View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.63%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.63%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.63%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.09%
  • SLE (ESTp)

118 64.13%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.09%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.35%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.09%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.54%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.09%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.35%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.09%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.72%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a possibility that he is ILI

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had to break the post in two because spellcheck was auto correcting I L I to something else. Trump is a torpid slow moving lump. He seems to ignore people around him, perhaps a strange manifestation of introversion. His logic is based on calculated risk justified by raw intuition. His S e could be dual seeking. His wives are S e types. He could be Balzac.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    There is a possibility that he is ILI
    The plot thickens!
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In times of malice and despair, greatness always finds a way

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE 3w4 so/sx

Same type as Lacey Evans

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to Gulenko, he's SEE.

TIM
    Gamma SF. E2 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Estp, VI's like one, Fi Polr.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se dominant for sure, dominant subtype too. I also think he's an SLE and Gulenko mistyped him.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blatant SLE

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    Se dominant for sure, dominant subtype too. I also think he's an SLE and Gulenko mistyped him.
    after watching more interviews with him and SLE, I'm leaning more towards SEE for Trump now. one thing that is very typical for beta is a certain humbleness, even if many SLE often live outrageaous lives. they don't like to openly brag about their achievements. It also seems to me that trump is very interested in interpersonal relationships, which doesn't really fit a type with Fi as vulnerable function.

another interesting thing is that the trump tower has basically a huge mall inside with many shops for the public. I'm not sure if an SLE would like that, especially if he has the status that trump has. I think that beta would prefer to live away from the general public. the tower reminds me more of gamma's capitalistic values.

I guess there will always be discussions about his type. just wanted to post my opinion here.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    Interesting that he seems to VI as ILI...
    Perhaps in some parallel universe where Spocks have beards, but not in this one. I'm getting to old for this shit.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe also relevant: his wife seems to be an ST type. barely any facial expressions or emotions. very focused on realtiy. from what I've seen of her, she seems to have low Ne, for example she considers herself "the most bullied person in the world". makes me wonder if she's incapable of seeing different perspectives. calls herself very traditional, detail oriented and humble.

in the video you can also see how donald trump ridicules others through facial expressions and gossip (@3.23) it doesn't seem to me that an SLE would behave like this. LSI could work for Melania Trump imo. she displays quite a lot of introverted traits, but she's most likely a dominant or creative subtype.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If everyone was this “true to themselves” in their day-to-day behaviour then typing would be very easy. SLE

If anyone thinks otherwise, then they aren’t necessarily bad typers, but they need to check back on the fundamentals.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I said I wasn't going to post in this thread anymore but you make a good point. For those new to socionics it is probably a good idea to go read the fundamentals. These descriptions are part of the fundamentals. They are the summaries of type by Aušra.

I do type him SEE based on fundamentals fwiw. Typing is always going to be subjective no matter how objective we think we are. You can go even further back and read psychological types by Jung.

It is also a good idea to research Trump or at least read his tweets and watch his videos. He has weak logic behind most of his actions. He has the flexible Fi backed with strong Fe which most closely fits SEE. He is better at manipulating people like a stage hypnotist which is also indicative of strong Se and demonstrative Fe. He acts on whims. He throws emotional temper tantrums. He gets his feelings hurt easily and doesn't hide it. He posts strategies openly on twitter thinking he is scaring the rest of the world when he is only just openly showing his hand. He caves to more powerful men (despite all his big talk). They know how to play him like a violin with flattery. The thing he is good at is making people like him one on one from what I read. I think both Russia and North Korea knew they got themselves a puppet which is why Russia wanted him elected. He has weakened the US in the eyes of the world. Made us the butt of jokes not only at home but all over the world. I can imagine they laugh at the idea of us being any kind of "super power" now. This is not true strength or power. This man is a whimsical clown who can't even read daily briefings. He just has his staff sum it up so he can get to tweeting like a teen mean girl. I told everyone who would listen how all this was going to play out before he was elected Now some of my friends are rolling their eyes and telling me I was right. I guess the alternative then would have been worse since the world was not ready for a female US pres. It would be a bit of poetic justice if he were beat in the next election by the one he dubbed "Pocahontas". At this point I am 50/50 on whether or not he will be up for reelection. Things are changing quickly.

SEE (Napoleon)

SEE - ESFp (Se,Fi)

Napoleon Bonaparte - famous French military and political leader.
    Another pseudonym of this type: Caius Julius Caesar - the first Roman Emperor.

1. Kindness is power. He takes pride in his influence with people, their love and respect, of his own popularity, gladly leads others. He is assertive and kinky in expressing his sexuality, but aloof in dealing with the objective world, mistrustful towards new scientific ideas and in general towards everything things objective, which he perceives as too impersonal. He feels much more confident and therefore has a clear conscience, only in the field of manipulating people.

2. Restless activity, greed for practical actions. He never hides his feelings – en contraire, he takes special pride in them. It is easy for him to sound sincere, when he expresses his true feelings. He expresses his admiration both verbally and with a look in his eyes. He is always an adherent of love in all its aspects, both carnal and psychological, if he needs it. Even when a feeling is of a passing nature, he knows very well what he desires from his lover, has no intention to adapt – only to dictate. He is arrogant, optimistic, before a complicated situation he does not go shy but tries to resolve it immediately in a few decisive moves.

3. He pays a lot of attention to the esthetic and order in his surroundings. Frequently he is the possessor of inborn taste, knows how to dress well and demands the same from his partners. He is attentive to “physical parameters” of his partner. In all his activities he shows a lot of initiative. However, he lacks a sense of measure: he is ever unsure that he has done all he could.

4. Less nagging and more living! His life may be poisoned by the demands of those close to him to think his actions through, to act “rationally”. This is too much for him to withstand, such demands only make him want to act more irrationally, and brush reason aside altogether to spite everyone. In fact, he acts cleverly and logically until someone starts to demand of him to do so, i.e. as long as he is “respected” and “reckoned with”. It is useless to dispute his logic: one can influence him only by challenging him to set aside his goals in favor of other ones, more noble and harder attainable.

5. Laws are cowards’ inventions. His initiative and passion for new undertakings are so great that no criticism, even permanent grumble of his dual (Balzac, The Critic) who condemns almost each display of enthusiasm, can spoil his mood. Moreover: criticizing calms him down, for him it signals that his activities did not pass unnoticed and that he must have done enough.

6. Disappointment. Due to his initiative and demanding nature he frequently feels disappointed with his loved ones: they turn out to be “not what they seemed to be”, not perceptive enough of his whims. The bottom line is that he needs a partner who is easy to adapt to without adapting at all (without changing his own nature). If such a partner is not nearby, he gets up to mischief in order to draw such a person’s attention.

ILI (Balzac)

ILI - INTp (Ni,Te)
    Honoré de Balzac - the French writer.

1."Imagination directs me". He possesses a powerful, intellectual imagination. A representative of this type, Honoré de Balzac, in his series of novels, The Human Comedy "painted" the portraits of more than 2000 people who appear hyper real: "he is comparable perhaps only to the city controller's office" —wrote of him Andre Maurois. Similarly, the phantasmagoric world of Gabriel García Marquez is impressively precise in every detail. Due to this quality The Critic can forecast the future quite well. From empirical observations of how a man acts at various times he creates something like a functional model in his mind. In general, he tends to know everything in advance. If he did not have to warn other people about possible dangers (opportunities interest him less), he most possibly would feel himself redundant.

2."A priest's calmness and restraint". He almost never expresses emotions and protects from them his family and friends. He sincerely believes that passions, too strong, will lead one to his doom. Honoré de Balzac has constantly demonstrated throughout his literary works how passion spreads like a devastating cancer that eats away the souls of men until it finally suppresses all else. This holds totally true in the case of his dual (Caesar, The Politician), a hyperactive person that easily gets carried away.

3.A profound analyst. He is convinced that living is impossible if one disregards the natural laws that regulate the world. One who ignores reality is heading for disaster. The Criticist believes that it is better to be somewhat too cynical then be a hypocrite. Hearing of a situation, he very soon thoroughly understands it and begins to tell to the bewildered interlocutor the details and aspects that the latter had overlooked. His analysis is devoid of any self-encouragement. "You shouldn't have a different attitude towards life than you have for the kitchen—the same amount of stinking odor; if you want to cook a dish, you'll have to get your hands dirty, just make sure you'll be able to wash the dirt off once you are done; that's the entire moral of our day and age."—So speaks Vautrin, a hero of Balzac's books. Such misanthropy can kill the anybody's spirits, except his dual (The Politician)!

4."First and foremost, he is kind". In spite of all his "negativism", he is really a very kindly person in nature. The above phrase about Honoré de Balzac belongs to George Sand who knew him very well. He likes strong people who know their way in life, who demand concessions: such people release him from the necessity to invent goals, while using methods invented by him (he is a master of inventing methods.) He is capable of pouring a bucket of cold water out on the head of an enthusiast. But on the other hand, he is likewise capable of easing one's despair, when they are unlucky, when things go the wrong way, when destiny seems to be hostile.
    5.Unapproachable and thus desired. A girl-student by the name of Laima (The Politician) gave a good description of this type when she tried to describe the hero of her dreams: "He must be handsome and smart, with big and sad eyes, not talkative. He does not tell compliments, and by that he creates an impression of his inapproachability. He is taunted by myriads of problems, which, in my opinion are nothing to be bothered with. I am attracted by his sadness, seriousness, so I try to amuse him, to raise his spirits, to make him happy. If such a boy is present at a party, I wouldn't be bored." This is a vivid description of this personality type, who is constant in his feelings, does not like adventures, and desires total dependence of his demanding partner.

SLE (Zhukov)

SLE - ESTp (Se,Ti)
    Georgy Zhukov - Marshal of the Soviet Union, a famous commander during the World War II.

1. The end result. This is the only thing that interests him. All he needs to achieve the final result he considers to be his vested interests. He is a strong-willed, determined person. "If stars shine at night – then somebody wanted it". With all his appearance he demonstrates he is far from being ostentatious, does not care for the impression he makes with others. “I did not understand, please repeat." – used to say Sergey Korolyov, the mastermind of the Soviet space technology. Few of Soviet top executives had the guts to ask this from Beria, the head of the Soviet secret police. All The Legionnaire does is performed with ardor, passionately and must be brought to its conclusion. He has the personality of an untamed struggler, who must come out on top no matter what the cost. "One should not avoid difficulties! One needs to learn how to overcome them" is his motto.

2. Die Hard. The expression "severe but just" became already trivial about this sort of persons. Marshal Zhukov was a really tough person, but only he could say to Stalin: "If you believe that the Head of the Chief Headquarters is capable only of talking gibberish, then he has no reason to be here. I ask you to relieve me of my rank as the Head of the Chief Headquarters and to send to the front". He has no back thoughts about his right to manage other people. Even taking into account his love to collegial discussion of issues, he always reserves the last sentence for himself. This is usually compensated by profound passion for his cause and the ability to seed the same enthusiasm in others.

3. A fine tactician. He quickly grasps the current situation and distribution of power, makes a decision and acts. He is capable of political maneuvering but never forgets his line. He possesses powerful logic function, but this kind of logic is determined and thus biased, its purpose isn’t philosophical speculations but the creative search for the shortcut to finding a solution. It is easier for him to concede his logic than his goal.

4. Dispassionate. He seldom gives in to fear, hatred, and other negative emotions, rarely gets surprised and rarely envies. The more dangerous the situation, the more self-disciplined and resolute he becomes.

5. He does not like to speak about feelings: this is not his line. And if by chance such words slip out, he feels as if he betrayed himself. He is afraid of emotional love, considering it an undeserved luxury. He is anxious of other feelings as well. Perceiving others to be just like him, he has no doubt that he may be desired, but he is seldom sure he can also be loved. He needs his partner’s emotional support and submits his emotions to him. However, in practical activity he never tends to adaptation, but only to dictation.
    I will now retype myself ILI and take one for the team which would make Trump my dual. Goodbye beta. It has been a lot of fun. I will miss you. Call me?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is a walking Se-caricature.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see a lot of assertions here... Do we rely more on typing someone based on how we perceive them or how they perceive themselves? I'd hope we'd be able to at least mediate between the two.
    I would be inclined to agree, but I think perceiving Trump as an introvert (Ip to be exact) is... Rare and, in fact, quite odd. And I don't think Trump sees himself as such either. There was that interview (somewhere in this thread) with a Fi-dom (I think) journalist, that one was telling.

"A priest's calmness and restraint". He almost never expresses emotions and protects from them his family and friends. He sincerely believes that passions, too strong, will lead one to his doom.
    That alone makes him poor at ILIng.

His parents seem delta, and he was rather conflicted with them, often severely unappreciated. Thus, he obsessively seeks assertion and acceptance to this day.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEE

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Tell me more about ignoring Ne.
    Simply put Ne ignoring can quickly filter out the external possibilities floating around and narrow it down to what is most probable. They are very aware of those possibilities and connections but they are more like noise in a sense. IxI can still play with those connections as well as a Ne creative if they choose to. Ne ignoring choose to give more weight to what comes from within that is not always visible to others. Similar to how Fe ignoring does in the realm of feeling and ethics.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

That wasn't meant to be taken literally.
    I am aware but your comment to him was a little pa so I thought I would answer.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I said I wasn't going to post in this thread anymore but you make a good point. For those new to socionics it is probably a good idea to go read the fundamentals. These descriptions are part of the fundamentals. They are the summaries of type by Aušra.

I do type him SEE based on fundamentals fwiw. Typing is always going to be subjective no matter how objective we think we are. You can go even further back and read psychological types by Jung.

It is also a good idea to research Trump or at least read his tweets and watch his videos. He has weak logic behind most of his actions. He has the flexible Fi backed with strong Fe which most closely fits SEE. He is better at manipulating people like a stage hypnotist which is also indicative of strong Se and demonstrative Fe. He acts on whims. He throws emotional temper tantrums. He gets his feelings hurt easily and doesn't hide it. He posts strategies openly on twitter thinking he is scaring the rest of the world when he is only just openly showing his hand. He caves to more powerful men (despite all his big talk). They know how to play him like a violin with flattery. The thing he is good at is making people like him one on one from what I read. I think both Russia and North Korea knew they got themselves a puppet which is why Russia wanted him elected. He has weakened the US in the eyes of the world. Made us the butt of jokes not only at home but all over the world. I can imagine they laugh at the idea of us being any kind of "super power" now. This is not true strength or power. This man is a whimsical clown who can't even read daily briefings. He just has his staff sum it up so he can get to tweeting like a teen mean girl. I told everyone who would listen how all this was going to play out before he was elected Now some of my friends are rolling their eyes and telling me I was right. I guess the alternative then would have been worse since the world was not ready for a female US pres. It would be a bit of poetic justice if he were beat in the next election by the one he dubbed "Pocahontas". At this point I am 50/50 on whether or not he will be up for reelection. Things are changing quickly.

I will now retype myself ILI and take one for the team which would make Trump my dual. Goodbye beta. It has been a lot of fun. I will miss you. Call me?
    Why r u retyping urself ili

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen I understand your SEE typing (I won’t waste time counter arguing him being an ILI), but let me unwind why he isn’t one.

Point 1: SEE are most likely to listen to advice (though victories must be credited to them) while SLE wants everything to be accomplished by their own hands. Remember, the whole premise of duality is that types’ behaviour is catered to their duals. SEE’s behaviour is catered towards ILI ‘s and one of the ILI’s greatest talents is to be a strategic and wise consigliere. While SLE’s behaviour is catered towards IEI’s where the IEI claims the role of being a person’s psychologist and spiritual guide (2D Ti makes sure this type of advice does not sound like dogmatic garbage, but at the same time not too theoretical so still well received by the down to the earth pragmatic SLE). If Donald Trump was a SEE, he would not be so quick to dismiss others (or even fire them). To be a SLE’s advisor you: can’t be too outspoken, can’t be too involved/hands-on, always passively agree even if you may not agree (definitely not an ILI trait), and when you do disagree strongly you have to take the role of a diplomat and guide the SLE to your point without saying their wrong to not appear like your commiting insubordination (which the SLE is very sensitive about). While SEE’s knows there might be holes in their reasoning and plans (SLE’s are less likely to have these holes as a logical type) and they realize advice to correct these mistakes may not “sound nice”, but that doesn’t bother them (catering to the critical ILI).

Point 2: There is a complete lack of the kindness or care for looking kind that you would never see in SEE’s. Don’t get me wrong, SEE’s care about being a strong leader who knows how to take care of “business.” However, they also love being praised for their kindness and benevolence. SEE’s would use these positive sentiments to manage (or based on who you talk to, they manipulate) their people. Whereas, the SLE doesn’t care about appearing nice; they want to be seen as a leader with absolute control. Instead of manipulating emotions, they “may” (not all the time) manipulate appearance of facts as they are a very witty/quick on their feet. Donald Trump flexes this skill a lot and is able convince people of lies and/or half truths; from cold businessmen (Art of the Deal) to voters. When he is called out for being racist or just mean he is unaffected with not even the afterthought of giving small apology to appease the people who scream he is immoral. Remember, SLE only really care about the end result. This non-PC behaviour really moved a nation who was sick of leaders/representatives playing politics while recieving tax payers’ money.

This should suffice for now.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think Trump is a huge douche and I don't really like him as a person, but I still think he is SLE (maybe SEE?).

You normally could say bad boys turn me on, but the way he does it- does not. It's just disgusting, and it's like he smiles at you like that after he sexually offends you. It's gross. I also in a way think he's a very type of dangerous sexual predator because he knows how to offend and get away with it just enough where he can't get in the trouble with the law, but it still comes off as disturbing to me. Just because you don't molest underage people or openly rape women doesn't mean you aren't disturbing to others sexually. (that's why society officializing sexual behavior all the time is counter-productive and a Road to Hell as you will end up harming good, harmless stuff between people (cuz people are morons who misunderstand things constantly) and also, you will overly allow things that are actually harmful to go unpunished because a clever bad guy will know how to tip toe and dance around anything legal anyway.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Investigator View Post
    @Aylen I understand your SEE typing (I won’t waste time counter arguing him being an ILI), but let me unwind why he isn’t one.

Point 1: SEE are most likely to listen to advice (though victories must be credited to them) while SLE wants everything to be accomplished by their own hands. Remember, the whole premise of duality is that types’ behaviour is catered to their duals. SEE’s behaviour is catered towards ILI ‘s and one of the ILI’s greatest talents is to be a strategic and wise consigliere. While SLE’s behaviour is catered towards IEI’s where the IEI claims the role of being a person’s psychologist and spiritual guide (2D Ti makes sure this type of advice does not sound like dogmatic garbage, but at the same time not too theoretical so still well received by the down to the earth pragmatic SLE). If Donald Trump was a SEE, he would not be so quick to dismiss others (or even fire them). To be a SLE’s advisor you: can’t be too outspoken, can’t be too involved/hands-on, always passively agree even if you may not agree (definitely not an ILI trait), and when you do disagree strongly you have to take the role of a diplomat and guide the SLE to your point without saying their wrong to not appear like your commiting insubordination (which the SLE is very sensitive about). While SEE’s knows there might be holes in their reasoning and plans (SLE’s are less likely to have these holes as a logical type) and they realize advice to correct these mistakes may not “sound nice”, but that doesn’t bother them (catering to the critical ILI).

Point 2: There is a complete lack of the kindness or care for looking kind that you would never see in SEE’s. Don’t get me wrong, SEE’s care about being a strong leader who knows how to take care of “business.” However, they also love being praised for their kindness and benevolence. SEE’s would use these positive sentiments to manage (or based on who you talk to, they manipulate) their people. Whereas, the SLE doesn’t care about appearing nice; they want to be seen as a leader with absolute control. Instead of manipulating emotions, they “may” (not all the time) manipulate appearance of facts as they are a very witty/quick on their feet. Donald Trump flexes this skill a lot and is able convince people of lies and/or half truths; from cold businessmen (Art of the Deal) to voters. When he is called out for being racist or just mean he is unaffected with not even the afterthought of giving small apology to appease the people who scream he is immoral. Remember, SLE only really care about the end result. This non-PC behaviour really moved a nation who was sick of leaders/representatives playing politics while recieving tax payers’ money.

This should suffice for now.
    Wait this guy types trump ILI lol

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The amount of Trump hate on this thread is so overwhelming you might as well just type him bigot. Bunch of dismissive bias imo but yes, type him as my conflict I guess.
    See my post, no bias. Maybe Trump did something to recieve so much hate, but I guess that is an irrational possibility... Just so there is isn’t any confusion, my “like” of this post was accidental.
    Last edited by Investigator; 10-12-2019 at 03:36 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was meaning in regard to SEE but mistyped. Weak Te regardless. I can see SLE more than SEE but generally speaking it's hard for me to see Se. He clearly values Te. It wouldn't be subdued.
    I just want to mention that in Gulenko's DCNH sytem, dominant subtypes have accentuated Se, Te and Fe. that's why he's not an easy person to type.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You said the first statement in this thread I agree with you on. He does value Te. My complete typing of him is SLE-Se which values Te (doesn’t strengthen) more as they shift value emphasis away from Ti. Aso remember business activities aren’t primarily Te (though there is a lot Te), but Se’s volition is very useful as initiative keeps you one step ahead. That being said, Trump wasn’t the most successful businessman (I attribute this to being an unhealthy variant of his type). He does have business acumen, but he always bit off more than he can chew (Unhealthy Se’s ambition). His most successful business activity was self marketing which required him to be very active.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another thing I want to mention is that in the video about his apartment and in others interviews he mentions that he doesn't like to shake hands because of germs. in several socionics descriptions I've read that SEE pay a lot of attention to hygiene and cleanliness (gulenko mentions it in his SEE description too). ILI pay a lot of attention to it too, but I've never read about this aspect in SLE.

https://youtu.be/BAKYvvM6IpE

@0:35

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

youre quoting the cold blooded communication style, which applies to introverted logical types, which trump really doesn't belong to.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are there really people on this site that think donald trump is an introvert?

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a lot of work for one troll

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My new goal in life is to convince everyone Trump is ILI.
    That must be the masochist aspect of your EII-ness at work here.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Trump's behaviour does seem to fit my ESTp Uncovered description (although it wasn't him that I had in mind when I wrote it ):

http://www.socionics.com/articles/unestp.html

a.k.a I/O

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting that he seems to VI as ILI...
    Duals often VI similarily I've found. I've found this to especially be the case with SEIs and ILEs.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh we want to whip out function charges, that makes things easier.

Se- is very eager is obtain results (Result version of Se). It sees an opportunity and wants to immediately pounce on it. Donald Trump life can be summarized with those two sentences. This is why he seems to have a variety of ambitions. If he sees potential, he must try an actualize it. Whether that be casinos, real estate, show business, or capitalizing on the emotional state of the country. He wants to be constantly winning. If he was Se+, his initiatives would seem to have a lot more focus (the thing I love about my SEE duals). A good example of a SLE would be a very successful British youtuber KSI. He started in youtube, but wanted to “conquer” music, but then he saw an opportunity in getting sucess in doing boxing. SLE’s always are throwing themselves into the mix, while letting their wit and business logic guide them through the chaos.

The problem with Se- is that it’s jumpy nature is more likely to poke holes in their “empire” then Se+. What I mean by that SLE empires require more effort to maintain it than SEE empires while SLE’s are more likely succeed in obtaining an empire in first place. For example, Alexander the Great (a definite SLE) was obsessed with winning so much and expanding so much that (obtaining results) that after he died at a young age his empire fell through civil wars because he wasn’t really governing. Another example of this Genghis Khan. Another very good example is Connor Gregor. He wasn’t focused enough on being unbeatable, as he was more interesting on dominating different spheres. Meanwhile Floyd Mayweather (ESFp) only interest was being the best in boxing and he obtained an “empire” that couldn’t be pressured into collapsed. I would also like to note Floyd Mayweatherls main boxing skill was a brilliant defense (which requires the mindset to withstand pressure without crumbling, Se+). He may not have been successful in another combat sport, but that didn’t matter to him. There are so many examples, but the main takeaway that Se- wants always be winning while Se+ wants to be a winner. If you want to be poetic, Se- wants to be a conqueror while Se+ wants to be a king.

Donald Trump fits the mold of a conqueror of many spheres (result Se) than a king with an absolute hold on his assets who slowly (slower than a SLE) builds his treasury (process Se). Again, look at his business empire. He had faced many debt issues due to over diversity. Trump’s businesses now survive primarily on brand recognitions. Many big businesses benefit from brand recognition; so much so that it has book value for accountants (it’s technical name is goodwill). Other businesses see the value and purchase the brand name for a limited or indefinite period in order to add value to their products. However, a business should not be surviving on goodwill alone and goes towards the faulty empire talk earlier. Meanwhile a SEE (Richard Branson) founded business in Virgin Group Ltd. made sure that it was a slow build with the guidance of their SEE CEO, making sure it took care of debts and bankruptcies in a proper manner instead of just trying to power through (as it is all about the process for him).

Long story short, I know my dual and Trump is not my dual. If this isn’t satisfying consult the SEE vs SLE I made earlier in this thread.

Dang I let off more than I wanted to, but I couldn’t let beginners get confused by bad theory.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Why r u retyping urself ili
    Ya know, cuz, things. I know things. Lots of things. I know better than others type of things. I know the best things. I know how to tell you when you are wrong and I am right when it comes to things.

I am a lone wolf (except when it comes to my mate, then I need a partner to howl with since I am too introverted to do it alone). I am open for business SEEs. I will make one of you a president using only my intuition and great advice. I will be quietly brooding in a corner the rest of the time, contemplating the nature of our existence, until you need my guidance about "things".

Did I mention I own things? A house, a car, a business. No mortgage. No car payments. I have investments. I don't panic sell. I can foresee (with my third eye) which stocks will do well long term. I stick to safer investments. I don't squander all of my inheritance.

I know how to look up stuff on The Google then use them facts most creatively, while simultaneously relying on my imagination to put it all together so I can drive it home. Not only that I can also comprehend and analyze what I have read with my 4D Ti backing my 3D Te. I can discern fact from fiction using all the knowledge stored in my big brain, unlike those silly IEI with their useless Fe. What do they know anyway? Dismiss them bitches back to their own private lalalands.

Oh and I can read books. I love books. I have the best books. Let me tell you about it. I have over 1000 physical books on my bookshelves and in boxes. Thousands more on my tablets and pc. Not just any books either. I have so many classics. I got the best classics. I have occult books too. They are the best occult books. The kind only an ILI would read.

I was reading Shakespeare when other kids were still looking at picture books. I was in the gifted programs. I have an above average IQ or so the people in labcoats told me. Not a genius like DJT, of course.

Did I mention I went to tech school? I can fix my own computer. I can fix your computer. You need it fixed? I got you!

Amazing huh?! I am Te creative af! I don't need others to show me the facts , thank you very much.

Need I go on or are we good?

I am sorry to leave beta but I am too damn ILI. I also don't want to be accused of having "not my dual" "not my quadra" syndrome. I am choosing to accept The Donald as my dual, as an ILI.

I am also 5w4 now. Deal with that too! It doesn't mean I am now LII. Beta didn't appreciate me when they had me. I am jumping ship. Gonna find myself an SEE and make him president some day. Just you wait and SEE!

Hah, I am being a bit of a factitious little twit because... this thread. I got sucked back in. lol Someone said above he is a caricature of Se. I have said he is a caricature of SLE. BUT, with further analysis he does not fit the profile and the profile doesn't fit him as well as SEE does. I feel like only a handful of us see beyond the fake man's man, tough, practical, businesslike, persona he has cultivated as an entertainer.

I think he is too "sugary" when he speaks about Putin and others. He is pouring that sugar on them like he has a major man crush and wants to be just like them when he grows up. Putin is much more ST to me. I know sol types Putin ILI.

DJT is a performer. He loves the spotlight and he loves to be showered with love and affection in public. He also loves giving it back to his fan base. He isn't Fi or Fe polr. I just can't put across in words what I see right.

I find SLE are usually not that open to that kind of thing except by someone they are into or someone they respect. The are not that emotionally expressive. They are expressive but it is different. They don't whine and complain about how others hurt their feelings and how it is all so unfair like DJT.

I am tired now. I may say something more later since I am trying out this new thing, on forum, which is to talk about the theory more. I don't want us to end up with more posts on incels than typology.

Anyway, don't mind me. Beta quadra can't get rid of me that easy. If anyone was offended by my ILI imitation, lol, don't take "things" too serious. I was not spoofing anyone specific.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just going to say what I think and whether anyone cares to read this or finds it wrong, okay.

Trump is often very brutal and blunt before all else. He has a history of getting rid of people and/or pushing them away when they are no longer useful to him or when they threaten him in some way. He seems to lack empathy for individuals or see them as such (although he's very good at appealing to ideas of group or categorical morality on some abstract level -> Fe/Ti) and needs constant assurance that people are loyal to him because of it; and when they stop being useful to him in some way or they threaten him, he dumps and denounces them without much care. He seems to naturally lack the kind of sensitivity of higher order Fi, a function that is both abstract and implied, neither of which he seems to understand very much when he demands constant assurance of loyalties and thinks it's okay to be a douche to people if they are of no value to him. His Te is essentially utilitarian and he doesn't seem to care much for the individual that's impacted by his decisions; and he's only loyal to someone if they serve his purpose, yet he demands unwavering loyalty from others.

I think he uses Se, Te, and Fe a lot and seems to have no problem compartmentalizing everyone into categories and dealing with them that way -> Ti. But he doesn't seem to value separating people from their categories and thinking about them as individuals. It's not really his proclivity, although I'm sure there are instances of him trying to make a good pre-conceived effort to do so (which is arguably a super-ego thing to do), but when he's threatened or under pressure, he has no problem putting people into political categories and fueling the political charge. I guess what I'm saying is, I could probably make a case for him as SEE by cherry-picking parts of the theory that fit, finding reasons why he can't be SLE, and pulling things he's done or said out of context to paint his behavior a certain way, but in the end is that truly compelling? I mean he may not fit a caricature of a self-composed SLE that thinks everything through in calculated logical detail, but both SEE and SLE have neurotic Se and would be impulsive and not think things through all that much by the nature of their implied neurosis. So it kind of seems an irrelevant thing to constantly point out and argue.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Ya know, cuz, things. I know things. Lots of things. I know better than others type of things. I know the best things. I know how to tell you when you are wrong and I am right when it comes to things.

I am a lone wolf (except when it comes to my mate, then I need a partner to howl with since I am too introverted to do it alone). I am open for business SEEs. I will make one of you a president using only my intuition and great advice. I will be quietly brooding in a corner the rest of the time, contemplating the nature of our existence, until you need my guidance about "things".

Did I mention I own things? A house, a car, a business. No mortgage. No car payments. I have investments. I don't panic sell. I can foresee (with my third eye) which stocks will do well long term. I stick to safer investments. I don't squander all of my inheritance.

I know how to look up stuff on The Google then use them facts most creatively, while simultaneously relying on my imagination to put it all together so I can drive it home. Not only that I can also comprehend and analyze what I have read with my 4D Ti backing my 3D Te. I can discern fact from fiction using all the knowledge stored in my big brain, unlike those silly IEI with their useless Fe. What do they know anyway? Dismiss them bitches back to their own private lalalands.

Oh and I can read books. I love books. I have the best books. Let me tell you about it. I have over 1000 physical books on my bookshelves and in boxes. Thousands more on my tablets and pc. Not just any books either. I have so many classics. I got the best classics. I have occult books too. They are the best occult books. The kind only an ILI would read.

I was reading Shakespeare when other kids were still looking at picture books. I was in the gifted programs. I have an above average IQ or so the people in labcoats told me. Not a genius like DJT, of course.

Did I mention I went to tech school? I can fix my own computer. I can fix your computer. You need it fixed? I got you!

Amazing huh?! I am Te creative af! I don't need others to show me the facts , thank you very much.

Need I go on or are we good?

I am sorry to leave beta but I am too damn ILI. I also don't want to be accused of having "not my dual" "not my quadra" syndrome. I am choosing to accept The Donald as my dual, as an ILI.

I am also 5w4 now. Deal with that too! It doesn't mean I am now LII. Beta didn't appreciate me when they had me. I am jumping ship. Gonna find myself an SEE and make him president some day. Just you wait and SEE!

Hah, I am being a bit of a factitious little twit because... this thread. I got sucked back in. lol Someone said above he is a caricature of Se. I have said he is a caricature of SLE. BUT, with further analysis he does not fit the profile and the profile doesn't fit him as well as SEE does. I feel like only a handful of us see beyond the fake man's man, tough, practical, businesslike, persona he has cultivated as an entertainer.

I think he is too "sugary" when he speaks about Putin and others. He is pouring that sugar on them like he has a major man crush and wants to be just like them when he grows up. Putin is much more ST to me. I know sol types Putin ILI.

DJT is a performer. He loves the spotlight and he loves to be showered with love and affection in public. He also loves giving it back to his fan base. He isn't Fi or Fe polr. I just can't put across in words what I see right.

I find SLE are usually not that open to that kind of thing except by someone they are into or someone they respect. The are not that emotionally expressive. They are expressive but it is different. They don't whine and complain about how others hurt their feelings and how it is all so unfair like DJT.

I am tired now. I may say something more later since I am trying out this new thing, on forum, which is to talk about the theory more. I don't want us to end up with more posts on incels than typology.

Anyway, don't mind me. Beta quadra can't get rid of me that easy. If anyone was offended by my ILI imitation, lol, don't take "things" too serious. I was not spoofing anyone specific.

excellent?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoodoo View Post
    excellent?
    Reminds me, I meant to compliment you on the effort you put into typing the Simpsons based on the two charts.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh...heh. My ego says thanks.