TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default yeah

d ,amkjdpsdfsm kl

probably not gonna post much its so weird people just type their thoughts but there is no actual interaction between them? no one changes their mind. im a narcissist which means im better than you my posts are usually controversial and i get banned.
    i totally read the rules and am willing to comply with them
    you can criticize me and i cant get offended or criticize you yeah im arrogant for disagreeing with people i know its a matter of time before you get tired of me and tell me to grow up, probably

narcissism is related to the archetype of the eternal child, and so is the neurotypical narcissism which is called being normal.
    you only listen to me when your worthlessness proves itself in the real world.. and then forget about me when you get past the immediate perceived obstacle. you are the ones making excuses. I actually have reasons. Being better proves itself in you using poor slogans/catchphrases instead of addressing what I'm actually saying. "you are just delusional" "your not special u should deal like everyone else" "stop overthinking" "pathetic trying to be edgy" bla bla bla... you have no self awareness.

of coures if you sugarcoat everything, are "polite" (as if that changes the meaning of what you say or your intentions behind it), it's fine. so i am forced to play your disgusting boring overly complicated passive-agressive game to supply your narcissistic validation because you cant consider the validty of your disordered thought process. because i had to repeat everything since you can't keep track or relate things logically i became disordered like you.
    everyone demands my explanation while they are the ones who need to provide one, and need one for demanding mine. as if i'm doing anything wrong lol. u neglect me, treat me like a parasyte thats what u gonna get.
    i've been trying to fix myself so hard to not mistreat others like they have me and you dare criticize me for trying to be a better person. your stupid logic is that might is right. if i treated u like u treated me we would have to kill each other. why do humans wage war again? most humans have ASPD and NPD, its just that the system immediately favors them or their delusions are susch that it does so they comply with it.

im saying all of this now cuz i know later we will argue until we get to this point so i can be like "i told you thats what you were gonna do" proving ur thoughts are just spinning in cirlces long enough so that u forget what u already said to bring the discussion back to it again with different wording to pretend you are adding more.

idk what my type is it has changed rapidly in short time. probably INFx because I must have a very high IQ of course. I also dont like labeling myself as it constricts me. I manifest a restriciton on myself if I start thinking "I am x", just saying it really. which is the absorptive brain-washing effect of Ni.
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 07-31-2021 at 12:40 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks for the warning, @bryanbone. Good luck trying to change. I’ve read that it is a very difficult thing to actually do.
    My mother was a narcissist, and she was toxic to her family and she had no friends. Personally, I hated her. It’s not a great place to be. Trump is also a narcissist, and I doubt if he is happy with himself.

One of the very best things about a forum like this is the fact that the reader can choose to ignore people who don’t measure up to their standards of interaction.

Again, best of luck to you on your journey.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Technically everyone is narcissistic, but society, how it constructs, will define healthy and unhealthy narcissism. One will not have been clinically narcissistic if they were to live in wild, or if say, society changed of its values.

But, more potent behaviors of a narcissist, such as gaslighting, smear campaign and using people can lead to ill. Being "narcissistic" as within seeing oneself as better than others is not that bad, if that is what presents alone.

One can argue that everyone gaslights and smear campaigns, yet they are unaware of it.. Smear campaigning their favorite celebrities, based on their own interpretations of them from their own experiences.Gaslighting covertly, downplaying other's experiences because society teaches that.. Society in itself, is narcissistic..

But what separates a clinical from non-clinical narc, is the potency of behavior and how the behaviors will be harmful to society.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Technically everyone is narcissistic, but society, how it constructs, will define healthy and unhealthy narcissism. One will not have been clinically narcissistic if they were to live in wild, or if say, society changed of its values.

But, more potent behaviors of a narcissist, such as gaslighting, smear campaign and using people can lead to ill. Being "narcissistic" as within seeing oneself as better than others is not that bad, if that is what presents alone.

One can argue that everyone gaslights and smear campaigns, yet they are unaware of it.. Smear campaigning their favorite celebrities, based on their own interpretations of them from their own experiences.Gaslighting covertly, downplaying other's experiences because society teaches that.. Society in itself, is narcissistic..

But what separates a clinical from non-clinical narc, is the potency of behavior and how the behaviors will be harmful to society.
    Oftentimes, that (feeling better than others) can mean it makes for easier, to exploit of people, feeling entitled, and it seldom is case of just feeling better than others.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get to downplay their experiences because they are delusional. They get mad just because they are entitled to in their disordered psyche and downplay me. If I am honest and considerate to them, it doesn't get me anywhere. That's seen as weak and pathetic, and they still aren't gonna see my side of the story and change to be better. I have to exploit them as much as I can. Most people are non clinical but their potency is way worse than a clinical narc usually. You can say Bundy is more potent but he was enabled to do it by everyone else, and when an autistic fuck was telling them of the errors in their ways they just brushed him off. If your scope of vision is adequate you know that the worst criminals the not like Bundy but are the everyday people you meet. As they are the construct that allows and perpetuates abuse.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see..

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    I get to downplay their experiences because they are delusional. They get mad just because they are entitled to in their disordered psyche and downplay me. If I am honest and considerate to them, it doesn't get me anywhere. That's seen as weak and pathetic, and they still aren't gonna see my side of the story and change to be better. I have to exploit them as much as I can. Most people are non clinical but their potency is way worse than a clinical narc usually. You can say Bundy is more potent but he was enabled to do it by everyone else, and when an autistic fuck was telling them of the errors in their ways they just brushed him off. If your scope of vision is adequate you know that the worst criminals the not like Bundy but are the everyday people you meet. As they are the construct that allows and perpetuates abuse.

I do understand how others will not look out your perspective, too busy seeing you as the "villain" they have constructed in their mind of you and forgetting your humanity, and that once upon a time, narcissistic defenses were not presenting.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's unfortunate. And a sickness of society to birth such defenses in first of places, to treat people in a way that as ripple effect, causes people to become such. Parents not being able work and be there for kid, kid not getting what needs in formative year thereof.. Then it repeats.. Person narcissistic defense inhabits in becomes an adult, passes on poor parenting to their children, perpetuates fire.

It need resolve, but unfortunately, people are too tied in with their own time enabling a broken society and having endless children, that they cannot reform of anything. And some even are unaware society is uninhabitable for true health.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would imagine life is not easy for a narcissist... Given a narc still feels shame, just suppresses of it. When it hits, must be hard, since shame is an emotion not as much dealt with, thus, like touching area of skin unused to touch, it is particularly sensitive, and that is probably why narcissistic injuries result in such volatile reaction, as the narc responds to feeling stimuli they are not dealt with in experience much.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would incline to agree the everyday people perpetuate the destructive cycle that is society, but I think most are unaware, neutered by the educational system of their right brain and not being able dream, built this way so they cannot oppose government.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most "adults" are just simply grown children in adult body. They have not grown into what being a human means for, nor have they awakened to the reality of the world, and live in a lie.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What really eggs me on, is that the people in higher authority, the people with narcissism who are in the most harmful of position, are going project their issues on those of us who try point out the lies we are forced to live by. Accusing of us as being delusional, paranoid, just victims of child abuse.. They will find any excuse and means of justification in making the person who tries shed light on the dark matter, as insane or otherwise incompetent in what they say... And others being brainwashed to follow their lead, will believe of them.. The whole way psychiatry is set up...

They want live by what they know, and they are afraid to admit they have been living by a lie. Not wanting get caught that light exposes, they will try obstruct its way and cloud it from being seen.

I am bracing my own self for it, as I write my books.. People trying make me out as just mentally ill or a deranged victim of child abuse, who is projecting my own experiences on my views of the world. I know it is to come, and I will even point it out in my book, to show others I have this awareness.

Dragons:

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni is the absorptive function. Openness to experience related to being easily hypnotized. The narcissist is a tool. He absorbs everything others say feel whatever and reflects it back at them (for example ******, Ni+Fe). He technically gets brainwahsed briefly. By Si which is a more stable continuous form of being brainwashed. The narc is an intuitive who was forced to adapt to everyone else and then drop it, which is related to the zen state people enter when practicing something for a long time, a Ni can do it immediately as if he had practiced it and then drop it. It's actually those who you call the brainwashed who give the lead. The narc follows the lead and communicates it to them as he see is as one big whole which they perceive as spread apart. He fills the holes in their variety of delusions to unify them despite the inconsistencies (Fi/Ti + Ne is what takes care of inconsistencies). The narc is just telling others what they are thinking and want to hear. They are not afraid of admiting to life in a lie. They know they are lying to themselves. They are incapable of grasping truth. They do everything to stay as far away from truth as possible. They don't want to see how they exploit you because that will make them feel bad, and it's all about feeling clam and good, repressing the experience of pain (Si), superior and capable (Ni) or opportunistic/chaotic so you don't give a shit about what everyone does because you can deal with any situation, at the cost of being a hypocrite and unable to form attachments (Ne), or just focusing on the immediate moment without considering the broader picture (Se).
    Ti and Fi (as Jung defined them) deal with right and wrong - truth. Too bad a lot of INxPs lie to themselves to achieve comfort or accept what's wrong with the world instead of trying to change it. They are stuck in what they know. N + T + F to become better by facing the unknown through manifestation, errode your stagnated psyche (S) to rebuild it into a better one. If you can utilize all cogntitive abilities you transcend your type. That's also the descent to hell in the stories or shamanic journey. Period of instability and suffering to come back with something new and better.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@bryanbone test @Adam Strange i wont delete it in case u were curious

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U cant respond because I cant admit im wrong. But maybe I have had so many interactions on purpose to gain the experience and insight necessary to verify me being right and actually be right. You can't pretend so many people telling me different things and all believing they are in the right to be right you don't want to resolve your own contradicitons and you feel opressed by someone who's trying to be better. Almost no one cares to learn to become better to expose their thoughts beliefes and wordlview to others to fix it. People are inconsistent even with themselves not just each other, where they say "u cant do that" then do it later themsleves and reason that they can't do it just flies out the window simply because they are a different person now. They give me the same reason now for them doing it that I gave them when I was arguing for why someone would do it and they said I was arrogant to talk about something I don't know about but it was weeks months or years later so they can pretend it never happenned. I don't need to cut off my hand to figure out it won't work anymore. It's one thing to fail to see the pattern it's another to claim it doesn't exist and demean me. Then they don't want to interact with me because they don't know what they've done that I remember that I can guilt them for that has implications in the now they failed to consider which they blame me for something that they shouldn't even while it's even their fault I have to do now. Lie and deflect so much to me I forget what's even happening now and am forced to serve them while demeaning me while pretending it's somehow fair and I owe them.

She can't be herself because she gets blamed for what not she's entitled because they gave her things which is somehow payment for the abuse? Like life is something to just do random shit with no care for anything beyond what's immediate. If a thing is too much why is another not. Like things like values like people some just don't matter I guess. That's the logical conclusion of your action and thought process but you deflect that as well. You're fine with being low and want to put me to your level and me to be fine with it like thats some kind of fair compensation and justice. If I'm as low as you I can't abuse you more than you abuse me. You want to punish me for trying to be better than you, for willing to do what you aren't.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"if ur so superior then why do u feel so intimated by normies". because i exposed my vulnerabilities to make them feel safe around me, to avoid hurting them so bad like i could take advantage of them. They treat us like we are narcissistic and entitled then tell us how to live. We don't get to tell them how to live why because we are vulnerable. They do not listen to us because we are kids and don't know or don't have degreess on a topic or don't dress a certain way. They get intimidated when I tell them how to live and have to punish me for it they close the conversation with "you're just delusional" " u cant admit ur wrong" anything to devalue me and dodge addressing what I challenge them on. They completely miss that I expose myself ot make them safe and treat me like I'm worthless because vulnerable = stupid worthless. Thats why they choosee actual narcissists to listen to. They listen to someone who is dominating them isntead of someone who is offering to serve them to become better people. They want someone who's pushing them down. validaitng their place in the hierarchy and stabilizing it to be below them ebcause it makes their reality feel secure. It doesn't force them to think to face the evil in themselves to understand complexity. When I ask for compensation for my servitude because I dare need to live they completely forget what I've done and tell me to help myself. They would be happy with me if I abused them. See how honest I am? That's exposing myself and taking away my crediblity by devaluing you directly instead of manipulating you into what's convenient for me and then discard you. If I let you drown you'd be happy for the chance to serve me (your country, your nation, be a productive member of society). I'm actually telling you what I think instead of giving you a false image you get offended by communication (exchange of inromation conflicitng with other understanding which needs to be solved = too much thinking, esp when you live ur whole life trying to not think and care).

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we signed a petition for parents and teachers to stop abusing children to relieve stress children would agree but if they were grown up they wouldn't. Those same children would grow up the same abusers. Why should they hold themselves back, learn to be controlled and better people? They wanted to have fun all the time instead, ignoring trying to become better people. They call me selfish for pushing my ideals on other people. Those are the same people who tell me I can't always do what I want, stop being annoying and conform like everyone else. Meanwhile they can't stand each each other so they separate in tribalism too. They hate lots of friends until things get difficult, same people laughing at me for having few friends now cry that everyone left them when they got hurt (difficult) and now beg me for money .They were used to solving their problems the most immediate way don't care about the abuse they push on others. They are destrutive members of society regarding me as parasytic for refusing to participate in their delusions. Socrates and Jesus both autistic virtue signalling pariahs telling people how to live. You know you are lying to yourselves and your abuse is undeniable you christianity and parade that you don't hate anyone because you are the ones who should be hated.

You play a family it's not genuine. You play significant others but neither one is significant. You send people to prison for having no empathy yet you commit so many crimes resulting in someone's misfortune then you look away. Because the law allows you to.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@VewyScawwyNawcissist
    How do you not know if you're an extravert or an introvert? To me that's the easiest thing to figure out when typing yourself. VELF would suggest EIE.
    You come across to me as an NT type. I suspect Alpha Quadra. Maybe ILE. Have you considered VLEF?
    I don't like to go around making people question their types, but you are just an oddity to me. Sorry!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How did you come to type yourself? Have you ever taken the long Talanov test? 500~ questions? or the short one? I know tests aren't the most accurate, but just curious.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't think you're really a narcissist, just a sweet kid that's been hurt by the world - especially unhealthy LSEs. Your sweetness sorta got twisted in this bitchy rage thing, because normie world doesn't really like or value IEI male sweetness much usually. Real narcissists never call themselves narcissists or identify as such, they just pretend they are against narcissism while being the biggest narcs themselves. Real NPD is very much "ew people who don't tip in restaurants are being really rude. Isn't that right everybody?" and then a bunch of dumb easily manipulated Normies agree with the Fakebook post - but RL that same person doesn't tip in restaurants all the time themselves and does it with a cruel smirk on their face. I used a kind of normie example myself, but that's the gist of it.

"I am the righteous person, you're the wrong one- and I'm gonna use objective Te data to prove this." ((Te data is often really easy to twist to make a Fi conviction point)) Also many people just get manipulated by the 'ooh he's talking in such a professional straight man way with no gayness in his voice- that means he or she is right' thing.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    @VewyScawwyNawcissist
    How do you not know if you're an extravert or an introvert? To me that's the easiest thing to figure out when typing yourself. VELF would suggest EIE.
    You come across to me as an NT type. I suspect Alpha Quadra. Maybe ILE. Have you considered VLEF?
    I don't like to go around making people question their types, but you are just an oddity to me. Sorry!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How did you come to type yourself? Have you ever taken the long Talanov test? 500~ questions? or the short one? I know tests aren't the most accurate, but just curious.
    i used to think i was probably an NT type with ENTJ the least likely
    i tried to understand and improve all of my cognitive functions because i wanted to be able to overcome the worst situations possible. i als owanted to figure if its possible to change ur type, if its genetic, if it can be VI'd.
    i figured movement of the cranial bones and holistic body alignment pressures ur brain influencing cognitive function. this is all connected to the eyes, which is why u can also read someone by their eyes, which was something i was trying to also figure out if its even real since i couldnt do it at that point. i searched for a lot of experiences and various ppl's stories/mindsets, since i didnt want to be biased in the wrong way too.
    im kind of sorry to say but most ppl have seemed caricatures throughout my life. like they are playing a character and they are so into it, they are disconnected from reality. but id also make stupid mistakes yet i would seemingly repeat them bc im missing the mark, i never wanted to be the kind of person who cant learn or improve, and i wnated to figure why am i stuck or why are other ppl stuck in their patterns.
    i can lose myself into another person's mindset. maybe not so much before, but after letting others imprint themeslves into my mind on a deep level thats what happens. i do believe u can change ur type.
    there are pictures of me where i look more like an IEI and others where i look more like an EIE.
    ive always been suggestible to some things but not to others, and ive not always been in control of my mind in the same way in various aspects or time etc. i have some fragments and missing memories, and i have things like i have social anxiety one time and absolutely none another time, and i can sometimes somewhat consciously alter it.
    ppl have also gaslighted me, but i believe most ppl gaslight themselves. they lie so mcuh they lose their senseo f reality. they dont problem solve they dont improve they dont seek to grow or avoid mistakes they just want to forget and feel good about being worthless.
    ive been diagnosed with schizotypal symtpoms but i withheld information from the psych. i figured all mental illnesses are related to autism. i have more symptoms and shit going on with me. im so mad this idiot figured what i was experiencing was delusions. if u feel pain all it takes for someone to tell u u are imagining it.

after i became psychopathic i thought i was maybe INTJ so i typed myself that on quora but was not too sure either. andreas hofer told me i look more like an INFP or INFJ. after trying to understand VI more i think i look the most like IEI or EIE, which oscillates depending on how i gold myself.

@Shazaam
    okay for example i keep oscillating on wishing genuine perpetual agony to ppl without conscience, thats most ppl. since they gaslight thmeselves into feeling good instead of trying to set things right for their guilt. every time u do wrong u should focus on preventing that, u shouldnt even be waiting for it to happen but try as much as u can to be the best that u can because everything has consequences. if u dont know what they could be why dont u try to figure it out??? its just insane to think im anything like normies. there are things i cant tell or express to people, because they would hurt me for it while claiming they arent doing anything wrong. if i go and create an image of myself for them to like so ic an exploit them and let them down whenever they would hold me back, since they are too stupid to make their own decisions and my making thmselves reliant on me they would be mooching off of me while im already trying so hard to suck up to them - being manipulative is a submissive act, its all about what THEY think, because they will never think about ME and MY sitaution to the extent im thinking abotu thiers. i do think its reasonable to believe most ppl would find me arrogant, callous, selfish, delusional for waht i think, which is what has happenned multiple times when they've seen the mask off.

my brain has actually been in a state with barely any empathy and conscience. ive also self righteously hurt ppl. what about someone who thinks they are so much better than others that they can judge them so harshly? EII and EIE can be like that. except EIE is probably much more likely to actually hurt someoen while EII is probably gonna be more rational
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 05-27-2022 at 08:24 AM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@VewyScawwyNawcissist
    I don't see any reason why your type COULDN'T change. Especially with trauma. According to Jung it can. I imagine information elements to be much like muscles which you can work out with training. I like your theory, and I can't really say that I disagree with it. However, the theory you are espousing is called physiognomy and it is considered a 'psuedo-science' today. Well, it doesn't seem like much of a 'science' to me but rather an art. Though, according to modern scientific studies your facial structure can be a good predictor of behavior, and I don't see why not!

I don't really think you look like an IEI. Don't take my word for it however as I can't really pin just how IEIs look, [I don't even know what I look like, my face feels like it's always shifting and changing] but sometimes they can look like SLEs. Marlon Brando, for example is sometimes typed as IEI when he is most clearly not. EIE's have an 'aristocratic' look- posh if you will. It's like their face almost 'points up'. But I cannot describe it further than that.

From your interests you come across to me as someone who enjoys science and research rather than any sort of emotional expression. To me you don't approach your interests in an Fe-Ni way so I suspect you use Ne-Ti . Watching your videos, I don't see any sort of Fe. You remind me of some Alpha NT YouTubers I've watched who go on monologuing about the research they find, without going to school and gaining credentials so that they can spread their theories.

I don't think you are mentally ill. Especially not a 'psychopath'. You come across as though you have experienced trauma and somebody put the idea into your head that you're not 'normal'.

I don't think there's any such thing as 'normies'. Whether you are normal or not depends on the crowd you are in. Among Beta quadra you can be a 'normie'. Among other quadras you can be a crazy person.

Wishing perpetual agony on people can be 'normal' if you feel as though you have been hurt by others. You should be careful though because that kind of hatred of others is how random violent attacks on crowds happen- after people snap from the pressure.

You do not come across to me as EII at all. I think Alpha NT is around where you belong but I want to see the opinions of other Beta NFs on this. You should take Talanov's test.

C. S. Joseph is awful and I would stay away from him.

005fffheadbumps.jpg

practical-character-reader-6-1118-1.jpg

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    @VewyScawwyNawcissist I don't see any sort of Fe
    u are stereotyping + schizo symptoms + my mental illness + my shit environment may result in me not showing Fe directly. all of those videos were very straining for me to make
    somebody put the idea into your head that you're not 'normal'.
    idk why so many ppl on this forum think theres no such thing as normal. there clearly is. if u are not too normal u are probably oblivious to that fact.
    I don't think there's any such thing as 'normies'. Whether you are normal or not depends on the crowd you are in. Among Beta quadra you can be a 'normie'. Among other quadras you can be a crazy person.
    every person may have their idea of normal but that doesnt mean their normal is what normal actually is. ive heard it all before. everyone has their idea of normal but themselves of corse are insane wrecks to top it off they dont even fit their own standards. this doesnt mean there arent general patterns of thought and behavior that are especially more common.

i scored SEI on the talanov stfu abotu it.

wait

betas tend to have this baby face look
    so do i

I want to care

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

those are alpha NTs @None its a different craniofacial balance
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 05-27-2022 at 11:11 AM.

I want to care

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@VewyScawwyNawcissist
    u are stereotyping
    It's not a stereotype that you're not showing Fe in your videos, it's an observation. It would be a stereotype to say an Fe user has to always show Fe.
    schizo symptoms + my mental illness + my shit environment
    Has nothing to do with suppressing your ego functions which you claim to be doing.
    all of those videos were very straining for me to make
    Can you explain what about the videos were straining for you to make?
    idk why so many ppl on this forum think theres no such thing as normal. there clearly is. if u are not too normal u are probably oblivious to that fact.
    What's normal depends on which baseline you are measuring against. If there is no baseline, there is by definition no 'normal'.
    this doesnt mean there arent general patterns of thought and behavior that are especially more common.
    Yes and that pattern changes. Like I said it depends on the baseline. There is a general pattern of behavior among different Quadras in socionics for example.
    i scored SEI on the talanov stfu abotu it.
    Take it again. If the mental state you are describing yourself to be in is correct to the point where you are not even quite sure how you act, you should be getting different results each time.

Jordan Peterson is not Beta.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@VewyScawwyNawcissist
    those are alpha NTs @None its a different craniofacial balance

C. S. Joseph is an ST.

Andy Rubin, typed ILE by Gulenko.

preview_redd_it-oia5lvy720b81.jpg
    You.
    Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@None u need to think some more and figure things out.

I want to care

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@VewyScawwyNawcissist

If you say so. From the three 'NTs' you posted only one of them I can surely call an Alpha NT, and that's Gulenko.