Results 3,961 to 4,000 of 7924

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Check it out. More evidence for my LSE-Te typing of Queenposer emerges, as follows:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-Forum-Members

Doubts plagued queenposer for months about queenposer's own type such that queenposer needed to start type me threads, beg forum members for assistance, fill out questionnaires, bore the forum to death with long-winded, rambling youtube videos...only for queenposer to end up in a state of constant type-hopping between LSE, SLE, and EIE.

Now only a short time later queenposer has typings for forum members. Queenposer's self-doubt and low confidence magically disappeared!

This is a classic example of LSE-Te compensatory posturing...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    These typings verge on shitposting, but then, most typings do.
    then you will love my shitpost

@Adam Strange: LIE
    @ashlesha: ESI
    @aster: EII
    @Baboooshka: EII
    @Creepy-Guest: ESE
    @Delilah: EII or IEE
    @FreelancePoliceman: LII or ILI
    @golden: EIE
    @hag: ESI
    @Heretic: 007 ILE
    @kalinoche: Te-dom
    @Luminous Lynx: EIE
    @Muddy: LSI
    @Number 9 Large: Se-Dom
    @para: IEI
    @Raver: negativist Ne-ego
    @Reyne: LII
    @sbbds: SLE
    @Sol: LSE
    @Space: Delta irrational
    @Spermatozoa: EIE
    @Subteigh: EII
    @thehotelambush: LII
    @Tallmo: SEI

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    then you will love my shitpost

@Adam Strange: LIE
    @ashlesha: ESI
    @aster: EII
    @Baboooshka: EII
    @Creepy-Guest: ESE
    @Delilah: EII or IEE
    @FreelancePoliceman: LII or ILI
    @golden: EIE
    @hag: ESI
    @Heretic: 007 ILE
    @kalinoche: Te-dom
    @Luminous Lynx: EIE
    @Muddy: LSI
    @Number 9 Large: Se-Dom
    @para: IEI
    @Raver: negativist Ne-ego
    @Reyne: LII
    @sbbds: SLE
    @Sol: LSE
    @Space: Delta irrational
    @Spermatozoa: EIE
    @Subteigh: EII
    @thehotelambush: LII
    It's you, dahlink, so of course I love it.

P.S., haven't you mainly typed everyone their self-typings? A typer of the people!
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    It's you, dahlink, so of course I love it.

P.S., haven't you mainly typed everyone their self-typings? A typer of the people!
    Thanks (:
    I agree with many self-typings based on what I see them posting. And they know themselves better than I so no reason to throw in anything controversial
    Last edited by Bento; 07-29-2019 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Typo

TIM
    Gamma SF. E2 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to admit, Aristocratic people scare the shit out of me. They always require something of me that I can't seem to give. Even though they are very nice people (that I admire, on the inside)

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Revelation View Post
    I have to admit, Aristocratic people scare the shit out of me. They always require something of me that I can't seem to give. Even though they are very nice people (that I admire, on the inside)
    I think you should pay more respect to Aristocrazy.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Bento, ILI doesn’t seem right, but it’d explain my attraction to SEEs

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will post calming music for Fe stabilization.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @Bento, ILI doesn’t seem right, but it’d explain my attraction to SEEs
    Ok, no ILI for you then. But you must marry an ESE in the next 6 months or your LII typing will be gone, too. Tik Tok!

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duals overlook each other so often so nothing strange by that.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks (:
    I agree with many self-typings based on what I see them posting. And they know themselves better than I so no reason to throw in anything controversial
    EIE?!? Pardon! Pity a poor man - surely I have something in my future beyond ex-military women who look like cancer patients and lesbians?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spermatozoa View Post
    EIE?!? Pardon! Pity a poor man - surely I have something in my future beyond ex-military women who look like cancer patients and lesbians?
    No

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No
    Are you a woman?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Duals overlook each other so often so nothing strange by that.
    Do you really think so? It hasn't been my experience when there are basic mutual interests. However, if you do not have anything in common at all that might well happen.

I'll make a small contribution:
    @Raver: IEE
    @Zero: LIE
    @Bento: ESE?
    @BandD: IEI
    @soundofconfusion: LII?
    @darya: EIE?
    @Hitta: God?
    @Danali: Ni??
    Last edited by Delilah; 07-31-2019 at 04:05 PM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Do you really think so? It hasn't been my experience when there are basic mutual interests. However, if you do not have anything in common at all that might well happen.
    It has been my experience that duals overlook each other, but on the other hand, the opposite also happens, true. I think it has to do with the fact that they often are too different, or even that it feels too relaxing to be together. It's almost feels like there is nothing between us. Then when they spend more time together the chemistry arises unexpectedly "from nowhere".

That's a great typing
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Sol how would you type me as?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @queentiger
    by emotions you may stop to think about the reality. but you can't live outside of the reality
    also the thoughts which you supress by emotions do not disappear to nowhere. they shift to your unconsciousness and alike partisans distort your consciousness' work, what makes you more neurotic and predisposes to more inadequate behavior
    Before you criticise others by this idea, take a deep look at yourself. The emotions which you suppress by thoughts do not disappear to nowhere. They shift to your unconsciousness and like partisans distort your consciousness' work, which makes you more neurotic and predisposes you to more inadequate behaviour.

instead of more common for you emotional reactions on thoughts which you dislike, you should try the opposite - to gather more data and to think logically, to either find better enough arguments to convince you in the current opinion or to accept the more correct one. that you still want to show emotions in logical theme says that this process is not finished in you still

generally, to be F type means that you have more emotions than should and lesser of thinking than should. to be more correct and lesser neurotic you need to compensate this issue
    Generally you have more thinking than you should and "lesser of" feeling than you should.

Instead of "thinking responses" on emotions you dislike, you should try the opposite - look more at your feelings, to find more ethical behaviour. That you still want to put thinking in where ethical themes belong says "this process is not finished in you still".

Good luck.

PS: And more modern psychology will show more useful details on all this than Jung, though Jung was great at noticing such processes too.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Vice: HOE
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Luminous Lynx
    you are incompetent too

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    @Sol how would you type me as?
    Not Sol but you’re clearly EII.

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Luminous Lynx
    you are incompetent too
    That's rather vague, I'm not sure how to respond to that, or what in particular you're talking about. I'll repost what I said to you earlier:

"Sol, I've told You so many times, I love ESI, I wouldn't mind being one, and I get that you're set on my being one, but I have no way of confirming that and the literature I've read doesn't even agree with the notion that Fe is purely dramatic and incapable of respectful discourse. Nevertheless, Sol is the only remaining person trying to provide any constructive commentary on my typing. So, Sol, if You have original literature on ESI and EIE that would help clear up this matter for me, you can PM me and I'd be willing to read it. I have only read the literature available here on 16t articles sections on both types and their relevant IEs, so if you have superior sources, you're welcome to message me directly. "

In other words, I'm willing to listen, so if you'd like to teach or send me useful resources, you're welcome to do so. Anything you'd like me to read you can send to my PMs.
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."

Model A: ESI-Se -
    DCNH: Dominant

Enneagram: 1w2, 2w1, 6w7
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    That's rather vague, I'm not sure how to respond to that, or what in particular you're talking about. I'll repost what I said to you earlier:

"Sol, I've told You so many times, I love ESI, I wouldn't mind being one, and I get that you're set on my being one, but I have no way of confirming that and the literature I've read doesn't even agree with the notion that Fe is purely dramatic and incapable of respectful discourse. Nevertheless, Sol is the only remaining person trying to provide any constructive commentary on my typing. So, Sol, if You have original literature on ESI and EIE that would help clear up this matter for me, you can PM me and I'd be willing to read it. I have only read the literature available here on 16t articles sections on both types and their relevant IEs, so if you have superior sources, you're welcome to message me directly. "

In other words, I'm willing to listen, so if you'd like to teach or send me useful resources, you're welcome to do so. Anything you'd like me to read you can send to my PMs.
    Since your typing thread is a shut-down shitshow, I'll add here that I think EIE is a good typing for you. You have the non-immediate, complicating quality I associate with Ni yet manage to drive it toward conclusions. I'm not sure where ESI comes in as a typing for you, but I have the precise same response when that type is occasionally offered for me: very cool type, wouldn't mind being it, can't see for the life of me how that would fit.

Fwiw, I have a similar response as you to any normalization of having sex with someone else's partner, but I wasn't here to witness what unfolded around that so can't comment on any specifics to this forum. However, obviously people make mistakes, and all I require is that they admit it. Rewriting reality around a moral transgression is what you were describing in your type-me thread. That doesn't work.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Not Sol but you’re clearly EII.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    You’re just in denial! You probably enter poetry competitions in your free time.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

tfw still not on the list like the cool kids

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Luminous Lynx
    to close a typing theme after an emotional querrel in it (with IEI), instead of taking fun to prove you are correct - points that you are quiet and rather not conflicting one. this is far from EIE and closer to I, also to Fi types

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Luminous Lynx
    to close a typing theme after an emotional querrel in it (with IEI), instead of taking fun to prove you are correct - points that you are quiet and rather not conflicting one. this is far from EIE and closer to I, also to Fi types
    Sol, you told me long ago not to type myself based on what others say. At the time you said that the others are "forum flooders" and "noobs" and that their views are "heresy". You told me not to listen to others, yet you expect me to trust you. I have told you that I am willing to listen, and told you twice that if you have sources to send me that can equip me with an understanding of Socionics that I will both appreciate and welcome them. As the saying goes: "Give a man a fish he'll eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he'll feed himself for a lifetime".

It's that simple. I don't want to be told things, I want to understand them. I want explanations, not statements. I don't want to be dictated to, I want to learn things for myself. As far as I know, you are very knowledgeable of original Socionics literature. Again, if you have sources that I can read then please send them to my PMs. It's OK if they are in Russian, as I can run them through a translator.

One final time: Are you willing to help or not?
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."

Model A: ESI-Se -
    DCNH: Dominant

Enneagram: 1w2, 2w1, 6w7
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    Sol, you told me long ago not to type myself based on what others say. At the time you said that the others are "forum flooders" and "noobs" and that their views are "heresy". You told me not to listen to others, yet you expect me to trust you.
    Such a good point

It's that simple. I don't want to be told things, I want to understand them. I want explanations, not statements. I don't want to be dictated to, I want to learn things for myself. As far as I know, you are very knowledgeable of original Socionics literature. Again, if you have source that I can read then please send them to my PMs. It's OK if they are in Russian, as I can run them through a translator.
    In other words, you don't want an Obsessive-Compulsive person (Sol) force their own explanation onto your own sense of logic without making enough sense first. Quite rightfully so.

Basically Sol doesn't like to refer to other things beyond his own thoughts and ideas, he wants to be the authority on how people should think, while failing to support that with enough facts and falling out of touch with society and other people on what's appropriate socially.

If I wanted to still use socionics (not), I'd say Sol is failing to serve up 4D Te/3D Ti creative with decent 2D Fe to oil it all, to you : p But nah, I'm fine with just putting it the way I just did above. With a better context, too (not the little generic and at the same time incredibly restricted function model)

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    In other words, you don't want an Obsessive-Compulsive person (Sol) force their own explanation onto your own sense of logic without making enough sense first. Quite rightfully so.

Basically Sol doesn't like to refer to other things beyond his own thoughts and ideas, he wants to be the authority on how people should think, while failing to support that with enough facts and falling out of touch with society and other people on what's appropriate socially.

If I wanted to still use socionics (not), I'd say Sol is failing to serve up 4D Te/3D Ti creative with decent 2D Fe to oil it all, to you : p But nah, I'm fine with just putting it the way I just did above. With a better context, too (not the little generic and at the same time incredibly restricted function model)
    I would say that too, but it's also a kind of hyper-masculinity, "mansplaining"... it's "my way or the highway", it's very imposing of your own will onto others in an attempt to dominate over them. It attempts to have authority over things.

I would not necessarily say that mansplaining is sexist, as males tend to do that with other males as well, neither it's even necessarily a gendered thing, but mansplaining can be annoying, because it is annoying, especially if the person is not very rational and don't have the ability to empathize with others, as Sol is the case. He just wants to have arbitrary authority so he can impose his will and dominate others (and because he's so desperate for authority, he can't "think outside of the box", he must also follow other authorities to a tee, such as "official", authoritative Socionics texts. Thinking outside of the box is risky and dangerous, because it might make you fall out of being authoritative).

Of course, his skewed understanding of others make him think that "Fi types" are automatically willing to accept his "perfect" Thinking, and if they're not receptive to it, then it must be because they're "evil Fe types".

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew Singu is a girl ^___^

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    I would say that too, but it's also a kind of hyper-masculinity, "mansplaining"... it's "my way or the highway", it's very imposing of your own will onto others in an attempt to dominate over them. It attempts to have authority over things.
    On an online forum...... when he could go outside and get a life. And even a "dual" hey

I would not necessarily say that mansplaining is sexist, as males tend to do that with other males as well, neither it's even necessarily a gendered thing, but mansplaining can be annoying, because it is annoying, especially if the person is not very rational and don't have the ability to empathize with others, as Sol is the case. He just wants to have arbitrary authority so he can impose his will and dominate others (and because he's so desperate for authority, he can't "think outside of the box", he must also follow other authorities to a tee, such as "official", authoritative Socionics texts. Thinking outside of the box is risky and dangerous, because it might make you fall out of being authoritative).

Of course, his skewed understanding of others make him think that "Fi types" are automatically willing to accept his "perfect" Thinking, and if they're not receptive to it, then it must be because they're "evil Fe types".
    I dunno, I'm a woman but I don't really try to read his behaviour through gender constructs. So genders aside, yeah, well, he wants to have this on an online forum bc he doesn't have anything better to do with his time I guess

I agree it's actually no longer a fully rational thing. In a way yeah it tries to block out emotion but the blocked out emotions just end up twisting rationality worse than if they weren't blocked lol

As for your reasoning on no thinking outside the box: I don't really know if that's what causes not thinking outside the box for Sol. I'm also not good at it, and frankly don't usually care to try and think outside the box, what's the point of it?

Rhetorical question, in many usual life situations there's not much use of it for me. Maybe for some others sure, not for me.

Anyhow, agreed on skewed understanding of others, Fi, Fe, whatever lol

But he also has strong reaction formation in a sense: I recall he posted maybe last year (I wasn't on much this year) that he can't find a dual woman on the forums after years of trying.

Well... I guess that is where logic/rationality tries to avoid bias so it goes to the other extreme: not wanting to make a mistake in identifying the dual, it gets too cautious and does not identify anyone as the dual.

And this is ofc because of the blocked emotions.

OTOH btw, I disagree that he follows official authority to a tee. As far as I could see, he makes his own reasonings about the stuff from official authorities. But yeah no deviation too far, sure. No thinking outside the box in that sense. Again, I don't know why one should, unless there really is a proven need to do so.

I mean yeah sometimes there *is* such a proven need... then I do go outside conventional approaches and I kill my brain trying to make sense of whatever unconventional thing I pick up that I just somehow sense will give something to me. Eventually then, I return back to my normal approach, and take whatever was useful from the unconventional. But I put it all inside better working approaches so that whatever I picked up makes more sense overall. That is the point, really, to me.

My brain simply just isn't for playing around with outside-of-the-box thinking all the time, I guess yours prefers it more, or whatever :shrug But that doesn't mean that people who don't do it like you do it are any worse or that they must have stupid motivations for refusing to do so.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wonder if anyone recognizes me enough in my incredibly sparse presence on this site to come to a typing conclusion?

I for one sure don't recognize anyone else here enough to type them lol

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in the same boat as you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@faith

after 1.5 years only 10 posts
    sleeping avatar

introvertion is more possible

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

lol @Sol actually imo introverts post more online bc it's easier for them to talk in writing

ps. I don't mean socionics, just general introvert

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    Isn’t 4w5 more unlikely for an LSI?
    Other typology and your possible type there is a separate theme. And there is no theory or good stats how much Jung types are spreaded among E-types to take this as significant argument.

> You can ask me questions to confirm my type because typing this way is shaky at best.

Your behavior is rather doubtful for SLE as reminds introverted. Videointerview is needed to type you.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Number 9 Large - LSI
    Logic of a uniform structure.
    Securing the structure that has proven to work (while considering all other structures incorrect), rationalizing one and only right decision, stubbornly following your principles, thorough reading of directions or drafts. Linear ‘either/or,’ way of thinking; logic of informational structure. LSI.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Unacceptable.

ESIs exist, too.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector