Thread: How do you imagine certain forum members

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrInternet42069 View Post
    I imagine you all as very smelly and probably having at least 3 mental illnesses

That's only true about me on Saturdays after three in the afternoon.

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dangerbird89 View Post
    @capitalistpig gives me the vibes of a badger you should never fuck with like he's rich and respected or something like that.he seems like his mind bores in really well.its a trait i respect in others.
    A badger you say?

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Put together and seems chill until not lol. I see you as a teacher for some reason or a #cooldad. Would love to chat and pick your brain on a variety different topics. Suit and guns.
    Seems chill until not lol That's perfect.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I imagine @MissDucki as the cute mother hen friend who would never be seen out with uncoordinated clothes and who always enjoys a pleasant occasion, but can’t fully relax if there’s something on her mind.

I imagine @Adam Strange as my LIE-Te SIL with a buzzcut.

I imagine @Stray Cat as an attractive, laid-back dude whom I’d probably encounter periodically in a shared group of friends, but never have a one-on-one conversation with.

I imagine @necrosebud as a pretty friend I met in college whom I’d be slightly envious of.

Might do more later.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @MissDucki

FWIW I lived in the southeast and Texas for most of my life; my time in Maizistan was mostly for college. Midwesterners are a little weird to me. Though that reminds me to change my location, lol.
    I know Canadian stereotypes mostly lol so I am just converting from Canadian to Americanooooo. Typical mid westerns give me stereotypical Canadian vibe.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    Dunno I find it weird to judge or even employ time imagining the whole of someone stereotypically through forum interactions. I tend to analyze the text/the content/the structure as itself, I might use it for comparison or analysis to identify types, but don't put much attention into how someone might or might not be real-life wise, and I thought that was the common, so this thread strikes as weird/curious to me.

If that approach is the uncommon then blame my lack of "social experience".
    I don't think your approach is uncommon or relates to a lack of social experience. It's noticeable that people use the forum in different ways - some may never sign up and keep to browsing the public message boards. Some use the chatbox more than others. There will be variations that I haven't thought of yet...

It depends on what you want to get out of the subject, and how the forum provides that

e.g. Do you view the forum as a gathering place, as well as a resource/news feed and something that provides structure to exchange views (subjects through xy quadra lens, or similar)

Perhaps if it is more of a gathering place where other forum members keep you company, you can begin to personify their forum-self or notice things in common with people you know in real life. There may be an element of identifying intertype relation, too - compare this to applying learned socionics models to written content.

Sorry, I didn't intend to prattle on this much but your comment got me started.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrInternet42069 View Post
    I imagine you all as very smelly and probably having at least 3 mental illnesses
    You're a psychic!

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    You're a psychic!
    Yes, how profound, how glorious, how shocking of a revelation. You can't write anything better than this pie!!
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    I imagine @MissDucki as the cute mother hen friend who would never be seen out with uncoordinated clothes and who always enjoys a pleasant occasion, but can’t fully relax if there’s something on her mind.
    Sadly, I have gone out a bit disheveled and a bit uncoordinated lol! But everything else is spot on

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, I am going to add more as I have been having fun imagining this kind of stuff.
    @Stray Cat
    I imagine drinking with Stray Cat out in public on a late night out with liquor bottle in a paper bag in the back streets. I kinda imagine you as more medium height and reserved and have more of a dead pan and "over it' kinda attitude. I feel if you liked my vibe enough, you may let me chill with you and the stray cats and talk about life.
    You're pretty perceptive of online forum folk. A person like yourself could def post an ace blog. Cheers to that

As for me I'm 5'10. Pretty sure you mentioned an SLE-Ti brother. Maybe not. Anyway, the celebrity who's personality matches mine would probably be Leonardo DiCaprio

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    You're pretty perceptive of online forum folk. A person like yourself could def post an ace blog. Cheers to that

As for me I'm 5'10. Pretty sure you mentioned an SLE-Ti brother. Maybe not. Anyway, the celebrity who's personality matches mine would probably be Leonardo DiCaprio
    Lol I really enjoy studying people! I am going into psychology for a reason People are so fascinating! You are a tad shorter then my SLE-Ti brother! We were partner in crimes against my SEE-Fi sister when we were younger as we often got shafted with more chores then she did lol. I can see that vibe with Leonardo DiCaprio. What movie of his do you feel the most pull too?

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol I really enjoy studying people! I am going into psychology for a reason People are so fascinating! You are a tad shorter then my SLE-Ti brother! We were partner in crimes against my SEE-Fi sister when we were younger as we often got shafted with more chores then she did lol. I can see that vibe with Leonardo DiCaprio. What movie of his do you feel the most pull too?
    Cool. Enjoy your study choice. Interesting story, btw
    Def Titanic. A lot of the crap Leo did in that flick, I'd probably do the same

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool. Enjoy your study choice. Interesting story, btw
    Def Titanic. A lot of the crap Leo did in that flick, I'd probably do the same
    Really? hmm I do have a bit of a clearer picture now. I always find it interesting the reasons for people personal preferences. But I didn't picture you as a romantic Stray Cat~
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-07-2021 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Change in tune I didnt realize lol sorry!

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? hmm I do have a bit of a clearer picture now. I always find it interesting the reasons for people personal preferences. But I didn't picture you as a romantic Stray Cat~ If we were sinking, would you sacrifice your life on the driftwood and let me live?
    @Stray Cat is a female

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    @Stray Cat is a female
    What?! Well Ill change me tune real quick! I am a bit embarrassed ahah ! Looks I don't know people very well based on their avatars. Sorry @Stray Cat! Just ignore me as I fade into the darkness......

But I will say, I don't know many SLE-Ti women and I wouldn't stereo-typically assume logical type women to to be more of a romantic. More so a lot more realistic-ish. My mom is a Delta St and not very...romantic-ish.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What?! Well Ill change me tune real quick! I am a bit embarrassed ahah ! Looks I don't know people very well based on their avatars. Sorry @Stray Cat! Just ignore me as I fade into the darkness......

But I will say, I don't know many SLE-Ti women and I wouldn't stereo-typically assume logical type women to to be more of a romantic. More so a lot more realistic-ish. My mom is a Delta St and not very...romantic-ish.
    @Stray Cat is a female LII masquerading as a male SLE.

smh

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah. I'm a dude. I wouldn't say I'm romantic but dig being a super hero

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Stray Cat is a female LII masquerading as a male SLE.

smh
    You're an internet stalker, aren't you. Btw if I bullied you or your crusty mom, I still don't apologize

I only request you leave other members out of it. They don't deserve your BS cause it's your time of the month.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah. I'm a dude. I wouldn't say I'm romantic but dig being a super hero
    LOL

why ru suddenly talking gangsterish

u nerdy imposter broken duct-taped glasses LII

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

why ru suddenly talking gangsterish

u nerdy imposter broken duct-taped glasses LII
    You've never met me. You're deluded & living in a fantasy. Quit stalking my posts.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're an internet stalker, aren't you. Btw if I bullied you or your crusty mom, I still don't apologize

I only request you leave other members out of it. They don't deserve your BS cause it's your time of the month.
    lolololololololololol

im dying

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange is a 1950’s-esque late 30’s ish guy talking in a white cloudy mist in my head. Closest look-a-like person I can think of~ James Stewart (known for playing George Bailey in its a wonderful life)
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@pandemic candy

You are literally Bruce Lee in my head
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    @Adam Strange is a 1950’s-esque late 30’s ish guy talking in a white cloudy mist in my head. Closest look-a-like person I can think of~ James Stewart (known for playing George Bailey in its a wonderful life)

Thanks, @aster. That is amazingly perceptive. Jimmy Stewart is SLI, just like my father and Don Draper and Cary Grant. When I was a kid, I always wanted to grow up to be Cary Grant.*

I'm still disappointed that that didn't happen.

*Maybe we all envy our Supervisors in some way.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Thanks, @aster. That is amazingly perceptive. Jimmy Stewart is SLI, just like my father and Don Draper and Cary Grant. When I was a kid, I always wanted to grow up to be Cary Grant.

I'm still disappointed that that didn't happen.
    Cary Grant is pretty amazing. My husband is a fan as well. I made him watch an Affair to Remember with me and he couldn’t get over how much Grant looked like his deceased grandfather. Male actors def had a certain brand of suave back then that they don’t have now. I used to adore Rex Harrison as a little girl. Especially as Caesar in Cleopatra & mr Higgins in my fair lady. One cool dude.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always imagine @ouronis in a small bedroom he grew up in behind a dinosaur computer, a somewhat skinny mid 20’s ish guy, with glasses and messy hair, in a plain crew neck white tee and boxers, kinda serious but dorky at the same time, a bit nerdy, but not too much, bent over a key board, with cups and snacks sitting around him on his desk
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    itsp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when first read a raptorwizard post i thought very immediately "a fat wrote this" with no indication of gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I understand by facts that telepathy exists. At now I experiment with future guessing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@pandemic candy

You are literally Bruce Lee in my head

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So yeah I have this image of @BandD, but really it’s more a voice. Yes the voice is def stronger than the physical presence and is incased in a heavy white fog like Adams. The difficulty is finding an irl comparison and I’ve been scanning zee brain history. I’m going with a Jack Black like voice mixed in with Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time’s sassiness. Ha!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So yeah I have this image of @BandD, but really it’s more a voice. Yes the voice is def stronger than the physical presence and is incased in a heavy white fog like Adams. The difficulty is finding an irl comparison and I’ve been scanning zee brain history. I’m going with a Jack Black like voice mixed in with Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time’s sassiness. Ha!
    That's hilarious @aster, I was thinking the same. I imagine @BandD's voice like the blue guy here:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My real voice is kind of like Andrew/Tom Lenk from Buffy. Not exactly but kind of similar. Gay and nerdy. It also has some Jack Black-elements too I think @aster. I've been told it's masculine with a subtle gay twang by my best friend.

Buffy supervises me really hardcore here, that bitch. But I like this:

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's hilarious @aster, I was thinking the same. I imagine @BandD's voice like the blue guy here:

LOL

Yess!! Very similar!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    No

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I always imagine @ouronis in a small bedroom he grew up in behind a dinosaur computer, a somewhat skinny mid 20’s ish guy, with glasses and messy hair, in a plain crew neck white tee and boxers, kinda serious but dorky at the same time, a bit nerdy, but not too much, bent over a key board, with cups and snacks sitting around him on his desk
    You're definitely not far off, I just hit 30 though

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Exclamation Whatever, a bit of fun

Okay, here we go. DEAD vibes, round one. This is from the Discord interactions.

I imagine @flames to be like Adore Delano. This one is obvious.

@aster is Laganga Estranga because she's bloody weird, and always feels attacked by me:

@one gives me Raja Gemini "vibes" becauss she's pretty in touch with her Fi side:

Since everyone else is being thick as shit and not telling me their 16Types username, I'll just tag the ones I know.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehehe

Love it. @DEAD
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will try to do a few today as they come to me.

@Northstar

something like kiefer southerland in Lost boys-esque.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@thehotelambush

Spock in Star Trek-ish
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The @Tallmo I visualize has a quiet, slow and gentle voice. Reflective, relaxed, bent over. Blonde short hair, skinnyish, early 30’s ish. Something like a young Stellan Skarsgard-ish
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast