NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    im a libertarian, we are generally awful people
    https://www.libertarianism.org/colum...-intern-debate
    the label doesn't matter. it is what it is.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    the label doesn't matter. it is what it is.
    I’m sure you know better. I’ll take your word for it
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was talking to my husband last night and he thinks Trump is an actor and this was all set up to distract people, cause unrest. I don’t think it’s inconceivable. Like @inumbra said, they are all
    part of the same club. None of them should be trusted. They are prob all satanic baby eaters. Ivankas husband, Jared kushner gives me terrible vibes. He’d look right at home in some black robes me thinks. Ivanka evidently met him on a Soros yacht. Nice
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was talking to my husband last night and he thinks Trump is an actor and this was all set up to distract people, cause unrest. I don’t think it’s inconceivable. Like @inumbra said, they are all
    part of the same club. None of them should be trusted. They are prob all satanic baby eaters. Ivankas husband, Jared kushner gives me terrible vibes. He’d look right at home in some black robes me thinks. Ivanka evidently met him on a Soros yacht. Nice

By their works ye shall know them.

Matthew 7:15-20

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

im a libertarian, we are generally awful people
    https://www.libertarianism.org/colum...-intern-debate

The Cato Institute is a bunch of guys whom I would not trust to run a dog kennel. In fact, I want to know if they've had their rabies shots.

Impartial testing seems to indicate that Libertarians are liberals who like money.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kushner looks ILI. Typical baby eater. Narc smirk reptile eyes. ILIs tend to be libertarian

I want to care

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nathan Larson too lmao

I want to care

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    The Cato Institute is a bunch of guys whom I would not trust to run a dog kennel. In fact, I want to know if they've had their rabies shots.

Impartial testing seems to indicate that Libertarians are liberals who like money.
    I like money and sometimes I foam at the mouth
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like money and sometimes I foam at the mouth

I'm trying to think if these are pluses or minuses.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. Libertarians aren't awful. /watches more South Park/

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    maybe she was right

mmm but tbh I think Kennedy was the last ‘real’ president. The ones after that seem to be controlled by shadow government imo. LBJ was a very shady fella

…not to be a conspiracy theorist

or anything like that
    Last edited by Aster; 09-21-2021 at 01:40 AM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe she was right

mmm but tbh I think Kennedy was the last ‘real’ president. The ones after that seem to be controlled by shadow government imo. LBJ was a very shady fella

…not to be a conspiracy theorist

or anything like that
    one day you people will figure out what a corporation is.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post

Corporations are people, right?

I'm still waiting for Texas to execute one, though.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you work for the shadow government ???
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you work for the shadow government ???
    I am in fact a lizard person. I personally did 9/11.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am in fact a lizard person. I personally did 9/11.
    Well. I’m impressed.

But…

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I've been angry for the past 20 years about The Patriot Act. I'm more libertarian than conservative, but yeah, there is so much crap our govt has done that pisses me off to no end. I couldn't believe how people were laying down and giving up freedom. I completely avoided news and even looking at what was going on for a number of years because being constantly angry wasn't doing me much good. Just started looking at things again, and gah.

You have Generals openly admitting treason for book deals, you have blatant lies and propaganda from every corner. We've had a 20 year scam of an operation in Afganistan that was just a money-funneling operation enriching top brass and military contractors, and then they leave Americans behind, give a kill list of our allies to the Taliban, the state department blocks flights trying to rescue those left behind, and in the meantime they're letting thousands of unvetted folks they have no information on into the country. They prevented any action stopping that bomb killing 13 of our military, and then to try to save face, they killed an aid worker and a bunch of kids in a drone strike, while giving even more money straight to the Taliban in addition to all the equipment they left behind for them. It goes on and on. The majority of Congress has been enriching themselves for years and years, they play the populace against each other to keep the $$ flowing in to them and their buddies, they stay in power and think no rules apply to them. Why should they think the rules apply? They've been getting away with murder for decades while sitting fat and happy.

The internet and free exchange of information is one of the biggest dangers to them, so on all fronts they and their Big Tech cohorts in crime are censoring, muting, shutting down anything that questions the narrative and labeling it "disinformation" It's 1984 level shit and that's not even an exaggeration. It's disgusting. All of it. They've even shut down banks, credit cards, payment processing to those who question the official stories.

They've managed to change the meaning of "science" in most people's minds, so that it's no longer science, it's blind trust in authority, and how dare you question it! Science is questioning, it's critical, it's examining evidence and testing and challenging it -- but none of that is allowed, only blind faith and obedience. And I could go on and on, with the blatant corruption right in front of our faces all the time. What do I do about it? I'm one measly person with no power, no connections, and sitting and stewing in rage does nothing. I can read the WEF pages and see what the plans are for digital IDs worldwide, digital currency (trackable, tracable digital currency) going to a cashless society where every transaction is able to be monitored, and your entire ability to live and pay for anything is at the mercy of a global authority who can shut you off at any time. Look at the test cases - how Nigeria is disallowing people to use banks and access their own money if they are not vaccinated. It's a power grab, the whole thing, so that you and I can be controlled and managed. So that if you want to participate in society, be allowed in discussions, buy, sell, work, feed yourself and your family, you will need to toe the line, their line, following the narrative they give you. The climate stuff is another path the the same ends. It's all bullshit.

You have to realize that those in power don't see you and me as people. We're livestock to be managed. A resource for them to use or dispose of as they see fit. How'd George Carlin put it? "It's a big club, and you're not in it" None of us normal people are. And the best way to keep people from noticing what's going on, is to keep them fighting amongst themselves. Sow division. Make them think there's a red team and a blue team, drive up racial tensions, any method you can to keep the regular folk seeing each other as enemies so they don't notice what's going on. Pitting the vaccinated against the unvaxxed is yet another division to exploit. It all is, as they make themselves richer and more powerful by the minute.
    Mostly just pointless speculation with no proof. A wise man once said, "the best way to change the world is to get rich, and use your money to change it."
    Nothing worse than endless complaining about shit you can't change by complaining. If you really want change, I am waiting for your action plan. If not, u can stfu and live ur mediocre life without blaming others for it. Be an adult and take some goddamn responsibility.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Mostly just pointless speculation with no proof. A wise man once said, "the best way to change the world is to get rich, and use your money to change it."
    Nothing worse than endless complaining about shit you can't change by complaining. If you really want change, I am waiting for your action plan. If not, u can stfu and live ur mediocre life without blaming others for it. Be an adult and take some goddamn responsibility.
    Lol, you're dumber than I thought. Practice that line in the mirror a few more times.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's what kills me: So many of the people that accuse scientists of being closed to scientific scrutiny, are themselves incredibly closed-minded, and are unwilling to follow the much-touted scientific method by scrutinizing their own beliefs.

And you can really tell that their instinct to be anti-establishment is reflexive. It could easily be the case that the scientific establishment is completely wrong (it has happened before), but if your only impulse is to disregard their input, you stop being a 'science skeptic' and become a 'science cynic'. Even the word "establishment" is insidious, used to equivocate, because it insinuates a similarity between scientists and politicians, as though science is a process of backroom deals instead of open inquiry.

It's incredibly arrogant to make authoritative claims while disregarding other possibilities, and it shows a lack of scientific humility and curiosity. If a few hours of Internet research is enough to make someone well-informed, then a scientist, who has spent thousands of hours doing research, should, logically, be much better informed.

And that's sad. Because sophisticated arguments against lock-downs (related, for example, to the fact that it hurt small businesses) were drowned out by this stuff.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe anti-establishment is a death knell trend. it's a general not trusting of the authorities, the most wealthy and the most powerful. and really i feel the trump era made "facts" more political than they've been in a long time. so the anti-vax position is under a broader umbrella. it's not necessarily that one doesn't trust *science* but that one doesn't trust the people who have the power/authority to say what is what and make the rules we live by. i personally think increasing income inequality is one of the causes of this trend. once the divide between a teeny tiny minority of the super rich/powerful and the rest of us becomes too stark while more and more people are struggling financially, feeling unrepresented politically, or fearing for the future... people start concocting more ideas about what is wrong that all touch on the central issue but don't all hit it on the nose. it's because the system has become too corrupt and people can breathe the fumes even if they don't know where they're coming from. it probably creates a vicious cycle that can bring down empires, for what worth are all the people in power without all the deifying faith the masses would give them? it's the difference between people loving to fantasize about rich celebrities and their lifestyles and going "i wish they would all shut up and butt out of normal people's lives because they are spoiled out of touch morons." like the deities can't be loved bc they exposed themselves as ugly greedy people not eccentric beautiful unicorns of genius and talent. so when jeff b goes to the ionosphere or whatever, there is a giant sickening sigh. one wants to vomit rather than cheer. one is disgusted rather than awed.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    maybe anti-establishment is a death knell trend. it's a general not trusting of the authorities, the most wealthy and the most powerful. and really i feel the trump era made "facts" more political than they've been in a long time. so the anti-vax position is under a broader umbrella. it's not necessarily that one doesn't trust *science* but that one doesn't trust the people who have the power/authority to say what is what and make the rules we live by. i personally think increasing income inequality is one of the causes of this trend. once the divide between a teeny tiny minority becomes too stark while more and more people are struggling financially, feeling unrepresented politically, or fearing for the future... people start concocting more ideas about what is wrong that all touch on the central issue but don't all hit it on the nose. it's because the system has become too corrupt and people can breathe the fumes even if they don't know where they're coming from. it probably creates a vicious cycle that can bring down empires, for what worth are all the people in power without all the deifying faith the masses would give them? it's the difference between people loving to fantasize about rich celebrities and their lifestyles and going "i wish they would all shut up and but out of normal people's lives because they are spoiled out of touch morons." like the deities can't be loved bc they exposed themselves as ugly greedy people not eccentric beautiful unicorns of genius and talent. so when jeff b goes to the ionosphere or whatever, there is a giant sickening sigh, one wants to vomit rather than cheer. one is disgusted rather than impressed.
    To be honest, I don't entirely blame them. We were all lied to so many times. Remember the whole "weapons of mass destruction" claim? Or the 2008 recession that wasn't predicted by a dogmatic economics profession?

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    To be honest, I don't entirely blame them. We were all lied to so many times. Remember the whole "weapons of mass destruction" claim? Or the 2008 recession that wasn't predicted by a dogmatic economics profession?
    yes they lie and profit from their lies... and are more visible doing it

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not scientists who are screaming "Trust the science!" (with the rare exception of a pharmaceutical shill or evil gnome.) Scientists are continuing to study and look at the effects and so on and so forth. They're still gathering data and testing hypotheses - basic scientific method stuff. You can read current research on sciencedirect, several different preprint servers - just search "preprint covid" or check pubmed and PLOS. It's a lot more informative all around than whatever is being reported on any side in the "news." You can also find research on the different treatments that have been tried and whether they've been effective or not, there's stuff on monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, and info on often overlooked things like Vitamin D. Vitamin D levels are a huge factor in how sick a person gets btw. But, you can look at the research that's been done, and at least read the abstracts if you don't want to get into the details. There's no such thing as "settled science" as any actual scientist will tell you, there's always more to learn, and it's all best guesses and advice based on what we've discovered so far.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Lol, you're dumber than I thought. Practice that line in the mirror a few more times.
    You too

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Winners gain, losers complain.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like the truth is everything I've said in this thread is bs, that I don't care nearly as much as I seemed to. I feel bad about it really. As queen says, nothing really matters, anyone can see. Nothing really matters, nothing really matters to me.

Things have mattered too long. And I don't have the heart for it anymore

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'ate big pharma
    'ate dis meme pandemic
    not getting the jab
    simple as

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The British Medical Journal: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer's vaccine trial. Data used to justify the approval of the Pfizer vaccine was essentially fabricated, and the FDA was complicit. What a surprise.

The next morning, 25 September 2020, Jackson called the FDA to warn about unsound practices in Pfizer’s clinical trial at Ventavia. She then reported her concerns in an email to the agency. In the afternoon Ventavia fired Jackson—deemed “not a good fit,” according to her separation letter.

Jackson told The BMJ it was the first time she had been fired in her 20 year career in research.

Makes you think.

Within hours Jackson received an email from the FDA thanking her for her concerns and notifying her that the FDA could not comment on any investigation that might result. A few days later Jackson received a call from an FDA inspector to discuss her report but was told that no further information could be provided. She heard nothing further in relation to her report.In Pfizer’s briefing document submitted to an FDA advisory committee meeting held on 10 December 2020 to discuss Pfizer’s application for emergency use authorisation of its covid-19 vaccine, the company made no mention of problems at the Ventavia site. The next day the FDA issued the authorisation of the vaccine.
    If there was any doubt the FDA was crooked.

Remember that these are the "experts" developing and approving the vaccines.

This is huge, so what can we expect mainstream media to be saying about this? CNN, NPR only have this to say: "5-11 year olds can now get a Covid-19 vaccine in the US." Neither mention that the data used to approve them was essentially fabricated -- I wonder why! MSNBC surprisingly has nothing on its front page about Covid at the moment, but evidently considers it more important to race-bait with the headline: "Glenn Youngkin's victory proves white ignorance is a powerful weapon." Reminder for anyone who needs it that the news media are propaganda mills.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 11-03-2021 at 06:14 AM.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This mess is almost over. Maybe this month! We will be so happy! We will rejoice in the streets! And we will truly be "One Nation, under God, indivisable, with liberty, and justice for all"! [That's actually our pledge of allegiance, we all once knew it, and pledged it, but it stopped meaning anything in our time, but soon it wil mean everything and our hearts will rejoice in those words! We will thank our God for His many, many blessings.

November is PIVOTAL! Widespread exposures; the truth comes out everywhere. It will shock. And justice, great justice!

Also the power grid is supposed to go down. But don't worry, it won't be too terribly long.* Please see it as a good omen for good things to come soon after! Good news for all!

God is going to act. We are in Armegeddon now, and it is almost over. This Armedgeddon is not for us regular folk, for whom God says His severe justice, that is about to fall, will not even leave the smell of smoke on our bodies. We are safe, but not the truly disgustingly evil persons who run things and want for us only evil, and not good. It is the end for them, and a great n ew time for us. God is going to pour out blessings never seen before in the history of the earth! It will be EPIC! He will truly bless our nation, and the world. There will be faith, peace, prosperity and health, and great miracles! It is written in the stars, and it is foretold by the prophets. We are going to have wonderful lives.

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    This mess is almost over. Maybe this month! We will be so happy! We will rejoice in the streets! And we will truly be "One Nation, under God, indivisable, with liberty, and justice for all"! [That's actually our pledge of allegiance, we all once knew it, and pledged it, but it stopped meaning anything in our time, but soon it wil mean everything and our hearts will rejoice in those words! We will thank our God for His many, many blessings.

November is PIVOTAL! Widespread exposures; the truth comes out everywhere. It will shock. And justice, great justice!

Also the power grid is supposed to go down. But don't worry, it won't be too terribly long.* Please see it as a good omen for good things to come soon after! Good news for all!

God is going to act. We are in Armegeddon now, and it is almost over. This Armedgeddon is not for us regular folk, for whom God says His severe justice, that is about to fall, will not even leave the smell of smoke on our bodies. We are safe, but not the truly disgustingly evil persons who run things and want for us only evil, and not good. It is the end for them, and a great n ew time for us. God is going to pour out blessings never seen before in the history of the earth! It will be EPIC! He will truly bless our nation, and the world. There will be faith, peace, prosperity and health, and great miracles! It is written in the stars, and it is foretold by the prophets. We are going to have wonderful lives.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post

I hope you're right in a way but I'm betting on something far less dramatic yet also far more significant. God will indeed act, but he'll do so subtlety. We are indeed on the cusp of a great reversal where the PTB will face God's justice. But it won't be as epic as you imply.

You and I won't get to chop their heads off, but others will. I can only pray that, if I got handed someone like George Soros I would act out of mercy instead of wrath. That I could give them one last chance to accept Christ and earn eternal salvation thereby. It is said that Mussolini made an earnest deathbed confession and is thus in heaven this very instant. I pray that I am capable of even the slightest sliver of mercy Christ was born able. I hope/pray you feel likewise...
    Last edited by End; 11-03-2021 at 01:30 PM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    The British Medical Journal: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer's vaccine trial. Data used to justify the approval of the Pfizer vaccine was essentially fabricated, and the FDA was complicit. What a surprise.

The next morning, 25 September 2020, Jackson called the FDA to warn about unsound practices in Pfizer’s clinical trial at Ventavia. She then reported her concerns in an email to the agency. In the afternoon Ventavia fired Jackson—deemed “not a good fit,” according to her separation letter.

Jackson told The BMJ it was the first time she had been fired in her 20 year career in research.
    Was Ventavia the only lab?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    Was Ventavia the only lab?
    The article says:

In her 25 September email to the FDA Jackson wrote that Ventavia had enrolled more than 1000 participants at three sites. The full trial (registered under NCT04368728) enrolled around 44 000 participants across 153 sites that included numerous commercial companies and academic centres.

Well, what about these other sites? What was the quality like there? Who knows::

Nine of the trial’s 153 sites were inspected [by the FDA]. Ventavia’s sites were not listed among the nine, and no inspections of sites where adults were recruited took place in the eight months after the December 2020 emergency authorisation.

Sure, maybe it was just this one unethical company and only ~1/44th of the data the FDA took into account was corrupted. On the other hand, this one incident took months to come out with relatively few people willing to whistleblow, was almost certainly swept under the rug by the FDA, and the FDA had no problem using data that was known to be falsified to form its conclusion. What caused this one company to falsify data that wouldn’t affect others? Why would the FDA not investigate? Why were initial studies coming from the government claiming rates of near-100% efficacy for the vaccines, while real-world studies are now pushing numbers less than half of that? It seems naive to believe it was just this one company producing massaged data.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

someone got sick from the vaccine for 2 months. nurse told me some people with particular properties shouldnt get it at all but they are obligated to. the vaccine makes u weaker for some time after u take it and more succeptible to other illnesses, especially by the season.

I want to care

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah and what logic do you have to explain why this is about to happen?
    I'll post some videos. It's so big, it's hard to explain, but I will find the shortest video and best-explained excerpts. I'll link it here!
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    I hope you're right in a way but I'm betting on something far less dramatic yet also far more significant. God will indeed act, but he'll do so subtlety. We are indeed on the cusp of a great reversal where the PTB will face God's justice. But it won't be as epic as you imply.

You and I won't get to chop their heads off, but others will. I can only pray that, if I got handed someone like George Soros I would act out of mercy instead of wrath. That I could give them one last chance to accept Christ and earn eternal salvation thereby. It is said that Mussolini made an earnest deathbed confession and is thus in heaven this very instant. I pray that I am capable of even the slightest sliver of mercy Christ was born able. I hope/pray you feel likewise...
    I think I am spot on. It's going to be epic. Never forgotten. Bigger than the parting of the Red Sea! It is, in fact, abotu to close. I am going to post some good links.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Sure, maybe it was just this one unethical company and only ~1/44th of the data the FDA took into account was corrupted. On the other hand, this one incident took months to come out with relatively few people willing to whistleblow, was almost certainly swept under the rug by the FDA, and the FDA had no problem using data that was known to be falsified to form its conclusion. What caused this one company to falsify data that wouldn’t affect others? Why would the FDA not investigate? Why were initial studies coming from the government claiming rates of near-100% efficacy for the vaccines, while real-world studies are now pushing numbers less than half of that? It seems naive to believe it was just this one company producing massaged data.
    Well, I'll definitely keep an eye on this. But it's also worth pointing out that it was a scientist who blew the whistle, and that it was an organization (The BMJ) run by scientists that reported on it. And that points to a culture of verification in place and that the free flow of information isn't being impeded.
    Last edited by xerx; 11-04-2021 at 03:30 AM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah and what logic do you have to explain why this is about to happen?
    Hi Baqer, the "Plan to Save the world"video I just posted as well as the 8 min. prophecy I posted here https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...68#post1489268 tells the logic of why it is hapening. God is good, adn merciful, and he is going to rain his kindness on us, as well as his severe vengance on the truly evil who have b een enslaving us much more than we know!

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question for vaccine skeptics: Would you take the new anti-Covid pill?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast