Thread: Avatar: The Last Airbender

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Avatar: The Last Airbender

Has anyone seen this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar:_The_Last_Airbender

Let me start out by saying that I know this is a kids show on Nickelodeon. I don't care. It's good. Travis and I watched it as a mother son thing, and I looked forward to the episodes even more than he did.

Aang: ESFp
    Katara: Exxj (Te > Fe probably)
    Sokka: ESTp
    Toph Bei Fong: ISTp
    Zuko: xxFx (probably he's my second favorite character)
    Azula: ENFj
    Iroh: xNxx (he's my favorite character <3 I thought perhaps a wise old INFp?)
    Mai: IxTx
    Suki: xxxx
    Ty Lee: ISFp?
    Admiral Zhao: ESTp?

Anyways, as typical with fictional characters, not all fit into specific types very well.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Creepy-bg

nope

I only watch Bob the Builder all cartoons are teh suck.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Avatar: The Last Airbender

Now... since there are finally people here who've watched Avatar... What do you think the character's types are? Most of them are difficult to type. Here are my guesses:

Aang: ESFp. ENFp could make sense, too.

Katara: Some sort of EJ I would imagine? She's a tough one. Te > Fe most likely.

Sokka: ESTp is my best guess. ESTj would be my second choice.

Toph Bei Fong: ISTp for sure

Zuko: Hard to say... there's a strong focus on ethics, but I don't know if it's because he has an ethical dual seeking function that's in dire need of being filled or because he's ethical. He's my second favorite character, which says a lot because there are a lot of awesome characters. I could see him as just about any Beta or Gamma.

Azula: ENFj for sure

Iroh: INxp, most likely? He's my favorite character. It seems like he either supervises Zuko or is his beneficiary, but that could just be their roles in each other's lives

Mai: ISTp? I'm pretty curious about her type, actually. You wouldn't think she'd get along with Azula so well if they were conflictors though. And you wouldn't think she'd complain so much.

Suki: I'm really not sure about her... seems rational, too quite to be EJ? ISTj would be my guess, for now.

Ty Lee: ISFp

Jet: ESTp? Or something?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not trolling but I never could get into this show, and I usually am a bitch for mythology/sci-fi stuff. Seemed way too 'bland' to me for some reason.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aang: I am more inclined to say that he is an IEE as the "rough-housing and teasing" which you associated with Luffy as being SEE is not present in Aang at all. In fact he does not seem to be like an SEE at all. But at the same time the problem with IEE is that he does not seem to be a likely candidate for Toph's dual. But I would not doubt that he is an SEE as he annoys the crap out of me.

Katara: Yeah, I would say Te/Fi > Ti/Fe for her, though probably Delta as she is all about "positive reinforcement" and being nice to Aang in her teaching style, which would probably not be an ILI, and I am not sure if she is much of a LIE.

Sokka: Oddly enough, I would probably say ILE for Sokka since he seems to have more as personal knowledge and actively uses as a means to grasp the situation or find a potential way to solve the problem, but I can definitely see why one could potentially think LSE or SLE for him. It is just that I see a greater preference for Fe > Fi with Sokka, which is one of the ways in which his romances seem to differ from ::ahem:: Kataang.

Toph: Part of the problem with typing her is her tough girl act as a compensation for being thought weak for her blindness, but I would say SLI.

Zuko: He is definitely hard to say since his life is rather screwed up and his personality post-burn seems to be rather forced or unnatural to how he seemed to be prior to the burn.

Iroh: I am sorry, but Iroh is all about his and Jasmine Tea much to the frustrations of the Fire Nation, so I am guessing SEI. :wink:

I may do more later.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes I want to watch these series just so I can come in here and tell you all you're wrong.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Earth - Delta
    Sky - Alpha NT
    Fountain - ISFj
    Wind - Dean Koontz

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Wind - Dean Koontz
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, so far we've got:
    Aang: IEE
    Sokka: ILE
    Toph: SLI
    Iroh: SEI
    Zuko: EMO
    Katara: Gamma

And what about the Fire Nation Trio?
    Azula: LIE
    Mai: introverted L
    Tai Lee: ExE

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How I see it:

The Mechanist ILE
    Iroh: SEI
    Zuko: LSI
    Katara: ESI
    Jet (rebel): SLI
    Earth King: IEE
    King of Omashu (old guy): ILE
    Long Feng (Gestapo guy): LSI
    Suki (Sokka's girlfriend): SLI?

Azula: LIE
    Mai: ILI if I've ever seen one
    Tai Lee: SEE
    --> three Gamma friends

overall evaluation:
    Earth: Gamma --> most of all nations (+ because of strong defense, major war nation)
    Fire: Beta --> -overflow (+ because of the high developed Industry)
    Air: Alpha/Delta --> peaceful monks, very spiritual, focus on intuition
    Water: Delta --> tribes, strong community, focus on

I liked the show, better quality than your average cartoon in both story and appearance.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer
    Katara: ESI
    Mai: ILI if I've ever seen one
    Makes sense...

Tai Lee: SEE
    Fi > Fe ?!

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Random Ness View Post
    Fi > Fe ?!
    You're right, that might be a bit off. But if she's a Fe-ego I'd say ESE>EIE.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've only seen Book 1: Water so far.

Aang: An irrational feeler. Other than that I haven't decided.

Katara: I can identify with her, so LSE works.

Sokka: ILE works for Sokka. SLE and LSE don't.

Zuko: My SLE brother identifies with him, so he can be SLE until I have a reason why not.

Admiral Zhao: ESTp

Iroh: E9

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Zuko: My SLE brother identifies with him, so he can be SLE until I have a reason why not.
    I think he's a pretty obvious Introvert. I'm not entirely sure of LSI, but he's no extrovert imho.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie
    Iroh: E9
    Yay, enneagram types!

Somebody better type the characters before me bcuz I'm inclined to type all of them 7.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're right, that might be a bit off. But if she's a Fe-ego I'd say ESE>EIE.
    I would agree with that.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Random Ness View Post
    Yay, enneagram types!

Somebody better type the characters before me bcuz I'm inclined to type all of them 7.
    Do these work?

Aang: 7
    Katara: 3
    Sokka: 6?
    Zuko: 4, 5, or 6
    Admiral Zhao: 8
    Iroh: 9

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Aang: 7
    Katara: 3
    Sokka: 6?
    Zuko: 4, 5, or 6
    Admiral Zhao: 8
    Iroh: 9
    I'm not even gonna try Katara. Or Zuko. But, those look good to me. Sokka can be a scaredy cat.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Zuko is a 6.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Creepy-male

Katara - ESI (at least from season 2 onward). I could also accept IEI, but I find it less likely. Ni is only a significant part of her information portfolio very early on until her character settles down into being Team Mom. Pretty obviously Se creative in how in control of stuff around her she is.

I would also accept SEI if a convincing case could be made for it, but I don't really see that happening.

Sokka - SLI. Difficult to type, being comic relief and having no consistent personality or characteristics. The only things we have about him are that he's a logical thinker, apt and pragmatic inventor, and has a melancholic temperament. The Intelligent Dumbass Sensor.

Aang - ? Hard to see him as having any individual personality. He's a mischievous Air nomad (Ne dominants. ALL OF THEM.) wrapped in a mediating Avatar role. He has even less personality once he picks up the Drama Ball.

General Iroh - SEI, of the fat, lazy, good-for-nothing comic relief variety. Which is every SEI in fiction ever.

Zuko - SLE.

Toph - Hard to say? Some kind of ST. Herp derp earthbenders. Whatever she is, she's my hero along with General Iroh.

I agree Zuko is a 6. His whole existence is trying to redeem himself in the eyes of his nation and his father.

I could see Aang being a 9. He's characterised as a mediator. How he reacts to Appa's loss is pretty typical Positive Outlook, and not necessarily exclusive to 7s.

The Water tribes are both Judicious. The Southern tribe seems like an Alpha counterculture to the main Delta civilisation of the North tribe. The swamp tribe is never characterised.

The Earth Kingdom is too diverse to have an integral type applied to it. Except perhaps that they're Non-null.

The Fire Nation seems like they'd be integrally LSI. They're a bad caricature of negative Beta stereotypes, albeit from an Alpha P.O.V. (how do Deltas negatively characterise Betas? Compare the Empire from Star Wars to the Goa'uld from Stargate).

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    I think he's a pretty obvious Introvert. I'm not entirely sure of LSI, but he's no extrovert imho.
    I can see the introverted impression, but his life is externally-driven. He's trying to restore his honor, gain back his throne, chase down the Avatar, etc, etc.

One important characterising arc in Season 2 is where Zuko has to figure out who he is after leading his entirely externally-driven life up until that point. Iroh even flips out at him for not looking inside and asking himself the "big questions" such as "Who am I?"

Creepy-male

I also struggle to see Azula as anything other than a Se dominant. She's tricky to type, being a Hollywood Psychopath, but her entire character is built around her ambitions and dominance-seeking. She's too expert at manipulating people to get her way in a very Se way, ruling out EIE.

SLE, of the psychopathic variety. Blue flames, lightning, and everything.

I don't see where her personality emphasises Te or Ni in any way.

I also like Sokka as an ILE, but if we're making him an Alpha, I think LII works a whole lot better, just based on how critical he is of other people being ridiculous idiots (one aspect of his melancholic temperament...) I still like SLI the best, but he just doesn't seem like he'd be Toph's identical, and I would otherwise peg her as an SLI. I suppose that can be adequately hand-waved by bringing up that he is largely just comic relief.

Plus, do you see an Alpha NT being a "brave warrior"? That's the only aspect of his personality not played for laughs. Though his continued emotional commitment to Yue could be Fi PoLR.

Basically his character is an inconsistent mess. He's comic relief. He doesn't have a singular type, the writers just have their way with him.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think Sokka is too comfortable around people to be an IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Egbert Human View Post
    Katara - ESI (at least from season 2 onward). I could also accept IEI, but I find it less likely. Ni is only a significant part of her information portfolio very early on until her character settles down into being Team Mom. Pretty obviously Se creative in how in control of stuff around her she is.

I would also accept SEI if a convincing case could be made for it, but I don't really see that happening.

Sokka - SLI. Difficult to type, being comic relief and having no consistent personality or characteristics. The only things we have about him are that he's a logical thinker, apt and pragmatic inventor, and has a melancholic temperament. The Intelligent Dumbass Sensor.

Aang - ? Hard to see him as having any individual personality. He's a mischievous Air nomad (Ne dominants. ALL OF THEM.) wrapped in a mediating Avatar role. He has even less personality once he picks up the Drama Ball.

General Iroh - SEI, of the fat, lazy, good-for-nothing comic relief variety. Which is every SEI in fiction ever.

Zuko - SLE.

Toph - Hard to say? Some kind of ST. Herp derp earthbenders. Whatever she is, she's my hero along with General Iroh.

I agree Zuko is a 6. His whole existence is trying to redeem himself in the eyes of his nation and his father.

I could see Aang being a 9. He's characterised as a mediator. How he reacts to Appa's loss is pretty typical Positive Outlook, and not necessarily exclusive to 7s.

The Water tribes are both Judicious. The Southern tribe seems like an Alpha counterculture to the main Delta civilisation of the North tribe. The swamp tribe is never characterised.

The Earth Kingdom is too diverse to have an integral type applied to it. Except perhaps that they're Non-null.

The Fire Nation seems like they'd be integrally LSI. They're a bad caricature of negative Beta stereotypes, albeit from an Alpha P.O.V. (how do Deltas negatively characterise Betas? Compare the Empire from Star Wars to the Goa'uld from Stargate).
    I finished watching the series. I think Zuko is a Gamma introvert. May might be an ESI. The girl whose name I can't spell is an Alpha SF.

How is creative controlling environment? Katara is certainly not an IEI. ESI may be possible; I don't know many ESIs. But the motherly way she tries to control people sure seems XSE to me.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey what's with all the hate on Zuko?! I fucking love this guy, because I feel like I can relate to him in every aspect of his life. His ego is broken from a crazy, zany, narcissistic family. He's the black sheep.. Deep down he just wants to be loved and accepted.. I guess this says a lot about my type because of how much I can just "get" him. Anyways I <3 him and I find him relatable in so many ways. He just wants to be loved and accepted.

BIPOLAR/PTSD for Zuko. He had an NF mom that he absolutely loved (Always believed in him and rooted for him), and the loss of that significant, loving figure is what caused him a lot of pain too.. You people just need to understand lol >

I grew up feeling a lot like Zuko. The black sheep outcast of my family. Unstable af.. I don't even really know if we really have solid personality types.. Anyways, he's the underdog of the society, the emo outcast... But mannn Uncle Iroh was a very good influence on Zuko. He kept that kid in line.. I think Iroh is an interesting, well rounded character... He's Ixxp for sure. A witty one. He really stabilizes Zuko.

Anyhoo you guys can see how much this show touches my heart lolol. Zuko is a frustrated, abused, mentally disturbed and broken so its hard to pinpoint an exact type.

Anyways I'm a bit tipsy as a write this lol.

Aang - He's really young but very emotionally mature. Not sure about his type yet..
    Katara - Hmmm... ILE. She's a tough cookie
    Sokka - Infantile strategist NT
    Toph - Muahh xoxo my favourite, a super bold and cute SLI
    Suki - SEE/ESI
    Azula - SEE who's the golden child of the Beta ST Firelord
    Mai - This girl is interesting.. She might be a super dark SEE (Always motivated by violence and boredom)
    Fire Lord - LSI or SLE-Ti
    Ursa (Zuko and Azula's Mom - NF (maybe IEI/EII?? Not much info on her)
    Bumi - Infantile NT

Anyways, yes this show is more Alpha biased based on the good vs bad guys.. I think the creators are exceptionally "clever" though to display aspects each quadra (in the socionics system). It's kind of freaky how everything is fitting so nicely into place o_o
    Last edited by Pink; 09-22-2016 at 01:28 AM.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I'm not trolling but I never could get into this show, and I usually am a bitch for mythology/sci-fi stuff. Seemed way too 'bland' to me for some reason.
    Lmfao you should be a bitch for this show then. I was snotty and bratty about watching it but my boyfriend made me sit down and watch it. It's pretty damn good lol

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Katara and Azula are rational types.

Mai is ILI, she's basically the same character as Raven from Teen Titans.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    Katara and Azula are rational types.

Mai is ILI, she's basically the same character as Raven from Teen Titans.

Nice that made me laugh.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Has anyone seen this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar:_The_Last_Airbender

Let me start out by saying that I know this is a kids show on Nickelodeon. I don't care. It's good. Travis and I watched it as a mother son thing, and I looked forward to the episodes even more than he did.

Aang: ESFp
    Katara: Exxj (Te > Fe probably)
    Sokka: ESTp
    Toph Bei Fong: ISTp
    Zuko: xxFx (probably he's my second favorite character)
    Azula: ENFj
    Iroh: xNxx (he's my favorite character <3 I thought perhaps a wise old INFp?)
    Mai: IxTx
    Suki: xxxx
    Ty Lee: ISFp?

Anyways, as typical with fictional characters, not all fit into specific types very well.
    Aang: ENFp-0 7w6
    Zuko: ISFj-Se 9w8
    Katara: ESFj-Si 2w1
    Sokka: ISTj-Ti 6w5
    Master Piandao: ESTj-Si 9w8
    Iroh: ISFp-Si 2w3
    Suki: ISFj-Se 3w4
    Ty Lee: ESFp-0 7w6
    Mai: ISTp-Si 1w2
    Azula: INTp-Te 5w6
    Ozai: ESTj-Si 8w9
    Toph: ESTp-Se 8w9
    Yue (moongirl): INFp-Fe 5w4
    Admiral Zhao: ESTp-Ti 8w7

Great show

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Aang: ENFp-0 7w6
    Zuko: ISFj-Se 9w8
    Katara: ESFj-Si 2w1
    Sokka: ISTj-Ti 6w5
    Master Piandao: ESTj-Si 9w8
    Iroh: ISFp-Si 2w3
    Suki: ISFj-Se 3w4
    Ty Lee: ESFp-0 7w6
    Mai: ISTp-Si 1w2
    Azula: INTp-Te 5w6
    Ozai: ESTj-Si 8w9
    Toph: ESTp-Se 8w9
    Yue (moongirl): INFp-Fe 5w4
    Admiral Zhao: ESTp-Ti 8w7

Great show
    Oh, I would type some of these characters differently now.

Zuko: ESI
    Katara: ESE
    Iroh: too Tao to type
    Suki: I don't recall
    Ty Lee: SEI
    Mai: ILI
    Azula: Beta af
    Ozai: don't recall
    Toph: SLE
    Yue (moongirl): don't recall
    Admiral Zhao: don't recall
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I watched this for the first time ever last week. I'm constantly reeling in the impulse to talk about it all the time.

Aang: IEE-Ne
    Katara: LSE-Si
    Sokka: ILE-Ti
    Appa: best
    Toph: SLI-Te
    Zuko: ESI-Se
    Iroh: SEI-Si
    Azula: EIE-Ni
    Mai: ILI-Ni
    Ty Lee: SEI-Fe

TIM
    enneagram 1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last air bander characters

Aang: Delta NF wize, moralizing, love create close relationship with other, imaginative, love harmony.

Katara: ESI. she is good for taking care of other and is aware of her own emotional needs (Fi). she can be a bit bossy and determined (Se valuing).

Sokka: SLE, (not ILE) he is far more interested by being a strategic leader who manage other rather than understand new phenomena (Ne). he also have the hierarchic ambition of beta.

Toph: SLI, she is relaxed and love external stimuli,Skeptical and is often good to pointing other's default to the surface (Te creative).

Zuko: LSI, desire to find his hierarchic post again, rigid and uncompromizing (Ti base), bossy and strong willed in his objective (Se creative).

Hiro: ESE always bring a positive joke on the surface(Fe), love rest and contemplate the beauty and the sensory harmony of the universe (Si). he perfectly fit to the bonvivant archetype.

Azula: Beta extrovert

Ozai: SLE he want to conquer the world and have great strategic skill (Se supported by Ti)

Legend of Korra Characters

Korra: SEE :Se base goal oriented, easely use agression, forceful, blunt, no nonsense + Ti vulnerable: don't care about the rules and break it easely

Bolin ESE: sympathic and present oriented gamma SF

Mako: SLI (he desire harmony, above all), detached attitude of Fe porl

Asami: ILI ,learn with past's experience (Ni) inventive resourcefull use of Te mechanic understanding .

Tenzin: LII , rule following, strict, rigid(Ti). but interested in the hidden potential of Korra (Ne)

Amon: LSI consumed by his static ideology, see people as member of categories, IJ stature. Se ability to organize his minions to achieve his goal.

Tarlok: SEE (typical ambitious politician who can charm his ennemies)

Kuvira: SLE to the max

Unalak: EIE mystical sect leader

Zaheer: EII anarchist

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aang: IEE 7w6 so/sx (typical social 7 wanting a better future for everyone and typical delta NF ideologies)
    Katara: ESE-Si (definitely a caregiver if not ESE, and very much an EJ) 2w1 seems accurate and explains the differences from typical ESEs because most are Fe sub and 2w3
    Sokka: ILE-Ti (strengthened 4D Te explains his good planning skills and leadership which on other forums I’ve seen make people get confused on whether he’s a P or J when also taking into account his goofy humor and slobbery; also makes him more Beta ST-ish/grounded)
    Zuko: ESI-Se (notice how Aang supervises him )
    Azula: LIE (lots of 8 and 3 influence but I can’t decide which one is stronger, her breakdown was well written)
    Ty Lee: SEE-Fi 3w2 (impulsive - ran away and joined a circus, loves attention, ran away because she wanted to be an individual and stand out compared to her sisters - Fi, activity partners with Azula, zero Ti, come on)
    Mai: ILI-Ni (I ADORE her notice how her and Ty Lee ditch Azula and remain friends - DUALS)
    Iroh: SEI, possibly IEI, either way he’s old and developed his role function

I might add more later
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Makuta SLE is a possible alternative because sokka is difficult to type, but i disagree that he doesn't care about Ne?

he doesn't get enough personal airtime to effectively flesh out his personality, but he realizes himself best in situations where an element of invention is at play. whether it be tangible inventions, such as when he helped the mechanist by offering a unique solution to his long-term dilemma involving the hot air balloon, despite the fact that the machinist was a qualified engineer, and sokka had little formal education in engineering (which is what i personally think sokka would've been doing full-time if he had the opportunities, resources) or devising unique strategies to difficult problems, and he consistently altered these strategies in response to drawbacks i.e. when sokka and zuko wanted to infiltrate the prison, it was sokka who brainstormed idea after idea, and every idea was rooted in understanding the underlying mechanisms (alternatively: phenomena) of the prison. it's sokka's mental acuity that consistently got him and his friends out of seemingly hopeless situations, but his physical drawbacks were consistently the butt of their jokes, which was in part due to his lack of bending abilities, but it was just as evident when he tried swordsmanship. he can come up with as many strategies as possible, but he's almost never taken it upon himself to command around human resources unless nobody else was willing to step up to the plate (which was usually the case with his friends, but when his father came into the picture - a strong, effective leader - then he quickly faded into the background). he even demonstrated surface-level manifestations of Ne when he randomly showed up to that haiku night and nearly beat a skilled poet.

@Without Warning that's an interesting typing for Ty Lee actually.

TIM
    enneagram 1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He use Ne but it's clearly not his main interest. he don't Care about it.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oof you got me there

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen only season 1 so far.
    Aang is obvious IEE.
    Katara seems SEI to me. And so is Iroh.
    Sokka is probably ILE.
    Jet is definitely Beta or Gamma extrovert, most likely SEE.
    Yue is EII.
    I am not sure about Zuko. He is definitely Beta though.

My favorite characters are Aang, Katara and Iroh.

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just watched the entire series (again) kind of. I watched when I was younger but didn't really understand it, watching it again made me appreciate it so much more. Such an amazing show!! Seriously, it makes me wish I lived there

I was just thinking about their enneagrams:

Ty Lee: 2w3
    Azula: 8w9
    Aang: 7w6
    Sokka: 6w7
    Toph: 9w8
    Mai: 9w8
    Katara: 1w2
    Iroh: 9w1
    Ozai: 8w7
    Zuko: 3w4
    Appa: 9w1

Thoughts?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    Just watched the entire series (again) kind of. I watched when I was younger but didn't really understand it, watching it again made me appreciate it so much more. Such an amazing show!! Seriously, it makes me wish I lived there

I was just thinking about their enneagrams:

Ty Lee: 2w3
    Azula: 8w9
    Aang: 7w6
    Sokka: 6w7
    Toph: 9w8
    Mai: 9w8
    Katara: 1w2
    Iroh: 9w1
    Ozai: 8w7
    Zuko: 3w4
    Appa: 9w1

Thoughts?
    Agree with most of these.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ESTp 7w8
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just finished watching yesteryday... pretty good IMO

Katara: ESE
    Suki: SEI
    Yue: IEI
    Zuko: ESI
    Azula: ILI
    Ozai: SLE
    Ty Lee: SEE
    Mai: SLI
    Iroh: EII
    Toph: LSI
    Bumi: ILI
    Hakoda: LSE
    Gyatso: SEI
    Roku: LII
    Zhao: LSI
    Jet: EIE
    Last edited by Living 2Day; 06-09-2020 at 03:02 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast