Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Questionnaire

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Video Questionnaire

I've seen members around making videos I though I might join them. I know I've made these threads in the past, but it's been over a year since the last one and I might give it a try again. I answered the member questionnaire on this site, but not the whole thing, because that would be too long. Please express your opinion about my type if you have one.
    Last edited by huiheiwufhawriuhg; 01-29-2020 at 03:39 PM.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No real insight on your type /so far/, but I just stopped the video right now to say that I mirror your feelings about the military completely.
    "Ya ungrateful Millenials can't even appreciate the fact that your forefathers gave their lives so that you can live happily nowadays, ya don't even honor them dagnabit."
    Yes but...why tho'? Why do I have to commemorate slaughter in the first place? Maaaybe if people and the leaders we elect wouldn't be so bloodthirsty then there would be no need for war.
    Our leaders start wars but the soldiers perpetuate them. I can't speak for every military man and woman out there or voice the reasons why they joined the military and such-- But if the reason is "To defend my country" then that's a pretty poor one. Just don't act like a douche and you won't have to defend it from anyone. I refuse to believe that people have no choice but to take up arms in such situations because it's just not true. Imagine a country where an evil dictator with a mustache as terrible as his personality forces people to "take up arms" and go to war. They should because he is their leader, right? Okay, but what if they all refuse? No, not 70% of them, not 90%, not 99%, but ALL of them. Just think about it. And tell your neighbor too.

Another pet peeve of mine is the Israel artistic ban situation. In case people on here are not aware, musicians are starting to avoid Israel as a place for their venues in protest to what they're doing to Palestine. Which I think is total crap and it's done merely for the public eye, in order to avoid backlash-- Radiohead refused to heed the call of biased righteousness and played in Tel Aviv a few years ago. They inevitably got flared for it.
    What's funny is that most of the artists who refuse to play in Israel invoking reasons such as "war crimes", play in Russia-- A country which supplied a military conflict in a country they've oppressed ever since it took shape (Ukraine) and provided warmongers with the means of shooting down a plane full of civilians. Not to mention the fact that they use neurotoxins in public areas. Despicable and inhumane.

hard-to-swallow-pills-you-arenta-hero-or-even-a-31553824.png

Anyway, sorry for hijacking your thread and ranting on it. As for your type, I wouldn't want to necessarily close the range of possibilities just yet-- You're very pleasant to listen to and watch, however! You've spoken about systems of belief at least two thirds from what portion of the vid I've watched so far and that makes me thing INFx for now. Emphasis on spirituality, well-being (both physical and spiritual) checks out, too. Nice meeting you, queen of the Valkyries. Will contribute to this thread more if I ever come to a conclusion.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, so Freya is Owl. I didnt know that.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you seem Delta NF. Maybe IEE.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remember, you dictate what type means to you not the other way around.

SEE / ESFP.

Also thank you for the honest answers.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    No real insight on your type /so far/, but I just stopped the video right now to say that I mirror your feelings about the military completely.
    "Ya ungrateful Millenials can't even appreciate the fact that your forefathers gave their lives so that you can live happily nowadays, ya don't even honor them dagnabit."
    Yes but...why tho'? Why do I have to commemorate slaughter in the first place? Maaaybe if people and the leaders we elect wouldn't be so bloodthirsty then there would be no need for war.
    Our leaders start wars but the soldiers perpetuate them. I can't speak for every military man and woman out there or voice the reasons why they joined the military and such-- But if the reason is "To defend my country" then that's a pretty poor one. Just don't act like a douche and you won't have to defend it from anyone. I refuse to believe that people have no choice but to take up arms in such situations because it's just not true. Imagine a country where an evil dictator with a mustache as terrible as his personality forces people to "take up arms" and go to war. They should because he is their leader, right? Okay, but what if they all refuse? No, not 70% of them, not 90%, not 99%, but ALL of them. Just think about it. And tell your neighbor too.
    It's not commemorating slaughter, it's about the fact that people gave their lives to defend the people of their land and everything that comes with that. It's amazing that you seem to have such a strong stance on something and yet can be so naive to believe that world is a peaceful place where people can and will just get along with one another. There will always be factions that vie for control and domination, because there will always be people that go along with it and/or buy into whatever propaganda is being put forth by the state/ a leader/ an organization, and there is only one way to stop outright violence. Sitting around twiddling your dick and not being a douche will not stop these groups.

And now that that is out of the way, and I commented in your thread Freya, I will come back once I have watched the entire video with my thoughts on your type.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII-Ne, 4w5. Your general vibe seems Fi/ Te valuing. Besides that you assess things according to your moral code. You have clear attitude about your likes and dislikes. Your values matches with delta quadra: humanism, novelty, ambition, cooperation. Indications of Se polr: you are detached from your environment, you are messy, clumsy, you don't value power, money. IEE are more bubbly and lively, I haven't seen enough amount of Fe in your video. EII-Fi is more organized in my opinion, they are better at doing house chores. They also tend to restrain themselves when they talk about something they dislike. They soften their attitude and appear more diplomatic.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

For The Last Time (I promise), What's My Type?

though it's not a problem to see your cute face again

Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post
    EII or IEE just based on watching a couple of minutes though, the Fi was really strong
    as Fe types too
    pay more attention on her discussions on the forum and nonverbal, than what she says in typing interviews as she knows the theory to describe herself and sometimes tries to fantasy herself as EII, being IEI

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't see you anything but EII. Looking at your previous threads, to my surprise lots of people are typing you IEI and I have no idea why. It's pretty shocking to me.

The only reason I'd doubt the type is because you don't seem to value Si: you have unhealthy habits (smoking), and your aesthetics don't match what is commonly accepted as pleasant. It's like you don't care? I think that is a short sighted way of looking at the functions, though. I have no doubt that you value Si. I think there is a pretty broad variation in how Si-HA manifests. I have to say the teenager me would have thought you are too unhealthy looking for me to befriend you. You don't actually VI as Ne/Si quadra. But LSEs are usually not that shallow in person and should be able to see past that. Okay, maybe I'm giving them too much credit.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks everyone for the typing! It’s kind of surprising to see how everyone suddenly says delta NF instead of beta. I think the only one that types me as IEI is @Sol right now.
    @COOL AND MANLY unhealthy looking? What is that supposed to mean?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Thanks everyone for the typing! It’s kind of surprising to see how everyone suddenly says delta NF instead of beta. I think the only one that types me as IEI is @Sol right now.
    Self destructive. Like I said, it's pretty shallow but I used to judge people by their looks a lot.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Self destructive. Like I said, it's pretty shallow but I used to judge people by their looks a lot.
    LOL, nobody has ever said this to me, but I guess everything has to happen once . Anyway this wasn't a dual seeking video or whatever, I don't care about LSEs, I've been in a relationship for over 2 years with an EIE-Ni and I'm not planning on changing that. Most men that are interested in me are Fe+Ti based anyway, and I get along with them just fine. I don't need to change that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

1. you know the theory and what to say to incline noobs to EII
    2. to use good and to trust more to nonverbal is not common trait
    3. to analyse your behavior on the forum needs some watching you here
    4. some people typed you to EII before much because of conformism as you had that in profile and may keep that opinion by the innertia
    5. your E9 softens your Se value understanding
    6. check other your typing themes to find other opinions for IEI

You several times accepted your type as IEI. Then switched it to other types. Then returned to IEI and then... You may glad us by your typing themes for long else.
    Last edited by Sol; 11-28-2018 at 08:47 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Freya, I watched your video with the sound off and the impression I got was IEI-Fe. You share a lot of characteristics with the two IEI-Fe's whom I have dated. Have you ever thought about performing for the public? Both of the IEI-Fe's I know either do that or wanted to do that.

I don't think that would be a common ambition for an EII.

I watched the video a second time with the sound on, and I found no reason to change my mind.

FWIW.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Freya, I watched your video with the sound off and the impression I got was IEI-Fe. You share a lot of characteristics with the two IEI-Fe's whom I have dated. Have you ever thought about performing for the public? Both of the IEI-Fe's I know either do that or wanted to do that.

I don't think that would be a common ambition for an EII.

I watched the video a second time with the sound on, and I found no reason to change my mind.

FWIW.
    Ok thank you, do you think that you could explain the typing more? Why do you think IEI is a better fit than EII? When it comes to performing, it’s basically all I’ve ever wanted to do. I used to attend drama clubs and singing lessons and competitions when I was a kid. I also wanted to study at a high school of performing arts, but couldn’t pass the dancing test, which was basically a more artsy and theatrical gym class. I know they pay a lot of attention on physical training to make sure actors know ho to move on stage and I know that I could never handle such lessons so I’ve dropped the idea of being an actress. But I still sing with a band and make my own music.

I studied journalism and later creative writing at the uni and work in the media right now. In the previous news where I worked, they had quite a lot of videos on their website and I got a chance to be in front of the camera as well. I also worked as a photo model a few times. They offered me my own talkshow, it was supposed to be about people who suffer from some sort of disabilities, but still live a normal healthy life. But I found it unethical in the end, likr making my own little freak show so I left.

Currently I just write articles, but I’m thinking about trying out the TV or a radio.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m confused and stopped the video because you say a bunch of things that you don’t think love is (implying you have a certain opinion of what it is), then after you say it’s not a real thing and is different for everyone. Can you clarify this?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEE.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idea of love, uncovering of dirt. Ni is about uncovering, revealing what's dormant. Yes I do think IEI is likely.

Relevant:

There is a funny story about an Introvert and iNtuition told by C.G. Jung. about a “lady with a snake in the abdomen” who lived in a private brothel without noticing it (BBC Interview Face to Face available in youtube). These individuals, Jung thought, are profoundly influenced by their internal motivations even though they do not completely understand them. They find meaning through unconscious, subjective ideas about the world. Introverted intuitive people comprise a significant portion of mystics, surrealistic artists, and religious fanatics. Pretty often they are mystic dreamers or shamans or seers. After World War I, this 28-year-old woman consulted Jung. She wanted “to be cured within ten hours” – that is, within only ten analytic sessions. The woman told Jung that “she had a black serpent in her belly.” That was the reason the woman had consulted him, “for she thought that it should be awakened” . The woman was “only intuitive, entirely without a sense of reality.” Then she announced that the snake, which had been dormant, had suddenly become active. “One day she came and said that the serpent in her belly had moved; it had turned around,” Jung says. “Then the serpent moved slowly upward, coming finally out of her mouth, and she saw that the head was golden.” Jung amplifies the image of the snake in the abdomen by reference to the serpent in Kundalini Yoga. “I told you,” Jung says, “the case of that intuitive girl who suddenly came out with the statement that she had a black snake in her belly.” He situates the snake in the context of the collective unconscious. “Well now, that is a collective symbol,” he says. “That is not an individual fantasy, it is a collective fantasy.” The image of the snake in the abdomen, Jung says, “is well known in India.” Although the woman “had nothing to do with India” and although the image “is entirely unknown to us,” he says that “we have it too, for we are all similarly human.” When the woman first told Jung about the snake in her belly, he wondered whether “perhaps she was crazy,” but then he realized that “she was only highly intuitive.” She had intuited a typical, or archetypal, image. “In India,” Jung says, “the serpent is at the basis of a whole philosophical system, of Tantrism; it is Kundalini, the Kundalini serpent.”

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I’m confused and stopped the video because you say a bunch of things that you don’t think love is (implying you have a certain opinion of what it is), then after you say it’s not a real thing and is different for everyone. Can you clarify this?
    I think I've explained it in the video, but well... Love in my opinion does not exist objectively, as most people think it does, like it's some sort of a universal feeling. I think love is an illusion, just like most such things are. I believe that illusions are mostly subjective and can be whatever we want them to be, therefore love is everything and nothing, people believe it is.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unhealthy looking?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree with delta NF.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTP>INFJ

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    Yes I do think IEI is likely.
    Consider ESI, too.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XII-Strong Ne type has weaker Si than XII- no subtype, they also have stronger Ni. You are bond to have a strong Ni when you are EII-Ne and you are going to display it a lot. I think typing discussions get more controversial when somebody has a creative subtype. Your VI look more intense than an average EII because of your enneagram type as it is stated before in this post: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...72#post1217272. IEI looks more organized externally while they are less organized internally than EII. So do you think you look more organized according to external point of view or the opposite? IEIs tend to think they have a free will or they can change future events, EIIs tend to believe that life is a journey or they believe in fate/destiny? What suits you the most?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

a couple of EIIs to compare with her by the difference in emotional expressing

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol, they are all whispering, it is hard to interpret their intonation. I have a EII-Fi 9w1 friend, she doesn't look like Freya as it is expected in my opinion. Could you find EII-Ne (strong Ne type) 4w5 examples (not ASMR ones)?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    they are all whispering
    Mimical nonverbal is enough to see types difference.

> Could you find EII-Ne (strong Ne type) 4w5 examples (not ASMR ones)?

I reject subtypes and my Enneagram knowledge is not enough.
    Freya I suspect to have E9. She seems avoidant and touchy, what may make her (as one of possible reasons) to take more negatively base Se types (as they are described in texts, as she typed someones near her) and lead to regular doubts in IEI.
    Among my lists it's better to use bloggers one, as it represents my current opinion. You may look in my actors list and mb to find what you want among EIIs there, - it's better than random search at least and better than other types lists.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Delta NF. Lots of Fi around + some Ne.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@myresearch Thanks for your opinion! I'm definitely more disorganized on the outside, like I leave a lot of mess around myself and struggle to clean up or organize my environment. I usually put things randomly wherever I feel like at the given moment and then forget about them, leave them there for a really longs. That's also the reason why I always lose things and never find anything. I'm often late for appointments, 'cause I usually spend too much time looking for stuff. But when it comes to being organized on the inside... hmmmm... that's actually hard to answer...I'm not sure...I have a lot of inner doubt, second guess myself and very often change my mind. It's very hard for me to come to a closure on anything. I see a lot of options and possibilities and I can never decide for just one, whenever I finally make a decision, I automatically start to doubt it and change it again. That's why I've been changing my socionics type a lot as well.

But when it comes to enneagram, I'm honestly surprised people say 4w5 for me. What's so w5 about me? Also I'm really glad people try to type my socionics type, and I'd like to hear opinions about the enneagram as well. Trytipe, stackings, why w5? Thank you!

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Freya I am exactly the same. It is very hard for me to come to a conclusion and when I do, I still think what if that, what if this, I think that is creative Ne. I also leave things randomly and late for my appointments because of it. I am trying to change that.

If I made an assessment, I can easily reach the connections and the reasons that I have made internally, it is clear to me where I placed a certain thing inside my head, I can open the boxes in the boxes and find the thing that I am looking for. However, when I talk about it, it comes out in a disorganized fashion. The thought process of IEI sounds more organized externally, their internal structure is less organized compared to me in my opinion.

I think you are 4w5 over 4w3 because 4w5 is more introspective, 4w3 is more extrospective. 4w3 tend to fullfill the expectations of the external world compared to 4w5 and getting pleasure from it despite their individualistic nature. 4w5 have a rebel-like attitude, they try to fulfill their inner expectations and undervalue what society expect from them, they are also more prone to philosophizing things that 4w3 finds it unnecessary to do so. You seem 4w5>4w3 to me.

Note: On a second thought, I am probably wrong about you being 4w5, I am only sure that you are 4.
    Last edited by myresearch; 12-13-2018 at 11:16 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem sx/so instead of sp/sx.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    You seem sx/so instead of sp/sx.
    I used to type as an so/sx, because I care a lot about how other people see me and what impact I have on others. I care a lot about things like social status, recognition, fame. But I'm terrible at existing withing groups, I'm very individualistic and hate group activities, so I thought that the social instinct might just seem as a fit because of a 3 wing.

I don't relate to the intensity of an sx 4. I'm more subtle, shy and avoidant.

I used to think that sp is my last instinct, because I don't relate to the need of physical security, I don't care about money, or material things in my life, but then I'm mosty fearful and strained. Reading about sp4 rang ver true to me though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

what is closer to E9, than E4 with any subtype

if to exclude psyche factors not related to that typology

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to type as an so/sx, because I care a lot about how other people see me and what impact I have on others. I care a lot about things like social status, recognition, fame. But I'm terrible at existing withing groups, I'm very individualistic and hate group activities, so I thought that the social instinct might just seem as a fit because of a 3 wing.

I used to think that sp is my last instinct, because I don't relate to the need of physical security, I don't care about money, or material things in my life, but then I'm mosty fearful and strained. Reading about sp4 rang ver true to me though.
    What about sp 4 rang true? So doesn't sound like your last instinct (from underlined) and you aren't as self-contained as sp/sx.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    What about sp 4 rang true? So doesn't sound like your last instinct (from underlined) and you aren't as self-contained as sp/sx.
    I experience envy just like a 4, I immediately see if someone is more creative, successful, intelligent, or stylish than me and it leads to a lot of self doubt and low self confidence, but also extreme ambition. I want to prove that I can be as good as those I envy, and I can feel that drive to be become better, develop and reach my goals. This is something that sp 4s do.

I use the forum to filtrate a lot of my negative emotion, but I rarely express it in front of other people, even close friends, because I don't want then to see me as weak or sensitive. I want to seem strong and put together in the eyes of others, even when I'm not, again something that an sp 4 would do.

I internalize a lot of my feelings of pain and go from one inner drama to another without talking about it or expressing it. I am not dramatic at all, I am definitely a born masochist with a martyr complex. I keep most of my darkness hidden.

I can be very self destructive at my worst, I can stop eating, taking care of my body, neglect my basic needs, but I care a lot about being healthy at my best. Which is this self destruct vs. self preserve contrast I see in sp 4.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    @Sol, they are all whispering, it is hard to interpret their intonation. I have a EII-Fi 9w1 friend, she doesn't look like Freya as it is expected in my opinion. Could you find EII-Ne (strong Ne type) 4w5 examples (not ASMR ones)?
    Shh!!! It's a secret!

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see Ni/Se over Fi/Te axis. I see where you do have Fi, as others have mentioned, and Ne, but all types have these functions. In the bigger picture you seem like 1) a dominant perceiver 2) intuitive 3) very introverted. This would rule out Ne dominant and leaves only Ni. ILI or IEI are possible courses of becoming for you. However, if you think you are more extroverted, or even ambiverted, I would consider IEE or ILE.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with @Sol @Adam Strange and @Nebula's set inclusion. You are IEI-Fe. The Fi many think they perceive is simply Demonstrative your 8th function. You are the same type as my Mom and trust me, her Fe can get very creative as function 2.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Nebula and @vesstheastralsilky thanks for the type as well. Do you think you could explain, analyze why you think I use more Ni than Ne or Fe than Fi? You see, when I type others I always come up with arguments for the typing, with exact words they used, or behaviors, I’ve observed about them, that lead me to type them a certain type. I’d appreciate if others would to the same. Right now I know you type me as Ni/Se or IEI, but I’m not aware of your personal reasons behind it and it seems to come out of a thin air. It would help me to accept this typing if someone could actually come up with some good arguments. People have been typing me IEI over and over without an actual explanation and I honestly can’t see it myself all that much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast