Thread: Typists hate him ! (what is SB's type ? Questionnaire)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Typists hate him ! (what is SB's type ? Questionnaire)

Redacted
    Last edited by MarkyMark; 07-11-2020 at 01:50 AM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

u seem LSI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    u seem LSI
    Oh, care to develop ? I see you identify as one. I thought LSIs had the hots for paperwork and shit. As someone who hates having to deal with details, I'm a bit perplexed.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SunriseBoulevard View Post
    Oh, care to develop ? I see you identify as one. I thought LSIs had the hots for paperwork and shit. As someone who hates having to deal with details, I'm a bit perplexed.
    No thats more SLI. LSI is more comparable to mbti istp than mbti istj

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No thats more SLI. LSI is more comparable to mbti istp than mbti istj
    I know but I was under the impression that Se was the function that dealt with sorting out the details in socionics, as opposed to Si in MBTI. But like I said, can you develop ? I just hope you're not correlating E6 with LSI by default, as if there's an E type that can apply to any Jungian type, it's freaking 6.

I have a hard time identifying with Ne PolR to be honest, excessive daydreaming and fantasizing seems like its antithesis, as well as an inclination towards the bigger picture. And I definitely don't have an aversion towards possibilities, life would feel like a rather fatalistic endeavor if there was only one sole possible path all the time. It's also the whole Ij temperament and the "narrow minded military officer barking orders all the time" archetype seeming alien to my person. If anything it's probably the type of person I'd enjoy trolling.

I just read through your own Type Me thread, what made you settle on LSI yourself ? You seemed pretty Ni ego to me.

Screw VI, I'm too timid for this. Besides, English isn't a language I speak on a daily basis, so I'd end up mumbling and trying to cover up my accent, and I hate that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Besides, English isn't a language I speak on a daily basis
    you may talk on any language on any comfortable and interesting for you theme. your nonverbal is interesting

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I know but I was under the impression that Se was the function that dealt with sorting out the details in socionics, as opposed to Si in MBTI. But like I said, can you develop ? I just hope you're not correlating E6 with LSI by default, as if there's an E type that can apply to any Jungian type, it's freaking 6.

I have a hard time identifying with Ne PolR to be honest, excessive daydreaming and fantasizing seems like its antithesis, as well as an inclination towards the bigger picture. And I definitely don't have an aversion towards possibilities, life would feel like a rather fatalistic endeavor if there was only one sole possible path all the time. It's also the whole Ij temperament and the "narrow minded military officer barking orders all the time" archetype seeming alien to my person. If anything it's probably the type of person I'd enjoy trolling.

I just read through your own Type Me thread, what made you settle on LSI yourself ? You seemed pretty Ni ego to me.

Screw VI, I'm too timid for this. Besides, English isn't a language I speak on a daily basis, so I'd end up mumbling and trying to cover up my accent, and I hate that.
    sorting out details seems more sensor than intuitive in the first place i think. but ime doesnt seem to be too type related.
    e6 actually does correlate quite a lot with LSI, especially ne polr. LSIs hate ambiguity, situations where there isnt a clear answer to a problem, or where information might be lacking. Ne polr isnt an aversion to possibilities, its more choosing the best path and going for it, instead of doing nothing and pondering over them. If there isnt an obvious best path, the polr gets triggered so to speak.
    e6 also dislikes ambiguity, and to reduce anxiety will try to see things in terms of black and white to reduce the grey. To make making decisions more justified.

I settled on beta ST because ppl said I was, to woo a woman, and knowing the theory more it seemed like a better fit. But then again, with socionics (at least ime) lots of stuff can seem like a good fit. I have pretty bad self perception so i can identify with a lot of the enneagrams and sociotypes, because in the end they are all human qualities and we are all human and it seems like stuff like sociotypes and enneagram only focuses on parts of what it means to be human. So at least for me I recognize myself in almost all of them.

I'm always open to new opinions and stuff, and whenever someone proposes a new type for me I always try to see if it fits with ITRs and stuff, but so far it all seems too vague for me. Too many variables, that don't have to do with socionics.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Heyo Clickbait title is on point

The way you prefer social sciences over hard sciences pointed to ethics imo. What followed was devalued . valued at the surprises question. Help with chores for partner choice... IEE?

And a 3. Christian Bale avatar confirms this. Kiddin', here's the proper part that made me think so:

I generally feel like my skills are greatly undervalued in my home. I'm labelled as a "practical failure" who should come back to Earth and every time I get an initiative to do something, it gets shot down with the expectation that it's gonna fail. What's especially annoying is that outside my home people generally appreciate what I bring to the the table, from what I've seen anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorting out details seems more sensor than intuitive in the first place i think. but ime doesnt seem to be too type related.
    e6 actually does correlate quite a lot with LSI, especially ne polr. LSIs hate ambiguity, situations where there isnt a clear answer to a problem, or where information might be lacking. Ne polr isnt an aversion to possibilities, its more choosing the best path and going for it, instead of doing nothing and pondering over them. If there isnt an obvious best path, the polr gets triggered so to speak.
    e6 also dislikes ambiguity, and to reduce anxiety will try to see things in terms of black and white to reduce the grey. To make making decisions more justified.
    Correlation does not imply causation. Naranjo (aka the father of Enneagram) actually correlated E6 with ENTJ because of the orientation towards Te empiricism and general concern with power structures. Not that I necessarily agree with him but there's definitely something there. He also typed Don Quixote as a Social Six. To point out another extreme of E6, George Carlin, very often typed an ILE, is also generally agreed upon to be a Six. Bottom line is, it's a very malleable E-type, and it's gonna vary wildly among the Jungian types.

I'm always open to new opinions and stuff, and whenever someone proposes a new type for me I always try to see if it fits with ITRs and stuff, but so far it all seems too vague for me. Too many variables, that don't have to do with socionics.
    Fair enough, you do you. Good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Heyo Clickbait title is on point

The way you prefer social sciences over hard sciences pointed to ethics imo. What followed was devalued . valued at the surprises question. Help with chores for partner choice... IEE?

And a 3. Christian Bale avatar confirms this. Kiddin', here's the proper part that made me think so:
    Hey, thanks for bringing your input !

Wow a Delta type, it's usually the quadra I relate to the least, but I'm pretty intrigued haha. An IEE, I think my Fi is way too bad to even have a right to that claim Aren't they usually described as soft and endearing non-confrontational people too ?

My image fix is definitely either 3w4 or 4w3, it really seems to be a cyclic thing of high productivity and goal orientation followed by introspective wallowing and over indulgence. I have actually considered being core Image triad type, but there are quite a few people around me who seem that much more into the presentation they give off than I am.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably ILE. You mention being pragmatic in a typical Ne+Te sense but you mention difficult with stable relationships which makes IEE unlikely.

-difficult establishing a stable lifestyle (low Si)
    -inconsistent ability to take action (bold but weak Se)
    -need for novelty (Ne)
    -many casual relationships but few close ones (low, probably unvalued Fi)
    -"too blunt and offensive", "cocky know-it-all demeanor"

You do say you appreciate assertiveness...maybe EIE is worth considering just for that but it didn't really come to mind.

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fake news.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Probably ILE. You mention being pragmatic in a typical Ne+Te sense but you mention difficult with stable relationships which makes IEE unlikely.

-difficult establishing a stable lifestyle (low Si)
    -inconsistent ability to take action (bold but weak Se)
    -need for novelty (Ne)
    -many casual relationships but few close ones (low, probably unvalued Fi)
    -"too blunt and offensive", "cocky know-it-all demeanor"

You do say you appreciate assertiveness...maybe EIE is worth considering just for that but it didn't really come to mind.
    Yeah I mostly seek assertiveness in myself. I like others to be assertive in the sense of them being direct in communication about what displeases them, feedback of sort to ease my fears that I'm doing things right and that I don't have to guess what the other person's thinking. So yeah feedback, both negative and positive. What do you suppose that is ?

I find both Aggressors and Caregivers equally hot in different ways lol.

Quote Originally Posted by whodat View Post
    fake news.
    wat

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to ease my fears that I'm doing things right
    example?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

example?
    I like disagreements to be out in the open, better a short lived confrontation than to risk holding resentments on the long term pretty much. If I ask something out of you and you don’t feel good with it, I’d rather have you mention it than hide your feelings and comply.

It hurts to learn someone you thought you were on good terms with actually dislikes you, because you went overboard with the teasing without knowing it. I also have the bad tendency to try and one up people when arguing or roasting each other, so it’s kinda my fault there. I’ve been improving in that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your OP is not real, dude. An 18 year old didn't write that. So why don't you restart by telling everyone who and what you really are, unless you are not done playing this game?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae

Btw I’ve been meaning to ask, as a Three do you consider yourself high achieving in the traditional sense or does it have more to with shapeshifting tendencies towards making an impression ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your OP is not real, dude. An 18 year old didn't write that. So why don't you restart by telling everyone who and what you really are, unless you are not done playing this game?
    What’s so weird about my OP ? Is there any info conflicting with me being 18 ? Point it out to me.

If push comes to shove I can literally post a photo of me, my beard isn’t fully grown yet, you’ll have a hard time placing me above twenty. Not that I owe you shit.

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, okay, you get a pass this time.

But, you are on notice. Keep it real and don't try anything funny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, okay, you get a pass this time.

But, you are on notice. Keep it real and don't try anything funny.
    ”whothefuckisdat” indeed. According to your join date and post count you’re no big shot here, so I’ll keep doing my thing and you can go away to your business.

Not contributing for shit and accusing me of lying, lol.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Chae

Btw I’ve been meaning to ask, as a Three do you consider yourself high achieving in the traditional sense or does it have more to with shapeshifting tendencies towards making an impression ?
    Drum roll...

of course both!

I WANT IT ALL!

It's all part of the cursed 3 package as demonstrated in this very meme.

Disclaimer: this is a rather social or self-pres view^ Sexual three does times more shapeshifting, which is what I'm doing fairly often.

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

”whothefuckisdat” indeed. According to your join date and post count you’re no big shot here, so I’ll keep doing my thing and you can go away to your business.

Not contributing for shit and accusing me of lying, lol.
    You’re not lying, just had to be sure. Lot’s of trolls around here.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like disagreements to be out in the open, better a short lived confrontation than to risk holding resentments on the long term pretty much. If I ask something out of you and you don’t feel good with it, I’d rather have you mention it than hide your feelings and comply.

It hurts to learn someone you thought you were on good terms with actually dislikes you, because you went overboard with the teasing without knowing it. I also have the bad tendency to try and one up people when arguing or roasting each other, so it’s kinda my fault there. I’ve been improving in that.
    This is basically the definition of Fe valuing. However, depending on how harsh you tend to get with the "roasting" and how comfortable with conflict you are, I would definitely look into Beta (EIE rather than ILE). Usually Alphas wouldn't mention preferring confrontation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is basically the definition of Fe valuing. However, depending on how harsh you tend to get with the "roasting" and how comfortable with conflict you are, I would definitely look into Beta (EIE rather than ILE). Usually Alphas wouldn't mention preferring confrontation.
    Based on what I know, I agree. Beta is generally the quadra I relate to best. Alphas avoid conflict to that point ?

The only thing off, or at least unlikely to me is 1D Ti. I’m willing to bend things a bit but I doubt making arguments coherently is such a weakness. On the other hand I do hate maths, filling taxes and all that stuff so... Maybe it is. I also prefer reading a more poetic philosopher than having to grind through Ti heavy shit like Kant or Descartes. Any personal experience you have with EIEs in real life ? What are they like ?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on what I know, I agree. Beta is generally the quadra I relate to best. Alphas avoid conflict to that point ?
    They tend to avoid conflict unless it's viewed as necessary.

The only thing off, or at least unlikely to me is 1D Ti. I’m willing to bend things a bit but I doubt making arguments coherently is such a weakness. On the other hand I do hate maths, filling taxes and all that stuff so... Maybe it is. I also prefer reading a more poetic philosopher than having to grind through Ti heavy shit like Kant or Descartes. Any personal experience you have with EIEs in real life ? What are they like ?
    That's a huge question. But you already remind me of one EIE poster here named @Gilly who was a somewhat more intellectually focused EIE. It's not necessarily about being bad at arguments, it can also be lacking a solid base for your life philosophy, being too all over the place, constantly shifting around with what you're doing, that sort of thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They tend to avoid conflict unless it's viewed as necessary.

That's a huge question. But you already remind me of one EIE poster here named @Gilly who was a somewhat more intellectually focused EIE. It's not necessarily about being bad at arguments, it can also be lacking a solid base for your life philosophy, being too all over the place, constantly shifting around with what you're doing, that sort of thing.
    LMAO

I didn't mention anything since I wanted to avoid biasing the questionnaire as much as possible but I am mostly torn between EIE and ILE, funny we actually got to that. Also funny you bringing up Gilly, I'm familiar with him through browsing the boards in order to learn the theory and I related to the guy quite a bit indeed. Probably the most here. Is he even still active though ?

And absolutely, I'm scattered and have tendency towards cycling through "characters". Not necessarily that I act like a different person, but like at one point when I was younger I was very into basketball and that would be my focus (even considered going pro, which was hardly feasible lol). You could say I was jock-like. I've gotten more "intellectual" with the years. Basketball is kinda behind now. Not that my identity changed but my focus changed drastically. I tend to read up from different sources, take what fits me and mash them up in my own personal vision that makes up my ideals. I seek my own identity and meaning in a sense.

Going off descriptions, both ILE-Ti and EIE-Ni are a great fit. Fi PoLR is relatable, but one thing that always bothered me about ILEs is how they're described as being always positive and non-judgemental. I've learned to tone down criticism because it worked to make people dislike me, but I am naturally judgemental unfortunately.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TL;DR

Sage advice: The questionnaires don't really help. Jump on shout, give opinions. You'll get better responses quicker
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So how exactly you are judgemental? You don't keep it to yourself but keep telling it to people?
    I am not mentioning if these judgements are fair because that's another story.
    That would be really bad if you would be telling people unfair judgements.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    So how exactly you are judgemental? You don't keep it to yourself but keep telling it to people?
    I am not mentioning if these judgements are fair because that's another story.
    That would be really bad if you would be telling people unfair judgements.
    Yes, I tend to vocalize critcisms and in a rather biting way.

Things like people I perceive as intellectual sheep, people with no substance driven by social climbing and obsessed with social media, hypocrisy (a fat person laughing at a person for being fat), people desperate to prove how ethically good and selfless they are (urgh), naive idealism (butterflies and rainbows, we should go full anarchy because people are fundamentally good and the state is “evil”. That’s dumb.). All triggers.

I’m not as vocal about them as I used to be, but I know it’s a deep rooted tendency.