Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's SEI or IEI

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    NO. He's SEI, she's LII, and that is activation.
    Observe better please...

Also, she is not LII-Ne.. you must not have met a LII-Ne in your life..

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Observe better please...

Also, she is not LII-Ne.. you must not have met a LII-Ne in your life..
    Ditto. Go practice what the fuck you preach.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ditto. Go practice what the fuck you preach.
    I do. I have good Ni (i think?). But you, being LIE-Te maybe could use some exercise on your Creative. Did you notice how she is the one that seems to be on overdrive, while he seems much more calm? That's what happens to the beneficiary in benefit relations; they're the ones being activated. This is all consistent with what he has been describing.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do. I have good Ni (i think?). But you, being LIE-Te maybe could use some exercise on your Creative. Did you notice how she is the one that seems to be on overdrive, while he seems much more calm? That's what happens to the beneficiary in benefit relations; they're the ones being activated. This is all consistent with what he has been describing.
    lol You thought wrong. My Ni is actually doing what it's supposed to do > gathering disparate bits of data and patterns and piecing them together towards a holistic, comprehensive solution.

1.) Hilarious that you have the unmitigated gall to tell me to "observe better" and yet you evidently struggle with cataracts your damned self:

You seem SEI because you are SEI. And depending on sub type, there can be some benefit "vibes."
    Like I said the first fucking time, depending on sub type, there can manifest a secondary (or more) IR that adds another layer/dimension to the primary dynamic. In this case, a SEI-Fe and a LII-Ne activation pair with a strong enough sub type could also theoretically mimic [IEI > LII] benefit relations. Though she certainly talks more than he does, he is still engaged and manifests a bit more energy than he does in his solo videos; in the video where they were both playing instruments and singing, their energy levels were evenly matched.

2.) Aren't you the same (evidently) face blind autist that thought he must be a IEI because he allegedly favors Colin Farrell (who does happen to be IEI), when in actuality, to those who can actually see (with the corresponding mirror neurons), they do not favor each other. lol If that's what passes for your "observation" skills, then I'll have no parts of them. Besides that, you've yet to put forth anything about him that would substantively indicate a Ni lead. And do you know why? Because he doesn't show much Ni, if at all, in his posts. Why, again you ask? Because he's a SEI.

Talk about subpar "Ni". FOH.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol You thought wrong. My Ni is actually doing what it's supposed to do > gathering disparate bits of data and patterns and piecing them together towards a holistic, comprehensive solution.

1.) Hilarious that you have the unmitigated gall to tell me to "observe better" and yet you evidently struggle with cataracts your damned self:

Like I said the first fucking time, depending on sub type, there can manifest a secondary (or more) IR that adds another layer/dimension to the primary dynamic. In this case, a SEI-Fe and a LII-Ne activation pair with a strong enough sub type could also theoretically mimic [IEI > LII] benefit relations. Though she certainly talks more than he does, he is still engaged and manifests a bit more energy than he does in his solo videos; in the video where they were both playing instruments and singing, their energy levels were evenly matched.

2.) Aren't you the same (evidently) face blind autist that thought he must be a IEI because he allegedly favors Colin Farrell (who does happen to be IEI), when in actuality, to those who can actually see (with the corresponding mirror neurons), they do not favor each other. lol If that's what passes for your "observation" skills, then I'll have no parts of them. Besides that, you've yet to put forth anything about him that would substantively indicate a Ni lead. And do you know why? Because he doesn't show much Ni, if at all, in his posts. Why, again you ask? Because he's a SEI.

Talk about subpar "Ni". FOH.
    My relationship is actually probably total benefit. And I have as much intuition as she does

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps it is that I not see with my eyes...

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok cool @Megatrop, say thanks to your sis for enduring to do all the tests lol

I wouldn't doubt the results of these tests, girl can actually be a LII-Ne, if you're sure she's an introvert and say she behaves so warm only with close people, that's a possibility. By functions, it makes more sense that she's a LII than an ILE, because her Te is not strong, while the demonstrative function should rank as high as our base or creative.. so LII makes sense, with Ni as demonstrative.

I agree with Adam that you guys looked so much IEE and SLI, but my ILE dad too can be mistyped for a F(eeler), and he does too dress neat and always with taste... so I can see why people are opting for Si.

Unfortunately the fact that you're talking Portuguese can't tell us much more about the functions you 2 are using, so I think we can rely on these tests.

If you want to add be a bit more of sadism to this, hand her the sociotype.com test, it's easier compared to the ones she did before ... but I think the result can already be confirmed. Thanks for your time!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's F alike you. so not dual
    your type is not SEI definetely. SEI in my perception are significantly dumbs. you are not such

the other girl - has some chance to be LSE and your dual

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    your type is not SEI definetely. SEI in my perception are significantly dumbs. you are not such
    So he can't be a SEI because SEIs are "dumb?" lol WTF??? It's this kind of ridiculous, unfounded, un-type related nonsense that leads to so many sensors (like him) mistyping as intuitives. Seriously, do better. Or perhaps you can't because you're an obvious sensor. lol

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    My relationship is actually probably total benefit. And I have as much intuition as she does
    If that's the case, I wish you'd actually show some once in a while > show, don't tell. And don't blame a language barrier, because that has nothing to do with spewing metaphor and abstractions everywhere like an actual IEI would do.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

So he can't be a SEI because SEIs are "dumb?"
    because clearly lacks common IR effect. what is enough
    also there were other reasons which mb seen in his typing theme

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If that's the case, I wish you'd actually show some once in a while > show, don't tell. And don't blame a language barrier, because that has nothing to do with spewing metaphor and abstractions everywhere like an actual IEI would do.
    I don't write like IEIs do, indeed, as I have observed here (https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ation-Elements), but I don't write like Si-egos either. However my writing is pretty much of Ne-ego as you can verify in my posts and compare to that website. Also, Sol thinks I'm Ne-ego, so when he says dumb, he's probably refering to Ne-dumbness if that makes sense to you. So analyzing my writing, one would be led to Ne instead of Si, that's still intuition
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 05-05-2019 at 01:12 AM.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Screenshot_2019-05-04-22-35-08.png
    Ok, I got ENFP on the test indicated by ooo. But I identify like 85% with EII-Ne (not with ENFP), and almost 100% with IEI-Fe, except for the extroverted part. So EII-Ne is a good candidate.

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Apparently I'm one of the few people to whom she displays Fe, maybe the only one
    I don't display Fe to everyone either, only people I feel very comfortable around. My Fe is childlike and not everyone wants to see that, it gets me into trouble.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't write like IEIs do, indeed, as I have observed here (https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ation-Elements), but I don't write like Si-egos either. However my writing is pretty much of Ne-ego as you can verify in my posts and compare to that website. Also, Sol thinks I'm Ne-ego, so when he says dumb, he's probably refering to Ne-dumbness if that makes sense to you. So analyzing my writing, one would be led to Ne instead of Si, that's still intuition
    1.) When I said "show, don't tell," I actually meant that I wanted to see more of you (in the process of) abstracting/distilling thoughts, perspectives and ideas, which for an IEI would usually manifest with analogies, word pictures and the like--it's rather sensory ego of you to assume I was speaking of the superficial, surface level, explicit value of certain specified words and not the manner in which you employ the words to impart insights. lol

2.) Furthermore, everyone uses everything, as in, every function will show up in one's diction and speech patterns at some point; if anything, it's a matter of degree and frequency. Therefore, of course, Ne should theoretically show up in your posts (and SEIs, in particular, are Ne-valuing, btw), but do you know what manifests with far greater strength and frequency? Fi and Fe, which would make sense for a Fe sub type due to the greater dimensionality of those functions. Subsequently, you'd have to possess 3D Si or Ni, which differs in scope to 4D Si or Ni. And guess what? More than you piecing together information, patterns, theories, and metaphors in order to synthesize some broad, big picture insight or point (Ni), I see you recalling specific memories and anecdotes that relate to some past experience (Si) in order to draw a conclusion. Stop fighting it. It really is perfectly fine to be a SEI. If it's important for you to be a "genius" or some "visionary," (both of which seem rather dual seeking to me, fwiw) SEIs are also capable of this, as you've shown via your musical talents, for example.

3.) And no, your (low Ti) rendering of Sol's "point" does not make sense to me, which speaks more to SEI > SLI.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Screenshot_2019-05-04-22-35-08.png
    Ok, I got ENFP on the test indicated by ooo. But I identify like 85% with EII-Ne (not with ENFP), and almost 100% with IEI-Fe, except for the extroverted part. So EII-Ne is a good candidate.
    LOL A EII with 70% Te and 60% Ti? Dude, stop it. This is getting embarrassing. You're just shooting in the dark, hoping to catch something, at this point.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And if that girl is your sister, than it makes even more sense why you believe yourself to be an intuitive. Activation relations can function like a sped up dualization process, which is why they can be draining after a while > there's so much energy and information being transferred on the complimentary information elements of the other party. My mother and a few close relatives are SEEs and when I was growing up, I swore on everything holy that I wanted to be a comic book artist, painter, or some brand of performance artist (acting, singing, dance, martial arts); for a long time I believed my Se and Fi to be stronger and more competent than they actually were, in large part because my subconscious dual seeking functions were being electro-shocked regularly; they had become a more "present" and "aware" part of my consciousness over time (which could be "positive" or "negative," depending on intensity and any resultant "confusion"). It was only after heading off to University and regularly encountering more of my own kind in activities frequented by us where I then thought..."wait a minute...Se+Fi 'things' are great and wonderful and cool and I'll still partake of them, but I feel more internally at ease with Te+Ni related stuff"--that's where I really felt at home.

Something to think about.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And if that girl is your sister, than it makes even more sense why you believe yourself to be an intuitive. Activation relations can function like a sped up dualization process, which is why they can be draining after a while > there's so much energy and information being transferred on the complimentary information elements of the other party. My mother and a few close relatives are SEEs and when I was growing up, I swore on everything holy that I wanted to be a comic book artist, painter, or some brand of performance artist (acting, singing, dance, martial arts); for a long time I believed my Se and Fi to be stronger and more competent than they actually were, in large part because my subconscious dual seeking functions were being electro-shocked regularly; they had become a more "present" and "aware" part of my consciousness over time (which could be "positive" or "negative," depending on intensity and any resultant "confusion"). It was only after heading off to University and regularly encountering more of my own kind in activities frequented by us where I then thought..."wait a minute...Se+Fi 'things' are great and wonderful and cool and I'll still partake of them, but I feel more internally at ease with Te+Ni related stuff"--that's where I really felt at home.

Something to think about.
    Actually, I'm the one who teaches her things. She only helps me with the thinking part, that she's pretty good at
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 05-05-2019 at 11:33 AM.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL A EII with 70% Te and 60% Ti? Dude, stop it. This is getting embarrassing. You're just shooting in the dark, hoping to catch something, at this point.
    I study Computer Engineering for 4 years now. I value a lot Ti and Te (mostly from experience). It doesn't mean they're 3D+. And clearly I don't use as much Si/Se.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.) When I said "show, don't tell," I actually meant that I wanted to see more of you (in the process of) abstracting/distilling thoughts, perspectives and ideas, which for an IEI would usually manifest with analogies, word pictures and the like--it's rather sensory ego of you to assume I was speaking of the superficial, surface level, explicit value of certain specified words and not the manner in which you employ the words to impart insights. lol
    Isn't that obvious? Do you think I'm dumb? You're not telling anything new to me. I just realized that I don't use Si in my speech

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Mega, by those results you can be ENxp, but you should take other tests too, which is fair because your sis did ;p come on boy!

oi, there's a test around, it's very long (but it used to be even longer!) if you don't have anything to do this morning, maybe give it a try? https://www.aimtoknow.com/test_beta

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.)

2.) Furthermore, everyone uses everything, as in, every function will show up in one's diction and speech patterns at some point; if anything, it's a matter of degree and frequency. Therefore, of course, Ne should theoretically show up in your posts (and SEIs, in particular, are Ne-valuing, btw), but do you know what manifests with far greater strength and frequency? Fi and Fe, which would make sense for a Fe sub type due to the greater dimensionality of those functions. Subsequently, you'd have to possess 3D Si or Ni, which differs in scope to 4D Si or Ni. And guess what? More than you piecing together information, patterns, theories, and metaphors in order to synthesize some broad, big picture insight or point (Ni), I see you recalling specific memories and anecdotes that relate to some past experience (Si) in order to draw a conclusion. Stop fighting it. It really is perfectly fine to be a SEI. If it's important for you to be a "genius" or some "visionary," (both of which seem rather dual seeking to me, fwiw) SEIs are also capable of this, as you've shown via your musical talents, for example.

3.) And no, your (low Ti) rendering of Sol's "point" does not make sense to me, which speaks more to SEI > SLI.
    I'm not SLI, of course. And don't use the memory recollection argument, because I'm terrible at this, you can notice that my memories are very shallow. this is one of the most strong arguments against Si. It's my aquiles ankle, and it's very painful. I've memorized 1500 digits of Pi, but I used the method of loci, which anyone can use easily, and guess why? Because I wanted to have a super memory, not a super imagination. That includes learning languages too

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    @Mega, by those results you can be ENxp, but you should take other tests too, which is fair because your sis did ;p come on boy!

oi, there's a test around, it's very long (but it used to be even longer!) if you don't have anything to do this morning, maybe give it a try? https://www.aimtoknow.com/test_beta
    Got EII

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do more tests lol, then let's make a chart

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't that obvious? Do you think I'm dumb? You're not telling anything new to me. I just realized that I don't use Si in my speech
    It's not about being "dumb," it's about what one most readily perceives and how he perceives it; how am I supposed to know that it's "obvious" to you when you respond with a concrete list of words, which would embolden my belief that you are a sensor, instead of giving me what I'm repeatedly telling you is lacking > the intuition. This whole time I'm telling you that the problem is that you aren't showing the "process" of any abstracted thinking, which is to be distinguished from specific words that act more as "tells" that signify a "process." If I'm asking Superman to prove he's Superman by leaping over a building in a single bound, the last thing I want is for him to show me his sore calves and the scuff marks on the bottoms of his shoes on the bus ride around the building.

Whatever dude, rock out with your cock out. Be whatever you want to be. "Belief is free"; it's just problematic as fuck when the underpinnings of those beliefs are rooted in untruths and falsehoods. These typing systems can only truly work when the deeper subsystems (read: sociotypes and IR) are acting on the appropriate code. How we get mistypings, that then lead to disillusionment, dissatisfaction and abandonment the system, is from people assigning and ascribing false "values" to traits they don't actually possess, to begin with, which has a ricocheting effect across the system and amplifies the dysfunction. But go on ahead, be a IEI who ducks and dodges Ni abstractions like an aikido master.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I typed you IEE but after your vid I saw you are an introvert. I think you are EII and she could be LII. My best friend is LII.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First off, that test is not decent; it's one of the more terrible ones because of a.) how the questions are phrased [and the subsequent biases they encourage] and b.) the problematic ways they define introversion and extroversion.

Secondly, aren't you supposed to be a EII? If you took the test and got INFJ/IEI, why would you then think that was an accurate test to recommend?
    No socionics type is MBTI exclusive and vice versa, there are plenty of INFJs who can be EII or LII or ILI or LIE etc Unless I'm completely misunderstanding the point that's what I thought you meant.

I agree that test isn't the best.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think Megatrop might be ILI or EII. It is not unheard of hanging with super egos. Sometimes I find them quite OK.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

the other girl - has some chance to be LSE and your dual
    I never expected you to come out with a disgusting statement like that, why call a whole type dumb? What if there's people who identify with that type on this site ? How are you an enneagram 1 if you aren't upholding your high standards and impulsively calling a whole type dumb?

It's wrong, totally wrong. SEI's are capable of being highly intelligent. I know plenty of SEI's who are more intelligent than me.

I do think Megatrop might be SEI but I also think the sp 9 may come into effect here for people who are typing, sp 9 intuitives are concrete in general. That's a big misunderstanding of the theory.
    https://www.personalitycafe.com/type...-chestnut.html
    I think the girl is EIE
    I don't think it's a dual
    @Megatrop Every type is great trust me, if you're here to figure out your type in its entirety though then I would suggest hearing out everyone's perspective. You seem like a great guy btw.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a hard time understanding why people keep labeling Mega as a S when he clearly doesn't relate to it/ doesn't score as a S/ doesn't do overly S stuff. Intuitive is probably the only certainty that I have about him, along with Introverted. p/j is a bit tricky to pin down... and T/F might be just as tricky too. if sister is really LII, it doesn't look like they're neither "identicals", nor "look-alike". she could be another type though, and if you were the LII... she could be an extroverted instead (?).. LII's too have clear principles and aim to be good people... I can see that in himself... gosh so many variables.. btw INxx is what I'd feel sure about, for now

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Got EII
    She's not EII; she's way too emotive and all over the place with her hands; EII are self contained calm gentle looking. EII are closer to what you are like in the video Mega

So he can't be a SEI because SEIs are "dumb?" lol WTF??? It's this kind of ridiculous, unfounded, un-type related nonsense that leads to so many sensors (like him) mistyping as intuitives. Seriously, do better. Or perhaps you can't because you're an obvious sensor. lol

meanwhile he types all SEI as EII

First off, that test is not decent; it's one of the more terrible ones because of a.) how the questions are phrased [and the subsequent biases they encourage] and b.) the problematic ways they define introversion and extroversion.

Secondly, aren't you supposed to be a EII? If you took the test and got INFJ/IEI, why would you then think that was an accurate test to recommend?
    I like the questions in this test
    something about the way they are asked that's different from other mbti tests
    there are always problematic ways in which E/I are defined
    Yes I'm INFj in both systems and no mbti tests (like I've said a million times before) are not designed to give you a functional result. There is one currently and I took it it said you are INFP but most likely INFJ. Yeah welcome to MBTI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a hard time understanding why people keep labeling Mega as a S when he clearly doesn't relate to it/ doesn't score as a S/ doesn't do overly S stuff. Intuitive is probably the only certainty that I have about him, along with Introverted. p/j is a bit tricky to pin down... and T/F might be just as tricky too. if sister is really LII, it doesn't look like they're neither "identicals", nor "look-alike". she could be another type though, and if you were the LII... she could be an extroverted instead (?).. LII's too have clear principles and aim to be good people... I can see that in himself... gosh so many variables.. btw INxx is what I'd feel sure about, for now
    1.) As I'm sure you well know, what someone "relates to" and what they'd like to be ideally may be different from who they actually are--I've already tried several times to explain within Socionics theory how IR can affect who we are, how we develop, etc..., even using myself as an example. Of course, what we resonate with matters, but that just can't be the sole criteria. Furthermore, I'm sure you also know how easy it is to let one's biases skew test results in favor of what they'd ideally like to be. I keep going back to his initial posts, which I feel were probably more honest than when he started reading around and coming across descriptions he really liked (idealistically), descriptions that would be incompatible and inconsistent with how he initially claimed to be.

2.) What (conscious) Fi lead would say this?

What are your values, and why?

I don't like to think about it, so I'm not very conscious. Sorry
    Even you, as a IEE, would not say that you don't like to reflect on your values--such a thing would be preposterous to the very notion of strong, conscious Fi.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I hate to do things without a purpose. I hate to study subjects that have no real application in real life or can't be observed IRL...
    lol The bane of a IEI or EII's 1-2D Se/Te existence can be successfully carrying out the above, and yet, according to him, he is so drawn to what is practically applied and observed in real life. I mean, I've never heard such a thing come from a EII's mouth; nothing is impossible, of course, but I'm more apt to go by what is most likely/probable.

3.) Moreover, besides what he says/claims to be into re: hobbies and interests, can you pinpoint anything in his posting history that would encapsulate an "intuiting" process? I just can't find any intuition in what he actually says and does, which should be distinguished with what he claims to say and do. We need evidence, "receipts" of the intuition. I'm an Ni creative and yet my Ni is on full display throughout this thread. I can not help myself. If he is now a EII (based off of recent test results), where is the creative Ne???

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not about being "dumb," it's about what one most readily perceives and how he perceives it; how am I supposed to know that it's "obvious" to you when you respond with a concrete list of words, which would embolden my belief that you are a sensor, instead of giving me what I'm repeatedly telling you is lacking > the intuition. This whole time I'm telling you that the problem is that you aren't showing the "process" of any abstracted thinking, which is to be distinguished from specific words that act more as "tells" that signify a "process." If I'm asking Superman to prove he's Superman by leaping over a building in a single bound, the last thing I want is for him to show me his sore calves and the scuff marks on the bottoms of his shoes on the bus ride around the building.

Whatever dude, rock out with your cock out. Be whatever you want to be. "Belief is free"; it's just problematic as fuck when the underpinnings of those beliefs are rooted in untruths and falsehoods. These typing systems can only truly work when the deeper subsystems (read: sociotypes and IR) are acting on the appropriate code. How we get mistypings, that then lead to disillusionment, dissatisfaction and abandonment the system, is from people assigning and ascribing false "values" to traits they don't actually possess, to begin with, which has a ricocheting effect across the system and amplifies the dysfunction. But go on ahead, be a IEI who ducks and dodges Ni abstractions like an aikido master.
    Now I think I'm EII, thanks to you. So, thank you for spending some time in this discussion.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I think I'm EII, thanks to you. So, thank you for spending some time in this discussion.
    1.) Well, I'm all for progress. lol I'm honestly only giving my input because I do want to help--forgive my brusque, direct and matter of fact presentation; it's not my intention to be mean or harsh, I just like to be honest and call a spade, a spade, as I see fit.

2.) Having said that, a EII would still have strong (unconscious) 3-4D Ni, and I'm not still not seeing any "intuiting" on your part.

3.) In another post, you said that you don't like to think about your values. But what makes a EII a EII is strong, conscious Fi that prompts them, in part, to most definitely ponder/consider/ruminative over/classify/categorize their highly personalized value system. Now that doesn't mean that they shout it to the rooftops and openly declare it everywhere; but they damn sure know how they feel about something/what they believe in.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a hard time understanding why people keep labeling Mega as a S when he clearly doesn't relate to it
    Maybe because he is Brazilian? Everyone knows Brazil is a sensor country..

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alonzo

fair points indeed, but after reading his questionnaire I didn't have the impression "SENSOR", instead I thought he could be an intuitive... I thought he was a S after watching the video in here instead, but I wouldn't type someone based on VI, nor on the impressions they send me~ ~ because I can't read those : )

btw, I'm not sure how to evaluate those things you reported in red... you're right to label them, but there might just be more to the picture which he's not revealing (?)... it's true that a Fi lead should have some values, or at least wouldn't mind thinking of those things... and it's true intuitives can opt for less practical occupations to satisfy their mental wanderings... but lol... I mean, you could be right, but maybe there's some EII out there who wishes to become a billionaire from being an engineer while not thinking much of what would really make them happy inside... lol, it's a possibility we can't discard

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe because he is Brazilian? Everyone knows Brazil is a sensor country..
    oh yes, they can shake their bumbums like none else

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alonzo

fair points indeed, but after reading his questionnaire I didn't have the impression "SENSOR", instead I thought he could be an intuitive... I thought he was a S after watching the video in here instead, but I wouldn't type someone based on VI, nor on the impressions they send me~ ~ because I can't read those : )

btw, I'm not sure how to evaluate those things you reported in red... you're right to label them, but there might just be more to the picture which he's not revealing (?)... it's true that a Fi lead should have some values, or at least wouldn't mind thinking of those things... and it's true intuitives can opt for less practical occupations to satisfy their mental wanderings... but lol... I mean, you could be right, but maybe there's some EII out there who wishes to become a billionaire from being an engineer while not thinking much of what would really make them happy inside... lol, it's a possibility we can't discard
    lol As far as I'm concerned, by virtue of the fact that you and I both exist, there must be something important about the different ways in which we see things, and on that note, I can't really argue too much against your perspective because it's also valid. I envy you because you've been quite the sweetheart, very open-minded, and very helpful with a lot of patience (something I'm admittedly short on) and so you're probably the better fit to get to the bottom of this conundrum. Have at it, my dear!

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah @Alonzo, you come off a bit harsh... and I think guy here got offended and typed himself EII just to prove you wrong mabe you 2 are duals <3 thx for your kind words *mwah*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast