6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Oh I meant sol would not tell us.
    Yes I know

Am I close in describing Fe?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Yes I know

Am I close in describing Fe?
    I think from an Fi lead perspective you are. I use Fe to cheer people, smooth things over, just to connect with others and not feel like such an alien.

Edit: I had to be the peacemaker earlier today when an IEI male and SLE male got into a huge fight. I came in after the fact and both were kind of still sulking about it. I came in and talked to each one individually so no one felt put on the spot. Now they are friends again. I think I felt more for the IEI as he took the biggest hit to his ego, as a male, but then I felt bad for the SLE too who had totally valid points. I just don't like dealing with that kind of tension. It is oppressive.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think from an Fi lead perspective you are. I use Fe to cheer people, smooth things over, just to connect with others and not feel like such an alien.
    What would you do in that situation. Imagine a friends brother and you all three playing and he shouts at her. She goes in the back and cries. What do you do? This is his repeat offense of shouting
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

What would you do in that situation. Imagine a friends brother and you all three playing and he shouts at her. She goes in the back and cries. What do you do? This is his repeat offense of shouting
    I just gave an example in my edit. I hugged the IEI since that was what I felt he needed and asked him if he was ok. I validated the logic of the SLE's position since he was correct. I kept the conversations separate since I knew it would increase tension if I took a side. I didn't tell either they were wrong or right ethically speaking.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Edit: I had to be the peacemaker earlier today when an IEI male and SLE male got into a huge fight. I came in after the fact and both were kind of still sulking about it. I came in and talked to each one individually so no one felt put on the spot. Now they are friends again. I think I felt more for the IEI as he took the biggest hit to his ego, as a male, but then I felt bad for the SLE too who had totally valid points. I just don't like dealing with that kind of tension. It is oppressive.
    Oh I see you took a neutral stance. I basically sided with my friend and condoned his behavior. But, we were kids and I would have looked at the situation differently if I was the adult observing all of this.

Oh and the boy said "fine, fine," and didn't shout at her again and we played
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm absolutely loyal to my relationships. Unlike SEI no one has to earn my trust, no one has to be better or worse than themselves, they just have to be kind and considerate of others.

"EIE is often not sure of the durability of his relationships with other people. Thus he seeks a constant verbal or other kind of reassurance. He treats his contestants with much jealousy and is capable of predicting the development of their relationships over time. Criticizes the manners and philosophical view points of others. Himself is either a loyal and devoted partner or a Don Juan. His sore spot is the reliability of relations with people whom he trusts. Those who have once misled him he does not forgive. He is quick to take offense and can be vindictive. Prefers to keep at a distance from people. Often will greatly lower his own worth in the eyes of others, but is given into extremes and can as well narcissistically inflate and obsess over other people."
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-16-2016 at 11:23 AM.
    -

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Maritsa, would you consider yourself more or less introverted than Donald Trump and Oprah Winfrey (who you both type as introverts)?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    @Maritsa, would you consider yourself more or less introverted than Donald Trump and Oprah Winfrey (who you both type as introverts)?
    I don't wish to engage in a conversation with you.
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I don't wish to engage in a conversation with you.
    I generally love Maritsa. I just don't like it when they ignore me but I can see when they need that time away from Fi

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

OH, I think you're going to see my ugly side come out now. YOU ARE NOT INFJ AND CAN'T BE SO GET OVER YOUR SELF.

We, INFj's never, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, claim each other to be dishonest; you word twisting, lying, scound.

You can use emotional manipulation however so you would like it sister, but you will only hurt yourself in the process. You can type yourself as a manipulative person.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jadae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Seriously, what is wrong with you? I just said you're not EII. And, OBVIOUSLY I ignore sarcastic twatty statements like yours.

^there's a judgement of what you said.
    By putting them in your signature?!?
    Illogical, but its definitely an expression of ... f e e l i n g z. Me thinkx some day Agarina and Maritsa will be e-buddies.
    When she figures out she's not EII and seeks me out to tell me I'm right.
    You won't befriend someone who you think mistypes themselves as EII which happens to be your self-type? How humanist of you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Agarina and I are friends on Facebook
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Agarina and I are friends on Facebook
    I am pleased you were able to retract the initiations of the vendetta you impetuously fabricated.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I am pleased you were able to retract the initiations of the vendetta you impetuously fabricated.
    Do have a clue as to what you're talking about?
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Do have a clue as to what you're talking about?
    Yes, I once ate an encyclopedia.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Just because I write in CAPS that doesn't mean I YELL, SCREAM OR SHOUT.
    you don't understand me; you don't understand Se polr and you don't understand how frustrating it is, sitting behind a computer trying to tell someone it's white and all they see is black and when you just write something and you can feel that they don't read it. I am, infact, very calm and yet my inner emotions scream to be heard, to have what I say recognized, when in reality it's Se polr -the reality that I can't get people to do things. (BUT obviously my duals can).
    Really? All you talk about is stuff that you read in the news. You don't try to mitigate relationships. You've been on this forum longer than I and my friend list far exceeds yours. Your social interactions are too tame and withdrawn pouting directly at fe polr
    Ryene Astraelis - SEE type and confirm
    No, the confirm is my way of saying it's double checked and final.
    Oh, and I use "confirm" as a final typing for a person. I'll usually ponder on their type and write some notes down, but confirm just means it's set in stone.
    @Kim, SEE confirm and FINAL.
    I didn't care enough about your type to confirm it Eliza's type is Final.
    Don't get jealous now, she is an IEE. CONFIRM AND FINAL
    I type you SEE. Confirm and Final
    @Saberstorm LSE confirm and Final

OMG you're my dual

how could I have missed that
    @Kirana LII confirm final added to list
    SEE confirm and final
    Name13 SEE confirm and final
    he's ESTj confirm and final.
    LSI confirm and final
    ESFp confirm and final

Sensory Feeler type.
    LSE

confirm final written in stone.
    STp

ISTp confirm and final
    Gem SEE confirm and final
    OK She's ENTp CONfirm and final
    LII confirm and final
    SLI confirm final final final

and

it's "Jean Claud van Damn he's fine."
    Michael Jordan is LSE confirm and final.
    SLI confirm and final
    Rob a my Villain SLI confirm and final.
    @Saberstorm SLI and final.
    OOOOOHHHH

SLI confirm and final
    SEI confirm and final you describe a process within yourself. That makes you Ip temperament and dynamic.
    I don't relate to you at all and I suspected that I wouldn't. I would say that if I got something that I didn't like I wouldn't wear it at all. I think you have some social aspect of your personality that's much like LSE and one which I will confirm and final in my tuping thread.
    @Subteigh I suspected that you are not EII for a long time because your temperament is overall calm and not reactive at all not at all Ij and your avI says that you are a feeler perceptual. I have been back and forth between SEE and SEI for a while now . I'm still on either on. But for now I do not type you EII confirm on that
    SubT I type You SEE confirm and final for your liking to gather data check facts (Se) and use forms of social manipulation
    I'm curious.
    Here's mine:

07490 IDK
    1981slater (ILE) ENTp Confirm
    Absurd- (SLI) ISTp Confirm
    Agarina -(SEI) ISFp Confirm
    Airborne (SLI) ISTp Confirm
    Aiss IDK
    aivonua nainini (SEI) ISFp Confirm Final.
    aixelsyd (SEE) Fi-ESFp
    ambivalent existence (SLI) ISTp confirm
    ananke (SLE) ESTp Confirm
    Anglas - (LIE) ENTj thus far
    anndelise - (SEE) ESFp Confirm - very official..
    as per the post in the Languages of Love thread. @applejacks - (IEE) ENFp Confirm
    April (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    Ashton (SLI) ISTp Confirm
    Aylen - (IEI) INFp for now
    Azeroffs (SLI) ISTp Confirm
    Bardia IDK @Becca (EII) INFj
    Bionicgoat - (SEE) ESFp
    blackburry - (ESI) ISFj Confirm
    Blaze (ILE) Ne-ENTp
    bluehenrybob- who is this?
    Brilliand -LII or ILI
    BulletsAndDoves- (IEE) ENFp
    Cardinal -(SEI) ISFp Confirm
    Cat King Cole - (ESE) ESFj Confirm
    Cerise Sauvage‎ - (SEI) ISFp Confirm
    Christian Bale -
    CILi ENFp
    CPig (ILI) Te-INTp or SLI ISTp
    cps - (SLI) ISTp confirm
    cracka (ESE) Fe-ESFj - so easy to type Confirm
    crazedrat IDK - IEI
    Crispy- (LII) INTj Confirm
    Crow - (EII) INFj
    @Daft21 (SLI) ISTp Confirm @darya (IEI) INFp Confirm and Final
    DeAnte (SLI) Te-ISTp Confirm
    @Destroypuppy (SLI) ISTp Confirm @Deestructor (SEE) ESFp Final
    DJ Arendee - (SLE) ESTp Confirm
    Diaphanous - (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    Director Abbie SEE Confirm
    Director Kam SEI Confirm
    discojoe (LSI) ISTj Confirm Final
    dolphin (SEE) Fi-ESFp Confirm
    Eliza Thomason - (IEE) ENFp Confirm
    EmotionsFroze - a spontaneous type
    EyeSeeCold-(ILI) INTp Confirm
    Ezra- (LIE) ENTj Confirm
    ephemeros/Bolt (SLI) ISTp - GF Parasite is (IEE) ENFp confirm
    Erk/Tov IDK
    esper (IEI) Ni-INFp
    eunice (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    expat (ESE) ESFj
    fairylight(s) - (SEI) ISFp Confirm
    FDG - (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    fenryrr - (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    Fireyed - (SEE) ESFp Pretty sure of this change.
    FoxOnStilts - (IEE) ENFp Confirm
    Galen (IEE) Fi-ENFp
    glamourama (IEI) Fe-INFp Confirm
    Golden (IEI) INFp Confirm
    GrandPa Rob - (LSE) ESTj Confirm
    Gravolez - (SLI) ISTp Confirm
    GuavaDrunk - (ESE) ESFj Confirm
    HandiAce - (IEE) ENFp Confirm
    HaveLucidDreamz (LSI) ISTj Confirm
    Haley (IEE or SEE) ENFp or ESFp husband ILI or LSI - either way they are duals.
    Heath (SLI) Te-ISTp
    Hemoglobin - (SEI) ISFp Confirm
    Herzy (SLE) Ti-ESTp
    Hitta - (SEE) ESFp
    hkkmr (ILE) Ti-ENTp
    InkStrider - (
    InvisibleJim -(???) Annoying type

Do not add back

Jarno- (SLI) ISTp Confirm
    Jennifer - (IEE) ENFp Confirm
    jessica129 (SLI) Te-ISTp Confirm
    Jimbean (LSI) Ti-ISTj
    Jinxi - (SLE) ESTp Confirm
    Jonathan - (ILI) INTp
    Jason_M - LII
    Johannes Kenneth Sherlock Huxley - (IEE) ENFp Confirmz
    JRiddy (ILE) Ne-ENTp
    JWC3 (SLE) Ti-ESTp Confirm
    jxrtes - don't know
    @Kada1212 -(IEI) INFp confirm
    k0rps3y (SLI) ISTp - close to confirming.
    Kamangir IDK
    Kassie/Lungs - (ESI) ISFj Confirm
    Khola IEI (maybe) @Kim- (SEE) ESFp Confirm and Final
    Kingsley - (SEI) ISFp Confirm @Kirana - (LII) INTj confirm final
    KMFDMfan - (SLE) ESTp Confirm
    krae (LSE) ESTj Confirm
    Krig The Viking - (SLI) ISTp Confirm
    labcoat IDK
    laghlagh- (SEE) ESFp Confirm @leckysupport - (LSE) ESTj Final @Legerdemain-(SLI) ISTp Confirm and Final
    Lemon - SEI or ESE; lately, I've been leaning towards ESE.
    Loki IDK
    Marie84 - (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    Maritsa33 (EII) INFj Confirm
    marmite (ESI) Se-ISFj
    MatthewZ (LII) INTj
    Mechman- (ESE) ESFj, Pretty sure on this and only second to that I would say LSE but at a long shot according to VI
    mercutio could be SLE; I need a VI
    MegaDoomer-(ILI) INTp
    Mikemex- (IEE) ENFp Confirmado
    Mikesilb - (ESE) ESFj Confirm
    Minde - (SEI) ISFp Confirm

LOL

For my pleasure I'm going to add this under her type:

INFJs have a very characteristic dispassionate facial expression. Gulenko

MindHunterINFJ - (SLI) ISTp Confirm
    Mirrorsoul - (SEI) ISFp Confirm
    Miso Soup - (LSE) ESTj Tentative Confirm
    MisteryNi - (ILE) ENTp Confirm
    Moredhel- (LSE) ESTj Confirm
    Morcheeba (EIE) Fe-ENFj - I wonder if Morcheeba is SLE
    Mountain Dew (LSI) ISTj Confirm
    MrRTR - (SLI) ISTp
    My Moosey Moose - (SLI) ISTp Confirm...keep playing music.
    MysticSonic (LII) Ti-INTj @Name13 (SEE) ESFp confirm and final
    nanashi (ILI) Te-INTp Confirm
    NewBorn STAR (LII) INTj Confirm
    Octopuslove - (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    Olga (ESI) Se-ISFj
    Pauluch aka Ver -(SEE) ESFp Confirm
    Peteronfireee- (LSI) ISTj Confirm
    pianosinger SEI
    pinkcanary (SEI) Si-ISFp
    Pirate - (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    polikujm (LIE) ENTj For a while
    Pookie - (IEI) INFP for now
    Radio - (SLI) ISTp Confirm
    Raver - (IEE) ENFp confirm
    Ryene Astraelis -(ESI) ISFj Confirm and final
    redbaron (EIE) ENFj Confirm
    Rasputin - (LSE) ESTj Confirm
    Rick (IEE)-ENFp Confirm
    Ridella-(SEE) ESFp Confirm
    Rim - (
    rowdyness - () ???
    Ryene Astraelis (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    RYU- (SLI)-ISTp Confirm @Saberstorm - (SLI) ISTp Final
    sarinana (SEI) ISFp - looking for ideas on her hair style; needs a change (Ne DS) Confirm
    Scapgrace (IEI) INFp Confirm
    ScarlettLuxx - (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    shindaiwa21 (ILE) Ne-ENTp
    silverchris9 (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    Siuntal - (IEI) INFp Confirm
    Slacker (IEE) Fi-ENFp Confirm
    Smilingeyes - (SLI) ISTp
    Snegledmaca - (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    squark (LSI) ISTj Confirm
    Somavision (SEE) ESFp - Confirm
    Somewhere - (SEE) ESFp - Confirm
    Spasm -
    squirreltual - (SLI) ISTp Confirm and Final
    Ssmall (IEE) Fi-ENFp Confirm Wife is his dual (IEE) ENFp Confirm
    Subterranean (SEI) ISFp - Confirm
    thehotelambush (LII) Ti-INTj - IDK I was also considering ESE
    Taknamay -(SEE) ESFp Confirm
    thePirate- being mean is not type related just as crazedrat
    Ticaud - (LII) INTj Confirm
    Timeless (ILE) Ti-ENTp
    timewaster (SEI) ISFp Confirm
    tiny_dancer (IEE) Fi-ENFp
    Trevor (LII) Ti-INTj
    Typhon - Aristocratic, Serious type.
    Twitch IEI or SEI
    Uniden - (SLI) ISTp Confirm
    Uwace - (SLI) ISTp Confirm
    Vero (ESE) ESFj Confirm
    Vois - (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    warrior-librarian (LII) INTj
    Wittmont (IEI) Ni-INFp
    Woofwoofl- (LIE) ENTj Confirm
    Words (SLI) Te-ISTp Confirm
    WorkaholicsAnon (SEE) ESFp Confirm @zbrobins (SLI) ISTp Final

Ezra (LIE) ENTj Confirm
    Gulanzon (ESE) ESFj Confirm
    Jenna- (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    Joy - (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    JuJu - (SLI) ISTp
    Khamelion (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    niffweed17 if the person is the same as aestrivex than this person is (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    ragnar (ILI) INTp - no doubt in my mind an ILI Confirm
    tereg - (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    walker31- (SEE) ESFp confirm
    You're a sadistic ass hole type....confirm and final
    you are SLI confirm and final
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayden View Post
    Can we have a confirm on that :-)
    Lol yes. Final

I didn't need to give that . Your life is so self evident of duality.

"The SEE – men with bright and intense emotional range – from angry indignation to noisy enthusiasm. He thus always finds himself included in the emotional situation, he is ready to act: to help, to sympathize, to fight, to condemn, - and no matter how he expresses his relation to that occurring he is always absolutely confident in the correctness of his sentence."

You, here on the forum, have displayed how you feel, what your thoughts on relationships are. Do you relate to the above.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You found my old list

Thank you

I will use "final" now for improvement on organizing
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    Take this example. Both my sister and I are visiting my father who is bed ridden at the hospital and on morphine for extreme pain. While I remain quiet and listen to my father attentively as he tells me "honey, I can't stand this pain any more, I don't know what's going to happen to me." I listen without any further emotional output or expectation than rubbing his shoulder and saying "I know dad, I'm working closely with the doctors to see what we can do." I provide reassurance and a breath of hope; my sister reacts and cries saying how she's feeling about dad being so bad. I feel bad too, but I don't get into emotional hysterics at least I don't let my dad see that as a proof of how I feel. I toughen up and I am that person's compress. I'm not there for my own proof of emotions. My sister tries to stir the pot and make him laugh or aggravate him by saying "we'll just cut your foot off…" and whatever any other shit she can say that will get him to get mad or react. I use my calming emotions to be a compress she uses hers to liven him up rattle him up.
    Because Fi remains quiet and feels while Fe is too busy stirring the pot to get people showing emotions. I hug and tenderly touch while feeling the pain of my father so that he won't get mad while he's in pain about how my sister jokes to lighten the situation. I sit next to him and he says "honey it hurts and I haven't slept all night" and I can say I know dad I'm hereand I'm asking the nurses to make sure that you get your meds on time. I offer better reassuance
    Maritsa I think this is a wonderful thing.

It is interesting because i remember when I used to go on TC a little and you would always burst into tears or create a drama scene, your favourite target was Ashton. So please don't say you are a calm one or is your Fi malfunctioned?
    I cried when Ashton was around because I tried hard to communicate my needs despite him cursing at me endlessly and how bad he used to make me feel. My bf has observed that the miscommunication created by myself and my activity relations brings me to rage, a state that is uncomfortable and out of the ordinary for me. He recently took steps in cutting a relations between myself an an activity who was using me and who resorted to insults to make me feel bad about who I was and what I was doing. I quickly returned to my calm and serene state and feel good now. Ashton and I have no place in one room together ever.
    Is it possible for you to go OH WAIT I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN I AM WRONG. Maritsa you were crying and screaming and all sorts, so what you say about Fi not Crying or Not Screaming or Not Having Histrionics is nonesense. I think you just want to be right all the time which is a very unattractive quality regardless of type.
    Words you're equating my reaction in two separate situations. Why do you want it to be all the same? If you find it unattractive then don't talk to me. I don't talk to people who have qualities that don't appeal to me. Why would I? You want to change me, go change yourself.
    I don't understand why you're telling me this. I don't really care what you do. I know what I do and what my sister does. she and I are total extremes in the opposite directions. While she cries and gets hysterical and loudly, I pull myself aside and am too closed in.
    If you've nothing positive to say, if you can't spare a moment to listen to someone talking about a clearly emotionally important issue with nothing positive to say, why take the time to say anything, why not just say nothing? I don't get this lack of common decency amongst those who espouse to have such values in abundance.
    i would love to have you leave me alone. She upsets me. When someone upsets you don't you get upset? Mr Nice guy?

Creepy-theticalanti

She types both Robin Williams and Ashton as SLI. Because obviously Robin Williams has Fe-PoLR, not emotionally expressive at all. And Robin Williams and Ashton are totally alike.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You can go wipe your ass on your anti-gay agenda and if you want a humanist than you don't get one from me.
    This sentence is Se

You are relating an object to an object.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Subteigh, why are you always picking on Maritsa?

My mother used to tell us "Do not keep a record of wrongs." It always stuck with me. It comes from from a verse of I Corinthians, this one, here from the NASB (*other translations of the phrase are below):

4 Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, 6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
    - I Corinthians 13:4-7

Its a good verse. Very uplifting. Hope you like it, @Maritsa.

various translations of the verse compliments of Bible Hub:
    Does not take into account a wrong suffered (NASB)
    it keeps no record of wrongs (NIV)
    does not take into account a wrong suffered (BLB)
    thinketh no evil (D-R)
    does not impute evil (DBT)
    nor brood over wrongs (WNT)
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post

My mother used to tell us "Do not keep a record of wrongs." It always stuck with me. It comes from from a verse of I Corinthians, this one, here from the NASB (*other translations of the phrase are below):

4 Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, 6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

thinketh no evil (D-R)
    It is my favorite
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

thinketh no evil (D-R)
    I am not picking on Maritsa. I am using Maritsan typing methods. I raised some quotes that I thought were illustrative of her personality, including occasions where she contradicted herself or held others to a double standard. I think many of the quotes are also relevant to Maritsa's recent claim in a thread that she is not one to hold grudges (although she has had said many similar things over the years).

I would not use the bible as a good source of correct behaviour. Remember that the biblical god\Jesus is one of the most judgemental characters in the histry of literature. He literally has a Book of Life, where those who are absent (the majority of all the people who have ever lived) are tortured for eternity.

Also, while the bible says that god is love, it also says that you should fear god, and that god is a jealous god. Very odd that you should fear love...and god boasts of being jealous.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Yes because you are a moron who can't see it and because you constantly push me to explain myself despite me not wanting to. You love Se so go fucking swim in it. You stalking jerk. Now fuck off

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Rick DeLong

Rick DeLong is ESTj/LSE type; he is the founder of Wikisocion and another Socionics site. He once typed me incorrectly as INFp...not noticing that the J is morphologically apparent; here is his personal website. If you want to know what ESTj's value and are like, please read his site...

Personal Website of Rick DeLong

In an independent study of ESTj's, that I conducted, I asked 50 men between the ages of 20 and 35 what their favorite books were they said Guns, Germs, and Steel and The Power of Myth also they included the economy, statistics, environment to be a big issue and concern for them. I also asked other relevent questions and will eventually post the results on my blog.

Here's George Clooney loving the book and meeting the author..

http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2005/08/03/ggs
    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    VI DISCUSSION FOR RICK DELONG - WE WANT YOUR PICTURES

To VI you please post two pictures of you

One shoulder's up, face forward shot in clear resulution
    Two shoulder's up, side view shot clearly exposing your spine and head, please don't wear a hat to cover up
    The Royal "we"?
    RICK DELONG WE WANT YOUR PICS

I have asked several times for your pictures and you continue not to provide them; are you self conscious?

POST YOUR PICTURES
    POST YOUR PICTURES
    POST YOUR PICTURES
    I am not in a group, I am on a public forum..you arn't people, you're objects. Emotions of a partner, you're not my partner. As a compress, I have championed myself against information offered by Rick, where wrongly used has resulted in people mistyping themselves and dating people wrong for them...INFj's are very protective of the feelings of others
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    correct typing
    Then why are you here? What do you hope to accomplish?
    and, i no longer want to see human being cursed at for voicing their opinion or fact.
    and, I want to see christopher reeve's type changed to ESTp
    Whose correct typing? Are you expecting everyone to agree with you and your methodology? How realistic is that?
    I didn't say mine alone; I want people to tell me what methodology they are using, in a clear way, and it must be consistantly objectable in order for it to be correct right?...like

my method is square face = S type etc...that way people arn't being superficial about what VI is.
    Do you think your approach is getting you anywhere? Do you think demanding someone to change what they have listed as a type will actually work? If it does work, do you think it's because they actually agree with you, or because they got sick of being harrassed about it? Which would you rather have?
    person A, is you,

A lists methodology in steps and concludes their typing
    person B lists methodology and concludes typing
    me, I list my methodology and conclude my typing...so far I am the only person who has listed methology for my typing but i seem to be the only person who has been hammered by a method that has been conclusive and consistant.
    and, I want red velvet cake
    I don't VI. I don't even type people that much. Some people type by element/function, others behaviorally, others relationally or how much they like/dislike someone, or how easy they find them to identify with. Different methods for different people, and lots of different opinions on type. Usually, if you'll ask a person how they came to a conclusion, they'll tell you. Demanding that they do almost never works. Conclusive and consistant aren't things I'd use to describe any socionics method I've ever seen. How sure are you that your conclusions even mean anything?

and I don't have any red velvet cake.
    I conducted a test of 250 students; asked them to VI then asked them to take a test for each of their 16 types and they were very accurate...statistically phenomenal.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

and, I want red velvet cake
    This sentence is Se

You are relating an object to an object.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

thinketh no evil (D-R)
    I've placed him on ignore and reported his stalking behavior. I have nothing to learn from him and he contributes nothing of value in his behavior
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    It would be nice if you went into detail.
    How do I establish a relationship of trust; I am a very honest person; I am an open book.
    Listen to the men you are interested in, acknowledge their strengths and successes, laugh at their humor, demonstrate a willingness to support their initiative. The standard female mating program (maybe I haven't described it perfectly).
    You value Se = Detail. I type you ILI.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456