Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Types You Hate That Aren't Your Conflictor.

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post

Be nice. You don’t want to piss of this duck. You be nice to your fellow forum members or else!!!!
    Stop me

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    Stop me
    You want to play that game huh!
    If you want to be so mean, I’m officially banning you from my favourite ILE’s list. You will be officially at the bottom and your banned from my Si kitchen. No meat, no stew, no nothing. You won’t even get a freaking orange while tied to the bed, you forfeited that right. If you still continue to act like a little meanie to my fellows, I’m adding you to my ignoring list and you’ll have to talk to these guns!

BE NICE MR @Baqer

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    What type are you? I always figured you were an LII...
    Yes, I am and here's my explanation of what may be going on: http://www.socionics.com/articles/thestrength.html

a.k.a. I/O

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    I'll find one and see how they taste.
    Much luck!Be careful and fast. While they don't look it, the EIE are nimble creatures. Also don't look them in the eyes. They can sense Ti and they will smother you in it if you are not careful. Bring a LSI, LII, or SEI to distract them/bait them. Happy Hunting!

The fact you two both have guns and animals as your pics makes this 1000% better.

But yeah? Honestly, Gamma SF CAN seem to really annoy me. SEE can be too immature and ESI can be too broody. I like Stefan Salvatore has put me off most ESIs, lol. But again, he's ESI-Fi. EII can be really annoying as well. Especially when they write damn simpy music and they play it in the gym when you just want something like this to come on when you're pushing the machine:

If I ever hear James Arthur in a gym again, I will strangle the radio host, the gym manager and James alive. Might have to borrow your guns lol.
    Last edited by DEAD; 09-01-2021 at 11:08 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want everyone to know that I am always 100% literal and honest with all of my posts and I confess that this thread was my way of trying to get everyone to go out and literally kill all the types they hated. Hey, if a few IEEs get killed in the process, that wouldn't be so bad, would it?
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    ''life is meaningless'' sounds Ni devaluing since Ni sees meaning everywhere and even creates meaning for others. Max Stirner reminds me of LII
    I should have clarified because both and types can be meaning seeking or nihilistic. But how they go about it is much different. From what I have observed and can deduct seek meaning by what pertains to some cosmic trend and grand impact. They will thus see something as meaningless when they determine that whatever trend they see may ultimately lead to nowhere or what fetters their strength. seek meaning more so as in what warrants infinite potential of quality/sustaining of being. If the Decisive mantra is "the will to power", Judicious might be summarized as the will to be/create. Thus whatever helps facilites creation or being is meaningful. Does building relationships and garnerning knowledge for development and creativity help an SLI/IEE? Then that's meaningful to them. Does creating all fair laws and inviting expressions help creativity and comfort for an SEI/ILE? Then that's meaningful for them.

To relate this back to Decisive Irrationals and the expression "life is meaningless", they might blatantly say this, but since nihilism is still a philosophy (thus suggesting meaning), at the heart of it, they are just talking about a detected unescapable trend or inability to appropriately apply force, which can lead to a very bleak outlook on life where ethics and logic are expendable. They start to epitomize the vices of Darwinism. Which I believe captures the animalistic essence of . To poetically contrast this, I believe is Lamarckian.

So in short, anyone can say life is meaningless and fall prey to depression, but everyone is automatically meaning seeking and bound, it's people's methods and attitudes that matter.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE and ILI women seem to not like me/hate me. I don’t know why! I like them! It can get down right hostile with SEE and ILI sometimes. Like Bro, I like you guys and were in this weird quad thing. SEE women view me as weird and freaking strange. Probably useless too. ILI it can get very strange. The healthy ones and that like Fi are no issue. Just the ones that haven’t developed their weaker functions tend to either get very jealous of me or weirdly intimidated Like, you shine girly! I’m not doing anything special, I’m just being a freaking weirdo. I like these types too, I just don’t know why I seem to rub them the wrong way :/

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My LSE manager is a narcissistic ass hole and she's a total control freak. She would even tell me not to breast feed my own daughter when she was born. I cut her out of my life.

Breastfeeding your child is the most natural thing you can do so don't let anyone discourage you!
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENTJ-Ni 8w9 835 SpSx
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My two least favourite: conflictor and superego.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE and ILI women seem to not like me/hate me. I don’t know why! I like them! It can get down right hostile with SEE and ILI sometimes. Like Bro, I like you guys and were in this weird quad thing. SEE women view me as weird and freaking strange. Probably useless too. ILI it can get very strange. The healthy ones and that like Fi are no issue. Just the ones that haven’t developed their weaker functions tend to either get very jealous of me or weirdly intimidated Like, you shine girly! I’m not doing anything special, I’m just being a freaking weirdo. I like these types too, I just don’t know why I seem to rub them the wrong way :/

I can see ILIs having a problem with you, since they don't really like any Fe so I normally need to hide my Fe power level around them. The SEE thing is strange, but in theory I shouldn't have such a problem with IEEs, and well, I obviously do. I think SEIs are more open to being quirky and fun and not as worried about being "cool" like I've noticed central types seem to care about. This SEE relative is very condescending to my SOs family; told one of her relatives to marry for money, talks about how rich she is, talks down to people who haven't been to places she has. I always feel in competition with her and we are "frenemies". When I showed the engagement ring she compared it to the size of hers and "was surprised it was the same size". My SO and mother in law just ignore her and think she's just an idiot. I said "do you guy's get that she's making fun of you?" they're like "yeah I don't care". Well I do.

It could also be a problem with extinguishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    My LSE manager is a narcissistic ass hole and she's a total control freak. She would even tell me not to breast feed my own daughter when she was born. I cut her out of my life.

Breastfeeding your child is the most natural thing you can do so don't let anyone discourage you!
    I think conflicts between duals can be particularly frustrating because it seems like you can understand one another so well. I think it's best that person isn't in your life.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One simple trick to deal with most ILIs: just ignore them.

Some type I may have trouble with:

LII: sometime their behaviours remind me of their dual

IEE: Ne lead + Ti polr is a horrible combination

ESI woman: when I like most ESI male, I don't like ESI female very much. They can be really annoying, and their Ne polr too

Agressive SLE: no one like them...

Stupid SEE: I know some very smart SEE, and some stupid one...
    Last edited by Tarnished; 09-13-2021 at 07:20 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random SLEs

I think I occasionally have some issues with SEE and ESE, when they make me feel embarrassed about stuff (this is my own issues related to si though). With some ESEs it’s rare for this to happen. With both types, it’s generally a fleeting issue but it can still make an impact.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 09-13-2021 at 09:13 AM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE can be too passionate for my taste.
    LII too rigid for my taste
    Some IEI have an agenda that's psychologically pervasive.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is interesting your 3 least liked would be other Fe-Ti type, though the LII is not anyhow supposed to be all too compatible most times, with the type you proclaim as.. Not that ITR is only way of typing one, just something seems amiss in a way
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    It is interesting your 3 least liked would be other Fe-Ti type, though the LII is not anyhow supposed to be all too compatible most times, with the type you proclaim as.. Not that ITR is only way of typing one, just something seems amiss in a way
    You're overanalyzing. A bunch of folk make this socionics shit a cult. If an Fe-ego behaves like a retard, its gonna irritate me. Idiots like you then presume I don't value Fe. That's a closed minded thought process indicative of how the internet can fry a person's brain.

You shouldn't allow research and your insular perception of life to make yourself be formulaic.

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By far LIE and ESI. Some IEE as well.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    You're overanalyzing. A bunch of folk make this socionics shit a cult. If an Fe-ego behaves like a retard, its gonna irritate me. Idiots like you then presume I don't value Fe. That's a closed minded thought process indicative of how the internet can fry a person's brain.

You shouldn't allow research and your insular perception of life to make yourself be formulaic.
    I never said you don’t value Fe, so there is no need call me an “idiot”, it is somewhat idiotic to call me such, when I never said you aren’t an Fe type. I just said it is weird. Fi types can act idiotic too, and you are not implying their idiocy makes of you irritated, either… Whilst any type can get along or clash with one another, the judging functions, Fe, Ti, Te, Fi.. They make it easier to get along with often, because they are more likely have similar value. Does not mean at automatic, but it is typical, and with how many you see dislike, it seems weird.

It is weird that you would have more issue with Fe idiots, than Fi ones. Maybe where you live there just happen be more Fe types, thus, you have more likelihood of funding idiots there, but you just have not seen how Fi idiots will piss you off. And if that is the case, you probably then would end up hating the Fi idiots and also to them, add to your list, if you truly are an SLE… Not that you cannot get along with Fi types.. It is not universal, however with the amount of pattern there is with you, it is abnormality. And it could still be like I said, a matter of ot having around you enough Fi types to piss of you off.

Just sounds like you have issues, the people around you have issues, or both. Do not know which is case.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But I also should just outright ask why you are so insistent on being an SLE.. You could be one, or you can be not. But what is making you hold so tightly unto the SLE label?

Dragons:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

based off the people from the top of my head:

ESIs-Their overly opinionated judgements can grate my nerves, especially from the ones that seem so sweet on the surface.

EIEs- something about them makes me want to keep my distance from them.

SLEs and ILEs both can become too much with what I’m assuming their Fe HA. The type that’s over the top, real talkative, insensitive and rude to others just so they can fit in with the group.

LSEs- Dry as hell, I just get ‘stay the hell away from them’ vibes in me.

TIM
    itsp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all of them im an excellent hater when motivated (rare)

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE - I like them until they inevitably start criticizing me
    SLE - We usually get along on the surface but find them too obnoxious
    LIE - Their Si polr eventually starts to piss me off in frequent close proximity.
    LSI - They can be way too anal and "mywayorthehighway" in just about every single thing.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't go so far as to say there are any types I "hate", not even my conflictor really. Though one thing that has the potential to bother me is too much focus on Fi. I just feel tired after having discussions when a bunch of Fi valuers are present. It sort of depends though. There's some EIIs I get along with really well for example, but others who really rub me the wrong way.

Types I almost always get along with fine:
    Anyone in Beta or Alpha quad (especially other IEI, SLE, ILE, and LII), LIE, SEE (Se subtype?)*, and SLI

Types that are hit or miss:
    SEE (Fi subtype?), ESI, EII, IEE

Types that are more likely to wear me out:
    LSE (I have two pretty good relationships with people of this type, but they're the exception)

Not enough personal experience to say:
    ILI

Bonus list of types I'm most likely to wanna date from each quadra (I don't rule out any types when it comes to dating though. There's always the chance, however slim, that I'll find even an LSE who works for me for some bizarre reason or another, though the odds of this feel astronomically low lol):
    Alpha - ILE, Beta - SLE, Gamma - LIE or SEE (Se subtype?), Delta - IEE (though Delta is probably the quadra I'm least likely to date from regardless of type)

*Note on SEE is that my personal experience with them is limited too (though not as badly as with ILI), so I may have a poorer understanding of this type and how I get along with them
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some IEI have an agenda that's psychologically pervasive.
    What do you mean by this?
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    What do you mean by this?
    The IEI I've met get tunnel vision. They focus on a singular thing & push that particular agenda.

An example:. An IEI I work with would wear a mask each day, covering her mouth & nose. One day she gets a nose ring between the bridge of her nostrils and now her mask never covers her nose. She'll deliberately break "mask rules" at work so everyone can check out the nose.

In other words, fuck COVID, fuck the job's rule & fuck society's perception of COVID just check out my nose ring.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't hate any of the types, though I really would like less delta in my life. The types have the magical powers of humanity, and whether they work in concert or dysfunctionally as a whole isn't about them (the tool) but how they are used.

And honestly, I really mb still believe that there's something deeper between ppl than intertypes /imagines life with LSE uncle and dies a bit inside/

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The IEI I've met get tunnel vision. They focus on a singular thing & push that particular agenda.

An example:. An IEI I work with would wear a mask each day, covering her mouth & nose. One day she gets a nose ring between the bridge of her nostrils and now her mask never covers her nose. She'll deliberately break "mask rules" at work so everyone can check out the nose.

In other words, fuck COVID, fuck the job's rule & fuck society's perception of COVID just check out my nose ring.
    None of that particularly screams IEI to me over any other type, but then again I don't know her. Even if she is IEI, I don't think I really get what you mean. I'm hyper-aware of what other people think about me and my actions and expend quite a lot of effort ensuring that I'm keeping up appearances. I can't imagine forgetting about other people's perception because of tunnel vision.

There is one way I think I can sometimes get tunnel vision though, but I'm not sure if it's in the way that you mean. Sometimes I'll find myself riding an emotional wave, particularly if I'm with other Fe-valuers and the energy is good, and I'll overshare a lot more about myself than I'm actually comfortable with then regret it massively later. I'm not sure if this is what you mean though
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, whether someone follows Covid-rules or doesn't is not type-related, though.

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have any issues with people in general so I don't imagine I would have a major issue with any type, even my conflicting type.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    None of that particularly screams IEI to me over any other type, but then again I don't know her. Even if she is IEI, I don't think I really get what you mean. I'm hyper-aware of what other people think about me and my actions and expend quite a lot of effort ensuring that I'm keeping up appearances. I can't imagine forgetting about other people's perception because of tunnel vision.

There is one way I think I can sometimes get tunnel vision though, but I'm not sure if it's in the way that you mean. Sometimes I'll find myself riding an emotional wave, particularly if I'm with other Fe-valuers and the energy is good, and I'll overshare a lot more about myself than I'm actually comfortable with then regret it massively later. I'm not sure if this is what you mean though
    Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    Lol, whether someone follows Covid-rules or doesn't is not type-related, though.
    It was an example and my take was about IEI pushing an agenda through their tunnel vision. If an IEI claims not to do this, frankly, I believe they're full of shit.

One of IEIs decent qualities can be their personal commitment to an ideal or belief.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Stray Cat it reads to me as inconsistency you have perceived in your colleague's behaviour. If you believed she was wearing the mask because she understood there to be a purpose behind shielding both nose and mouth, it could be confusing because now you don't know why she is wearing the mask. Her wanting to express herself under these circumstances could create inconsistency because by doing so she's not falling into line with what is expected of people at your workplace.

Are you calling this tunnel vision because you think she doesn't understand how her actions could influence those of others, or because she's fully aware of that and knows what's best?

In deciding what to believe in or follow I think IEI and other Ni valued types benefit from imagining some sort of ripple effect to their actions. When a idealist really wants to believe in the promise of something it's easy to fall into the trap of "out of sight / out of mind" - for that, a growing number of perspectives can help.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I probably have encountered people of every type who I have found contemptible in them being toxic examples of their type. The exceptions have been SEI, ILE, LIE, and LII to a degree where I have not been noticeably bothered by any.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obnoxious/preachy IEEs
    Si-creative and Se-Ij hardasses/micromanagers

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I often find myself strongly disapproving of the actions of some unscrupulous SLEs but they rarely inspire hatred in me as individuals unless I’m directly affected for the most part
    Last edited by Averroes; 09-17-2021 at 01:49 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    @Stray Cat it reads to me as inconsistency you have perceived in your colleague's behaviour. If you believed she was wearing the mask because she understood there to be a purpose behind shielding both nose and mouth, it could be confusing because now you don't know why she is wearing the mask. Her wanting to express herself under these circumstances could create inconsistency because by doing so she's not falling into line with what is expected of people at your workplace.

Are you calling this tunnel vision because you think she doesn't understand how her actions could influence those of others, or because she's fully aware of that and knows what's best?

In deciding what to believe in or follow I think IEI and other Ni valued types benefit from imagining some sort of ripple effect to their actions. When a idealist really wants to believe in the promise of something it's easy to fall into the trap of "out of sight / out of mind" - for that, a growing number of perspectives can help.
    Its tunnel vision cause she wants to walk a path despite what her boss or society thinks of her choice. She's a gas station clerk so each time her nose is free she runs the risk of customers thinking she could get COVID.

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first real hate was an SEI <3

ESEs can also suck.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Opposite of love ain't hate, it's indifference.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its tunnel vision cause she wants to walk a path despite what her boss or society thinks of her choice. She's a gas station clerk so each time her nose is free she runs the risk of customers thinking she could get COVID.
    I see. Even with her seeming dead-set on her choice, I wonder if she encounters inner conflict each time she notices that a customer she serves appears to be uncomfortable with her not taking precautions (to keep herself and therefore society she is part of protected from further circulating the virus).

Providing a certain level of comfort and reassurance through reactions (Fe) and adjustments of behaviour would be something she is highly aware of when serving customers. It would take a strong inner conviction to resist reading the room.

About the other post you added to this thread - I've met people who have a similar way to you.
    They are good at summing things up, calling a person out when they see "tunnel vision", for example. A person is so and so, does so and so = end of story.

As an example: an old colleague of mine would not deny that there are underlying factors to someone's actions, but all the same he would not want to unpack it - to figure out what inspires a person to behave a certain way. What the behaviour eventuated in was all that was relevant to him. There was a threshold, and once that had been met he was not going to bother expanding on his opinion of a person.

Perhaps you could call that an attitude of indifference: when something(or someone) is no longer worth the expending of effort, negotiation, frustration, anger, hate.
    Truly, this seems like an exercise in saving time, but the thought of it makes me sad.

Sometimes I wonder if I misread your tone because of intertype differences. It isn't that I disagree with your points, though it could seem that way with my questioning. More like a cautious person observing someone decisive.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    I see. Even with her seeming dead-set on her choice, I wonder if she encounters inner conflict each time she notices that a customer she serves appears to be uncomfortable with her not taking precautions (to keep herself and therefore society she is part of protected from further circulating the virus).

Providing a certain level of comfort and reassurance through reactions (Fe) and adjustments of behaviour would be something she is highly aware of when serving customers. It would take a strong inner conviction to resist reading the room.

About the other post you added to this thread - I've met people who have a similar way to you.
    They are good at summing things up, calling a person out when they see "tunnel vision", for example. A person is so and so, does so and so = end of story.

As an example: an old colleague of mine would not deny that there are underlying factors to someone's actions, but all the same he would not want to unpack it - to figure out what inspires a person to behave a certain way. What the behaviour eventuated in was all that was relevant to him. There was a threshold, and once that had been met he was not going to bother expanding on his opinion of a person.

Perhaps you could call that an attitude of indifference: when something(or someone) is no longer worth the expending of effort, negotiation, frustration, anger, hate.
    Truly, this seems like an exercise in saving time, but the thought of it makes me sad.

Sometimes I wonder if I misread your tone because of intertype differences. It isn't that I disagree with your points, though it could seem that way with my questioning. More like a cautious person observing someone decisive.
    I hear ya.

I don't know the context driving each person's actions.
    A person may have a cool ass reason for their choice though, if that person is an adult, they're ultimately responsible for their particular choices

I'll quote a certain film, "Every mortal responsible for their own destiny". Or if one prefers, "You reap what you sow". Aside from health issues, adults gotta make adult choices.

I might suggest she wear a shield. She's an Ni subtype & a shield could help if she has Fe concerns

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t hate my conflictor (LII) since there’s really not many of them around. The real ones are actually very reasonable, pleasant people. The most annoying is EIE who’s my benefactor. Not only are they delusional, they’re also bad at everything and instead of owning up and improving, they play victim and expect others to rescue them. They’re super common and they like gaslighting anyone who doesn’t fall for their silly projections.

In general, benefit relations is rough because the benefactor believes they’re psychologically more superior than the beneficiary. Benefit is also called social relation because it mimics the contention between the individual and society. Individuals can’t be an island and need society to live in, but society is a pain in the ass and wants to suffocate the individual of their free will and pressure them to follow silly, arbitrary collective ceremonial “rules” that doesn’t serve any real practical purpose. Essentially, the benefactor believes they’re superior to the beneficiary but what the benefactor doesn’t know is that the beneficiary benefits by taking the benefactor’s lead function and improving upon it; the beneficiary leeches off the benefactor. Fortunately for me, LSE is ultra rare and very unfortunate for EIEs since me and other SEEs make them uncomfortable by our sheer presence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    I don’t hate my conflictor (LII) since there’s really not many of them around. The real ones are actually very reasonable, pleasant people. The most annoying is EIE who’s my benefactor. Not only are they delusional, they’re also bad at everything and instead of owning up and improving, they play victim and expect others to rescue them. They’re super common and they like gaslighting anyone who doesn’t fall for their silly projections.

In general, benefit relations is rough because the benefactor believes they’re psychologically more superior than the beneficiary. Benefit is also called social relation because it mimics the contention between the individual and society. Individuals can’t be an island and need society to live in, but society is a pain in the ass and wants to suffocate the individual of their free will and pressure them to follow silly, arbitrary collective ceremonial “rules” that doesn’t serve any real practical purpose. Essentially, the benefactor believes they’re superior to the beneficiary but what the benefactor doesn’t know is that the beneficiary benefits by taking the benefactor’s lead function and improving upon it; the beneficiary leeches off the benefactor. Fortunately for me, LSE is ultra rare and very unfortunate for EIEs since me and other SEEs make them uncomfortable by our sheer presence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast