Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Type Pano Lou

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    Pano Lou, your self-serving rudeness and jumping to false conclusions with unwarranted insults here is inexcusable.

fwiw, I've mostly scored over 150 on IQ tests. A lot of good your arrogance does you.
    This is a contradiction in terms: IQ tests are very limited in what they measure and very much biased toward cognitive qualities SEIs do not have, which is a disgrace, because IQ tests do not measure the many qualities and forms of intelligence SEIs do have after all. So if you are SEI and truly scored an IQ of 150, you must be a true superhuman. So superhuman you surpass all other humans on this planet.

Or this 150 result is just the outcome of one of the many IQ tests on the internet that give way too flattering results.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about IEI ?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    How about IEI ?
    What makes you think so? Interesting, I'm always typed as a sensing type.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    What makes you think so? Interesting, I'm always typed as a sensing type.
    I dont know... If sensor, how about ESE ?

I have a hard time seeing si base in you
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Pano Lou I don't see a reason for why you wouldn't be Si-SEI. Being an Si subtype can make you seem superficially SLI at times, but creative over creative makes more sense. Also, base seems to make the most sense for your general behavior and you also come across as an introvert. Anyways, I think your self-typing is on point. I generally agree with self-typings unless something seems off about it, which I didn't get from your videos.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Pana Lou: I saw lots of Si in you, I think SEI fits.

And speaking of Si, I actually encountered this girl nearby my place today who is an Si-valuing type. So I was in the ladies' room earlier and this girl came walking in with her friend, and she suddenly started saying, "Wow, this toilet is really clean, I'm so happy."

As an Se-valuing type, I'm personally blind to such things and I don't know how to tell apart a clean toilet from a dirty toilet, but that girl being a strong Si type is actually able to tell apart the differences immediately.

You remind me a lot of that girl whom I encountered in the ladies' room, always so in tune with things that affects your comfort.
    Last edited by Hermit Soul; 10-23-2018 at 03:43 PM.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone told me I VI as LSE? Is that a possibility? I honestly don't see myself as the type...

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Someone told me I VI as LSE? Is that a possibility? I honestly don't see myself as the type...
    do you relate to judge judy? It's an exaggerate example - but still (don't think so tbh)

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    do you relate to judge judy? It's an exaggerate example - but still (don't think so tbh)

Lol nope. But that's just one LSE right? I don't think I would dislike her. I think she's a good judge. But that's about it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you considered AWESOME as your type?

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol nope. But that's just one LSE right? I don't think I would dislike her. I think she's a good judge. But that's about it.
    Yes, just one LSE - you're right. IME LSEs are kings and queens of micro-management - maybe ask yourself whether that fits with your own habits and then I guess you'll have your answer (:

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag 2 View Post
    Who said you VI as LSE? Did they provide comparisons?
    No, they didn't...

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    Yes, just one LSE - you're right. IME LSEs are kings and queens of micro-management - maybe ask yourself whether that fits with your own habits and then I guess you'll have your answer (:
    I don't micromanage... At least, I hope I don't...

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone told me I VI as LSE? Is that a possibility?
    Yeah, there is a strong possiblity... that the person who typed you as LSE has a distorted perception.

I honestly don't see myself as the type...
    I don't see you as -base. You're an ethical type and a smart one.
    Your - seems quite balanced to me.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI-Si. I understand the confusion between SEI-Si and SLI-Si. You mostly displayed Si-Fi-Ti in your VI. I think you are SEI-Si and not SLI-Si because of your vibe. Although there isn't a lot Fe in your videos, your general mannerisms, look and intonation vibes Fe.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    SEI-Si. I understand the confusion between SEI-Si and SLI-Si. You mostly displayed Si-Fi-Ti in your VI. I think you are SEI-Si and not SLI-Si because of your vibe. Although there isn't a lot Fe in your videos, your general mannerisms, look and intonation vibes Fe.
    Do you think LSE is a possibility?

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are SEI-Si and ofcourse I could be wrong about it. However, I don't think LSE is a possibility.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag 2 View Post
    What type do you think your mother and father are?
    EII for mom. Dad not sure, INTx

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Venus Rose @COOL AND MANLY I'm pretty sure of being a serious dichotomy person, so I will consider SEE before SLE. What do you think? I'm interested in everyone's opinions. Especially Cool, if you've seen my type me thread, do you think SEE would fit?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will have to think about it. Unless you want a shallow typing. Nothing jumps to me.

If I thought I am able to type everyone I would have nothing more to learn.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Pano Lou admittedly I didn’t even listen to what you said the first time I saw your videos and just skimmed them a bit. So far LSE does seem the most comfy for you in my mind of the typings you’ve gone through. Just my 2 cents.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Venus Rose @COOL AND MANLY I'm pretty sure of being a serious dichotomy person, so I will consider SEE before SLE. What do you think? I'm interested in everyone's opinions. Especially Cool, if you've seen my type me thread, do you think SEE would fit?
    I had been seriously considering SEE for you, but I wasn't sure so I didn't say anything. Anyways, I will take a look at your videos, but just from the first few seconds of it, SEE may be a strong possibility. I will update this later when I look at it more in depth.

Edit: Yeah, definitely not 1D Fi, Fi is everywhere (your interests, what you like dislike, etc.) It is a stronger driver for you than Te (pragmatism), though the latter is there. You are driven by what you value. I am 7 minutes in...overall, it seems to be screaming SEE (or ESI). Se because it's everywhere, in your writings on this forum, so I feel like it's obvious. And the Fi is very strong, as I mentioned before. Gamma SF is a strong possibility for you, I feel like...it's up to you, do you think that fits you? What I am quite certain on, is definitely not 1D Fi, lol. Probably not 2D either...

Yeah I think that's my impression for your type. It's completely up to you to see what feels like it fits best. I am just having a hard time seeing lower dimensional Fi, because you seem quite strong on it.

Also, on the socionics erotic styles: I wouldn't take it literally. People of any type may feel like they fit "caregiver" more, for instance, but their approach to caregiving may actually be very representative of their preferred elements; such that Se types may "care" in a more overtly Se way, with some underlying Si tones etc...
    Last edited by VenusRose; 11-28-2018 at 05:20 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Leaning towards LSE as of few days ago.

Looks, like you could have role but usually the person does not like it when others pressure role too much while they can be OK with it for a while and doing routine things with it.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE dominant.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are not very active physically. Do you dance? Play sports? Are you good at them? I don't know. I'm just having trouble seeing you as an S type, let alone Si-ego.

You say you are very emotional, yet you value logic. The part where you spoke about wanting to take care of someone sounded like Fe to me. Introvert is obvious. I'm going with IEI for the time being.

I don't generally like rushing a typing like this, but I'm afraid I will forget about it or lose interest if I didn't do it now, and I don't want to be rude. So there you go.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait you are a woman?!

I literally thought you were a 28 year old man...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel bad for being such a dick to you now. Sorry about that. You come across as SEI, IEI, or IEE.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not a chance in hell.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post

Looks, like you could have role but usually the person does not like it when others pressure role too much while they can be OK with it for a while and doing routine things with it.
    This is a joke, right?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't micromanage... At least, I hope I don't...
    Then you can toss out LSE.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post

Thanks, I'm settling with this type. ITRs make sense this way too, for me. I'm fairly certain that my dual is EII. ILI is my supervisor. There's no easy understanding there at all...

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you identify with being Te lead? What part of it do you identify with the most? Do you often quote statistics, collect facts, data, about what interests you and share in a conversation/discussion with others? There are other facets to it but that's what i can think of right now. If you don't it would be strange for a TE lead not to (not saying that you don't, i don't know), but if you have decided on that type carry on then.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Do you identify with being Te lead? What part of it do you identify with the most? Do you often quote statistics, collect facts, data, about what interests you and share in a conversation/discussion with others? There are other facets to it but that's what i can think of right now. If you don't it would be strange for a TE lead not to (not saying that you don't, i don't know), but if you have decided on that type carry on then.
    Yeah well, I'm a huge tech geek. I love all kinds of tech. I used to be a part of the Society of Automobile Engineers club in college, but quit cuz I couldn't manage my time efficiently. I am a real hardcore tech geek and Idk if anyone on here is lol. It's the topic I like talking about the most. I also like Si stuff, like cooking, sewing, etc I talk about that sometimes. I'm also interested in money and finance but only to an extent that is useful for me.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Venus Rose I'm a caregiver in the most direct sense of that word. My ideal romantic situation is me literally being able to care for a partner. I am built for that, I worked hard to become a good partner because I intend on starting a family someday and I want to have the best skills for that. I am good at managing a household, dealing with money, I am on a career path that will guarantee me success. I have stated in one of my videos I think, my being an engineer is a social mission for me. It's about contributing to society more than it is for my own benefit. My Si skills are to please my partner. When I think about what I do for myself, I can't really answer that. Bingewatch anime? I shitpost on this forum maybe? That's about it I think... I gain satisfaction from the satisfaction of other people. My ideal partner is someone who cares back in the same way, who can watch out for me so that I don't become hateful and resentful towards the things I'm trying to care for and protect. I can work tirelessly as long as I know that there is someone at home waiting for me. A person who respects and admires my tireless efforts, who is happy to see me be successful, who can listen to me complain endlessly about stupid things. For a person like this, I would do anything. I don't care if they're incompetent and can't do anything by themselves... I will take care of everything. We can merge and form one single entity, with both of us having the same ethical core, wanting the same things, being together all the time. Having someone to love and take care of is tied to my ego. If I don't have that, then I may as well be dead. This is why I believe that EII is my dual. This, is what it means for me to be a caregiver.

My instincts are incredibly maternal. Ideally, I would just like to be sort of like a nanny or a personal maid that never says no to a request from my partner. At the same time, I would want to be assured that my partner will stick with me forever. Neither of us have anything to worry about. We would never leave each other. I would hold them close and we can cuddle all night while we watch a movie or something.

I need to be woken up from my state of completely just drifting through life. I want my life to have colour, meaning. I want to feel alive and not dead inside all the time. Sitting in my dorm room alone in college, working tireless nights to complete my research... I was doing it and I'm good at it but it was also a dark time in my life. I can push on and do work regardless of my emotional state but having someone who loves me, who can make my life less boring and dull and monotonous... Thats what I want. Knowing that everything I do is for another person... that's what an infantile partner gives me. It's very much like taking care of a child, except it's not a child, it's an adult with as much brain power as me, as much maturity and growth as me. There's no imbalance of power between us. No one is stronger than the other. Ideally, it would resemble a sibling bond maybe. I'm not interested in grand sweeping gestures of affection. I don't need to know if my partner would die for me. I don't care about their power, strength, wealth, status, etc. They should have a pure heart and a kind soul. Bonus points if they're artistically inclined as well.

I live for the sake of other people, and I want a partner who can take care of me.
    These are my values. This is what it means to,me specifically, to be a caregiver. It's not one sided at all. I need as much care as I'm willing to give. I don't demand my partner to surrender or devote themselves to me. That would be wrong and counterproductive. They should care because they see my worth as a human being, because they love me for who I am and not for my achievements or social status. I would throw away everything, I will pay whatever price I have to. This is how I view romance.

My ideal woman is one who always knows the right thing to do, much like Jane Eyre, if you have read the book. Similar to all those anime protagonist girls who see the greater good in the world around them. I want someone who can instil in me feelings of deep passion and romance. This is why I think my dual is EII.

If you still think I'm describing an SEE/ILI dynamic, I honestly don't know what to say lol.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I mean, all that just sounds normal.

If Gulenko’s erotic styles don’t make sense to you, you may want to throw it out. I don’t think everyone feels like they really fit the description of their erotic style, which is fine. What I just cannot seriously is consider 4D Te (I don’t really see it) or 1D Fi. I would suggest approaching your type by discarding Gulenko’s erotic style completely. I’m still leaning ethical type for you.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ideally, it would resemble a sibling bond maybe.
    I want someone who can instil in me feelings of deep passion and romance.
    Something tells me you're not being sincere and honest with yourself, nor with this forum really.

Which I guess makes sense, since you've switched your types SEI->ESE->LSE and at every instance you've had some quasi-heart-felt story backing up upon it.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@silke Self-awareness can be tougher with Ni polr. Just IME.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Something tells me you're not being sincere and honest with yourself, nor with this forum really.
    ? Why do you say that? If you don’t mind me asking.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post

Which I guess makes sense, since you've switched your types SEI->ESE->LSE and at every instance you've had some quasi-heart-felt story backing up upon it.
    Heartfelt? Heartfelt how? I haven't had a story for anything. Lol @sbbs what is this person talking about?

I don't think I have said anything heartfelt on this forum ever... if you're talking about my caregiver posts, other people have pointed out that they resemble more like a Delta ST style of caregiving than Alpha SF, so I changed my mind. I have said this exact same thing before on mrrrmaid's thread. I hate having to repeat myself like this.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post
    ? Why do you say that? If you don’t mind me asking.
    When Pano self-typed as SEI she posted this congratulatory post towards her relationship with her ILE boyfriend, where she claimed that she is "fully dualized" with him. This wasn't too long ago, around 1.5 months in passing: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1300275

At the current turn of this thread, she's claiming that her duals are EIIs. So what exactly happened to that spectacular "fully dualized" ILE boyfriend, and why is she making these posts for EIIs now. It does seem to be a little off.

... This is why I think my dual is EII.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast