SEI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Biden

Good evening ladies and gentleman, since overtaking the Presidency,

Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design

As my era unfolds I will immediately work with my administration to bring the following:

1. Undo @Donald Trump's Asylum policy. Before you were required to go to the US embassy to apply for an asylum, now I will get rid of any paperwork and open doors for all.

2. Executive Orders:

I will get rid of the travel ban of 53 Muslim nations. @Donald Trump's ban applied to 6 out of the 53 Muslim nations. These 6 nations do not do background checks and this ban originally took place to screen for terrorism.

Rejoining of the Paris Climate Accord - in order to combat climate change we will transfer jobs out of the US and ship them to foreign countries

Mandating mask wearing - if you plan on flying around, a mask will be required

A pathway for citizenship - if you happen to be one of the 11 million illegal immigrants that made it into the US, I will make applying for citizenship much easier for you. (Which also means more democratic votes for me in the future)

3. Executive Orders on the horizon:

Having US citizens pay for abortions in other countries around the world

Requiring schools to have transgender bathrooms

As part of the COVID relief plan, making the minimum wage $15/hr. Businesses may have to lay more people off because of this. And because of less profits, companies will have to raise their prices. The poor will ultimately suffer.
    Last edited by Joe Biden; 01-20-2021 at 06:25 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Inauguration Day

Last edited by Joe Biden; 01-20-2021 at 10:35 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’d watch my back around your vice president.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I’d watch my back around your vice president.
    She has a trophy collection of spinal columns.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be perfectly honest, I'm kind of torn on the raising of the minimum wage. Long-term, raising the minimum wage just inflates the price of everything and makes people that already make more than that poorer into the future. It's essentially wealth redistribution of the middle class to the lower class and doesn't deal with the problem of upper classes constantly getting richer (because they don't care about hourly wages). Of course, there are some positives from this for the poor; certain things will become cheaper for poorer people, such as housing and anything else that doesn't rely on a lot of costly labor and has a fixed supply, like food or burning oil and gas. Which is fine. But I feel like I'm kind of getting screwed when I make $22/hr (with a college degree) and now everyone is going to make $15/hr. Cause if you factor in businesses increasing prices to make up for the cost of their products, then aren't I the one get shafted because I'm not getting paid any more? (and I'm not even considered middle class with $22/hr, I don't think)
    Fortunately, I've been really good with investing over the years and make more from that then working, but it almost begs the question, why do I even bother working hourly then? Rich people always say working hourly is for suckers; maybe they are right...

edit: I would have preferred Andrew Yang's dividend idea more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

Banned
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings comrades,

Today marks the 48th anniversary of Roe V. Wade, requiring all 50 states to be pro-abortion.

Now what would happen if Roe V. Wade was overturned?

Well let me make it clear, it does NOT make abortion illegal, rather, allow states to decide to be pro-abortion or pro-life

Since most states are already pro-abortion, nothing significant would change - worse case scenario someone in a pro-life state would have to drive to a nearby pro-abortion state.

Now as President,

I'm doing a significant amount of "cleaning up"

I am pro-abortion and I support Roe V. Wade, Planned Parenthood, and the abortion industry.

As a matter of fact, all the pro-life Christians I've kicked out of the Health and Human services.

I'm thinking of appointing Xavier Beccera (Former California Attorney General after @Kamala Harris) to be the Secretary to Health and Human services.

If you guys can recall, Xavier Beccera financially destroyed the journalist David Daleiden for the reporting the selling of baby body parts by Planned Parenthood.

Anyway, Xavier will lead the way in requiring pro-life pregnancy crisis centers to:

1) Advertise for abortion and,
    2) Direct women to planned parenthood if needed.

Xavier also supports abortion through all 9-months of pregnancy.

Lastly,

Dr. Fauci will be my Chief Medical Advisor. He declared that abortion is "promoting gender equality."

I am also working hard to reverse the Mexico City Policy; this will require US citizens to fund abortions around the world.
    Last edited by Joe Biden; 01-23-2021 at 12:40 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Next Executive Order:
    The Equality Act

"People cannot be discriminated against based on gender or gender identity."

This act will apply to work places, schools, sports, etc

If you are a business owner, who owns a privately owned business,

Your dress code will not matter.

Right now, there are plenty of businesses with dress codes but I just undid that.

If a man wants to wear a dress/make up, they can and there is nothing you can do about it. Yes, I am telling you exactly how to run your business.

You will not be able to stop them, even if they are the face of the organization or work in customer service.

If your 10-year old daughter walks into a public dressing room and runs into an old-man who identifies as female, there is nothing you can do.