Page 105 of 199 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,200 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ Ne users trigger Sol, seems to be the case.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Non Te valuing and low D Te types are dominant on this forum and, quite honestly, it can be disorienting as hell for Te leads--it's one of the reasons why I feel compelled to keep my distance, at times. It's frustrating when it seems as if one's strengths fall on deaf ears. And Low D Fi and unvalued Fe certainly don’t make it easier to bridge that gap. In part, I think much of Sol's antics are due to him feeling frustrated that his brand of "help" isn't taken more "seriously," so to speak.

Fortunately for others, LIEs tend not to be micro managers, probably stemming from low D Se; if folks don't want to listen, their asses can stay confused for all I care, though it still is rather irksome. But part of what LSEs do best is micro manage and stay glued to your ass, thanks in part to high D Se. This is why Sol seems irritatingly relentless in his pursuit of Te oriented systematizing and error correction. Cognitively speaking, he is compelled to make the outer world make more sense (within the confines of his breadth of knowledge).

In addition to all that, Te is only as good as the information it's accumulated and Sol could certainly stand to learn more; problem is he doesn't know as much as he thinks he does. Moreover, that strong Si sense impression firmly roots him in "tried and true" data and methods that he's previously experienced and that have worked for him in the past. He is weary and frightened (lol) of methods that rely on strong intuition (Ni/Ne "patterns" and "associations"). He only truly trusts what he can see and what he has already seen before. Clearly, his tarot hobby isn't working fast enough to help reduce his fear of the unknown.
    Last edited by Alonzo; 11-10-2019 at 04:58 PM.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sol is someone you need to get acclimatized with before you can appreciate his godly knowledge of socionics.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

honestly yeah those are good points @ImOutThere

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Non Te valuing and low D Te types are dominant on this forum and, quite honestly, it can be disorienting as hell for Te leads--it's one of the reasons why I feel compelled to keep my distance, at times. It's frustrating when it seems as if one's strengths fall on deaf ears. And Low D Fi and unvalued Fe certainly don’t make it easier to bridge that gap. In part, I think much of Sol's antics are due to him feeling frustrated that his brand of "help" isn't taken more "seriously," so to speak.

Fortunately for others, LIEs tend not to be micro managers, probably stemming from low D Se; if folks don't want to listen, their asses can stay confused for all I care, though it still is rather irksome. But part of what LSEs do best is micro manage and stay glued to your ass, thanks in part to high D Se. This is why Sol seems irritatingly relentless in his pursuit of Te oriented systematizing and error correction. Cognitively speaking, he is compelled to make the outer world make more sense (within the confines of his breadth of knowledge).

In addition to all that, Te is only as good as the information it's accumulated and Sol could certainly stand to learn more; problem is he doesn't know as much as he thinks he does. Moreover, that strong Si sense impression firmly roots him in "tried and true" data and methods that he's previously experienced and that have worked for him in the past. He is weary and frightened (lol) of methods that rely on strong intuition (Ni/Ne "patterns" and "associations"). He only truly trusts what he can see and what he has already seen before. Clearly, his tarot hobby isn't working fast enough to help reduce his fear of the unknown.
    Nothing yet has worked for him, yet...at least not in the dating world lol
    Also, he bases things on stereotypes that he wants so desperately to be true...truth...however they are not. They are stereotypes. "Based on your avatar you're beta" lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@bouncingoffclouds I was snooping around your thread and just wanted to say > don't think it's totally odd to have favorable relations with folks from opposing quadras, especially fellow NFs because even though Beta and Delta F types have different cognitive preferences, the overarching needs and values tend to overlap. My best friend of 15 years is ILE and two of my mentors are ILE and LII--it's quite possible to be motivated and inspired by our "darksided" cousins without actually being one of them. Lol

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Totally agree : ) I think the getting along with betas part is the NF'ness too (they've also helped me a lot with shit I struggle with personally...they've really helped encourage me to not give an f where I shouldn't) and alphas, well some fellow Ne explorers and Si appreciators there, gammas be chill too and can be undeniable protectors where it's needed

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@sbbds I was summoned from the deeps and there is nary a trolling in sight. What is this! *foot tapping*

j/k
    Last edited by GuavaDrunk; 11-11-2019 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Font size would not let itself be trolled.
    Reason is a whore.

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

this is nice and all dude, but it's better to say simply: being an asshole is NTR
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    I think that many functions can help people to type others, be it logical or ethical, but I also think that Ni is the function that helps a person the most with typing, since it is related to pattern recognition. this means that INxx types give the most reliable typings, depending on their level of knowledge of course.
    n-o

person A who has 4d Ni compare with person B who has 1d Ni, do you think that if person who has Ni in say, polr position, will engage mentally harmful thought process in order to type someone?

if this activity is conscious and present in mind, person B will use their 4d & 3d IMs as conscious mental activity. it will result in different type method.

so you can see that some people love to type by 'vibe' and 'vi' and 'what movies you like' and others type in different way and so on.

to observe characteristics of person doesn't require pattern recognition as only skill as you are not surveillance camera, and you are not looking for concrete properties of target.

or else: 'people with weak Se find it difficult to cross the road and getting hit always by cars?' no.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    this is nice and all dude, but it's better to say simply: being an asshole is NTR
    True, but type can influence what we consider to be asshole behavior. Whether done intentionally or or not, we might not be so fond of folks that constantly hit our PoLR functions, for example--theoretically, this is where conflict relations stem from.

IMO, Sol would not be an asshole because he, simply by virtue of being a Te lead, irritates low D Te types; he'd be an asshole because he fully understands that he might and uses this to his advantage OR simply doesn't give a fuck that he makes others uncomfortable with his stalker-lite behavior. And he's actually copped to the latter, so I do believe that he is an asshole proper.

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

True, but type can influence what we consider to be asshole behavior. Whether done intentionally or or not, we might not be so fond of folks that constantly hit our PoLR functions, for example--theoretically, this is where conflict relations stem from.

IMO, Sol would not be an asshole because he, simply by virtue of being a Te lead, irritates low D Te types; he'd be an asshole because he fully understands that he might and uses this to his advantage OR simply doesn't give a fuck that he makes others uncomfortable with his stalker-lite behavior. And he's actually copped to the latter, so I do believe that he is an asshole proper.
    i explained in separate post on another thread my pov about sol and it is not IMO to do with type but of course you are free to interpret your way. yes you are right different type perceive different people as assholes.

I said:

to acquire information and then to not share it to improve common goal, instead to keep to yourself to appear as 'above others' (in this case 'pro typer') is personality aspect common to community aliens.

it's nice and good he helped you, but if he did it in way intending to help you, rather than intending to 'appear to be more correct than others', it would likely have come faster and with less drama.

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoodoo View Post
    Cause you're ******?
    This town ain't big enough for both of us.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would expect no less from ******.
    previously Megadoodoo

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

its definitely related boi open ur eyes. u rlly think F types are more rude than T types, on average?

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    its definitely related boi open ur eyes. u rlly think F types are more rude than T types, on average?
    yeah I guess actually

but I think being an asshole is a different thing. T type that can't really speak to people without coming off as moron is not same thing as someone intentionally being a cunt

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi lead types should bask in empathy and kindness, not your typical cunts : )

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    Fi lead types should bask in empathy and kindness, not your typical cunts : )

Really the #1 cause of death in the Bible belt is is getting beaten by person holding a Bible. Number ESI's who are doing this is staggeringly high. *)

*might be overblown fantasy
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yeah I guess actually

but I think being an asshole is a different thing. T type that can't really speak to people without coming off as moron is not same thing as someone intentionally being a cunt
    Ok well. T types are probably more likely to intentionally be cunts cuz they lack moral insight and empathy, or lack an awareness of social impact their comments might make, so might be more vindictive. They value being right over being cooperative for example

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I can't believe you guys are comparing people to ****** of all people. Do you not realize the level of evil he was? I mean how could you?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky

talk with your wannabe-EII comrade @toska
    he may be your dual and needs your help. during your communication he'll can to understand the important what he wanted

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Beautiful sky

talk with your wannabe-EII comrade @toska
    he may be your dual and needs your help. during your communication he'll can to understand the important what he wanted
    Okay. I will. Thanks for the direction.
    -

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Some recent typings, including new/unpopular ones:

@Uncle Ave , @coeruleum , @GuavaDrunk , @golden , @Luminous Lynx , @Spermatozoa : EIE

@Adam Strange , @Alonzo , @Anglas , @FDG : LIE

@Remiel , @End , @Investigator , @Attis , spider (idk her current username): ILI

@cookie123 , @maniac , @Tallmo , @ballistic gerbil , @aster , @angelic : SEI

@squark , @Myst , @Muddy , @Peteronfire , @Karatos : LSI

@mclane , @jessica_123 , @Cosmic Teapot , @Ragdoll Cat : SLI

@ooo , @Chae , @jason_m , @Raver (RIP ): IEE

@woofwoofl , @totalize , @idontgiveafuck , @voider , @flames : SEE

@Kill4Me , @faith , @inaLim , @kingslayer , @Ananke , @Herzy , @Number 9 large : SLE

@Averroes / suedehead , @ashlesha , @kalinoche : ESI

@Delilah , @wacey , @Beautiful sky , @Subteigh , @Lord Pixel , @Andreas , @uniden , @hag , @Froody Blue Gem , maybe @toska : EII

@Heretic 007 , @Grendel , @mu4 , @kopyk : ILE

@soundofconfusion , @hacim , @FreelancePoliceman , @myresearch , @chipsandunderwear , @ClownsandEntropy , @Rebelondeck , @ouronis , @COOL AND MANLY , @Kimumumu / main owner of @Santa Claus (?), @Hitta : LII

@Armalite , @Pookie , @bouncingoffclouds , @Aylen , @Singu , @Baboooshka , @Chryssie , @Olimpia , @Deer Woman , @lynn , @summerprincess , @starfall , @BandD , Pink (idk current handle): IEI

Can’t think of others atm. If I missed you and you’re offended then sorry lol.
    Santa has never been "owned" by anybody. Ho Ho Ho!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@hag
    the wish to have better IR with ESI leaded you to suppose yourself as ILI. you thought your type for long seems as EII, what is close to EIE and far from ILI. You are emotional, what is not ILI at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    lol @ Ne users trigger Sol, seems to be the case.
    shortages of F "users" does this mostly. due to my leading T

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@hag
    the wish to have better IR with ESI leaded you to suppose yourself as ILI. you thought your type for long seems as EII, what is close to EIE and far from ILI. You are emotional, what is not ILI at all.
    She typed EII years ago, and that was because she was transitioning over from MBTI. In MBTI she was INFJ. This transition tends to confuse alot of people, and most are unlikely to type themselves correctly on the first attempt. She considered herself ESI for over a year, until literally this week. ILI is not a particularly superior IR to ESI Identity relations. Identity and Activity relations are both favorable.

More to the point, please provide any evidence whatsoever for Hag being "emotional". Quote something from her forum history that clearly demonstrates her as such. I live with her. She is here with me. I've been around her extensively. She is a very stoic woman with a gentle voice. There is nothing Fe about her behaviour. I understand if you used IR to arrive at your conclusion, but Hag's forum history is one of brevity and dark humor.

Regardless, I have actual, lived experience with her, and there's nothing EIE about her at all. You are right about me being ESI, but Hag is not EIE. If I were to explain the long list of reasons for her ILI typing I would need to talk extensively about her past, which is private to her and nobody else's business. Also, since you like VI, we used Filatova VI to further confirm both of our types. I live with her everyday and her resting face and expressions fit the ILI VI models. Her natural expression in-person is strikingly similar to this ILI VI model.
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."

Model A: ESI-Se -
    DCNH: Dominant

Enneagram: 1w2, 2w1, 6w7
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Luminous Lynx

objectivity is not strong part of F types, and especially Fe due to weak nonvalued Te. they tend to prefer emotional "image" (Fe) and fantasies (Ni)
    remember yourself in the past why you've changed the opinion ESI -> EIE. in more degree this happens with her

mirage is not bad IR. you have the supplementing by secondary function the same like duals would have
    anyway there is a lot to do for good relations, despite IR there. Jung type is only one important thing among many ones

to prefer the reason, including the correct types, is better approach. mistakes may lead to worse decisions. for example, T region occupations mb harder for her. the cost of pleasant dreams mb too high

you'll need a time to understand me

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Luminous Lynx

objectivity is not strong part of F types, and especially Fe due to weak nonvalued Te. they tend to prefer emotional "image" (Fe) and fantasies (Ni)
    remember yourself in the past why you've changed the opinion ESI -> EIE. in more degree this happens with her

mirage is not bad IR. you have the supplementing by secondary function the same like duals would have
    anyway there is a lot to do for good relations, despite IR there. Jung type is only one important thing among many ones

to prefer the reason, including the correct types, is better approach. mistakes may lead to worse decisions. for example, T region occupations mb harder for her. the cost of pleasant dreams mb too high

you'll need a time to understand me
    Sol... sol! Fe types have Te as a role function and Te is not being objective it’s making rules of logical actions. Fe types are highly realistic and sometimes more in touch with how society functions as a whole

Can you respect the FACT that they are friends, live together and know each other more intimately than you who is on the internet?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    She typed EII years ago, and that was because she was transitioning over from MBTI. In MBTI she was INFJ. This transition tends to confuse alot of people, and most are unlikely to type themselves correctly on the first attempt. She considered herself ESI for over a year, until literally this week. ILI is not a particularly superior IR to ESI Identity relations. Identity and Activity relations are both favorable.

More to the point, please provide any evidence whatsoever for Hag being "emotional". Quote something from her forum history that clearly demonstrates her as such. I live with her. She is here with me. I've been around her extensively. She is a very stoic woman with a gentle voice. There is nothing Fe about her behaviour. I understand if you used IR to arrive at your conclusion, but Hag's forum history is one of brevity and dark humor.

Regardless, I have actual, lived experience with her, and there's nothing EIE about her at all. You are right about me being ESI, but Hag is not EIE. If I were to explain the long list of reasons for her ILI typing I would need to talk extensively about her past, which is private to her and nobody else's business. Also, since you like VI, we used Filatova VI to further confirm both of our types. I live with her everyday and her resting face and expressions fit the ILI VI models. Her natural expression in-person is strikingly similar to this ILI VI model.
    Sigh for another sol typing
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@hag

shortages of F "users" does this mostly. due to my leading T
    She is not at all emotional
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@voider
    seems to have Fe, being inadequately rude for Fi. has some behavior and thoughts closer to N

the avatar has a woman in dark room, with seen only a siluete. this expresses the being hided state what is more expected for introverts

the most clear is Fe
    shaw a predisposition to be not stupid enough for IEI

with a video would be easier. but many introverts are too shy for this and prefer to suffer from mistyping consequences than to show their pretty faces *sigh*
    Last edited by Sol; 11-18-2019 at 10:04 AM.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to have Fe
    shaw a predisposition to be not stupid enough for IEI
    1.) LOL@mispelling one of the easiest words in the English language while critiquing someone else's competence.

2.) LOL@ the irony of referring to IEIs as stupid while you [laughably and wrongfully] claim expertise in a system based on an IEI's brilliant theories.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

N00b @Sol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@hag I would love to learn how you self discovered ILI, if it’s not too intrusive for you to share
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    Santa has never been "owned" by anybody. Ho Ho Ho!
    Santa feels Delta to me
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    @soundofconfusion @adamstrange @Alonzo

I mean what else do I really need to say here? the evidence does it for me. I've never seen an LSE handle other people's ideas as badly as this. Ne users trigger @Sol to no end.

LSIs are very hierarchical hence when you disagree with Sol you will be dismissed because you are a noob and only he truly understands the phenomena of socionics.

1D Ne in action people, its superego because of his animosity towards it.

He loves beta NFs, all his type examples are attractive young bloggers and theyre usually fortune-tellers and shit.
    He’s LSE who is having ideal expectations of his world and is now finally starting to see reality. I have never doubted that he’s LSE
    -

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Sol is someone you need to get acclimatized with before you can appreciate his godly knowledge of socionics.
    You have drunk from the grail, o good sir.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Marep

mb LII

Sets speculations above the reason and the morality - Ti.
    Rather repetative - J. Seems restrained - I.

Does not understand good what are facts and the difference with hypotheses, assumptions. Takes too seriously doubtful parts of the theory to reduce a possibility for Te.
    Does not show significant emotionality and an interest in humanitarian discussions, what is closer to T. Seems as assured in talking by T terms, no significant naive/kiddy impression there of F types.

May to have higher interest to Fe values, especially alphas, among his famouses themes.

Seems to be higher annoyed by breaking of grammar rules, what is Ti region. Switched there when disliked the disagreement with him. That could be a switching to strong assured T region in a stressed situation. I saw the similar at Fe types also, which ones used that as an emotional negative mark, but Fe seems too doubtful for him. Definetely there was no wish to act according to Fi values, to be polite and lesser direct in a criticism.

Could be catched by hysterics of local Fe types to start copy their style of communications and relation to the theory.

LII is close to his current opinion as EII. I seems saw his video in the past and EII was among supposed types.
    Not holly enough for EII. EII can be weird sometimes, but overly stay cute. I get not that "cute" impression from him.