Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexocionics for beginners

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i feel so bare now! it's so awkward to know all this and to know other people's types considering socs is so precise in depicting facts

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

meh, i think they're reductionistic and simplistic. OFC these dynamics are real, but they're not set in stone or attached to type. Maturity will change sexual type as will certain experiences.

I want to petition a motion to rename the 'child' sexual archetype into "cat" sexual archetype!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Aylen @darya - you have it all wrong. The DOLPIN is obviously the Aggressor, the woman is the Victim. She wasn't feeling sexual, the dolphin was. And the dolphins are the rapists. Also the dolphin suicided because of love - OBVIOUSLY a sign of weak Ni/Ne. You heartless women, blaming the Aggressors. TYPICAL Victim behaviour.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    meh, i think they're reductionistic and simplistic. OFC these dynamics are real, but they're not set in stone or attached to type. Maturity will change sexual type as will certain experiences.

I want to petition a motion to rename the 'child' sexual archetype into "cat" sexual archetype!
    In my experience there are strong correlations between types and these dynamics. Are you saying that you're not fitting very nicely into yours ? I don't really believe that your erotic attitude (or preference or wth) changes with age - it's something that's ingrained in you, it's got nothing to do with maturity.

What certainly affects these attitudes are gender roles, but it doesn't mean that an underlaying tendency/preference isn't still there underneath.

And that doesn't mean you don't want to switch things up every now and then, or that there are no exceptions to the rule.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    In my experience there are strong correlations between types and these dynamics. Are you saying that you're not fitting very nicely into yours ? I don't really believe that your erotic attitude (or preference or wth) changes with age - it's something that's ingrained in you, it's got nothing to do with maturity.

What certainly affects these attitudes are gender roles, but it doesn't mean that an underlaying tendency/preference isn't still there underneath.

And that doesn't mean you don't want to switch things up every now and then, or that there are no exceptions to the rule.
    I fit mine like a glove, except that i also sometimes hunt, sometimes be hunted, sometimes take care of other cats and sometimes get licked by a litter of them.

As i said, i believe sexual archetypes exist, just not that they are "fixed" in any way (not based on gender, not based on type).

There's been quite some research in sexuology, sexual preference or attitude is far less fixed than what people believe. In general I think sexual stuff is based partly on genetic stuff but also at least partly based on imprinting and other circumstantial factors. To suggest that this gets fixed "only once" seems rather limited imho. I believe that these attitudes will be consistent, but not fixed.

Gender roles are highly culturally dependant and imho are even less "fixed" than sexual styles.....

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    I fit mine like a glove, except that i also sometimes hunt, sometimes be hunted, sometimes take care of other cats and sometimes get licked by a litter of them.

As i said, i believe sexual archetypes exist, just not that they are "fixed" in any way (not based on gender, not based on type).

There's been quite some research in sexuology, sexual preference or attitude is far less fixed than what people believe. In general I think sexual stuff is based partly on genetic stuff but also at least partly based on imprinting and other circumstantial factors. To suggest that this gets fixed "only once" seems rather limited imho. I believe that these attitudes will be consistent, but not fixed.

Gender roles are highly culturally dependant and imho are even less "fixed" than sexual styles.....
    Well sure, but I think that in general with most people things get imprinted and fixed quite early, at least till the mid adolescence. It's not like your sexual transformation will occur in mid 50's (by that I don't mean openness to new experience, but basic desires and attitudes).

"Hunting" can be interpreted in many different ways, but I don't think that just going after someone is agressor kinda hunting. Some victims can for example look quite agressive and confrontational, but there are different motivations behind, they don't really want to be agressors.

I also think subtypes affect erotic attitudes a lot and there are also secondary erotic attitudes to keep in mind.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but... I don't want to be a deer...

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Too bad. Get on your knees, bitch.
    Pls! Don't!

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Then be a sheep.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    @Aylen @darya - you have it all wrong. The DOLPIN is obviously the Aggressor, the woman is the Victim. She wasn't feeling sexual, the dolphin was. And the dolphins are the rapists. Also the dolphin suicided because of love - OBVIOUSLY a sign of weak Ni/Ne. You heartless women, blaming the Aggressors. TYPICAL Victim behaviour.
    Now who's a victim assigning blame ane name calling.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Now who's a victim assigning blame ane name calling.
    Go hunt your own deer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Then don't be one. All women want to be aggressed, it's just that in the case of "Huntress" women, they'll tell you in the form of a wish to aggress them. OTOH I know plenty of BetaST women who have pretended every once in a while to be a "Deer" in order to provoke and get roughened up in bed by a Se dominant or Se creative guy. I guess it's more invorigating and arousing when the "rape" is not so simulated, compared to having to tell somebody. They know what they want and how to get it, don't they

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by passingby View Post
    Then don't be one. All women want to be aggressed, it's just that in the case of "Huntress" women, they'll tell you in the form of a wish to aggress them. OTOH I know plenty of BetaST women who have pretended every once in a while to be a "Deer" in order to provoke and get roughened up in bed by a Se dominant or Se creative guy. I guess it's more invorigating and arousing when the "rape" is not so simulated, compared to having to tell somebody. They know what they want and how to get it, don't they
    Not all women. Be careful using words like "all".
    And "rape"?? I think you should find better men, unless of course you are into rape...? :-/

@Contra- just follow your impulses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"rape" was in quotes. You know what I mean.

I'm very sure there are really "dominant" women out there, in the 0.1%, so thus I allow myself the freedom of using the word "all" indeed.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"rape" was in quotes.I'm very sure there are really "dominant" women out there, in the 0.1%, so thus I allow myself the freedom of using the word "all" indeed.
    Just because you are submussive, don't project your preferences onto other women, please. I correct you because I think you create issues for both genders by projecting your own sexuality onto others. Otherwise, enjoy your "rape" in quotes. :-)

PS. And no, I do not know what you mean by "rape" as I do not enjoy being put down or abused in any way or form. Never.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Projecting? How is an opinion based on real life accounts of women and observation projecting now? That's weird, and that's a lot of personal attacks for stating an opinon. Anything in my opinion getting to you personally somehow? Something pulling your strings? It's only because you're bugged by the generalization you're going to say? Not because you have submissive tendencies yourself and want to uphold some image of a Beta ST tough woman online?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PS. And no, I do not know what you mean by "rape" as I do not enjoy being put down or abused in any way or form. Never.
    I have heard that one before. Being roughened up and having somewhat of a forced sexual act (where one pretends they don't want it but they really do), doesn't mean being "put down" neither "abused", especially if they are pretty happy about it afterwards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not enjoy being put down or abused in any way or form. Never.
    Using the word "never" is usually making for very curious cases. Using that word tells of a complete denial of the existance of something that is deemed unacceptable in one's self. Such a curious case, since I did not deny the existance of submissive tendencies within myself at first place (check the posts), so I do not fit the bill of pulling a psychological projection, while you - in attributing the "unpleasant" and "unacceptable" trait to me, yet feeling the need to stand out and dramatically deny the existance of said impulse in yourself using the word "never".. is actually the definition of a psychological projection - the trait is first denied within one's self, then attributed to others.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Projecting? How is an opinion based on real life accounts of women and observation projecting now? That's weird, and that's a lot of personal attacks for stating an opinon. Anything in my opinion getting to you personally somehow? Something pulling your strings? It's only because you're bugged by the generalization you're going to say? Not because you have submissive tendencies yourself and want to uphold some image of a Beta ST tough woman online?
    Oh, you're a troll... My mistake...

Anyway, I reacted to you giving horrible advice by using the word "rape". Se is NOT about rape. Se is as you mention about knowing what you want, and most women want LOVE and RESPECT. Rape is about power and abuse. This is the exact opposite of love and respect.

Since you project intentions and type on me, I'll allow myself to do the same on you. You are probably a person w weak Se, and I now think you are male (?) and see that women like confidence, fun-loving, playful attitude and physicality in bed. I think both genders like that, but more important for most, I think is love and respect. Thus your advice might ruin a lot for a lot of people. So yes, I corrected you.

For the record, my worst "rape" experience in bed was with an IEI, not an aggressor. I think victim types may use aggression in bad ways.

I have heard that one before. Being roughened up and having somewhat of a forced sexual act (where one pretends they don't want it but they really do), doesn't mean being "put down" neither "abused", especially if they are pretty happy about it afterwards.
    Whatever you like. Just leave it to others to be natural, too. Nature knows best.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Using the word "never" is usually making for very curious cases. Using that word tells of a complete denial of the existance of something that is deemed unacceptable in one's self. Such a curious case, since I did not deny the existance of submissive tendencies within myself at first place (check the posts), so I do not fit the bill of pulling a psychological projection, while you - in attributing the "unpleasant" and "unacceptable" trait to me, yet feeling the need to stand out and dramatically deny the existance of said impulse in yourself using the word "never".. is actually the definition of a psychological projection - the trait is first denied within one's self, then attributed to others.
    I have experiences, too. And I never like bad feelings. This was my last answer to you. I hope you didn't influence any young men or women in a bad way with your trolling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh, oh. I see the twisting and the turning continues. What are you? A vortex?

Anyway, I reacted to you giving horrible advice by using the word "rape". Se is NOT about rape. Se is as you mention about knowing what you want, and most women want LOVE and RESPECT. Rape is about power and abuse. This is the exact opposite of love and respect.
    I should like, get down to the basics and explain that using quotes around a word, means illuminating its meaning, and pretty much negating its literal meaning sometimes. You appear intelligent enough to understand that, yet continue mirepresenting and building arguments off air castles. Care to become a politician one day?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with intensified pleasurable sexual experiences, and as far as I know being pushed against a wall, having some (old, don't worry) clothes being ripped and then thrown in bed and made love to, doesn't count as anything disrespectful in most people's books, not to mention the reporting of real rape just ain't gonna happen afterwards. I recognize without any fight that having emotional connection also contributes to good sex life, in fact it's preferable. You're assuming.. or no.. projecting and pushing that I'm speaking against love or respect; a non-missionary sexual experience isn't in conflict with experiencing love and respect.

I speak freely and you get agitated, that doesn't qualify me as a troll, and I see that the reply to my view of your projection is a simple retailation that doesn't even tell about intentions. I'm guessing a person who was simply confident in what they liked and had no internal conflicts about it, wouldn't need to come out and be so aggressive and over the top about it all.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

When you put yourself out there you are going to get feedback, why are you whinging about it by stating that which is obvious. Keep in mind an opinion is based on personal viewpoint, this is what separates the opinion from the fact.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever you like. Just leave it to others to be natural, too. Nature knows best.
    Right. In making it a shameful thing and ignorantly divorcing intense sexual experiences from love and respect, you're actually making people question their natural impulses - which are sometimes simply to get the person who they love and respect fucked in every possible way, however they damn please, until they lose it in every possible way, and there is absolutely nothing wrong or unnatural about that, if anything it's a high expression of love which you almost make into a bad thing out of puritanical like concerns and protectiveness towards young people. Let young people fuck however they want, would ya? Oh god, the fucking might be disrespectful! The humanity !

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'd go easy with the generalisations and friendly advice- don't use "rape" word as it can automatically provoke negative imagery in some people as much as you didn't mean actual rape but the highly intense aggressor style sex diplomacy is the key!

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    i'd go easy with the generalisations and friendly advice- don't use "rape" word as it can automatically provoke negative imagery in some people as much as you didn't mean actual rape but the highly intense aggressor style sex diplomacy is the key!
    passerby is doing it on purpose, the internet has another crazy, we spoke to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, fine. Point taken. Shoulda considered that the word rape is going to be taken literally by some even if surrounded by 1000KB of quotes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lovely words, posting regularly on this forum is much more crazy than you recognize yourself. The word "rape" was not used purpose, other than perhaps laziness to explain in length, I'm still sure that not everyone had such a knee-jerk reaction to it as some other posters.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lovely words, posting regularly on this forum is much more crazy than you recognize yourself. The word "rape" was not used purpose, other than perhaps laziness to explain in length, I'm still sure that not everyone had such a knee-jerk reaction to it as some other posters.
    what passerby is trying to say is that he's sorry to the ones who got it wrong he didn't mean to diplomacy really works, see? i'm not trying to be patronising i'm just lighting up the mood

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, fine. Point taken. Shoulda considered that the word rape is going to be taken literally by some even if surrounded by 1000KB of quotes.
    What point have you taken? You see you obfuscate yourself when you appear to take the point, but then state it doesn't matter within "1000kB" of quotes. I say you've taken nothing unless you explain otherwise. Can you and will you or not?

I might be crazy but there are different types of crazy, banging on like a psychotic possibly being one is the sort of crazy that can get you institutionalised, or you might find your stay on this forum is not determined by you but by your actions as you make things personal - trolling like you are doing just now, then whinge about other people responding to this. This is the type of crazy called a troll on the internet, worse in real life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I never like bad feelings. This was my last answer to you.
    Again the word "never" there. Now that we broke all rules and got it established that good, intense, sometimes animalistic sex is a positive experience, and not in conflict with love, woah, we might radicalize things and go into total disreality where I'm saying that even bad feelings can lead to, or become transformed to great sex. There is a reason the word "hate fucking" exists, there is a reason why people are floored by "make up sex", and it's not always about unhappy faces after the act.

Of course..all that is really unhealthy, and I'm super fucked up, I'm just wanting to summon the outraged internet choir. You guys ever been out? And if yes, are you sure you aren't just like.. you know.. bullshititng yourselves or me here? Funny ass shit is this internet and how people act while plugged in.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

passingby you're hilarious! trying to piss off the internet choir - the fullness of the life you lead just chill man and channel your hostility into something creative!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what passerby is trying to say is that he's sorry to the ones who got it wrong he didn't mean to diplomacy really works, see? i'm not trying to be patronising i'm just lighting up the mood
    Exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    What point have you taken? You see you obfuscate yourself when you appear to take the point, but then state it doesn't matter within "1000kB" of quotes. I say you've taken nothing unless you explain otherwise. Can you and will you or not?
    Eh, at worst I've come off as slightly ranting while doing it, that doesn't mean that I'm "obfuscating" (?!?!). You're misunderstanding me some, I hope authentically. Had I known, I wouldn't have used the word rape at first place. Got it? I don't care to go more explicit than that, and explain myself. Take it or leave it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

passingby you're hilarious! trying to piss off the internet choir - the fullness of the life you lead just chill man and channel your hostility into something creative!
    Yeah it's annoying that I ended up posting on this forum again. Always regretting afterwards, unlike good sex. It used to be better here...

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah it's annoying that I ended up posting on this forum again. Always regretting afterwards, unlike good sex. It used to be better here...
    haha the crudeness well i wouldn't know since i'm new here but it's still good when you're pc and respective no need for hating on anybody!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have a nice nickname.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have a nice nickname.
    i'm gonna take it as a compliment - soo thanks?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes it is! You're turning this bad boy on the internet into a civilized beast. I'm digging this!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes it is! You're turning this bad boy on the internet into a civilized beast. I'm digging this!
    pretty word opens the toughest doors haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pretty word opens the toughest doors haha
    Indeed. That made me think philosophically about flirting...

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed. That made me think philosophically about flirting...
    haha as if there's any other way to think about it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast