Thread: Share some of your recently acquired/favorite fashion items that you own.

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Share some of your recently acquired/favorite fashion items that you own.

Honestly, I started this thread just to show off my new baby.

I've been on a handbag-buying kick lately, which I don't anticipate will stop as long as I keep getting such great deals. Scored this for $50.

Ignore the McDonalds cup. I have to be drinking Diet Coke at all times, especially if I'm on the road.
    someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emmym View Post

I've been on a handbag-buying kick lately, which I don't anticipate will stop as long as I keep getting such great deals. Scored this for $50.

Ignore the McDonalds cup. I have to be drinking Diet Coke at all times, especially if I'm on the road.
    Its really pretty. I really like it.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emmym View Post

Kate Spade bags are like 200€+, that's an awesome bargain It looks classy

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Most of my recent fashion items I got at the thrift store. I recommend people to go thrifting in areas where there is a large concentration of old rich people. You get some pretty neat finds, especially if you're looking for some nice fashionable oversized sweaters.
    What do you think about high end consignment stores?
    someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my current hoodie obession:

My favorite jeans:

And my favorite bag:

My favorite shoes <3

Nope...I don't wear other colours, black is the only one
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find amazing things all the time at vintage & designer places... I bought a silk valentino jumpsuit recently... this one

...its a bit small, thinking of shrinking into it for idk xmas/new year. Then again i have a tonne of amazing clothing

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim