Thread: It's Reyning Reyning, ooh baby it's Reyning Reyning

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default It's Reyning Reyning, ooh baby it's Reyning Reyning

-
    Last edited by Reyne; 12-12-2020 at 07:32 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I literally emanate different energies and have different mannerisms, different expressiveness and so on. So yeah, I basically got different typings depending on the fact if I was high or low, and I think this is something important to take into account.

You mean you feel like you can be a different person around different people?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still type you SLI/ESI/that mojo instead of IEI, bro.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Question ?!

I also typed you ESI and added analysis.

I got all sorts of weird typings on that (realised I have two). I got ESE, IEE and SLI. It was trying to type me off an inconsistent Discord chatbox. That's where I thought about Gamma seriously, though, in a VC when I agreed with literally all the Gammas there and they agreed with me and we shared similar values. People were trying to use convuluded logic to argue me being a Delta/Alpha, but it didn't work.

You just know when you've found your people, don't you?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Not exactly. It doesn't depend on the surrounding people. Some traits are randomly emphasised. It's not that I'm deciding I'm gonna be numbed and be slow some weeks, while other weeks I'm physically and mentally hyped. It's not a decision and it doesn't depend on other people. And it's not like I have multiple personalities. It's something important to know this when typing because according to the moment you can have some traits strongly associated with some dichotomies. Traits that you lose when feeling better, and vice versa.

For example I often mentioned forgetting everything and feeling torn from reality. This is something I experience in the low mood moments. But when I'm up it's exactly the opposite.
    Or laziness. I always say I'm lazy and such stuff, that I have no self control, binge eat, binge drink etc. But there are months in which I run tons of hours every single day, count every single calorie, don't touch alcohol and I'm very productive in studying too.

Often I say I don't care about anything other than very minimal stuff. And in those moments it's true. But other months I get totally obsessed by tons of ideas and NEVER sleep because I just need to feed my curiosity nonstop.

I'm the quiet non confrontational kind of guy, often. But I'm also the guy who got in physical fights nearly everyday up till the end of high school and punished every lack of respect with double the force.

I'm the mentally hyperactive person that moved to a new city pretty much with nothing in his bag and no certainties just to work, and after a couple of months left the job for a better work opportunity and later left that opportunity too to study again and afterwards became a zombie for months and months just to get hyped in the end and start the infinite job loop again and again.

I'm everything and it's opposite. And I'm not proud about it, but at a certain point when you're THIS inconsistent you just stop feeling the shame.
    You’re still LSE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html