Page 26 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,040 of 2884

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Got some example of the beta NF specific thing?

LIE-Ni with Fe role in public makes the most sense to me. Would explain also why he finds LSIs lacking emotionally.
    Does Bane find LSI's lacking, emotionally? I don't recall him ever saying that. He does seem to keep them at arm's length, but there could be other reasons for that. I'm wary around my duals, too.

I actually see Bane as EIE. I only know two male EIE's irl, and Bane seems similar to them both. He does not seem LIE to me. He is perceptive, rational-seeming, and skilled in interpersonal relationships (by which I mean he gets away with saying shit that would never fly if I said it. )

I do see Bane as similar to me in some ways and different in others, but I think that can be explained by Business relations.

"Valentina Meged, Anatoly Ovcharov

These relations are effective when it becomes necessary to organize a new project, to overcome difficulties, to cope with the extreme situation or win in a competition. However, things may change if discussions and theoretical talk start taking precedence over real actions. In these cases mutual aid is difficult due to partner's having different approaches to the same problem. Despite the fact that partners can properly evaluate each other's work and are able to understand each other, they try to impose their own understanding of what is happening on one another. Such disputes further lead to search for deficiencies in one's partner and cooling of these relations. At the same time, difference in their respective worldviews supports mutual involvement and interest in one another. These partners can easily reach a compromise, as well as exchange advice and requests. Common goals and proactive attitude significantly improve this relationship."

I once was helping a friend's EIE son make and market a Chapman Stick made from carbon fiber. He conceived the project, and we collaborated on the design and prototype manufacturing. In this we were very successful, and our methods produced several models and a patent. However, I was under the impression that he wanted to market this product to make money, which requires finalizing the product and relentlessly marketing it, and he seemed to want to explore endless design variations and go to shows around the country to show people prototypes. As well as we worked together to produce functioning models (and we worked together very well), I simply could not understand his approach to bringing the product to market. (He never did produce a product. The development money ran out first, which happens if you don't focus, and often happens even if you do.)

In some ways, I think the EIE-LIE relationship mirrors my impression of the LIE-ESI vs LIE-LSI relationship. With LSI's, who share half the functions of my dual, I feel like this incredible window opens up into a local world of mutual understanding and support. Unfortunately, the other half of LSI's functions are shared with my Extinguishment partner, and I simply have an incredibly difficult time matching my long range goals, and methods for achieving them, with theirs.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-21-2016 at 11:40 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    type me
    I agree with Universe. ILI.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Ok, could see that. He is kinda similar to Narc. But how come you type Mega as EIE? Cause where do people see 4D Fe in him is a mistery. Beta NF thing about Bainy..the way he romanticizes relationships , writes poetry to girls- isnt that kinda unusual for LIE's ...but then again, I really dont know and it might be just a stupid stereotype.

About logical types lacking emotionality - i prefer dating ethical men and have always fallen in love with them more, so there's that ; ).
    Yes, he's similar to Narc.

As for Mega, I don't have a typing for him. Considered Ej types and SLE for him before.

I did not know about the poetry but that doesn't really decide type, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Bain fits well personality wise with the EIE men I know. EIE just seems like a type where there is a strong contrast between the male and female representatives.
    Would you elaborate on the first sentence?

I think all the types have different male and female representatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Does Bane find LSI's lacking, emotionally? I don't recall him ever saying that. He does seem to keep them at arm's length, but there could be other reasons for that. I'm wary around my duals, too.
    Jokes have a core of truth in them.

I actually see Bane as EIE. I only know two male EIE's irl, and Bane seems similar to them both. He does not seem LIE to me. He is perceptive, rational-seeming, and skilled in interpersonal relationships (by which I mean he gets away with saying shit that would

never fly if I said it. )
    That's not really what being skilled in interpersonal relationships means.

I do see Bane as similar to me in some ways and different in others, but I think that can be explained by Business relations.
    It "can"...

I once was helping a friend's EIE son make and market a Chapman Stick made from carbon fiber. He conceived the project, and we collaborated on the design and prototype manufacturing. In this we were very successful, and our methods produced several models and a patent. However, I was under the impression that he wanted to market this product to make money, which requires finalizing the product and relentlessly marketing it, and he seemed to want to explore endless design variations and go to shows around the country to show people prototypes. As well as we worked together to produce functioning models (and we worked together very well), I simply could not understand his approach to bringing the product to market. (He never did produce a product. The development money ran out first, which happens if you don't focus, and often happens even if you do.)
    That sounds like some Alpha NT.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That sounds like some Alpha NT.
    Yes, the part about how he would "explore endless design variations and go to shows and ...never produce a product" does sound ILE. But ILE around me tend to get very competitive, and I never felt that with this guy. Instead, this guy was just extremely smooth with people, even ones who clearly didn't like him. I liked working with him, but I found many of his objective motives to be horrible.

Also, the guy married a woman whom I liked a lot, whom I thought was very reasonable and skilled, and who was a technical writer, and they are very, very happy. She seems like she would be more LSI than SEI, although I only met her a few times.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately, I haven't found that just anyone can be helpful when someone's in trouble, and "friend" means more than one thing. Some people step forward, and some people shrink away, when the shit really hits the fan. And in my experience, EIEs are often the sort of people who notice when everyone is withdrawing and step forward.
    Last edited by golden; 07-20-2016 at 04:17 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Yes, the part about how he would "explore endless design variations and go to shows and ...never produce a product" does sound ILE. But ILE around me tend to get very competitive, and I never felt that with this guy. Instead, this guy was just extremely smooth with people, even ones who clearly didn't like him. I liked working with him, but I found many of his objective motives to be horrible.

Also, the guy married a woman whom I liked a lot, whom I thought was very reasonable and skilled, and who was a technical writer, and they are very, very happy. She seems like she would be more LSI than SEI, although I only met her a few times.
    I still can't see this as Se valuing.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Unfortunately, I haven't found that just anyone can be helpful when someone's in trouble, and "friend" has means more than one thing. Some people step forward, and some people shrink away, when the shit really hits the fan. And in my experience, EIEs are often the sort of people who notice when everyone is withdrawing and step forward.
    I really, really would not use this to back a typing. I know of other people too who are helpful like that who are not EIE.

Anyway, I get the point on how EIE males can appear more logical at first and then you get to see the Fe later, I know this from experience, but I think Bane is not just superficially Logical appearing.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really, really would not use this to back a typing. I know of other people too who are helpful like that who are not EIE.

Anyway, I get the point on how EIE males can appear more logical at first and then you get to see the Fe later, I know this from experience, but I think Bane is not just superficially Logical appearing.
    Okay, you wouldn't use it to back a typing. But I figure I might as well, since there's no objective evidence for any typing because the socionics community has never agreed on what constitutes a type.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I don't know how many were around when @Bane joined the forum but from what I have seen he is emotionally and ethically fluid. He is poetic, quick-witted, and has common sense. Maybe that is what some see as logical... He also has a style I find reminiscent of a young Oscar Wilde . Not to mention those inner demons... He can bring the Fe/Ni and Se when it comes to one on one insult combat. Although my memory is still a bit foggy on that last part.

EIE-Ni is fitting as far as I can tell but if he decided to change his self type it wouldn't change my perception of him. I also considered IEI for him, once upon a time...

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Okay, you wouldn't use it to back a typing. But I figure I might as well, since there's no objective evidence for any typing because the socionics community has never agreed on what constitutes a type.
    I simply don't think that one single such thing can decide it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I don't know how many were around when @Bane joined the forum but from what I have seen he is emotionally and ethically fluid. He is poetic, quick-witted, and has common sense. Maybe that is what some see as logical... He also has a style I find reminiscent of a young Oscar Wilde . Not to mention those inner demons... He can bring the Fe/Ni and Se when it comes to one on one insult combat. Although my memory is still a bit foggy on that last part.

EIE-Ni is fitting as far as I can tell but if he decided to change his self type it wouldn't change my perception of him. I also considered IEI for him, once upon a time...
    LIE-Ni descriptions fit fine what you describe here as specifics. The one on one combat I perceive as more gamma Ni/Se/Fi from him rather than beta. The generality of "emotionally and ethically fluid" I do not find to be true. He does not seem to know how to handle Ethics based issues fluidly and with ease. 2D Fe does handle some of it, sure but it's not the same thing. On the other hand, he does handle Logic based issues with fluidity.

I can see ESI as his dual just fine.

But, if you have examples of where Bane seems to do it fluidly on the 4D level of Fe instead of just the 2D level of Fe role, I'm happy to hear about it.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'd ask for a type but I'd need to present myself further for me to imagine that people will be able to accurately type me based on their subjective typing methodology. So exciting. I want to be put on the list in the start.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Since I can be too suggestive with other's logics I have to write this down before i start doubting myself again - if there is another type for him, it would actually be IEI and not LIE. He's beta NF and imo EIE-Ni fits the best.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't understand why people on the forum type like drones. When someone says they are one type all you guys do is say "of course he or she is that type." No one watches to see what they say and why they say those things. It's like it's so much easier appeasing people and giving them what they need instead of listening for information. Why?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I don't understand why people on the forum type like drones. When someone says they are one type all you guys do is say "of course he or she is that type." No one watches to see what they say and why they say those things. It's like it's so much easier appeasing people and giving them what they need instead of listening for information. Why?
    No, that's my honest opinion of his type. I'm not trying to suck up to him nor do I think he's a very usual representative of male EIE's. What are your prepositions and arguments for his type? Please don't say SLI, Mari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No, that's my honest opinion of his type. I'm not trying to suck up to him nor do I think he's a very usual representative of male EIE's. What are your prepositions and arguments for his type? Please don't say SLI, Mari
    I don't see him using any form of ethics what so ever
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't see him using any form of ethics what so ever
    What do you see him using then? Which IE specifically?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What do you see him using then? Which IE specifically?
    I have to watch him more. He's kind of escaped my radar for a while
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lmao

I am seeing just a whole lot of nothing from the not-EIE crowd lol

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The problem seems to be that nobody can pinpoint a use of specific IE's in him (besides Myst who said he's Te) so it's all just a big guessing game.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Lmao

I am seeing just a whole lot of nothing from the not-EIE crowd lol

I don't bow down to intimidation.
    -

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want a type in this thread too

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    I want a type in this thread too
    You had type in a bunch of threads.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think all the types have different male and female representatives
    This statement is senseless.
    Same type means similarity, not the difference. If people are typed to same type they are similar in what is type related. If 2 people give other impressions this means high possibility of different types, in case those impressions are gotten by good typer. As it's rather common when types are identified wrongly.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    This statement is senseless.
    Same type means similarity, not the difference. If people are typed to same type they are similar in what is type related. If 2 people give other impressions this means high possibility of different types, in case those impressions are gotten by good typer. As it's rather common when types are identified wrongly.
    It's not "senseless", lol. I just happen to look past the socionics model and so I'm able to include other factors when viewing categories of people.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It's not "senseless", lol. I just happen to look past the socionics model and so I'm able to include other factors when viewing categories of people.
    While we here discuss Jung's types factors. And when people say here that they have other impressions this means the impressions related to types.
    Anyway, I suppose everybody allready saw examples of men and women of different types. Hence when they suspect other type, they also have in mind impressions from known people of concrete types of same sex.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

First I will acknowledge that you are speaking "in general" when you say "no one". I don't miss much even if it takes a while to put it into a cohesive form and there are others who don't miss much either, even if it seems they are not paying attention to the forum. Passive observation and active experiments can both be valuable tools. I use both. Typing threads are often active experiments. I didn't take it personal. I am just taking the opportunity to post why I typed him in this thread.

The bolded part is exactly what I do and have said as much repeatedly. I didn't agree with @Bane right away since I was typing him (and @darya) IEI at first. Beta NF seemed like a given based on interactions on, and off, the forum, (not irl unless you count voice chats) with both of them. I based what I said about Bane, in this thread, on personal interactions and observations. It took close to two years to have it all come together for me in a way that can be put into words but unfortunately that requires bringing up things about myself that I would rather leave to forum history. I got onboard with Darya being EIE a little faster, I think, but it still took some time. I know most of the forum typed her IEI at first too. Primarily based on behavior, not cognitive processes. Same with Bane.

Like everyone else I do get impressions and will revise as new information comes in but it changes slowly so it might take awhile for me to revise if nothing significant points to another type. I prefer not having to revise though because I do not like eating my words later. I see threads where I made wild guesses and now wish I had just kept them to myself. I also see other threads where I gave a type but the person "argued" me out of it so I didn't push it on them. That is not my place. Sometimes they even end up at the type I originally suggested, some don't. I don't take it personal when someone does not accept my input since I am not really all knowing.

I am sensitive to the idea that anything I suggest could confuse someone's process of self discovery, especially a younger person who is seriously interested in knowing what makes them who they are, because people have done it to me over the years. Not talking about this forum since I was pretty sure of my best fit in socionics. It took a lot of work to understand myself. It is an ongoing process since I am still discovering aspects of my personality, strengths, and weaknesses, through new experiences. I am often torn between suggesting a type (when asked) and letting them find out for themselves.

I spoke up for Bane because a lot of people are missing vital information about his personality. Unfortunately I can't condense 2 years of accumulated information into a form that makes it palatable for everyone. That is why I would rather keep most of my typings to myself and only share when I am asked. Bane didn't ask ftr. He had no idea I would post an agreement with his type. I think I might have already given my impression of his type in my tentative typing thread, once I realized he wasn't IEI but Beta NF was a good typing for him, still is. I gave up on that thread and closed it.

I will give more weight to someone's self typing, especially if they are confident, over anyone here, since they have information that we are obviously lacking. I will also give more weight to people who have personal interactions with someone, over those who just jump in and say a type without ever having a conversation with the person they are typing.

Like I said in another thread, typing people sentence by sentence is a common method here. As you may remember I have been typed EII based on things I have said. They obviously were only picking out things that agreed with what they wanted to see and dismissed information that was proof to the contrary. I think waiting and watching is usually the best approach, for me.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    While we here discuss Jung's types factors. And when people say here that they have other impressions this means the impressions related to types.
    Anyway, I suppose everybody allready saw examples of men and women of different types. Hence when they suspect other type, they also have in mind impressions from known people of concrete types of same sex.
    There is no rule here that only jungian ones can be discussed. Most importantly, I think it helps with putting them in the proper context if other factors are taken into account too.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm. I don't think people type like drones. Often, people on here disagree about types.

If you're referring to Bane, looks like some of us Beta NFs simply recognize the similarities and are speaking up.

One of the things I note with EIEs is that we really do occupy the same territory. We can make one another feel redundant -- or at least, they often have that effect on me. This has seemed less obvious when I was younger and around much older EIEs who were bosses or teachers to me. But if the hierarchy is flat, this redundancy dynamic usually emerges.

My interactions with Bane here have been in chat. He mostly says the things I'd say, at the same moments I'd say them. I will even leave chat sometimes, or simply watch it and not contribute, when he's there, as there's nothing for me to add. This isn't about whether or not I like him (I do, but I don't know him very well). It's about point of view, I guess.

Meanwhile, there've been a few self-typed EIEs on the board whose types I don't necessarily agree with. But I don't usually battle-type on this forum. If someone thinks they're a particular type, and I'm not convinced, I tend to stay out of it. First, I still harbor plenty of doubts as to socionics' realness and utility. Also, I don't necessarily care what type another person on here is; they might be correct about their type; and if they're not correct, they might change their mind more readily if other people don't oppose them.
    Last edited by golden; 07-20-2016 at 04:55 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Shiver I'm almost 100% sure that you are LSE. The reason why I type you this way is because in the chat you asked "what wrong with...." This is Fi seeking. My response was from my Fi evaluating the moral and ethical correctness of that action and I said "nothing is wrong with it " you looked to Fi to determine or get the proper ethical standard or principal
    -

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

If you're referring to Bane, looks like some of us Beta NFs simply recognize the similarities and are speaking up.
    It would be useful if you -or anyone else- were able to post more in detail about the similarities.

First, I still harbor plenty of doubts as to socionics' realness and utility.
    That's understandable you'd have doubts - I do think it tries to cover too many things that are better covered by other psychological approaches.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Shiver I'm almost 100% sure that you are LSE. The reason why I type you this way is because in the chat you asked "what wrong with...." This is Fi seeking. My response was from my Fi evaluating the moral and ethical correctness of that action and I said "nothing is wrong with it " you looked to Fi to determine or get the proper ethical standard or principal
    I clarified like right after not to take this idiom literally because I never look externally for validation on how I feel about something, much less from people I don't know...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    I clarified like right after not to take this idiom literally because I never look externally for validation on how I feel about something, much less from people I don't know...
    Frequent and habitual use of idioms isn't the only argument I made to reach an LSE typing.
    -

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Frequent and habitual use of idioms isn't the only argument I made to reach an LSE typing.
    But it being an idiom and thus not literal in its meaning directly contradicts what you said earlier about my searching externally to validate feelings.

Is there a source on increased idiom usage by type?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

But it being an idiom and thus not literal in its meaning directly contradicts what you said earlier about my searching externally to validate feelings.

No

Don't you want to be my dual?

Why doesn't anyone want to be LSE
    -

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No

Don't you want to be my dual?

Why doesn't anyone want to be LSE
    Sherlock Holmes is a pretty cool character, I just really like gathering and assembling data for this sort of thing. I know you love LSE, haha.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Theyre not LSE lol
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Theyre not LSE lol
    I do love LSE. They're like Oreo cookies and shakes
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do love LSE. They're like Oreo cookies and shakes
    Well, 90% of what my fatass LSE gym teacher eats is probs Oreos and shakes. But she's nothing as good as them. Her attitude pissed me off.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Well, 90% of what my fatass LSE gym teacher eats is probs Oreos and shakes. But she's nothing as good as them. Her attitude pissed me off.
    Lol
    -

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Vocabulary