View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.63%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.63%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.63%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.09%
  • SLE (ESTp)

118 64.13%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.09%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.35%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.09%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.54%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.09%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.35%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.09%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.72%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,120 of 1196

Thread: Donald Trump

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Duschia=

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I've checked so far (I always do my methodology) and people who changed their minds publicly include Adam (listed, as he seems to change it back and forth, sorry Adam), Comatose Lamiac 007 (not listed because of that), WinnieW (not sure whether they did even - not listed) and shotgunfingers (not listed). Some of listed typings are pretty recent (from 'newer' forum members). If there is an error or someone wants to hop in, ping me. I also didn't list all people available in that pool (Fuzzy (SLI) and so on).

I didn't list people who were unsure of their type (Bertrand?, Aramas, Protozoa, queentiger and so on) and/or changed it a lot or are pretty controversial/lol (Kill4Me). I also didn't include people from sedecology, and 'I don't do discords' so no data here.
    @Duschia, when I first stated that I thought Trump was SLE, it was because I didn't think he was LIE, which was another popular opinion being advanced. Trump's lies about his business skills were not widely known then, and a lot of people associate business skills with LIE, when Trump's skills extend only to playing a successful businessman on a highly scripted TV program. At the time, I think I said that he had zero Ni.

I have since reconsidered my original SLE opinion in light of my knowing more SLE's and SEE's better in real life, and I now think he's an SEE who is really, really unhealthy.

I'm unlikely to change my opinion again, since Trump has such good relations with ILI's Barr and Kim Jong Un.

But yeah, I have changed my mind about the sociotype of some people whom I've known for a long time, as more evidence comes in and my first impressions were shown to be incorrect.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's interesting that self-typed SEEs have little to say about Trump. Does that mean they silently agree or do they disagree and don't see it worth talking about? Curious...usually when people relate with something, even if it's bad, they like to point it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I think it's interesting that self-typed SEEs have little to say about Trump. Does that mean they silently agree or do they disagree and don't see it worth talking about? Curious...usually when people relate with something, even if it's bad, they like to point it out.
    When I see LIE's behaving badly, I am shocked and dismayed at the depths to which my sociotype can sink. I am aware that my sociotype has certain inherent characteristics which, when amplified by circumstance or poor ethical preparation or awareness, can lead to incredibly toxic and disappointing behavior.

I doubt if I'm alone in those feelings.

This is why many descriptions of the types distinguish between various "health levels".

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This forum is indeed funny. Poeple who type themselves as Fi Quadras and claim Fe is the source of conformity are the only ones I have seen use census as an argument that something is correct. "See? The majority agrees!" or the "the T types agree". For the record I don't think any Quadra is at fault. It's just individuals. I just think it's hypocritical to claim something for yourself for no reason and still fail to live up to your own hype.

This is directed at both Duschia and Tommy, just to clear any confusion.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I might be SEE.

I just don’t care. Lol
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Typical SEE reactive stuff from him IM(NotHumble)O. He just does it worse than most SEE's. Anyway it is funny how I relate to his "train of thought" from super ego perspective although "thought" is here used very loosely. This is Reinin symmetry related. Let's say that his role Ne tricks him a lot.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    No, I have used it as 'do you really that think all those people who typed themselves T are in fact not T, because they type Trump as T?', alas as counterargument. It was against 'if someone types themselves T and Trump as T, they are probably not T', which I see as very poor. And not really based on anything. It would be like me writing right now

Any F type that agreed that Trump is F, is indeed not F

(which is not very wise, it's just unrealistic to think that all those people are probably mistyped, considering the facts: in my list multiple people listed are professional typers, or typed themselves professionally, or are long-known, made questionnaires and videos and were 'consensus typed' as T by multiple members independently, so it's as close as 'reliable sourced they are T' as it's possible in largely unstandardized and subjective socionics)

I don't think any 'common-typing' is right just because it is common, FYI. This is an old 'appeal to authority' thing. What I do think however is that multiple typings from different people usually make reliability go up on average (your type is statisticallymore reliable if 1000 people agreed you are around this type than when it's just you who types you so, and everyone else sees you otherwise; ofc, it is all based on probabilities and not always right, and 'crowd' can be mistaken, people can parrot others' typings and so on). This pretty much Te-standards to knowledge and information. And statistics. And all those concepts like wisdom of the crowd vs expert wisdom and so on. If you want to see my approach to knowledge, it's pretty Popperian.

I personally see Trump as clearly Ti/Fe axis, either XLE or EXE, and EXE typings of him are not popular at all it seems. I want to collect more material, especially from that Mary's book on him, so I can judge him more accurately. For what I know with high sureness, his father Fred was LSI and Donald seems to worship him blindly,something that is very unlikely if he was indeed his supervisee. If you want to see more arguments as of now, you can see those (a big compilation of those) in my post to shotgun slightly above.
    @Duschia, "No" to the bolded part. I can attest to the fact that I held my Supervisors in very high regard. Still do, when they are the correct (Te) sub-type. When not, they are just pains in the ass, but otherwise I see them as very positive people who can help me a lot in many ways.

I've also dated my Supervisees (IEI's) and they seem to be quite fond of me. Unreasonably so, IMO.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    This forum is indeed funny. Poeple who type themselves as Fi Quadras and claim Fe is the source of conformity are the only ones I have seen use census as an argument that something is correct. "See? The majority agrees!" or the "the T types agree". For the record I don't think any Quadra is at fault. It's just individuals. I just think it's hypocritical to claim something for yourself for no reason and still fail to live up to your own hype.

Yeah, this forum is full of Poeple.

Poeple:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe = social conformity

Te = logical conformity

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. So I'm hypothetically Te. That means I don't make sense, I make sense out of things. Actively. This is empirically verifiable, as I do make mistakes all the time in internal logic. Trump is probably Fe, as he makes mistakes in empirical reasoning. Or in short, he doesn't check things like I do. I check everything. And when I mean everything, I mean everything. I could be Sherlock, and my friends have said it before, however I think I am Trump's Lookalike, M. I don't know anyone else like me. I could very well be INTp, and I do fit the stereotype. However, I get tired alone, and not tired with friends. Like the way the forum is set up is incredibly deactivating for me, which causes negative thoughts to occur. I hope that is reasonable to understand.

Trump is still decisive, but self sacrifice does not seem his type. He's not Gamma. He's Beta. Along with his other friend who wrote his racist and inhumane policy, who is likely Fi polr. Steve Miller. Two fer 1. He's the guy who is responsible for the damnable state of illegal immigrants right now.

But yeah, to make a group that includes self sacrifice as a trait, and include Trump inside of it, that is rich.

But enough of politics. I'm definitely alienating a bunch of people right now, however I have been passively getting more and more furious with this stuff.
    I hope you understand.

Maybe you guys will think I'm SEE or something stupid.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE-Se
    Last edited by eiemo; 07-06-2021 at 07:46 PM.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump does not operate through a structured impersonal system (military, gang, syndicate, cell) or through an aristocratic spearhead (vanguard, elite special forces) of competent "war-tested" advisors.

Trump operates through family, connections, and image. He leverages his interpersonal skills and understanding of the base values of the american right and silent middle. He undressed the media for what it is, and wrapped the republican party around his finger. With zero political experience, he made seasoned snakes in politics and journalism look impotent.

If an SLE could spend 50 years in real estate, a few appearances on scripted TV, then run circles around people who live in these shark infested waters for a living, there would be no need for IEI advisement on relations.

He prefers hot aggressive like/dislike judgements and deal-making, to cold aggressive cause-effect analysis and instructing/mobilizing.

He married a woman dubbed the "Ice Queen," and let her live in an entirely different city the first months of his presidency.

He put an ESI Jared Kushner in his inner circle.

He bowed before Putin, literally and relationally.

His values are image, money, ambition, energy, hustle, family, and rubbing elbows with achievers.

His politics are pro-business deregulation and disbandment of watchdog agencies, privatization of collective safety nets, and kickbacks to his loyalists.

1 or 2 of these in isolation, would be one thing, but summed together, this is not an SLE.

This forum has a warped view of Fe, Fi, Fe mob and Fi PoLR

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Trump does not operate through a structured impersonal system (military, gang, syndicate, cell) or through an aristocratic spearhead (vanguard, elite special forces) of competent "war-tested" advisors.

Trump operates through family, connections, and image. He leverages his interpersonal skills and understanding of the base values of the american right and silent middle. He undressed the media for what it is, and wrapped the republican party around his finger. With zero political experience, he made seasoned snakes in politics and journalism look impotent.

If an SLE could spend 50 years in real estate, a few appearances on scripted TV, then run circles around people who live in these shark infested waters for a living, there would be no need for IEI advisement on relations.

He prefers hot aggressive like/dislike judgements and deal-making, to cold aggressive cause-effect analysis and instructing/mobilizing.

He married a woman dubbed the "Ice Queen," and let her live in an entirely different city the first months of his presidency.

He put an ESI Jared Kushner in his inner circle.

He bowed before Putin, literally and relationally.

His values are image, money, ambition, energy, hustle, family, and rubbing elbows with achievers.

His politics are pro-business deregulation and disbandment of watchdog agencies, privatization of collective safety nets, and kickbacks to his loyalists.

1 or 2 of these in isolation, would be one thing, but summed together, this is not an SLE.

This forum has a warped view of Fe, Fi, Fe mob and Fi PoLR
    Excellent points, @inaLim.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I may have replied to this thread before but I'm just going to say it again if I already have. The dude's a Gamma. Probably of the extroverted variant but hey, plenty of introverts who can "fake it until you make it" as it were.

I can, if I feel I must. Don't like it, feels wrong and makes my skin crawl, but I can friggin' do it if required. This is also the argument of how and why Good>Evil by the by. "Good" people can "get" the evil one no matter the other variables and even ape them if need be for a short duration ceterus paribus (e.g. not needing to murder/rape a baby to maintain the façade after week 3 despite the ability to say "Praise Moloch" in a chat). Evil guy literally can't for any significant amount of time on an ontological level. Good has "imagination" as its sole advantage according to many. Given the current state of "mainstream" fiction, I'm very inclined to agree that it truly is a transcendent advantage (i.e. it gives you the ability to be several steps ahead of your adversary). I mean hell, they're making mistakes Gobbels himself would chew them out for. It's not that they can't meme, it's that they refuse to even try to learn how to do so on the most basic of levels.

Post a lefty "meme" in response to this charge. I shall dissect how it fails on multiple levels easily. First and foremost of which is the usual wall of text. A good meme needs but an image and a single sentence at most. If you need more than that to get your intent/message across you've already failed!

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typing Donald Trump is a good test for separating the Socionics sheep from the MBTI goats. The socionicists will see that he has 4D valued and 1D unvalued and type him as Caesar, but Myers-Briggists will either type him ENTj (because MBists always think that any gamma quadra = ENTj) or ESTp (because "being tactical" is MB's Ti or whatever, even though is logical consistency, comparing of ratios, and correctness, none of which DJT is good at or cares about).
    Last edited by HolyKnowing; 06-29-2021 at 08:55 AM.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SocietyOTLittleFlower View Post
    Typing Donald Trump is a good test for separating the Socionics sheep from the MBTI goats. The socionicists will see that he has 4D valued and 1D unvalued and type him as Caesar, but Myers-Briggists will either type him ENTj (because MBists always think that any gamma quadra = ENTj) or ESTp (because "being tactical" is MB's Ti or whatever, even though is logical consistency, comparing of ratios, and correctness, none of which DJT is good at or cares about).
    I guess I'm an MBTI goat

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Textbook Fi-polr. It’s a no-brainer. He always says the most subtly sociopathic, off-color things even from my perspective as an ESI with a decent sense of humor who doesn’t have a hate-boner for him. He’s incapable of sincerely matching the gravity of sensitive situations and saying what I consider to be the correct human/empathetic thing.
    Last edited by Averroes; 06-29-2021 at 11:41 AM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    Textbook Fi-polr. It’s a no-brainer. He always says the most subtly sociopathic, off-color things even from my perspective as an ESI with a decent sense of humor who doesn’t have a hate-boner for him. He’s incapable of matching the gravity of sensitive situations and saying what I consider to be the correct human/empathetic thing
    He's Fi creative. Fi polrs are not that comfortable at stating personal opinions and playing social games.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a lot of people hate him but I think he’s hilarious. I doubt we’d have bad ITR if that says anything. I think he’s SEE-D tbh. I see why People think he’s SLE, but being abrasive isn’t exactly Fi PoLR. He seems pretty solidified in his opinions about things that I don’t think an SLE would be.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah and I used to think he was SLE too but now I’m heavily leaning on the SEE side of the fence
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I know a lot of people hate him but I think he’s hilarious. I doubt we’d have bad ITR if that says anything. I think he’s SEE-D tbh. I see why People think he’s SLE, but being abrasive isn’t exactly Fi PoLR. He seems pretty solidified in his opinions about things that I don’t think an SLE would be.

People who think that Trump is hilarious or a great leader for our country haven't lived with a narcissist. Just take a look at how his kids turned out. He'd do that to you, too. Barr is his Dual and Trump turned on him, just as he does with everyone who ever helped him. As for leading the country, take a look at the condition of his businesses.

FWIW, I know some perfectly nice and admirable SEEs and SLEs, but they are all healthy. Trump is not healthy.

One last comment. We work with a company that has a troubled division, and they just handed control of that division over to an ESE and an SEE. Both of these guys are relatively healthy, but they remain their types. At first, an ILI who works there said he loves the SEE, but the SEE removed the ILI from meetings because he kept warning of disasters. In the months since then, chaos has ensued. Absolute chaos. The place is burning through money and it has no results.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-29-2021 at 01:10 PM.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange, what’s wrong with Trumps kids? And what do you think of Hunter Biden in comparison
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by RBRS; 06-30-2021 at 12:45 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He got Covid and asked the public to not fear it and remain strong -clues
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason I think SLE.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sheltered SLE

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forum members still have not been able to figure out President Trump's type.

This made the INTP woman below very angry.

Cancel Culture Forever
    This is the comment you are looking for

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm back to SEE and maybe i'll never return to SLE again

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    He's Fi creative. Fi polrs are not that comfortable at stating personal opinions and playing social games.
    But SEE have cautious Fi while SLE has bold Fe. If socionics is on par with Jung's descriptions then Fi doesn't usually externalize value judgements so often and when it does it comes out in a weird neurotic way (there is for Fi lead on ego at least). Perhaps it helps to figure what type is Rosie O'donnel. They both seem to be of conflicting quadras

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lincatrope
    But SEE have cautious Fi while SLE has bold Fe. If socionics is on par with Jung's descriptions then Fi doesn't usually externalize value judgements so often and when it does it comes out in a weird neurotic way (there is for Fi lead on ego at least). Perhaps it helps to figure what type is Rosie O'donnel. They both seem to be of conflicting quadras

SEE have the demo Fe that is heaps stronger and more energetic than the Fe HA that is fairly low-energy and mostly activated by trolling others for reactions. Continuously boldly making bold and contradictory claims just because you feel like it and because it’s politically effective is in the realm of SEE. Logical types will actually try to use logic instead of rhetoric to back their claims, especially demo Te that are very strong in it. 4D Fe politicians are probably more common than all the logical types combined which says something about what works in practice.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Changed my mind to ESE. Inferior Ti suits him better.
    Changed again. EIE-Fe and enneagram 3 sp/so.

He is definitely not Te-valuing. He did the 'I have a piece of paper about an agreement and measures but I can't tell you more' thing several times that is kind of lacking of professional attitude; I don't think he's SEE or any Te valuer. What's on the paper? He just told he made a "long agreement", but it's holding on one page, which he keeps keep in his inner jacket pocket? It makes him look a bit like a schoolboy showing he did his homework to the press, which definitely sounds like 'role(playing) Te' to me.

Then he goes on about "so-and-so told me that important guy so-and-so told them that I couldn't blablebliblem so I told them blurbliblurblur" aristocratic Fe. Some people say he doesn't care about Ti, which is wrong imo because he definitely thinks his vision of the world makes sense. It's not based on some Fi values. It's just that with 1D Ti he might need a lot of help in having a consistent view of the world. The whole capitol affair, with his instigation of mischief and his barely concealed call to violence, seem very Se HA Fe-dom too. However, I must say that it is difficult to distinguish between what belongs to the type and what belongs to the narcissistic side of the particular individual(I don't think EIEs in general are more narcissistic than any other type, but Trumps expression of his narcissism seems EIE).
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 09-25-2021 at 06:48 PM.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE 7w8 sp/so

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He’s SEE-DD 8w7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE D

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Te is about conventional wisdom so there you go.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jester-maxed SLE

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he is SEE. Strong narcissistic personality traits can get SEE confused for SLE.