Thread: I think I know my type

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I think I know my type

I'm an IEI that values self-sufficient and helpful Te and devalues business Te. And I value good-natured Fe, but devalue societal-pressure Fe.

Does that even make sense? Cause I think it does.
    previously Megadoodoo

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also 954 on tritype. I'm like an emotionally stunted IEI that got good at ILI stuff, wth.

Oh well, life is dumb. As long as nobody comments on this thread, this can be my navel-gazing narcissism thread. YAY
    previously Megadoodoo

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like a big ole pile of doodoo to me!
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@flames

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
    previously Megadoodoo

TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoodoo View Post
    I'm an IEI that values self-sufficient and helpful Te and devalues business Te. And I value good-natured Fe, but devalue societal-pressure Fe.

Does that even make sense? Cause I think it does.
    IEE logic
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before

Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fair enough. I could see how that would fit.

Still not sure though, since I'm pretty sure I'm 954 tritype and a heavy introvert. I can be very reclusive.

I sort of feel like I have an LII inside me that observes and analyzes everything, but outside is someone that wants to be friendly and get along well with people (F). But the truth is I'm usually thinking about other people and how I feel about them when I do this. And I really like it when someone can just take control and be blunt and not give a shit, while making good choices. It's like I can just shut down that obsessive part of my mind. It feels like ESTPs are my dual, even though I find them hard to get to know and a bit too unemotional at times. But I guess that could apply to ISTPs too.

Man I don't know. I don't think I'm INFj either because I have a much more Jungian irrational position. Judging doesn't come easy to me.

I'll think about IEE. That's interesting. So would IEE-Ne be more reclusive or IEE-Fi? Cause the descriptions sound like IEE-Ne are more reclusive, even though they would be (in theory) bigger extroverts? Does a reclusive extrovert even really make sense?
    previously Megadoodoo

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How to proceed:

#1 make a video
    #2 kiss Sol's delicate bottom
    #3 post PM nudes to those who want them (btw I don't)
    #4 you could try to wake thehotelambush's sleepy ass by answering a questionnaire
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    How to proceed:

#1 make a video
    #4 you could try to wake thehotelambush's sleepy ass by answering a questionnaire
    Or just learn the theory.
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before

Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry my prior response was, a bit lacking. I'm pretty reclusive (though definitely not on the internet) and an extrovert in socionics. This was a hard pill to swallow, and it still is at times. I couldn't tell you if the Fi or Ne subtype is more reclusive, because I haven't determined which subtype I actually am, though I definitely VI as the former (I share plenty in common with the Ne subtype however via Gulenko). Anyway, I'm sure as you know you can be quite socially introverted and still an extrovert in socionics.

However, I just read this and now I'm confused about myself again https://medium.com/@jesseparent/soci...m-fa5017f94ce1 , maybe it will help you though : )

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoodoo View Post
    Fair enough. I could see how that would fit.

Still not sure though, since I'm pretty sure I'm 954 tritype and a heavy introvert. I can be very reclusive.

I sort of feel like I have an LII inside me that observes and analyzes everything, but outside is someone that wants to be friendly and get along well with people (F). But the truth is I'm usually thinking about other people and how I feel about them when I do this. And I really like it when someone can just take control and be blunt and not give a shit, while making good choices. It's like I can just shut down that obsessive part of my mind. It feels like ESTPs are my dual, even though I find them hard to get to know and a bit too unemotional at times. But I guess that could apply to ISTPs too.

Man I don't know. I don't think I'm INFj either because I have a much more Jungian irrational position. Judging doesn't come easy to me.

I'll think about IEE. That's interesting. So would IEE-Ne be more reclusive or IEE-Fi? Cause the descriptions sound like IEE-Ne are more reclusive, even though they would be (in theory) bigger extroverts? Does a reclusive extrovert even really make sense?
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 12-25-2019 at 11:55 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    How to proceed:

#1 make a video
    1. If I make a video, I'm wearing a mask that shows just my nose so all the VI people can argue about my nose. Then when that's over, then I'll make a real video.
    2. eh, nothing against sol, but I disagree with him more than any other poster.
    3. You can have them as a gift. Would you like a closeup of my butthole or a nipple?
    4. okay. I'll try it if I get in the mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Or just learn the theory.
    Yes, but if learning the theory also cleared up the theory, I wouldn't have made this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Sorry my prior response was, a bit lacking. I'm pretty reclusive (though definitely not on the internet) and an extrovert in socionics. This was a hard pill to swallow, and it still is at times. I couldn't tell you if the Fi or Ne subtype is more reclusive, because I haven't determined which subtype I actually am, though I definitely VI as the former (I share plenty in common with the Ne subtype however via Gulenko). Anyway, I'm sure as you know you can be quite socially introverted and still an extrovert in socionics.

However, I just read this and now I'm confused about myself again https://medium.com/@jesseparent/soci...m-fa5017f94ce1 , maybe it will help you though : )
    Sort of did. I've been told by others that I remind them of Keanu Reeves. But people vacillate from SLI to IEE for him...
    maybe it just doesn't matter.
    previously Megadoodoo

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, Keanu Reeves is a great man : ) Nice person to be compared to!