Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Male ESI's and Female LIE's (ISFj and ENTj)

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose Lamiac 007 View Post
    Well, I suppose many SLE's do not see it (neither do many IEI's btw) but process types tend to have lots of melodramatic elements. It is like being part of something twisting and laughing ass off. There are people who do not get it. While result types are like good lyfe = I'm king of the effin world. So I suppose reaching for the stars for the sake of it [unless you are in the whirlwind tearing yourself apart because it is your what you are working with] does not seem so compelling to us.
    An example from EjArendee: ILE sits next to his burning car laughs his ass off.
    I’m just talking about the stereotypes/ general impressions most people have of the quadras because of values. I’m not gonna discuss these niche details.

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    I related to her a lot.

Omg. I love that Carpenter is LIE...
    and the aunts being her conflictors...

and her dad seemed like a total ENFJ.

https://www.personality-database.com...ly+of+new+moon
    This is so great. How weird and fun to look at these characters from a socionics angle, it's like worlds colliding. You're right, Aunt Elizabeth was totally her conflictor. And ESTP for Perry! I had a crush on Perry and it all makes sense now.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE 3w4

wow, I relate to her so hard. Except she does like 4/5 really rude things...rude to Bob about his weight....(I'da been startled but not said it outloud what I was thinking)

and then when she's shitty about model's brains... I know of several crazy smart models and one who's def ILI

and then she's a bit too narcissistic when it comes to her career, I think, and too much follows the Incredibles' mistake as a film of venerating supers above the non-supers. It's a stupid move for everyone, including the supers (talented ppl) per research on people irl.

That part when she says, "Confront the problem. Fight! Win!" to encourage her friend....that's me

and I'm a LOT like that with babies and 'I enjoy our visits' and protecting people from including genuinely dangerous 'capes' in my work for them.

LIE can get super invested in the development of small humans.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    This is so great. How weird and fun to look at these characters from a socionics angle, it's like worlds colliding. You're right, Aunt Elizabeth was totally her conflictor. And ESTP for Perry! I had a crush on Perry and it all makes sense now.
    Yes! Perry seems ESTP, to me. I had a very strong impression of the characters, and that fits him, soooo well.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NSFW

ENTJ woman.

I don't agree with her ethics, necessarily.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is popular. Must be a lot of people typing as LIE. I wonder if it's accurate. Maybe LIE means normal person. Maybe I should actually pretend to be INTp in an attempt to fix everything by being ironic. Nah, that's probably more challenging than I have ability for.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    This is popular. Must be a lot of people typing as LIE. I wonder if it's accurate. Maybe LIE means normal person. Maybe I should actually pretend to be INTp in an attempt to fix everything by being ironic. Nah, that's probably more challenging than I have ability for.
    I had to dig to find these.

They are not more popular than the other types.

You're looking at a few posts in a thread specifically DEDICATED TO LIE WOMEN AND ESI MEN that I've had to use a few decades of experiences and a search engine and a database to post fewer than a dozen LIE women.

A lot of people are NOT typing as LIE.

Of course it looks like a lot of people are LIE if you look in a 'please post any LIE you can scrounge around and find' thread.
    Last edited by nanashi; 11-10-2020 at 05:38 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    With LIE females, I've noticed that a person has just a few seconds to get to the point (why should I be listening to you?) or be dismissed. I think she sized this guy up in five seconds and was marking time after that.

She was being minimally polite to him because she left her flame thrower at home.
    Don't all LIE process that way?

And I think they are also open to you turning over a new leaf or showing another side, but they get the patterns of a person swiftly...

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ...LOVE that some men call me on my shit and won't be with me if I'm detached. It's just what a LIE needs and wants

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    That was cathartic to watch, I wouldn't be surprised if he was EII. I felt relieved for the guy. But the he screws it up at the end, but it also seemed like and Fi Dom thing to do.
    He doesn't make a mess of anything.

She heard him loud and clear.

He isn't caving.

He's realizing she is being psychologically open and not closed off and that it's actually okay for him to not retreat from her because she's not just doing her guarded and detached from sensitivity thing.

She grew up with a lot of trauma.

She's great at strategy and is very opportunistic.

Daniel wants to be loved. He doesn't just want to ride each other.

They care deeply about each other, but he has had a hard time trusting her.

They've proved themselves to each other over a period of years, grown as people, and built trust.

She pursued him to come back to the living when he was kinda zombified by the Ori. She wouldn't give up on him. And he had cradled her burned-at the stake-dead body in his arms. She was restored, but they both experienced her actual death, afair, so ...that's a deeply affecting thing...

He's just scared.

And rightly so.

The first time she takes him hostage and comandeers his ship she's into getting it on with him. He's one of the most

geek who holds a torch for his accidental wife from a decade ago that he lost in all of Sci-Fi. I mean the nerdman

romance is strong with this one, and he's not really into dating. He still feels married to the alien woman he got setup with and

developed feelings for and then lost to aliens about a decade ago. And he's felt affection and remembers with Sha're and isn't into JUST sex. Vala

starts out being comfortable with just sex. It's mutual, pleasurable, and can't confuse her and her ineptitude with Fi.

It's no surprise given Daniel's better with feelings and Vala is better with diversion that the two start out in the non-overlapping areas of the venn diagram.

In this scene that you're worried he messes up in by kissing her, he has made it pretty clear: be real with me or get out.

And that's good because she's coming on with her normal cavalier charm and direct approach and none of the 'I love you' stuff. And he is concerned she's just into riding each other.

They've been attracted to each other for a long time, but he's not just going to jump with the LIE for something physical and fun and diverting, and he wanted to make sure it wasn't that.

The actors actually advocated for this tension and an emotional, feisty discussion because they felt it was more realistic than what the writers came up with initially.

And when Daniel sees her genuinely sensitive, he is pleasantly surprised she was letting herself feel and realized she was willing to actually be IN IT. And he felt safe

In a later scene he reassures her they aren't together out of him having no other options.

YOU CAN MUTE THE MUSIC.

I don't think it's the best orchestrated love story of all time, but there's a definite connection between the actors and the characters.

AND he *is* listed as EII, like you thought , 5w4. .. with LII as a second guess by some voters on personality database.

having that ennea 5 makes him seem more ILI sometimes to me, but I think Ixxj fits him well.

Also, while the woman actor is LIE-Ni, the character is played as a deeply troubled, chaotic strategist after resources in the moment, and I think she's way more LIE than Se-dom, but the character often gets a SEE typing.
    Last edited by nanashi; 11-10-2020 at 05:21 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Don't all LIE process that way?

And I think they are also open to you turning over a new leaf or showing another side, but they get the patterns of a person swiftly...
    I think LIE's do process fast, and then are willing to modify their initial positions based on further data.

In myself, I call this "Ready, Fire, Aim".

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LIE 3w4

wow, I relate to her so hard. Except she does like 4/5 really rude things...rude to Bob about his weight....(I'da been startled but not said it outloud what I was thinking)

and then when she's shitty about model's brains... I know of several crazy smart models and one who's def ILI

and then she's a bit too narcissistic when it comes to her career, I think, and too much follows the Incredibles' mistake as a film of venerating supers above the non-supers. It's a stupid move for everyone, including the supers (talented ppl) per research on people irl.

That part when she says, "Confront the problem. Fight! Win!" to encourage her friend....that's me

and I'm a LOT like that with babies and 'I enjoy our visits' and protecting people from including genuinely dangerous 'capes' in my work for them.

LIE can get super invested in the development of small humans.

Did you notice the mural on the wall of Edna's studio at 0:58? It was Ajax (AIAS) fighting Glaukos (Γλαῦκος, written backwards) over the dead body of Achilles, while Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom and War, helps Ajax with her snaky aegis. A metaphor for the scene.

Achilles, who was otherwise invulnerable, was killed by an arrow through his heel. Every superhero has an Achilles heel, and in the Incredibles, that heel is a cape.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-10-2020 at 05:16 AM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I’m just talking about the stereotypes/ general impressions most people have of the quadras because of values. I’m not gonna discuss these niche details.
    Process alpha is quintessential grimbright like Alice in Wonderland stuff. This is not niche. I mean really see people biting each other's head off everywhere and so do SEI's. That is very grimbright.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w7 or 7w8 ESI for David Benioff

and LIE (or EIE) for his wife, Amanda Peet, ...and I know she's engaging, but LIE can be, and she has the very direct, engaging, close psychological distance, outgoing thing LIEs have, but I don't see the Fe lead with her..i see role Fe. I might be wrong. I might have over-identified with her as a kid, being relieved to see someone approximate my personality.

User Glam types Peet LIE.

wow they are breathtaking for me to look at

pretties

https://www.accessonline.com/article...nd-child-79772

Skip to 2:10 for Peet:

drunk LIEness. Hank Azaria might be EIE, but Peet seems LIE

Last edited by nanashi; 11-10-2020 at 06:13 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Process alpha is quintessential grimbright like Alice in Wonderland stuff. This is not niche. I mean really see people biting each other's head off everywhere and so do SEI's. That is very grimbright.
    What do you mean by this sentence?

Yes, it is niche. Where in any socionics literature, or in anybody else’s opinions/posts before yours on this forum has (process) alpha being grim, relative to most other types, ever been stated or implied?

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What do you mean by this sentence?

Yes, it is niche. Where in any socionics literature, or in anybody else’s opinions/posts before yours on this forum has (process) alpha being grim, relative to most other types, ever been stated or implied?
    Like Gulenko model. Alpha irrationals are not grim or savage but they do not have lots of optimistim but they can laugh and be happy. Usually they see power as weapon that other people utilize without having grasp of its destructive potential. So their survival strategy is to be nihilistic while happy and be on a lookout. I already said that SLE/IEI duo is usually blind to this twisted light humor (because they are bunch of psychos) as I do not really enjoy their realistic side of humor. So think about Nikola Tesla as his worldview is well documented. Did he shoot rainbow Holocaust out of his anus everwhere he walked? No, he saw lots of elements in life as plain wrong. What he did? Lots of stuff with generosity but he was not your happy go lucky punk.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like Gulenko model. Alpha irrationals are not grim or savage but they do not have lots of optimistim but they can laugh and be happy. Usually they see power as weapon that other people utilize without having grasp of its destructive potential.
    Do you have a quote for any of this?

And wait, you changed your mind. So are they grimdark, or not? If you’re saying they aren’t now then I have no problem with it.

So their survival strategy is to be nihilistic while happy and be on a lookout. I already said that SLE/IEI duo is usually blind to this twisted light humor (because they are bunch psychos) as I do not really enjoy their realistic side of humor. So think about Nikola Tesla as his worldview is well documented. Did he shoot rainbow Holocaust out of his anus everwhere he walked? No, he saw lots of elements in life as plain wrong. Was he did? Lots of stuff with generosity but he was not your happy go lucky punk.
    I understand your point with this now, that ILE-SEI can seem happy-go-lucky due to being insane and crazed in a vaguely nihilistic grimdark way like cutesy people on the verge of becoming serial killers, but that takes too much analysis and basically Si valuers can’t be that gory, dark and destructive like Se valuers can be. Especially Si-Fe. It’s mostly all talk.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do you have a quote for any of this?

And wait, you changed your mind. So are they grimdark, or not? If you’re saying they aren’t now then I have no problem with it.

I understand your point with this now, that ILE-SEI can seem happy-go-lucky due to being insane and crazed in a vaguely nihilistic grimdark way like cutesy people on the verge of becoming serial killers, but that takes too much analysis and basically Si valuers can’t be that gory, dark and destructive like Se valuers can be. Especially Si-Fe. It’s mostly all talk.
    Absolutely not in the verge of becoming grimdark killers. Prosocial nihilism. You have no idea what it is... but I don't except it either. Like I said: they just do not get it and I do not get hard on your goals either so...
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolutely not in the verge of becoming grimdark killers. Prosocial nihilism. You have no idea what it is... but I don't except it either. Like I said: they just do not get it and I do not get hard on your goals either so...
    Ok well go fuck yourself too then

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ...LOVE that some men call me on my shit and won't be with me if I'm detached. It's just what a LIE needs and wants

He doesn't make a mess of anything.

She heard him loud and clear.

He isn't caving.

He's realizing she is being psychologically open and not closed off and that it's actually okay for him to not retreat from her because she's not just doing her guarded and detached from sensitivity thing.

She grew up with a lot of trauma.

She's great at strategy and is very opportunistic.

Daniel wants to be loved. He doesn't just want to ride each other.

They care deeply about each other, but he has had a hard time trusting her.

They've proved themselves to each other over a period of years, grown as people, and built trust.

She pursued him to come back to the living when he was kinda zombified by the Ori. She wouldn't give up on him. And he had cradled her burned-at the stake-dead body in his arms. She was restored, but they both experienced her actual death, afair, so ...that's a deeply affecting thing...

He's just scared.

And rightly so.

The first time she takes him hostage and comandeers his ship she's into getting it on with him. He's one of the most

geek who holds a torch for his accidental wife from a decade ago that he lost in all of Sci-Fi. I mean the nerdman

romance is strong with this one, and he's not really into dating. He still feels married to the alien woman he got setup with and

developed feelings for and then lost to aliens about a decade ago. And he's felt affection and remembers with Sha're and isn't into JUST sex. Vala

starts out being comfortable with just sex. It's mutual, pleasurable, and can't confuse her and her ineptitude with Fi.

It's no surprise given Daniel's better with feelings and Vala is better with diversion that the two start out in the non-overlapping areas of the venn diagram.

In this scene that you're worried he messes up in by kissing her, he has made it pretty clear: be real with me or get out.

And that's good because she's coming on with her normal cavalier charm and direct approach and none of the 'I love you' stuff. And he is concerned she's just into riding each other.

They've been attracted to each other for a long time, but he's not just going to jump with the LIE for something physical and fun and diverting, and he wanted to make sure it wasn't that.

The actors actually advocated for this tension and an emotional, feisty discussion because they felt it was more realistic than what the writers came up with initially.

And when Daniel sees her genuinely sensitive, he is pleasantly surprised she was letting herself feel and realized she was willing to actually be IN IT. And he felt safe

In a later scene he reassures her they aren't together out of him having no other options.

YOU CAN MUTE THE MUSIC.

I don't think it's the best orchestrated love story of all time, but there's a definite connection between the actors and the characters.

AND he *is* listed as EII, like you thought , 5w4. .. with LII as a second guess by some voters on personality database.

having that ennea 5 makes him seem more ILI sometimes to me, but I think Ixxj fits him well.

Also, while the woman actor is LIE-Ni, the character is played as a deeply troubled, chaotic strategist after resources in the moment, and I think she's way more LIE than Se-dom, but the character often gets a SEE typing.
    Nah he caved, that's what vulnerability/sensitivity does to EII. He caved because she never said I don't just want a fling or showed that she understood and respected what he said, she just cried from being hurt by what he said, she still coulda been planning a fling with him, he doesn't know, but he kissed her anyway. And I think that scene was very realistic, but I'm not sure an EII would say those things out loud, but I think that's accurate for what their thoughts would be.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 11-11-2020 at 03:18 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah he caved, that's what vulnerability/sensitivity does to EII. He caved because she never said I don't just want a fling or showed that she understood and respected what he said, she just cried from being hurt by what he said, she still coulda been planning a fling with him, he doesn't know, but he kissed her anyway. And I think that scene was very realistic, but I'm not sure an EII would say those things out loud, but I think that's accurate for what their thoughts would be.
    what a betrayal to just kiss someone that is sad. ew.

how can an EII be trusted if they do things like that?

I hope any EII doing that will grow as people. shiver.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

prosocial nihilism. i like that name for it.

I've encountered something like that in some existentialist NTs in gamma

and it sounds unaware of your fallibility to say 'you have no idea what it is' like that.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what a betrayal to just kiss someone that is sad. ew.

how can an EII be trusted if they do things like that?

I hope any EII doing that will grow as people. shiver.

Definitely not just a kiss.

but I think you missed my point.

I actually hope any LIE that thinks everyone is up for just a kissnfuck grows up.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 11-11-2020 at 11:34 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plays a lot of LIE characters. Seems LIE, herself.

It's prolly unhealthy dynamic because it's better not to think someone else can save you. It's better to get treatment for your addictions and trauma, but that aside, I do really enjoy that the relationship depicts a duality-like connection...one that's inherent and based on chemistry of the mind.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NSFW vids

possible ENTJ-Ni woman with Fe role and 4D Te and 4D Ne....seems more desirous of Fi than Fe, to me...she's actually pretty good at Fe, imo, but I could be incorrect. She's been brought up to me as exactly like me by a delta EII and a beta IEI, separately.

Could be the extroverted and intuitive and 7w6 sx/so ness we seem to share. Maybe she's not LIE-Ni.

She has been typed LIE-Ni by ppl, but many ppl think she's ILE or IEE.
    Bukalov and Boiko on ENTJ: "In communicating with others trying to lift their mood, he likes to joke, witty, and if stands, it may seem very emotional."

Aushra (ENTP) on LIE type:"He permanently irradiates friendliness, positive emotions, and smiles. He tries to make his partner laugh, shakes and hassles her in all possible ways, until she finally reacts, either positively or negatively, otherwise he will not have information about his condition (of course, in this sentence HE and SHE pronouns may be used vice versa). He likes to relate and to discuss what he has read and heard. It is easy for him to start up a conversation with a person he has never been familiar with.

5. Love for life. He searches permanent and constant human relations. He does not understand very well feelings and attractions of other people;"

Prokofieva and Kuzmina:"At the same time, representatives of this type are incorrigible romantics, predisposed to traveling, adventures, and risk. Among them there are stuntmen, experimenters, and testers. LIEs work with ease and cheerfulness. A feeling of comradeship and friendship is very important to them.

(...) The LIEs also have a peculiar spontaneity to their demonstrations of emotions (weak ethics of emotions) that can be compared to a sudden waterfall. In such moments it seems that they are "too much" for the people around them."

Blohin on LIE: "Entrepreneurship, efficiency, activity, vitality, curiosity, movement, competition, productivity, efficiency, performance, business benefits, the practical application, wit, passion, success, streamlining, consistency, specificity, effectiveness, efficiency, reasonable risk, race planning, speed , leadership, restlessness, dynamism, optimism, friendliness, sociability, cheerfulness, luck, profit
    Abstract logic, innovations, new developments, to experiment, the original idea, invention, search activity, overcoming,
    Work fast, proactive, to anticipate, to calculate in advance, quickly and logically act
    Gamble, risk, luck, adventurous, romantic, mountain climbing, hiking, traveling, unclimbed trails, come on business, adventure, life force energy, the ability not to lose heart and not to lose heart in difficult situations, calculating recklessness, vitality
    Wide horizons, useful information"

Playful and uses Fe role and 4D Ne...but really vulnerable most about Fi stuff in a way I don't see in IEE nor in ILE:

I think ppl are unused to LIE being anything but enneagram 8 or 3, so an enneagram 7 is going to read to many ppl as Exxp, automatically.

A few big hints for Gamma NT over Delta NF or Alpha NT are that Fleabag's best friend is a gamma SF, the man she fell for just prior to Season 1 is SF, and her longtime on-again off-again boyfriend seems EII...

She gets along great with her Fe-polr sister, and her Ti dad seems VERY different from her.
    Last edited by nanashi; 11-12-2020 at 10:18 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vid might be NSFW

Voroschenko on LIE:"Ambition - is an excellent drive to work and creative performance. In the early years characterized by outstanding achievements in various fields. Not one time starts from scratch and succeeds. Person of ideas. "

Lots of extroversion and intuition on this set: contrast Waller-Bridge with ENFJ Fonda and maybe Ne Tomlin;

I think Tina Fey has ENTP vibes...and this interview by her for GQ,here, is a good contrast of ILE and Waller-Bridge:
    https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/articl...-fey-interview

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely not just a kiss.

but I think you missed my point.

I actually hope any LIE that thinks everyone is up for just a kissnfuck grows up.
    No, you're not getting what I meant when I said "just kiss". It was meant about the GIVING UP you mentioned. The weakness and codependency and enabler and disingenuous thing.

I didn't mean 'it was merely a kiss.'

Also, I mentioned this character had extensive trauma and chaos starting in childhood and maladaptive behaviors. How she deals with the trauma might have ENTJ flavors, but the character's bad behavior isn't something all LIE are going to struggle with, just like not all of a type are alcoholics, etc.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mebbe? Often brought up as LIE or EIE and 387 tritype vibe

ah...the clothes...and hair...and calling ppl on the reality of the age thing during silly game

I could buy Charlize as a Te woman surrounded by two, maybe three, feelers, here:

and
    playing a president with a maybe feeler love interest:

and

being galant and avuncular toward a likely feeler dude in an Amazon, sister-in-arms, buddy way:

and

Si polr vibes

'oh, time to ice my carcass'

Last edited by nanashi; 12-04-2020 at 07:20 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude is typed ESi. seems legit

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arón Piper
    ISFP - 4w3 - sx/so - ESI

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

enneagram 9 esi

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI 6w7

skip to 2:40

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

characters

Maaaaybe LIE woman and ESI man. He's kinda dramatic..i dunno...he's a tortured defected spy, so maybe that impacts the way he plays it.
    I guess he could be a 6w7ish ESI
    Yeah, when compared with James Dean, he seems normal.

Last edited by nanashi; 12-04-2020 at 07:31 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTJ 6w7 Whoopi Goldberg

Last edited by nanashi; 11-27-2020 at 04:04 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI..super serious seeming

maybe ESI? (finished watching it, and I went: "Oh...fucking yeah.ESI."

Last edited by nanashi; 11-12-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, you're not getting what I meant when I said "just kiss". It was meant about the GIVING UP you mentioned. The weakness and codependency and enabler and disingenuous thing.

I didn't mean 'it was merely a kiss.'

Also, I mentioned this character had extensive trauma and chaos starting in childhood and maladaptive behaviors. How she deals with the trauma might have ENTJ flavors, but the character's bad behavior isn't something all LIE are going to struggle with, just like not all of a type are alcoholics, etc.
    Not disingenuous, more like being appealed to.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not disingenuous, more like being appealed to.
    that just sounds like someone I can't trust because he's codependent, and that scares me and my delicate Fi-seeking soul, honestly.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that just sounds like someone I can't trust because he's codependent, and that scares me and my delicate Fi-seeking soul, honestly.
    Sorry?

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE woman. Possibly ESI-Se man

That sentence! "he keeps me in line."

ahhhhhh. I relate hard to that.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se-ESI man. good chance it's a Ni-LIE woman...they describe her as passionate, she's always coming off as logical and as genuinely formidable in the frequent combative situations she is in (which is impressive given how freaking small she is)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking ESI-Se. I might be incorrect:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast