Thread: GUESS MY TYPE BEFORE GULENKO!!

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question GUESS MY TYPE BEFORE GULENKO!!

Hi guys!! I am in the middle of getting typed by Gulenko, just submitted my first video! Anyone wanna guess my type before him?? I want to hear people’s opinions I self type as EIE but who knows really!

https://youtu.be/ApQRRsJO77o

If it doesnt work, here’s the youtube normal link: https://youtu.be/ApQRRsJO77o

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure. You're somewhat reminiscent of Uma Thurman (SEE) and Nelly Furtado (EIE). I guess EIE is probably it. One doubt that I have though, this typing service that Gulenko has, it is him personally who does the typings or somebody from his team?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are raising your voice to everyone here in your question, you are angry LSE

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gonna watch the video

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah its Gulenko as far as i know!

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I mean, it's either EIE/LSI so EIE it is then.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perhaps IEE
    you can make a poll to easier get an overview of the opinions

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Languages, art and cosplay... interesting. I think you are an IEI-N, but I find it likely that Gulenko will type you as EIE
    Beta NF seems pretty clear
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D-C DCHN ?

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that EIE makes sense.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You might get EIE-C with Fe accentuation

so EIE-C-E?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILI-N
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Signs of Linear Assertive Temperament:
    - Consistent eye movements up to the right (there are others but that seems to be the most systematic direction)
    - Rapid, frequent and sweeping movements of the head and hands, doesn't sit still (extroverted, dynamic)
    - Talkative (this is more so for emotion ethics types)

Signs of Humanitarian activity orientation (Ethical, Intuitive, Aristocratic):
    - Natural extroverted ethics of emotions: voice often filled with emotion (sounds almost near crying sometimes), loves and needs attention and feels very good in the spotlight, lots of flirtatious/preening gestures (touching and adjusting hair, etc.), easily makes a lot of friends, difficulty knowing herself internally (extroverts are often more oriented to the feedback of others, she had her self confidence in appearance boosted by positive feedback during cosplay, wants to discuss her strong qualities in terms of what others say about her or the effect she has on them), even skilled at covering over her nervousness with demonstrative behavior (it is more difficult to conceal this nervousness for introverts)
    - Intuition more than sensing: rapidly shifting eye movements (nervousness can also cause this), seemingly not focused on the literal environment, often seen as strange or unusual by others or by the masses (perhaps due to an inclination to nonstandard behaviors and opinions)
    - Aristocracy: she pays a lot of attention to her appearance and the impression it makes on others, a lot of "demonstratively feminine" delicate hand folding and hand collapsing gestures

Cosplay: a specific hobby of -E function (due to type, subtype or accentuation), complicated playacting emotions with some artificiality, combined with the love for attention I agree with Sanguine Miasma that this function may even be accentuated

Subtype: Creative
    - Initial more than Terminal: lack of discipline in school, seeking new sources of attention
    - Contact more than Distant: feels good in the spotlight and seeks it, not inclined to hide emotions in general, often even prefers superficiality to depth

Possible secondary subtype: Normalizing
    - a lot of chin stroking gestures of doubt, which is a sign of structural logic
    - studies languages, which require a lot of structural logic to understand at a high level
    - sometimes wants to take extra care to be unbiased and objective
    - a lot of anxiety, not sure what the cause is, but sometimes it can be the tension between Creativity and Normalizing, Creative behavior is very demonstrative and non-standard and with Normalizing there is still a lot of self-consciousness of norms and some desire to be conformal to not venture too far outside of the positive feedback of others (e.g. going to school is her "duty"), which can lead to internal tension that produces anxiety
    (not 100% sure on secondary subtype though, would be nice to see more at some point)

Dominance is likely the lowest priority subtype, since she sometimes allows outright disrespect for herself and sometimes doesn't set boundaries in this regard, energy seems somewhat scattered and directed by others as opposed to concentrated on a goal

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Varlawend View Post
    - Consistent eye movements up to the right (there are others but that seems to be the most systematic direction)
    - Rapid, frequent and sweeping movements of the head and hands, doesn't sit still (extroverted, dynamic)

- Natural extroverted ethics of emotions: voice often filled with emotion (sounds almost near crying sometimes), loves and needs attention and feels very good in the spotlight, lots of flirtatious/preening gestures (touching and adjusting hair, etc.), easily makes a lot of friends, difficulty knowing herself internally (extroverts are often more oriented to the feedback of others, she had her self confidence in appearance boosted by positive feedback during cosplay, wants to discuss her strong qualities in terms of what others say about her or the effect she has on them), even skilled at covering over her nervousness with demonstrative behavior (it is more difficult to conceal this nervousness for introverts)
    - Intuition more than sensing: rapidly shifting eye movements (nervousness can also cause this), seemingly not focused on the literal environment, often seen as strange or unusual by others or by the masses (perhaps due to an inclination to nonstandard behaviors and opinions)
    - Aristocracy: she pays a lot of attention to her appearance and the impression it makes on others, a lot of "demonstratively feminine" delicate hand folding and hand collapsing gestures

Cosplay: a specific hobby of -E function (due to type, subtype or accentuation), complicated playacting emotions with some artificiality, combined with the love for attention I agree with Sanguine Miasma that this function may even be accentuated

- Initial more than Terminal: lack of discipline in school, seeking new sources of attention
    - Contact more than Distant: feels good in the spotlight and seeks it, not inclined to hide emotions in general, often even prefers superficiality to depth

- studies languages, which require a lot of structural logic to understand at a high level
    - a lot of anxiety, not sure what the cause is, but sometimes it can be the tension between Creativity and Normalizing, Creative behavior is very demonstrative and non-standard and with Normalizing there is still a lot of self-consciousness of norms and some desire to be conformal to not venture too far outside of the positive feedback of others (e.g. going to school is her "duty"), which can lead to internal tension that produces anxiety
    (not 100% sure on secondary subtype though, would be nice to see more at some point)

Dominance is likely the lowest priority subtype, since she sometimes allows outright disrespect for herself and sometimes doesn't set boundaries in this regard, energy seems somewhat scattered and directed by others as opposed to concentrated on a goal
    Is this your own assessment?

TIM
    ILI-N
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is!

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I probably think IEI based on the video (i.e. not considering how you've actually typed yourself).

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this cosplay youtuber is an IEI. Might be worth checking out @beembo

https://youtu.be/ArVwdvWyheQ

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buongiorno ☀️

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You appear EIE-DC in this video, in my opinion.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe 3w4 instead of 4 and 9w8 instead of 8?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    except for instinctual variant stacking , is there a visual typing method for enneagram?

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    except for instinctual variant stacking , is there a visual typing method for enneagram?
    Well, you can use intuition. It is not common knowledge, but I believe that yes, enneagram types can be VI'ed too (everything typological can be VI'ed IMO).

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is!
    Are you ILI-Ni or ILI-Te? ILI-Ni is like Beethoven, and ILI-Te is like Dustin Hoffman. Or do you not subscribe to the two subtype system?

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, you can use intuition. It is not common knowledge, but I believe that yes, enneagram types can be VI'ed too (everything typological can be VI'ed IMO).
    Wanted to clarify that at least Sociotype, Enneagram (full including tritype), and (surprisingly) Psyche yoga can be VI'ed. Not sure about Big Five, Oldham, and other typological theories. I suspect it depends whether the typology is an actual structure existing on a person, or just an abstraction.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wanted to clarify that at least Sociotype, Enneagram (full including tritype), and (surpringly) Psyche yoga can be VI'ed. Not sure about Big Five, Oldham, and other typological theories. I suspect it depends whether the typology is an actual structure existing on a person, or just an abstraction.
    Socionics and instinctual variant and Psyche yoga yeah

But I doubt that enneagram number/ tritype can be VIed

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes is difficult to tell what you are really percieving through VI, and what through "cold-reading". She came out pretty strongly with those bold letters, and I thought she was D main. I actually read her incorrectly while second-checking with the video, and now think she is N, with secondary C. The secondary C was pretty clear. I made an analogy the other day about it, and the primary mode is sort of like your base function, while the secondary is your creative.

I can sometimes tell if somebody has an 8 fix due to a certain way they carry themselves, and certain strength or stockyness in VI (for example). The thing is that enneagram are motivations of a person, so they are kind of a very internal thing that seems counter-intuitive to think that they could be perceived with VI. But... I have come to believe both Socionics and Enneagram are pre-existing archetypes, like I have stated before on this forum. They represent something that I will actually keep to myself because it's kind of awesome (what I've discovered).

The main enneagram type is usually pretty apparent. The other two are usually a bit more hidden and require x-ray vision VI to see, but I've done it sometimes, and have seen other people do it too.

Psyche-yoga, I'm not sure its types are archetypes like Enneagram and Socionics, but it can be VI'ed because it seems the V-E-L-F order/preference gives a particular outward appearance to a person, and whoever came up with the descriptions posted on this site, came up also with some pretty cool drawings, that actually tend to look like the supposed people of the type (but not always). But to be honest, I don't think Psyche-Yoga is an archetypal typology, it is more sort of a hybrid/amalgam of Socionics and enneagram.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think she has a contact subtype. she seemed pretty nervous during the whole video. very anxious about the time (which in my opinion is another point against these short typing interviews).

TIM
    ILI-N
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you ILI-Ni or ILI-Te? ILI-Ni is like Beethoven, and ILI-Te is like Dustin Hoffman. Or do you not subscribe to the two subtype system?
    I don't particularly subscribe to it, but in terms of descriptions I'd relate A LOT more with ILI-Ni. Still, it would surprise me if Beethoven was that type, he seemed more Beta to me (might be semi system dependent though).

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh such a nice analysis thank u!! Really appreciate it. If ur interested there is still a second video to be made with the additional questions

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The self typing in my profile is very old, I do type as 9 fix rn, but still 4 core probably! Don’t really think I am chameleon, polished or achievements oriented as a 3 :’)

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Languages, art and cosplay... interesting. I think you are an IEI-N, but I find it likely that Gulenko will type you as EIE
    Beta NF seems pretty clear

I think IEI is an interesting type and certainly more relatable than high Se types that have been proposed to me other times because as you can see i am quite detached and nervous as my primary mode. It’s probably my alt if not EIE:’)

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beembo View Post

I think IEI is an interesting type and certainly more relatable than high Se types that have been proposed to me other times because as you can see i am quite detached and nervous as my primary mode. It’s probably my alt if not EIE:’)
    Don't trust Alive's typing, he types everybody as IEI based on nonesense reasons

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENFP / IEE

> ENFP in MBTI

what you got already before

for IR, to understand who is perceived as more comfortable, pleasant, as more "your for your soul" (not more bright or sexually intriguing by surface watching):
    LSI: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
    SLI: 1 , 2 , 3 [left] , 4 [left]