Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hotelambush Questionnaire (venusuwu)

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    Lack of spacing isn't indicative of anything.
    Why not? She claims she didn’t even notice people used it. That could be related to lower Si. Lower fine sensoric awareness/attention, that is.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chakram Still waiting for your reasoning. That, or credit for teaching you something new.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    @Chakram Still waiting for your reasoning. That, or credit for teaching you something new.
    My reasoning is that I'm not going to use something useless such as spacing, grammar, spelling, or not using bold to differentiate your questions from your answers to type someone when there is a large amount of information that they have provided to us that shows their actual line of thinking and decision process.
    Last edited by Chakram; 10-30-2018 at 12:06 PM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My reasoning is that I'm not going to use something useless such as spacing, grammar, spelling, or not using bold to differentiate your questions from your answers to type someone when there is a large amount of information that they have provided to us that shows their actual line of thinking and decision process.
    So you aren’t able to say why you think it’s useless! Got it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    So you aren’t able to say why you think it’s useless! Got it.
    It is about as useful as those other things for determining a type. It should be fairly obvious why these things are not useful for determining type but I can be more specific.

Specific reasons why I do not think these things are relevant:

-Manner in which a person was taught to format, or lack thereof
    -Differences in: languages when translated and general readability across languages
    -Different formatting practices across sites
    -Inexperience with forums/ any specific forum
    -The way that copy and pasting into a reply can change formatting on this site
    -The exact behavior has nothing do with IEs, the reasoning/trends behind them is what is important

Next time you want to debate extensively about general typing practices that don't accomplish anything in that typing thread, or get into arguments about misquoting, please do it under the appropriate forum section.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is about as useful as those other things for determining a type. It should be fairly obvious why these things are not useful for determining type but I can be more specific.

Specific reasons why I do not think these things are relevant:

-Manner in which a person was taught to format, or lack thereof
    -Differences in: languages when translated and general readability across languages
    -Different formatting practices across sites
    -Inexperience with forums/ any specific forum
    -The way that copy and pasting into a reply can change formatting on this site
    -The exact behavior has nothing do with IEs, the reasoning/trends behind them is what is important

Next time you want to debate extensively about general typing practices that don't accomplish anything in that typing thread, or get into arguments about misquoting, please do it under the appropriate forum section.
    Thanks for the effort.

I think everything is a clue. Not just the content of what people consciously choose to say, but also how they unconsciously have chosen to format and present themselves. It’s like body language or one’s appearance in IRL, and I see it as many times even more relevant than what is said consciously because a person can use knowledge of types to bias their thinking and curate an image for the audience. You don’t have that problem with unintentional accidental cues. It’s more candid. And LOL, you’re not a mod, fuck off. I haven’t gotten the sense that you know how to accomplish things yet so I’m not taking your advice on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12