Thread: "short" Talanov test

Creepy-bg

Default "short" Talanov test

Last edited by bg; 04-22-2016 at 10:30 PM.

Creepy-bg

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It's short compared to full version with ~500 questions.
    The shortest variant based on Talanov's test I saw is by Ivan Romanov with 40 questions. The main problem is the author thinks it is in early "beta". I recommended him to make the translation, - and it's work for a couple of hours, - so may be will see it sometimes. Also I don't like they used RD bs, so I hope some variant of the test will not take RDs into account what should to make the test more valid.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Attachment 7472Attachment 7473

Some of the logical questions i didnt understand.

thought i would end up getting fi>ni .fwiw, my 5's were on questions 4,6,9,10,13,28,41,45,61,70,78,79,83,89,94-96,111,119,137,138,140,144,148,150,152,155,158

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mostly answered seriously, but there were 1 or 2 questions that I answered in the affirmative just because I thought they were funny, and not because I agreed such as the "Death to the weak and ugly!" one. lolol

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I for one am in favor of mass genocide for the weak and ugly.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh, apparently I also took it four months ago:

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post

thought i would end up getting fi>ni .fwiw, my 5's were on questions 4,6,9,10,13,28,41,45,61,70,78,79,83,89,94-96,111,119,137,138,140,144,148,150,152,155,158
    This result seems really strange. I know a lot (>10) of IEI's irl, and a few ESI's, and to me, you don't look like the IEI's at all. You have more of a Gamma, or even a Delta looking face (depending on the day) and your eyes are not soft enough to be IEI. Too much outward-looking. It makes me doubt either the test or my VI skills.
    You might want to take the test again in a few weeks. Or, take a different test and see if you get the same result. (But, since I always assume I'm wrong about anything 60% of the time, maybe the problem is with my VI correlations.)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evil John Locke View Post
    I for one am in favor of mass genocide for the weak and ugly.
    No need to be "for" that. Just choose a healthy, attractive babe to sleep with, and your kids will look better than you. And bit by bit, the human race improves. Up from the chimpanzees, whom we once resembled.

Actually, Tonka, in my limited experience, your duals are both healthy and attractive, and can both out-think most men and beat them in a knife fight. So, go out there and put that philosophy into practice, Mr. Locke. But be careful when you do this, because they don't f**k around.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    No need to be "for" that. Just choose a healthy, attractive babe to sleep with, and your kids will look better than you. And bit by bit, the human race improves. Up from the chimpanzees, whom we once resembled.

Actually, Tonka, in my limited experience, your duals are both healthy and attractive, and can both out-think most men and beat them in a knife fight. So, go out there and put that philosophy into practice, Mr. Locke. But be careful when you do this, because they don't f**k around.
    What the hell are you talking about?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

This result seems really strange. I know a lot (>10) of IEI's irl, and a few ESI's, and to me, you don't look like the IEI's at all. You have more of a Gamma, or even a Delta looking face (depending on the day) and your eyes are not soft enough to be IEI. Too much outward-looking. It makes me doubt either the test or my VI skills.
    You might want to take the test again in a few weeks. Or, take a different test and see if you get the same result. (But, since I always assume I'm wrong about anything 60% of the time, maybe the problem is with my VI correlations.)
    Nothing in her test results contradicts the way she expresses herself on this forum (or other places). I am not sure what you think an IEI physically looks like but a picture might be helpful. An exemplary one if you can find it. I will not comment on her type here as I have told her in private what I think.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

@Adam Strange . thanks for the feedback. I have considered what you mention myself. still do. Tbh it is not the first time I am taking the solti test. I get IEI followed by the other nf types. these are my results in the most popular tests. only time i got something else was on a russian one and it was SLI. i found it very intriguing so I would go back to the test and change my most half-hearted answers to see how it would change (SLI-->LII if i remember correctly). also, there was that test that would show the two most possible types with the respective subtype, and I got si-estj or ti-entp. case in point, ESI does not feature but it makes sense in many ways. i have considered that I may wish for an NF result given all the mythology *is only hoomin*, and sometimes I will change my answers on purpose but the closest i get is SEI. oddly enough, sociotype.com sometimes gets closer to a ni result (subtype-wise) with sensory answers.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, IDK, people think I am SLI, but this completely contradicts that:

Soc test.pngsoc test 1.pngsoc test 2.png
    I struggle with motivation, apathy and sticking to goals.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ashton's results, for anyone interested:

http://zxv.wtf/report.pdf

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    @Adam Strange . thanks for the feedback. I have considered what you mention myself. still do. Tbh it is not the first time I am taking the solti test. I get IEI followed by the other nf types. these are my results in the most popular tests. only time i got something else was on a russian one and it was SLI. i found it very intriguing so I would go back to the test and change my most half-hearted answers to see how it would change (SLI-->LII if i remember correctly). also, there was that test that would show the two most possible types with the respective subtype, and I got si-estj or ti-entp. case in point, ESI does not feature but it makes sense in many ways. i have considered that I may wish for an NF result given all the mythology *is only hoomin*, and sometimes I will change my answers on purpose but the closest i get is SEI. oddly enough, sociotype.com sometimes gets closer to a ni result (subtype-wise) with sensory answers.
    Well, to be fair, I really don't know what type you are. Mu was not able to come up with a clear type for you, even after meeting you. The only clear case of ESI that I have interacted with on-line is @lungs, and you seem to me to be very different from her. Still, I have known an ESI-Se irl for about two years, and you do seem a bit like her. Her instinct stacking has sx either first or second (I'm guessing she is sx/sp CP 6w7), and you typed yourself as sp/sx, and that shift makes a big difference. On the other hand, both your and her sentence structure and word useage resemble each other. Not that that means that much. That could be related to the Zeit Geist, since she is 23.

I would say that the case for ESI is that
    1. to me, you "vib" a bit like blackbury, Blackbury posted a link to her favorite comedian (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukzuKUD_7_Q) who is exactly like my best friend since high school, and he is an ESI-Se.
    2. You are interested in integrated finance, which takes brain power. My above ESI-Se friend is a PhD astrophysicist. This interest in how finance works is different from an interest in accounting, which an ILI might have.
    3. you have what I think of as a Gamma face.
    4. Your posts sometimes drift around ESI or E6 concerns.
    From the recent archives:
    "going with the flow is somehow accurate. i have an easier time zooming out of myself (kind of like when we have to half-close our eyes to perceive how light falls on an object for design purposes (ARTIST)) and this makes it easier to tone down anxiety (E6) and have a better understanding of what is happening --->flowy"
    ESI's are, of course, Artists whose canvas is themselves, and many are E6.

Arguments against ESI are all the test results.
    Plus, your preoccupation with things Ni points more toward IEI, like the paragraph you quoted from the Guattari book, Thousand Plateaus, which struck me as nearly pure Ni. OTOH, seeking Ni knowledge might be a compensation for having strong Se, so no clear conclusion can be drawn here.

If your test results are inconsistent, it may mean that you haven't come into your own type yet. Or, it could mean you are IEI, since that type can imagine being anything. Personally, I did not look much like an LIE until I was about 30, so I think resolution sometimes takes time. When I was in school, people thought I was introverted, and I didn't really become me until I started doing things in the real world.

Bottom line, I have no real idea what your type might be. But I'm sure it will become clear, given world enough, and time.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-23-2016 at 10:11 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Still LSI here.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post

Oh, apparently I also took it four months ago:
    You should totally be dating @Maritsa.
    I struggle with motivation, apathy and sticking to goals.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0001.jpg0002.jpg

This is the 4th time I do this test, first I had SLE/LSE, then LSE for the 3 others.
    Even thought IIRC I answer the questions differently each time, I always get the same results.
    The time stamp and emotional state I was in for each test session was different each time.

I think I can give this test some weight in its correctness.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It makes me doubt either the test or my VI skills.
    There is also a possibility that the ones who know socionics theory may unintenionally fool such tests in case they sure in some their type.
    I don't remember did I type her or not.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

It makes me doubt either the test or my VI skills.
    Feel free to doubt both. Neither tests nor VI by anyone are fully reliable.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Feel free to doubt both. Neither tests nor VI by anyone are fully reliable.
    Evidently true. My illusions are shattered.

However, losing my illusions will not stop me.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I probably scored high on Se on this because I answered 5 on questiones like "I am insurgent and rebellious" and "I would like to ride a bike at the fastest possible speed."

TIM
    sp/sx
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My Se is off the charts!

Screenshot (229).png
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I always get ridiculously high sensing on this test.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This test always gives me SLE. I'm LIE.

res1.PNGres2.PNGres3.PNG

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI

I'm LSI-HC

The strangest thing is dynamic
    Last edited by Squirrel; 12-17-2022 at 01:28 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've finished it myself, LSI > SLE > LSE but with very little difference between them. It gives me the same results as any other "function" / IE test, highest three being Se / Te / Ti

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by seeking it; 12-19-2022 at 09:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw the real test is over 500 questions, this one seemed much more feasible.