View Poll Results: Be honest and sekf-reflective: Do you suck?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

2 100.00%
  • No (please explain why)

0 0%

Thread: roger557's inflammatory thread of the month: why do people suck?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default roger557's inflammatory thread of the month: why do people suck?

Not exclusively bashing women this time. Why are people of this era so crappy? I mean, what has happened? Is it because of the internet, and/or mobile phones? People seem to live their whole lives in a "trance", as though they were blind...

Have any of you watched that new netflix movie "Don't look up"? It's a very good satire of the current society.

Is everyone covertly traumatized, stripping them of their human dignity? Is it MSM at fault, or TV programmes? Was it the fault of your parents or parental figures (probably)? Social media is also a main culprit.

At the end of the kali yuga, the cow that symbolizes dharma (correct actions) stands on one foot (vedic prophecy), meaning nothing is as it should be.

Our only hope is a mass disaster that somehow " resets" everyone. Either that or a mass die-off in some selective manner so only worthwhile people survive. Or a combination of both.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my case, I was homeschooled for most of my life. There were years where I barely talked to anyone. I developed certain problems socializing and interacting with other people, especially becoming close to people. Often I don't approach others as I wish I could, and I struggle to express myself orally.

As far as "trances" go, I believe that moving, glowing images exert a mildly hypnotic effect. Phones and screens can produce this, as well as fire. So I think many people might actually be hypnotized now, or something close to it.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    In my case, I was homeschooled for most of my life. There were years where I barely talked to anyone. I developed certain problems socializing and interacting with other people, especially becoming close to people. Often I don't approach others as I wish I could, and I struggle to express myself orally.
    That is just an (understandable) problem you have. It does not entail that you suck, if that's your only explanation.

"Sucking", or IOW being a crappy person, is a more profound ailment.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most people were crappy throughout history, we just don't have most of them in our face right now as a reminder.
    We remember the Einstein's, Victoria's, and other great, or at least not so crappy, figures, but all the little people who got swayed right and left, who lived in a daze are forgotten since long.

And we remember the worst who managed to get big enough not to be forgotten.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    That is just an (understandable) problem you have. It does not entail that you suck, if that's your only explanation.

"Sucking", or IOW being a crappy person, is a more profound ailment.
    I would say those problems are pretty profound and difficult to address. Social connection is fundamental to being human, wouldn't you say? I see it as a serious problem.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say those problems are pretty profound and difficult to address. Social connection is fundamental to being human, wouldn't you say? I see it as a serious problem.
    But it does not make you a crappy person.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    Most people were crappy throughout history, we just don't have most of them in our face right now as a reminder.
    We remember the Einstein's, Victoria's, and other great, or at least not so crappy, figures, but all the little people who got swayed right and left, who lived in a daze are forgotten since long.

And we remember the worst who managed to get big enough not to be forgotten.
    Yeah, I agree. But I think you can also complain of a certain lowering of standards in institutions (education, media, popular arts) to the taste of the lowest common denominator.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    But it does not make you a crappy person.
    Doesn't it?

I guess if you want to debate what really matters we could have an argument for a while. I've explained why I see this as making me crap at being a person.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I agree. But I think you can also complain of a certain lowering of standards in institutions (education, media, popular arts) to the taste of the lowest common denominator.
    I'd say this comes and goes too.
    Pretty sure millenials are the next boomers. People who fight to have a better life then think all is done and anyone who complains is blind yet it is truly them who can't see anymore.
    All I really see in life is a weird movie on repeat, and it's not the greatest movie.
    The joys of Ni is that nothing matters, all the choices, good or bad, everyone makes end up reversed somehow, someday.
    But that's enough, this is depressing to think about, I need me box of kittens.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not exclusively bashing women this time. Why are people of this era so crappy? I mean, what has happened? Is it because of the internet, and/or mobile phones? People seem to live their whole lives in a "trance", as though they were blind...
    im Ni dom but i have felt like that about others while i myself am hazed out
    i tihnk most people are trying to not think or feel about certain things, are constantly tired, stressed about work and problems, and dont usually introspect because Ni is pointless of course, so they may try to do that in those moments they arent focusing on something else, and when they are focusing its stress worry managing and trying to be awake. paying conscious attention to everything that happens around u is both tiring and boring. u are suppoed to make some tasks automated.
    yes, everyone is traumatised.
    i dont understand what kind of better past are u refering to.
    according to andreas hofer and verified by VI and further analysis, types lived in diffferent tribes, Si, Se Ni and Ne egos. N types are rarer today and dying off. Ne used to be egalitarian with the most fulfilling and natural lifestyle of hunter gathering. Ni were farmers usually less violent than Si farmers, and practiced moving agroculture vs Si sedentary. modern society is mostly Si ego, with LSE being the most domineering micromanager as a general way of life than other types, and ESE leading hidden gossip campaignes and social norms bs to alienate people from themselves and others along with LSE. farming is a difficult job that takes all the effort and doesnt always yield results. both xSEs are hellbent on getting the most they can with the least amount of effort and not thinking about a future that they cant influence. they dont think about consequences of their actions and care about themeslves and others doing their job properly.
    allegedly Ni types are the rarest today. maybe society is the least adapted for them. you cant find Ni people easily nor connect to them easily as each of us has their strong intuitive bais about whats what, what everyone else should be doing and what they arent. Ni egoes have all the world on their shoulders and thus all the problems on their mind, while the rest of the world thinks their actions dont ahve consequences.
    IEI girl who skipped most of school yelled in class about no one else trying to help her. what uve been doing is a cry for help. i do think we have a natural disposition towards including others despite their flaws, while sensors would practice withchunting, bullying, ostracization.
    to be continued
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They're idiots who fear change and were taught that thinking is bad