Thread: VI/type someone for me part 2

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI/type someone for me part 2

I did this once already so now I am attempting a Pt 2 for another person I recently met. I'd rather not state the details here, so if you are interested in helping me I can PM you a description & photos, including photos of us together. So if you're interested leave a comment!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

photos have low chance to help you, but higher to mislead
    you'd better think own type, as it's not IEI. in beta you may be EIE. your type is J

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    photos have low chance to help you, but higher to mislead
    you'd better think own type, as it's not IEI. in beta you may be EIE. your type is J
    I'm not typing myself in this thread! And the photos will include description. Now you think I'm EIE?!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    I'm not typing myself in this thread! And the photos will include description. Now you think I'm EIE?!
    I still think as most possible EII, but if you think beta values fit you better than EIE should be checked, as your type is J - you are talking like J types, no chaos of IEI.
    Also recently I re-typed "princess" from socioforum EII -> EIE, that one I said reminds me you. (*sigh*)
    Last edited by Sol; 05-15-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@pinoline
    On socioforum were only 2 girls I typed to EII. This happened on May-June. Both now I retyped to other types (ESI in August and EIE in September). The most impressive is change from dual to weird super-ego. She did not gave me aversion, was pleasant in video and cute in talking for some time, but then... I saw contradictions which I tried to relate on non-types factors until the quantity of mismatch with theory not became critical. The one word - happens, good lesson. While the 1st which I typed to EII initially still thinks herself as EII and rejects to change her opinion to other version.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @pinoline
    On socioforum were only 2 girls I typed to EII. This happened on May-June. Both now I retyped to other types (ESI in August and EIE in September). The most impressive is change from dual to weird super-ego. She did not gave me aversion, was pleasant in video and cute in talking for some time, but then... I saw contradictions which I tried to relate on non-types factors until the quantity of mismatch with theory not became critical. The one word - happens, good lesson. While the 1st which I typed to EII initially still thinks herself as EII and rejects to change her opinion to other version.
    no