Thread: Greetings from an INFJ 4w5!

TIM
    EII-INFj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Greetings from an INFJ 4w5!

Hi, everyone! I'm an INFJ-A / INFj EII, EDIT: Enneagram Type 9 (9w1) sp/sx or sx/sp

I love studying personality typing and have been on the inner journey to self-realization & healing for several years now ^.^

Nice to meet you & thanks for having me! Would love to make new friends on here!

Lorena
    Last edited by LorenaV; 05-27-2019 at 01:59 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hi Lorena. Are you sure you are not EII?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You can be both INFJ in both systems like me
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII-INFj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh! Well, the thing is i haven't redone any Socionics testing since i first learnt a bit about Socionics, around 2013... At that time i typed as such, so i took it as real. I was understanding at that time that the MBTI INFJ in Socionics translates as INFp. Maybe it's EII, i will have to re-do the testing, as at that time i wasn't so aware of self like nowdays. I took a break from Socionics, as i went a couple years into my own process of awakening and so.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LorenaV View Post
    Oh! Well, the thing is i haven't redone any Socionics testing since i first learnt a bit about Socionics, around 2013... At that time i typed as such, so i took it as real. I was understanding at that time that the MBTI INFJ in Socionics translates as INFp. Maybe it's EII, i will have to re-do the testing, as at that time i wasn't so aware of self like nowdays. I took a break from Socionics, as i went a couple years into my own process of awakening and so.
    Yes you should definitely take a Socionics test you maybe EII
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

INFJ is EII

if you are judging/rational type indeed then you can't be irrational type as IEI. Socionics has compatible dichotomies. it's the same Jung types

you may get opinions about your type
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1096450

TIM
    EII-INFj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    INFJ is EII

if you are judging/rational type indeed then you can't be irrational type as IEI. Socionics has compatible dichotomies. it's the same Jung types

you may get opinions about your type
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1096450
    thank you! I check it out, i def am J (planner/ rational) in MBTI

TIM
    EII-INFj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found these links, from back when i was studying Socionics. I recall I typed as IEI Fe-INFp Lyricist - and I also guided myself here by the cognitive functions, which for IEI are equivalent for the MBTI INFJ's: Ni Fe Ti Se (EII has cognitive functions like the MBTI INFP's Fi Ne Se Ti). And i relate to "Work and at Home" description of this IEI:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ption-Filatova

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ion-(Filatova)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

which for IEI are equivalent for the MBTI INFJ's
    they are not. MBT has a mistake in the model - controverts to Jung. terms "judging" and "rational" were used by Jung for the same functions and what function is leading - this trait evidently prevail. judging type with leading perceiving function is a nonsense. alike extraverted type with leading introverted function

as MBT uses mostly preferences and pays lesser attention on functions - this mistake is lesser clear for them, than could. Socionics uses 8 functions not lesser than dichotomies and here the real model is more noticable.

J in MBT is always rational type. to understand your real type you may get a help in typing section. there are many mistakes in typing. about 50% of people can be mistyped, mostly to close types. I myself could not directly to choose between LSE and LSI - it's not clear for novices. I needed also to use IR effects to understand to be LSE.

Your type can be other NF or else easily than INFJ, INFP. You avatar seem closer to extraverts, for example. ENFJ, ENFP - among rather possible ones.

TIM
    EII-INFj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I done now the test that Beautiful Sky shared with me, and came out as EII, indeed. Thanks for sharing!

Attachment 15276
    INFJ-A ~ HSP ~ EII ~ Astro: Virgo/Leo/Virgo
    Enneagram: Type 9 The Peacemaker (9w1) sp/sx

Soul Alchemist ~ Spiritual ~ Empowered Introvert ~ Peaceful - interested in Self-Realization, the Meaning Of Life, the Universe, the Love, the Soulful, the Pure, the Sacred, the Free, the Truth, the Joyful & the Aesthetic

"I know a beautiful soul when I feel one.
    The empath in me honors the authentic in you."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I done now the test that Beautiful Sky shared with me, and came out as EII, indeed. Thanks for sharing!

Attachment 15276
    You’re welcome
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hi, everyone! I'm an INFJ-A / INFj EII, Ennea 4w5/4-7-1 sx/sp (or sp/sx, as i believed me till recently)
    I love studying personality typing and have been on the inner journey to self-realization for several years now ^.^

Nice to meet you & thanks for having me! Would love to make new friends on here!

Lorena
    This is what initially caught my attention
    -

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attachment 15276
    what test was that? can't see

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    You think I typed her with a test? No I didn’t. The test was for her own security and her own assurance not my determination for her type
    -

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    You think I typed her with a test? No I didn’t. The test was for her own security and her own assurance not my determination for her type
    I don't care what you type people, ms egomaniac. I asked a question to Lorena.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't care what you type people, ms egomaniac. I asked a question to Lorena.
    Then why do you care about the test?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You can take a dozen tests and score EII you won’t be one if you are not one
    -

TIM
    EII-INFj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was shared with me: https://www.aimtoknow.com/test_beta
    INFJ-A ~ HSP ~ EII ~ Astro: Virgo/Leo/Virgo
    Enneagram: Type 9 The Peacemaker (9w1) sp/sx

Soul Alchemist ~ Spiritual ~ Empowered Introvert ~ Peaceful - interested in Self-Realization, the Meaning Of Life, the Universe, the Love, the Soulful, the Pure, the Sacred, the Free, the Truth, the Joyful & the Aesthetic

"I know a beautiful soul when I feel one.
    The empath in me honors the authentic in you."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lorena I noticed you are a J type because like most J types visually your head leans forward and being a P at that point was impossible for you. Not only did your head lean forward but it I were to do a visual 3D model your neck alignment would sit near to the middle of your head rather to the back which is another indication of a J. I can see this from how your neck appears in your photo. Another thing one picks up on from years of observation
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are not. MBT has a mistake in the model - controverts to Jung. terms "judging" and "rational" were used by Jung for the same functions and what function is leading - this trait evidently prevail. judging type with leading perceiving function is a nonsense. alike extraverted type with leading introverted function

as MBT uses mostly preferences and pays lesser attention on functions - this mistake is lesser clear for them, than could. Socionics uses 8 functions not lesser than dichotomies and here the real model is more noticable.

J in MBT is always rational type. to understand your real type you may get a help in typing section. there are many mistakes in typing. about 50% of people can be mistyped, mostly to close types. I myself could not directly to choose between LSE and LSI - it's not clear for novices. I needed also to use IR effects to understand to be LSE.

Your type can be other NF or else easily than INFJ, INFP. You avatar seem closer to extraverts, for example. ENFJ, ENFP - among rather possible ones.
    "J in MBT is always rational type. "

Not at all, plenty of mbti INFJs are ILIs and IEIs as much as EIIs and LIIs, some INFJs are SLIs, ESIs and SEIs too but quite rare for mbti INFJ to be s type in socionics, still possible.

ILI and IEI is usually very common for MBTI INFJ
    Creative Te can appear rational due to strong and fantastic organisational skills.

I'm an INFJ in MBTI btw and I strongly relate to Ni-IP a lot more than any IJ types.

I'd say IEI, EII and ILI would be most common for INFJ mbti on a rough answer
    I hope you understand my point

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lorena I noticed you are a J type because like most J types visually your head leans forward and being a P at that point was impossible for you. Not only did your head lean forward but it I were to do a visual 3D model your neck alignment would sit near to the middle of your head rather to the back which is another indication of a J. I can see this from how your neck appears in your photo. Another thing one picks up on from years of observation
    HERETIC BS

years of observations just to type people with poor posture J!! bah.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@GammavsBeta
    heretic

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jehova, Jehova!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

HERETIC BS

years of observations just to type people with poor posture J!! bah.
    You don’t recognize when you are spoken to?
    -

in a cube suspended in the center of space
    TIM
    xyz
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everyone who thinks they differ from the rest of the corrupt masses that are in love with instagram and snapchat and whatnot test as INFJ. that is not to say that the OP is this way though

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@GammavsBeta
    heretic
    Doesn't apply to the situation tbh

I think you lack intellectual logic personally so before resorting to low level insults maybe challenge your brain for once, maybe read some challenging books illogical guy. I'm just trying to help you tbh because your logic is horrible.

Weren't you the bully btw who emotionally got riled up because a user typed themselves EII so you constantly tried to bully them until they left the site? No wonder you don't listen to my criticism you have basic level thought process, you're a pure headed narcissist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is nonsense through and through.

And you know it.