No problem!

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I just don't think she seems beta, no offense intended. I've seen several photos, and no I don't need a video
    Seeming any quadra aside, Its baffling how anyone can type her Fi ignoring. 80% of what she says on forum is bluntly stating her personal ethical judgments - that or correcting others on theirs.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Seeming any quadra aside, Its baffling how anyone can type her Fi ignoring. 80% of what she says on forum is bluntly stating her personal ethical judgments - that or correcting others on theirs.
    She also puts a gif and emoji after every sentence, if thats not fe lead idk what is

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I just don't think she seems beta, no offense intended.
    I'm joking. She's too rude for Fi type in my Fi-valued taste. It's low possibly for her to be IEE - they are more polite.

> I've seen several photos, and no I don't need a video

Video is much better than photos, mostly. Gives higher chance to understand correctly the type.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    She also puts a gif and emoji after every sentence, if thats not fe lead idk what is
    Hm, that's true, I haven't taken that into consideration.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My 2 Cent: The frequent use of emojis is a sign of -valuing, but not necessarily -leading.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    My 2 Cent: The frequent use of emojis is a sign of -valuing, but not necessarily -leading.
    Displaying heavy emotion is fe

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Displaying heavy emotion is fe
    Displaying emotions can be both and .
    is more about "broadcasting" emotions, while is a more "channelized" way of expressing emotions.
    leading means having fully awareness and control of the expression own emotions. leading also means adaption in the way how you express emotions to other people, the social group or environment you are in.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Displaying emotions can be both and .
    is more about "broadcasting" emotions, while is a more "channelized" way of expressing emotions.
    leading means having fully awareness and control of the expression own emotions. leading also means adaption in the way how you express emotions to other people, the social group or environment you are in.
    Yea so what i said is right

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not always that easy (for other people) to tell -leading (ExE) from -demonstrative (xEE), because both is 4D
    The difference is awareness vs. unawareness of the way of expression.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i use emojis greg can you milk me

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah by beta criterion chae is totally polite and proper

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Chae? Rude? What the shitbiscuit, she's the one of the most polite on here. I saw her being provoked by other members in the past and she handled the situation(s) very well. I admire her for that.

I'd just pussy out, probably. Unless it's a really personal attack.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Whats rude to one is polite to the other we get it bois

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think she's among the most polite and proper people on the forum
    What is plus to the opinion you both have same Fe value.
    She can be your activator. Superego are perceived not so good, in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Chae? Rude?
    Yeah. Bad in F region for my _taste_. It's not only when she's angry - general style is wrong.
    I tend to like talking styles of Aster and Mindi, but not of her or another "delta" Maritsa.

Bertrand as possible Fi seems feels same from her.

> What the shitbiscuit, she's the one of the most polite on here.

Another + to your Ti val type. Though F types _can_ be lesser picky in this.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, then I'm the next one who don't perceive Chae as rude, I see her as funny and entertaining in this forum.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The fact that I consider her polite and proper does not prove that we share valued functions.
    What I meant - this significantly rises the chance you like her as a person in F region, what often point to same F value and such situation is doubtful for superego, but is expected for IR with good T/F match.
    In case you are beta T, the situation gives the argument for her be beta F. While I don't like her in F region, what is the opposite situation - we most probably have different F values.
    I don't live on heaven and among very polite people - mostly I communicate with Fe val ones. I talk on forums for many years and saw a lot. My requirements are common. And I find her emotional expressing too often as alien for me, what should be from other F value, not from me being very picky. While you like her in this. So she probably has same F value like you and opposite to mine.
    I suppose we may finish this question, as I need to repeat almost the same.

Ok, then I'm the next one who don't perceive Chae as rude, I see her as funny and entertaining in this forum.
    +1 to her Fe val, in case you LII ineed

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    +1 to her Fe val, in case you LII ineed
    Oh, did I just give the missing piece of the puzzle to you, Sol, because you are confident to type me just now?

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not about being polite, or not. Many types can be polite. Even T types can be polite, when they see the value in setting ground rules for behavior for mutually beneficial interaction (ie being professional.)

With Chae it is more about creating an emotional reaction, rather than attempts to understand the person as an individual - their sentiments, motivations, creating feelings of closeness and acceptance.

Her GIFs are also similar. Lots of quick facial expressions, groups together, applauding.

For such things, focusing on external behavior, fixing things by affecting the emotional energetics (smile, and it will be OK, be thrilled, be aghast, a plethora of such attempts of influence), such things can be perceived as rude for Fi valuing types.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

right its like how smiles theoretically evolved from baring teeth which is a sign of aggression. fe is often used to intimidate or at least influence. chae's posts often have that current underriding them, so its pedantically all very benign but veils what others perceive as threatening because it acts as a way to signal the underlying ethical evaluations and there is a kind of action in pushing on that front. its sort of like when the cops are kicking your ass but calling you sir the whole time--polite?--a matter of interpretation

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's like you've never heard about the demonstrative functions...

I mean, even Fi can come off as judgemental, see SEEs or ESIs, or EII (oh no sorry, EIIs don't even talk), they all use (introverted) ethical logic to define their surroundings...
    In a Fe type this logic is extroverted, so that the ethical side is directed outside and being it so, the most obvious consequence is the creation of bonds and feel good vibes~, not really a Fi thing, which is instead internal.

Idk if Chae is IEE/EIE/ILI or the super MBTI user, I think she's IEE for how cool and random she can be, EIEs are far more grumpy and opinionated in my experience, but on internet you can only just have a pale idea of how a person really is..

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    right its like how smiles theoretically evolved from baring teeth which is a sign of aggression
    Could be. Adaptation happens. Actions have multiple uses. Which was first is not the real issue here. It is like saying that sitting is sign of agression because it involves pressure.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Sol The fact that I consider her polite and proper does not prove that we share valued functions. It was a neutral observation, not a statement of preference
    It was a value judgment because politeness is inherently subjective therefore not neutral
    Just take a look around at the different opinions of her

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a value judgment because politeness is inherently subjective therefore not neutral
    you might have a talk with a brit for some good perspective about this.

translated= politeness is just a form of etiquette, kindness is subjective instead

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Could be. Adaptation happens. Actions have multiple uses. Which was first is not the real issue here. It is like saying that sitting is sign of agression because it involves pressure.
    uh no your sitting example is just a linguistic equivocation that hinges on ambiguity inherent to the word "pressure." a better way to put it is sitting on someone can be perceived as Se (or sitting in someone else's "spot"), even though it has a regular benign connotation of getting comfortable i.e.: Si. in the smiling case it has benign connotations of benevolence, but within certain contexts it simply becomes a threat because in the same way you can leverage force via sitting on someone, you can leverage Fe to "torque"someone. that such a thing is at all possible goes back to evolutionary roots of brain development where bared teeth had a straightforward application that is now leveraged somewhat surreptitiously. if this were not the case Fe would have no power, it has to relate back to some meaning. meaning is implication for action. when people use Fe they are consciously or subconsciously implicating value judgments (looks of disgust and so on), these in turn have implications for action, both yours and theirs. this is where the "threat"or "bullying" comes in. in other words, in the same way baring teeth signaled to other animals to back off, Fe often has the same quality, albeit calibrated to be more palatable in modern society. whether or not you find these signals welcome and unobtrusive and therefore non threatening is a question of psychological value. here victor doesn't mind, whereas others don't like it

you could in fact say that bared teeth is just a form of Fe and not any different categorically than a smile or other look meant to communicate, the difference is only in the tolerance level of the recipient to the Fe. people with unvalued Fe don't really appreciate being blasted with it, especially not in conjunciton with Se leverage

yes the demonstrative function can produce the same effect. the difference is in conscious awareness. the reason chae seems more EIE than IEE to me (note: im not saying she is EIE I'm saying she comes across more EIE than IEE) is because of her intentional use of such means. implicit in blasting people non stop is the idea that its ok. any IEE who was doing it unintentionally by now would have stopped if they felt it was inappropriate on the level of psychological values. they would have stopped at like age 5. that they don't is an indication of values and not in the Fi sense. if Fi had adopted Fe as a way of life its indistinguishable from being Fe dominant. "Fe as a way of life" is just another way to say "Fe dominant"
    Last edited by Bertrand; 03-09-2018 at 08:01 PM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No you're wrong, eat shit
    Nah

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Oh, did I just give the missing piece of the puzzle to you
    Additional argument for your Ti type for me and for Fe Chae's type for you.

@Viktor
    Calm down. I said nothing about your intentions. The discussion was finished with you as you had nothing to add new useful.
    Wish you luck with further typing to superego people which you personally like.

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    it's like you've never heard about the demonstrative functions...
    It's like you can't distinguish between ego/valued function behavior and what model A is about.
    Seems the reason why you think yourself as EII still, while being IEI/INFP.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

and theres the reverse, typing shaebette as conflictor out of desire to support (clearly not much of a conflict)

but he does not see it because the Ne Fi aspects that relate them are invisible, instead there is a creative Ti contortion to make it possible. k4m does something similar in devising his system

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    you might have a talk with a brit for some good perspective about this.

translated= politeness is just a form of etiquette, kindness is subjective instead
    Yeah u can see it that way, except etiquette was based on personal values, therefore they differ per region and country. Whats polite here isnt polite there. Its still subjective. Its not like 1+1=2 which holds true everywhere on earth for every person (objective statement)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    uh no your sitting example is just a linguistic equivocation that hinges on ambiguity inherent to the word "pressure." a better way to put it is sitting on someone can be perceived as Se (or sitting in someone else's "spot"), even though it has a regular benign connotation of getting comfortable i.e.: Si.
    Where did you learn to write in so long-winded ways? Those words per essay things are weird.

Anyways, just think 1) how much violence your fart causes to delicate ecosystem of yours inside of your colon. 2). When you step you usually step on life. Objectively speaking. Their own microcosms is having huge attack while you do it.

I think any action can be perceived as aggression when energy is used. You might not value it but that does not count. Even the process that generates sentiments is going to need some transaction.

Well, I don't know but possibly you can find examples in nature where baring teeth means also getting dentistry offered by ecosystem. If we assume that carnivores are aggressive and herbivores non-aggressive using their teeth (which doesn't hold truth) we can say that teeth baring is an ambiguous act since humans are omnivores.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Additional argument for your Ti type for me and for Fe Chae's type for you.
    ...or I'm comfortable with people having -ego + -demonstrative

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Let's not bicker about who typed who what. What type not what make who what if who bicker.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

until shit did not flew it's dispute, but not a bicker

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just don't see emojis, or an avatar, as a good way to type someone. Same for IR, using it to type someone means bias, you're not considering the person for what they are but for what you think and see of them... etc etc

ps, etiquette is as objective as everything else is then, so it's like there's just no objectivity in this world, I actually agree.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Chae? Rude? What the shitbiscuit, she's the one of the most polite on here. I saw her being provoked by other members in the past and she handled the situation(s) very well. I admire her for that.
    exactly my reaction when i read sol's post.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a huge derail already, but the reason I typed Chae as Fe leading (and Fi ignoring) is not because she's "rude", it's because she has almost zero sense of personal boundaries, she makes everything her business whether it is or not

She also has a very "diva" type of personality that is totally not IEE, wanting to be in the spotlight and admiring various plasticized celebrities.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yes the rude thing is sort of a collateral issue about how "rudeness" is in the eye of the beholder. EIE is not inherently rude since offense and discomfort and politeness are psychologically relative phenomenon. the best we can say about objective rudeness would be norms of Fe "be quiet at a funeral" type stuff; obviously chae does not come across as rude in any way in that sense. in fact she would probably be more well behaved than half the people myself included that chimed in about finding Fe or Se rude. so the rude thing should not be thought of as an attack on her but rather just an interesting example of how even a very decent human can rub others the wrong way and no one is necessarily at fault. such phenomenon are at the heart of personality theory and exposing them seems to me its most valuable aspect

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lady Gaga: This thread
    Leonardo DiCaprio: me

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    This is a huge derail already, but the reason I typed Chae as Fe leading (and Fi ignoring) is not because she's "rude", it's because she has almost zero sense of personal boundaries, she makes everything her business whether it is or not

She also has a very "diva" type of personality that is totally not IEE, wanting to be in the spotlight and admiring various plasticized celebrities.
    Slytherdor in a nutshell honey

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    @Viktor superb! That sounds good. You're with Tallmo there with the DCNH Dominant for me (heh), how so?
    @strangeling Make yer column smaller before you get yelled at like me
    eh, if I can't have fun with this, what's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    That's what comments / notes are for. Most of his comments aren't really constructive either : "I don't know. God there is a lot of people on here. I'm getting bored now..."
    ah hahaha. If you don't like it, too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    whoever filled in a self-typing for me knock it off

i don't self-type as shit

socionics is fake news
    I added your self-typing of "fake news".
    good bye

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast