Page 108 of 199 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,320 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OwO
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@COVID 007
    one of arguments for him to have F type is the result (32/36) significantly higher than average (it's up to ~30) in emotions recognizing test

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @COVID 007
    one of arguments for him to have F type is the result (32/36) significantly higher than average (it's up to ~30) in emotions recognizing test
    I would expect Fe valuers to do well in this test and Fi valuers to do poorly, more than an indicator of T vs. F.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Add me too pls

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    New Addition: Emily

Here's the accurate typings for numerous members over the years. These are not guesses, estimations, speculations, conjectures or interpretations but knowledge. I cracked the VI templates for every socionics type and subtype and discovered the only conceptually/structurally/logically flawless breakdown for every type wing and stack using type wing and stack.

ILE-Ti: Myst, Transkar, LuchoisLurking, JWC3, MadCity, Troll NR 007, Falsehope
    ILE-Ne: Geneiouws, Lagerdemon, Cubazoan, Nickelslick, Hitta, dangerbird89

ESE-Fe: Chipsnunderwear, Suz, Inumbra, Subteigh, Kalinoche, FlutteringShyx, Mrrrmaid, Fardraft
    ESE-Si: Mu4, Wacey, Xerx, Esaman, KrigtheViking, Hacim, Little Timmy,

LII-Ti: N0ki/Zap, Muddy, Reactance, User Name, Bertrand, Etar
    LII-Ne: Kimuchi/kimu, Zero, Vers, Vesstheastralsilky

SEI-Si: johannesbloem, chriscorey, the whole English, lelelewomanwomanwoman, Megatrop, Emily
    SEI-Fe: BnD, crazedrat, dinky, Neokortex, Pallas Athena, Coeruleum, gammavsbeta

SLE-Se: herzy, mercutio/satan, ananke, idontgiveaf
    SLE-Ti: agee, kill4me

LSI-Se: Spider, Missbabydoll, Pole, Aramas, Karatos
    LSI-Ti: Rocky, Hamouchou

IEI-Fe: Allie, Pink, SisofNight, Cassandra, Fay, Summer Princess, Xiavay
    IEI-Ni: Starfall/Fox, Glam, Elina, Strrrng, Velvet, Penny Dreadful

EIE-Fe: Cuivienen, Alonzo
    EIE-Ni: Gilly, Darya, Bain, Sarinana

SEE-Se: Woofwoofl, Handjob, Number9Large
    SEE-Fi: Lucas, Aquagraph, Chae, Vogue Paris, Totalize, Schwiftyrickity, Niko

LIE-Ni: Ineffable, Moonraker, Avebury
    LIE-Te: Ashton, FDG, Expat, Invisiblehim, Narc, Anglas

ESI-Se: DiscoJoe, EJArendee, Jet City Woman, MisterNi, Scarletluxx, Amber/Rosewood, Strangeling, Oppai Anschluss
    ESI-Fi: Lungs, Golden, Ouronis, Radio, Suedehead, Galen, Kore/Persephone, Delilah, the Locust, Saiorse, Hag

ILI-Ni: Scapegrace, Korpsey, Krieger, Cpig, InvisibleJim, Floozy
    ILI-Te: Marie, Mensupermateriam, Aestrivex, Crispy, Soupman

SLI-Si: Words, Stray, Scarper, LuminousLynx, Lord Pixel
    SLI-Te: kim, daft punk, directorabbie, pookie, Jessica, may, supremacist, plasmatorpedo1043, Araz

LSE-Te: Absurd, JimBean, QueenTiger
    LSE-Si: William, JackOliverAaron/Echidna1000, BurningIce, Timmy, Smilingeyes, Laurie’s Crusader, Viktor, Kingslayer

IEE-Ne: Elizathomason, UDP, Sapphire, Syrup De Gem, Pinoline, Azbestos, Nanashi, VenusRose
    IEE-Fi: Finale/Finaplex, Airman/airborne, Adam Strange, Prince Andrei, Niffer, Eos

EII-Ne: Aylen, Epheme, Wasp, Tpaduan, User123
    EII-Fi: maritsa/beautiful sky, mikemex, IBTL, contra, sol, suintal/silke, tela/arachne, Olimpia, thehotelambush, Yaaroslav

Click here to find out their enneagram types.[/B]
    You typed me SEI-Fe first using VI. Now you typed me as SEI-Si. What changed? I still do not agree with this typing (even though this one makes more sense than the previous one), maybe I am underdeveloped in this function, who knows. Anyway, I haven't yet found an ILE woman to be anything like a dual, it's kinda disappointing. I appreciate your efforts, and I hope I find the best match dual independently of my real type. That's what matters for me anyway.
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 04-23-2020 at 05:24 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I would expect Fe valuers to do well in this test and Fi valuers to do poorly
    You claim that Ti types understand emotions of other people better than Fi types. It's heretical nonsense.

You have assigned yourself Ti type - LSI. If you got high results in the test - the good chance you are having F type. It's often when people mistake in types, especially novices. I recommend to make a typing theme with a videointerview.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You claim that Ti types understand emotions of other people better than Fi types. It's heretical nonsense.

You have assigned yourself Ti type - LSI. If you got high results in the test - the good chance you are having F type. It's often when people mistake in types, especially novices. I recommend to make a typing theme with a videointerview.
    I personally scored 32 there, I'm a Ti ego too.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I claim that Fe valuers probably are more geared towards recognizing emotional cues from expressions and micro-expressions, body language etc. Fi egos might use a different (more holistic?) approach, I don't know really since my Fi is weak.

Edit: Just did the test to prove my point - 29/36. Sol, you just suck at it because you're LSE. Ti egos are pretty good at it. Nothing to do with being T or F type.
    Last edited by Northstar; 04-24-2020 at 01:55 PM. Reason: took the test

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not everything is socionics related, the people that are alive today are the selection of thousands of years of evolution and development.

Being able to read basic emotional expressions can literally be a do or die situation and so I imagine most of the population would score fairly well on this.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    Not everything is socionics related
    When noobs reject even core theory to protect own much possible mistakes it's funny.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ok, so here's a big change for me: I think @woofwoofl is IEE.

I can't find my old typings post. I searched for it. So I'm just dropping that one

Also, just for the record though it hasn't changed and I haven't seen him recently: cuivienen ILE.

And before I forget:
    @Capitalist Pig: LSI
    @kingslayer: SLE
    @Aylen: IEI
    @mfckr: EIE
    Last edited by Aramas; 04-24-2020 at 05:57 PM.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Aramas forgetting about me as always.
    I still think mfckrz is LIE. Could be EIE, yes, I've only spent a couple of minutes with him on discord, after all, but LIE > EIE to me.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baboooshka View Post
    @Aramas forgetting about me as always.
    I still think mfckrz is LIE. Could be EIE, yes, I've only spent a couple of minutes with him on discord, after all, but LIE > EIE to me.
    As always? IEI

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When noobs reject even core theory to protect own much possible mistakes it's funny.
    Yea see that shit happening all the time

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aaron Something SLE (maybe EIE)

Irrational lead. Major Se, but also very "flair-y" - Fe. Too combative for no reason than EIEs imo though. VI from profile pic fits one of Filatova's SLEs 99%, but Aaron's obviously-forced&dramaticized eye expression shows what I said about the Fe thing. Also fits EIE VI.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, he VI’s and behaves IEE. Male IEE often display way more role Se than females which confuses you here.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somebody make an educated guess on my type perhaps?
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    If you proceed, I will shower you in as much love as I can send through the screen.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

U alrdy had enough attention

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    U alrdy had enough attention
    It’s not for attention... It’s for SCIENCE!!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, he VI’s and behaves IEE. Male IEE often display way more role Se than females which confuses you here.
    Post IEEs that look and are uber uber agressive and keep up(duration) the aggressiveness.

I'll admit I don't know many male IEEs, but none come anywhere near as gruff as him. Umm, there's a really famous videogame youtuber whose name escapes me... fat, very round face, unkempt/disgusting, has an SLI gf/collaborator. Oh, also Bernie Sanders. No other examples I can point to for reference, sorry. edit: I've seen Conan O'brien typed IEE; I've not bothered but either that or ESE seems right - assuming he's IEE, he doesn't have the same vicious aggressiveness either.
    Last edited by Quez; 04-25-2020 at 10:11 PM.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would you say SLE instead of SEE? Are you assuming Fi = nice?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Why would you say SLE instead of SEE? Are you assuming Fi = nice?
    No. I explained how I see SLE vs SEE eye expressions recently in the Beta Examples thread.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@COVID 007
    Sol lol, I scored 19 out of 36 and you type me IEI.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    It would be one of factors to suppose your type, anyway.
    Low results does not mean bad F, obligately (as lesser efforts may do this). While to get high result having T is more doubtful. In case you'd was T - you'd got it.

Your result is significantly below average, what rises the possibility of additional factors in your case. Mb the test with examples of european race works worse for asians. It's known that harder to recongize people of other races - it needs a time to adopt. Mb this test if affected by the similar reasons.
    Last edited by Sol; 04-25-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Just wondering if you find this sort of inner reflection bit uncomfortable? I think some SLE's seem to react like that at least heat of the moment [while ILE's do not have a clue about their surroundings but this sort of pic based thing is bit different. I'm also totally clueless how people get their bodies in sync with each other IRL. Mirroring body language or something.].
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol and I'm typed IEE by the same ppl who are supporting Aaron's IEE type

the logic of this forum fails me

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quez View Post
    Post IEEs that look and are uber uber agressive and keep up(duration) the aggressiveness.

I'll admit I don't know many male IEEs, but none come anywhere near as gruff as him. Umm, there's a really famous videogame youtuber whose name escapes me... fat, very round face, unkempt/disgusting, has an SEI gf/collaborator. Oh, also Bernie Sanders. No other examples I can point to for reference, sorry. edit: I've seen Conan O'brien typed IEE; I've not bothered but either that or ESE seems right - assuming he's IEE, he doesn't have the same vicious aggressiveness either.
    I've noticed some Si valuers have eye contact that's so strong some people mistake them for Se quadra people.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quez View Post
    @Aaron Something SLE (maybe EIE)

Irrational lead. Major Se, but also very "flair-y" - Fe. Too combative for no reason than EIEs imo though. VI from profile pic fits one of Filatova's SLEs 99%, but Aaron's obviously-forced&dramaticized eye expression shows what I said about the Fe thing. Also fits EIE VI.
    Ok, I got typed SLE, this is just the limit of ridiculous

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, me having anger management issues is another topic lmao, i'm in no way Beta. People just want to type according by comments people make and don't bother on making video or voice-chat interviews, which is very little practical.

Now they're typing me SLE. The fuck i'm an aggressor, i'm infantile, I shit myself and need someone to wipe me and tuck me in. It's just that what i say comes off as kinda "aggressive" over text.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    Yeah, me having anger management issues is another topic lmao, i'm in no way Beta. People just want to type according by comments people make and don't bother on making video or voice-chat interviews, which is very little practical.

Now they're typing me SLE. The fuck i'm an aggressor, i'm infantile, I shit myself and need someone to wipe me and tuck me in. It's just that what i say comes off as kinda "aggressive" over text.
    all of what I've read of you pretty much always revolves around how aggressive and vendicative you act to ppl in your life, your comments to me demonstrating it~

if socionics exists, this is Se (somewhere valued)

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

socionics doesnt exist ok but lets pretend

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really see the problem with Aaron's IEE typing. I think Se role can come off pretty strongly. It also sounds like he has other mental health issues unrelated to socionics that may contribute to this (based on some comments he has made basically stating this). He seems to use a good deal of Ne and value it. He seems to devalue Fe and has spoken out against aspects of it. He's also talked about having problems relating to his Ti PoLr and seems to have a pretty good grasp of what it looks like for him. Just my opinion based on some of what I've seen

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow this thread is blowing up now.

Ok, here’s my unfiltered thoughts on this:

1.) ooo, I have nothing against you and I’m in no way defending Aaron over you or picking sides (I don’t do that Fi business), but I see a good dose of projection in here. You are calling him out on his anger issues when you yourself have countless times come off as bitter and passive aggressive on here. (Just the very fact that you don’t even quote people in your replies to them and just nonchalantly comment below them with the idea that they will just see it; it comes off as someone quietly talking shit about someone under their breath)

2.) Aaron, I have nothing against you either but your whole act on here is just... boring. Like you have no substance to offer on here from what I’ve seen; you’d rather try your hardest to be edgy with failing results. Though IEEs can be controversial I would expect some actual insight from one and not just... that. That being said, you are NOT SLE and you’re too new for me to confidently pin a type to. I will say that IEEs come in many different flavors but a hallmark with ALL of them -from my experience- is some strange complex revolving around expression of anger. It usually results in passive aggression but depending on upbringing, enneagram, mental health, etc. it can definitely result in explosive anger. And I’ve seen it. I have an IEE female friend who is IEE through the core and she has a bad tendency of suddenly snapping on people and coming off too strong for no reason...

3.) I initially had a last point in mind but I’ve lost it so I’ll just wait for the responses to my take and inject it in later if it comes back to me.

4.) I realize it might be hypocritical for me to make a post without quoting or using mentions but that’s too much work for me right now.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not rare for IEE to display "sudden flashes of anger" and being paranoid/volatile about physical confrontation. One IEE guy was even proud of knocking over some harmless old drunk because he thought (unrealistically) that he was being attacked, there are more similar real life examples but I'm not going to talk about them here.
    The anger is usually verbal and despite sounding tough, IEE don't really prefer to take fights physical.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perfect flames, ur welcome to IEE club bruv

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow this thread is blowing up now.

Ok, here’s my unfiltered thoughts on this:

1.) ooo, I have nothing against you and I’m in no way defending Aaron over you or picking sides (I don’t do that Fi business), but I see a good dose of projection in here. You are calling him out on his anger issues when you yourself have countless times come off as bitter and passive aggressive on here. (Just the very fact that you don’t even quote people in your replies to them and just nonchalantly comment below them with the idea that they will just see it; it comes off as someone quietly talking shit about someone under their breath)

2.) Aaron, I have nothing against you either but your whole act on here is just... boring. Like you have no substance to offer on here from what I’ve seen; you’d rather try your hardest to be edgy with failing results. Though IEEs can be controversial I would expect some actual insight from one and not just... that. That being said, you are NOT SLE and you’re too new for me to confidently pin a type to. I will say that IEEs come in many different flavors but a hallmark with ALL of them -from my experience- is some strange complex revolving around expression of anger. It usually results in passive aggression but depending on upbringing, enneagram, mental health, etc. it can definitely result in explosive anger. And I’ve seen it. I have an IEE female friend who is IEE through the core and she has a bad tendency of suddenly snapping on people and coming off too strong for no reason...

3.) I initially had a last point in mind but I’ve lost it so I’ll just wait for the responses to my take and inject it in later if it comes back to me.

4.) I realize it might be hypocritical for me to make a post without quoting or using mentions but that’s too much work for me right now.
    I don't care if it's boring, wasn't trying to amuse you. LMAO. Not even trying to be controversial, what the fuck? I'm supposed to be your clown?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I liked his take, there is nothing to be defensive about. I thought he was fair.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    I don't care if it's boring, wasn't trying to amuse you. LMAO. Not even trying to be controversial, what the fuck? I'm supposed to be your clown?
    Ah yes, the one trick pony.
    Let it fly over your head as ponies can’t fly.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah yes, the one trick pony.
    Let it fly over your head as ponies can’t fly.
    Why do Beta NF's speak gibberish?