Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cindy Joseph

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's pretty clear to me that Cindy Joseph is an EIE. I'd take ESE but really she has too much to be ESE. I think the discussion has pretty much supported, well, has supported, EIE for the typing.

Can I, as a 'P' type, say, that's my final answer. Yeah, why not haha

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Daisy, there are two sub-types of IEE. There is the Ne variety, which is totally random and childish like the woman in the OP's video and like my ex-wife's sister, and then there is the the Fi variety, which is totally serious and yearning to be with an adult. My bookkeeper is the Fi-variety.
    I have problems with those subtypes, as I relate more to the Ne subtype description but from your description I'm more Fi subtype... There are a lot of contradictions about them. But this Ne variety you're describing can really be EIEs! I mean IEEs can be random and childish but they're still Delta and serious. And they're more often like the Fi variety you described. They often look happy and like quirky but they are still serious and value Fi/Te and are quite subdued. And from my understanding, the Ne is even more subdued and introverted. While the Fi subtype can be a bit more sociable and interesting to ppl. But if we start on varieties it will lead nowhere.
    But I still have yet to meet people of different types and varieties and perhaps I will find an IEE that is like the Ne subtype you described.
    Though I still think Cindy is EIE. Due to the reasons mentioned above.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah childlike is just the flipside to the victim image of Jesus (come to father as a little children). it doesn't necessarily mean an airy goofball. IEEs are still "serious" ethical (Fi) types. childlike logical types can be more goofy from the point of view of ethics, because they tend to lack aesthetic awareness (not to mention are "merry"). think rick and morty or bobs burger fans

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf what do you think chickie? EIE or IEE for her?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    I have problems with those subtypes, as I relate more to the Ne subtype description but from your description I'm more Fi subtype... There are a lot of contradictions about them. But this Ne variety you're describing can really be EIEs! I mean IEEs can be random and childish but they're still Delta and serious. And they're more often like the Fi variety you described. They often look happy and like quirky but they are still serious and value Fi/Te and are quite subdued. And from my understanding, the Ne is even more subdued and introverted. While the Fi subtype can be a bit more sociable and interesting to ppl. But if we start on varieties it will lead nowhere.
    But I still have yet to meet people of different types and varieties and perhaps I will find an IEE that is like the Ne subtype you described.
    Though I still think Cindy is EIE. Due to the reasons mentioned above.
    Well, I'm not the greatest typer. I just have met a lot of people and I have a tendency to put them into categories based on similarities until I have reason to change their categories based on more input, which is a pretty poor typing method, for sure.

My impression of women I type as IEE-Ne is that they are like a runaway freight train; any random thing can happen and is just a hair's breadth away when they are around, and they have no concept of saving for the future because there are way too many things that they can do right now that are much more fun. That's my impression of the woman in the video above.
    My impression of women whom I type as IEE-Fi is that I can see some of that same randomness, but they might want to go to Paris and are saving for that trip.
    My impression of women who are EIE is that they are amazingly grounded in the humanities and human relations and rarely have an axe to grind or a cause to endorse, but they secretly suspect that they are fatally flawed and are looking for a good, solid, stable man to anchor their lives to. Not too different from IEE's in what they are looking for, but I don't get a sense of any of the IEE Ne randomness from EIE's. Instead, there might be unspoken things in the background, but EIE's are pretty well set on one course until they change their minds. Ni vs. Ne, I think.

These are just my impressions from a very few samples. I wouldn't even have the IEE-Fi impression if I hadn't met my bookkeeper. But I do believe subtypes exist. I've known the women in the two links below for many years and they are both definitely ESI's, but one I type as ESI-Fi and the other as ESI-Se. See if you can guess which is which:
    https://i.imgur.com/G2GDMSx.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/905GrOy.jpg

Here is a picture of an IEE-Ne female, in case you missed it earlier.
    https://i.imgur.com/aOMdzYM.jpg

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fe types are not good for speaking softly or creating a personal atmosphere since they don't value Fi which is relational 1x1. They are good when speaking clear and out loud since they are Fe, emotional.

EIEs are like this:

Cindys communications style seems more similar to the IEE girl in this vid than the EIEs from above imo.

Last edited by Hope; 02-26-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this is getting far too much of a 'dissection' situation, which happens when type conversations have over-run their course IMO.

First of all we have to remember that people are people rather than type. With people being people, most people recognize that if something is a sensitive issue they should speak softly, if something is calm they shouldn't speak aggressively/shout etc. These things more or less form the basics of interaction that most people recognize as humans.

Furthermore, there are physiological factors, some people just have loud voices and some people just have quiet voices (reflected in speech, in singing). Physiologically from socionics POV, introverts are more likely to speak quietly, but N types especially are more likely to have voices which are softer.

Anyway, with that in mind, Fe is 'emotions', they are skilled at working with information on the basis of its 'initial energetic condition', Fe, so, that can mean evoking a wide range of emotions, which a change in intonation and voice requires as a part of that, quiet, understated, or loud, expressive or holding back (especially EIE with their, as it's described, 'complicated spiritual world'.)

As for forming 'connections' or 'personal atmosphere', we have to pay attention as to what this really means in the larger context of type. Everyone wants to 'connect', take even the IEI description:

In a relationship you are optimistic and idealistic about the future and your goal is to create an ideal rapport between you and your partner. You are not afraid to reveal your romantic and affectionate nature and greatly depend on your emotions to guide you. You often have difficulties with coherent logical analysis and thus can never be sure about your intellectual abilities. You enjoy relations with important and influential people.
    http://www.socionics.com/sta/sta_turbo.html?INFp

At face value that could be confused for 'Fi', but it's not it's IEI and they value Fe. A similar situation too for their mirror EIE.

Really, I just think when it gets down to poking for little bits here and there, it reminds me of ILI uncovered (not typing anyone, it's just the similar affect):

Finally, INTps have this very special relationship with Socionics. They are like plague, eating its very foundation. They are like ever growing tumour that turns once solid and sound principals into a formless jelly. Just like a bunch of angry termites on rampage, they feed on anything structural, bearing clarity and simplicity... by turning it to dust.
    http://www.socionics.com/prof/intp2.htm

It's generally not productive to me as an Ne valuer and Si to have the particular Ni dissecting approach, at least for socionics, other stuff too, though.

@Adam Strange I think the IEE you linked looks more IEI to me, or possibly EIE, but it's just my opinion.
    Last edited by at sirac son of sirac; 02-26-2018 at 08:11 AM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    These are just my impressions from a very few samples. I wouldn't even have the IEE-Fi impression if I hadn't met my bookkeeper. But I do believe subtypes exist. I've known the women in the two links below for many years and they are both definitely ESI's, but one I type as ESI-Fi and the other as ESI-Se. See if you can guess which is which:
    https://i.imgur.com/G2GDMSx.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/905GrOy.jpg
    I think the first one Se and the second one Fi. The secnd one looks very similar to an ESI-Fi friend of mine and her mother is ESI-Se, and they're both really different but yeah it's clear they're both ESI. ESI-Fi looks more like an EII and ESI-Se more similar to an LSI. There is truth to those 2 subtypes, but I think there are other subtypes (varieties) and that theory didn't describe them all. Subtypes are confusing to me... And Quasi Identicals can look very similar so you will only be sure of someone's type if you are close to them because I guess socionics is best used to type people around us and not famous people. And Cindy looks very much like an EIE I know in every way. Also EIEs seem very fragile people and it is apparent in how they hold themselves and their languid eyes renforce it. They look more elegant than IEEs ime.

VI is dubious but I think I classify them like this:

Imo IEEs more often look like this:

pricheski-Ani-Lorak-01-415x260.jpg 73SmUkX.jpg

And EIEs like this:

May11_CJ_Blog_Option2.jpg ZsUYFfeAsKSl.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Is that true @golden? What do you think @darya? EIE for her?
    Not sure, but I don't think so. She seems Fi ego and Si valuing (and not because of makeup). Has a very calming and wholesome presence. Her husband doesn't strike me as LSI either. They are a Ne/Si couple imo.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cindy Joseph - ENTJ - Jack London

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Is that true @golden? What do you think @darya? EIE for her?
    Hi, a bit late to the thread, and I'm not sure about her. I appreciate what she's doing, but I find her way of speaking and her mannerisms disjointed, kind of stilted, which may only be because she is not really trained to make videos.

I also associate her speech and movement with N. California, which I in turn personally connect with Deltas (I used to live there), so my first impression of her would be "Is she Delta?", though I wouldn't be attached to that and if I were interacting with her would keep an open mind about it.

Maybe @thehotelambush sees similarities just because I'm old.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Maybe @thehotelambush sees similarities just because I'm old.
    lol no, I just see you as a calmer type of EIE.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    lol no, I just see you as a calmer type of EIE.
    Hm, could be why initially I fool Deltas into thinking I am one.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

when you composed that section of nothing but women were you thinking "hm this is the subtype with strengthened intuition and thinking" ?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Late in returning to the thread, but this is the impression she gives me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12