allow him to disagree with me"

the recent example was @Aylen, where she said the nonsense that extraverts have no significant introspection. got my reply that extraverts have significant abbility for introverted activity and introspection. instead of accepting this evidence or making logical protection of her strange opinion, he've made Fe style reply by assigning insulting labels.
    also @Aylen shaw fantasies about her being a typing expert to evaluate the skills of others by match with her, to add to this by prefering to use low quality data for typing and heretical bs she's just the example, as other noobs use the similar approach to trust to own noobish bs. F types also add to their disagreements much of senseless emotional arguments. those noobs have nothing as typing experience, use nonsense instead of normal theory, type by random low quality data but anyway dream themselves as being correct. why? just because they play in typology here and like to dream so alike @Aylen does

Maritsa is just a stable example of hysterics as a reaction to my logical criticism of her regular incompetent bs

mostly whines have this scheme. logical theme disagreements -> Fe hysterics to protect bs.
    F types switch to regions where they are more assured and supress by this own doubts. also they manipulate by others to inspire in others negative emotions to my opinion by hysterics and illogical nonsense, try infect others by emotional relation to logical theme. what happened recently with @bouncingoffclouds who was brainwashed by some noobs to keep the NF opinion about her type and to do funny emotional and nonsense critics against on me

I'm glad that noobs gave the cause to comment what they do here and what they and their opinions are, indeed. but not in their noobish heretical fantasies. Reality will not change by the emotions, they may only supress own thinking about it and keep distortions in their heads. Alike Maritsa keeps self mistyping to EII following to years to her emotional relation to this type. The same as others do with own noobish funny opinions.

I get the fun with you and give my knowledge. I do not care do you like this or not. I do not play here like you to care about your moods. I care about the truth as what is more important for you all. The truth as I understand it based on my usage of types for years. You'll be annoyed by the truth forever, as will never be changed. Mb annoyed lesser after improving your knowledge of the types and typing skills, what may get not many among you and not soon.
    It's also not a psychologist cabinet. It's the place for opinions exchange about the psyche. If you want a pleasant process with the use for you - try professional psychologists. Mb some of them may use good Jung types, what I doubt. Jung for example could not, as mistyped himself. hehe

@Aylen
    conflictors are like kids for me. kids mb spanked sometimes
    all noobs are alike kids, in general sense. especially F ones, as the typing is T theme
    You better buy me dinner before you try to spank me!

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    "I feel like EII have Napoleon complex. I think when I see something wrong I can fix the whole world just put me in charge!"
    link

global politics interests and ambitions, more common at Se valued E types supports for Maritsa's EIE, unlike for EII. this type is not rare among political leaders

also there (in the thread) is clearly seen her inadequately rude behavior, often for her and not common for Fi types which prefer emotional comfort and are higher predisposed to stay polite

the approach to re-write normal types theory by exotic ways controverting to its basics, based on personal experience which does not fit to it (instead of accepting mistakes in the types), should be more met among Fe types which do not get good and not value Te objectivity, and have speculative Ti among child functions

@Aylen
    F types have the lack of reason what is easy to notice for me. You are not an exclusion.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OK, @Sol
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Aylen please ask him to put me on Ignore. Please. I do not need to hear from him. He's an idiot for thinking I have Fe when obviously I don't.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@NASS CODA EIE final type. So much Fe in one post love it. Welcome
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    @NASS CODA EIE final type. So much Fe in one post love it. Welcome
    Tyyyyyy, yes I enjoy partaking in the ol Fe. Gives me LIFE

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I told Nass that he basically helps give me wings to fly. I appreciate that. I think betas in general have helped me with this

x100

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Beautiful sky
    "I feel like EII have Napoleon complex. I think when I see something wrong I can fix the whole world just put me in charge!"
    link

global politics interests and ambitions, more common at Se valued E types supports for Maritsa's EIE, unlike for EII. this type is not rare among political leaders

also there (in the thread) is clearly seen her inadequately rude behavior, often for her and not common for Fi types which prefer emotional comfort and are higher predisposed to stay polite

the approach to re-write normal types theory by exotic ways controverting to its basics, based on personal experience which does not fit to it (instead of accepting mistakes in the types), should be more met among Fe types which do not get good and not value Te objectivity, and have speculative Ti among child functions

@Aylen
    F types have the lack of reason what is easy to notice for me. You are not an exclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    OK, @Sol
    @soundofconfusion @adamstrange @Alonzo

I mean what else do I really need to say here? the evidence does it for me. I've never seen an LSE handle other people's ideas as badly as this. Ne users trigger @Sol to no end.

LSIs are very hierarchical hence when you disagree with Sol you will be dismissed because you are a noob and only he truly understands the phenomena of socionics.

1D Ne in action people, its superego because of his animosity towards it.

He loves beta NFs, all his type examples are attractive young bloggers and theyre usually fortune-tellers and shit.